Good morning, kids. Yesterday, I had a link in the Culture Wars section about flabby, late middle-aged, over-the-hill thesp John Q. Sack, nee John Cusack, who went on an unusually brutal diatribe against his political allies. It probably got glossed over, considering the lead stories sucking out all the oxygen, and I did not see any mention of it in the comments. But all things considered, I find it worth a revisit:
“They have played a major part in creating the precise conditions for fascism to flourish – Obama corporatist democrats – are to the right of Richard Nixon on domestic policy – Don’t believe me – look it up – and Dems have sold out the working class for decades – and this kind of bought and paid-for betrayal of principals [sic], fairness – historical precedent -any sense of moral or intellectual honesty – The kind of brutal selfish horrific actions one only does – because they can get away with it,” he wrote in part on X, formerly Twitter, Monday.
The 57-year-old “Say Anything” and “High Fidelity” star’s lengthy post continued with a takedown of the party’s complacency with the wealthy, not-far-enough-left politics and neglecting certain principles.
He argued that the party elite’s trajectory has planted fertile ground for Republicans like Trump to win.
“All your Yale and Harvard buddies will tell you how great and smart you all are – and they are all in bed with all the same big , big money power players- And we run the world – right ? – this kind of staggering amoral bulls— is one of the main reason ( yes there are others ) Trump’s demagoguery works on people. The Democratic elite ARE full of s—,” he continued.
The lengthy statement came in response to an article from Jacobin Magazine which claimed some top Democrats seek to outlaw federal wealth taxes.
“Imagine what FDR would say about such a proposed law ?! Don’t worry fellas – the Democrats will save the .ooooooo1 % from paying tax – the hubris to do this – is staggering – it’s a sham and an insult to everyone’s basic intelligence – the contempt for people – To even attempt this … Unbelievable,” he continued.
He ended the spiel by accusing Obama’s famous “hope and change” slogan of becoming “another branded hustle.”
Cusack has been outspoken about his political stances in the past, slamming former President Donald Trump on multiple occasions, including by calling for an impeachment over his alleged mishandling of the COVID-19 pandemic.
“We need strikes / and we need to remove Trump from power to save lives Impeach him again / Pressure for 25th,” he tweeted at the time.
Additionally, Cusack blasted the former president by comparing him to Russian President Vladimir Putin and Adolf Hitler.
He also blasted Trump’s supporters for voting for, in his words, a “mentally ill, virus-spreading, child-abducting Nazi rapist.”
“Say Anything,” indeed. What I find interesting, once you’re able to wade through what amounts to a puerile, poorly written screed (what else is new with this guy and the majority of his comrades) is both the nuggets of truth of his rant in the first paragraph and salted here and there through the rest of it. The maddening thing is the complete cognitive dissonance. His pea brain can’t put two plus two together to add up to four. The failings of his party that he rails against should cause him to wake the fuck up and smell the coffee, not go crazy with fear that they will give Trump a chance to win in 2024! This would be the same Trump whose actual policy achievements created the greatest economic boom since the 1920s and 80s which helped more minorities and heretofore “marginalized” groups lift themselves up than any other administration ever.
He just can’t deprogram himself from the bullshit that Democrats good and Republicans “mentally ill, virus-spreading, child-abducting Nazi rapist[s].” Yeah, he knows how to make those intellectual arguments, doesn’t he.
Still, for whatever it’s worth, the criticism of his own party, especially some of his points which are surprisingly right on target, I think is something unexpected. At least I can’t remember him being this bitter. And is his infantile attacks on Trump, or the couching of his attacks on his own party as a putative warning to same as shooting themselves in the foot to allow a MAGA win, just reflexive or is it self-preservation to avoid becoming an outcast with his peers? Either way, I think it’s one of those signs, albeit anecdotal, that there is indeed trouble in lefty Paradise on Earth.
With that, I give you yet another example from a more mature quarter of the show biz set. And refreshingly minus the equivocation and poo-flinging at Emanuel Goldstein either:
Music icon David Foster’s daughters declared their “hate” for Gov. Gavin Newsom Thursday, blaming the Democrat for the state’s deteriorating quality of life — and wondering if his goal is to have California “be a socialist state.”
Sara and Erin Foster detailed their growing bitterness against their home state amid news that the latter sister was moving into a new home in Nashville, Tennessee. “I’m jealous because — if anyone follows me, you know that I have a lot of complaints about the city we live in and the state we live in,” Sara Foster, 42, griped on their joint show, “The World’s First Podcast.”
“And people are always like, ‘Why don’t you just leave?’ Guys, it’s not that easy.” Other than leaving family and friends behind, the “90210” actress complained that she could be subject to a 10-year tax to the California government if she relocates to another state. The proposed exit law — introduced at the beginning of the year — would apply to the Golden State’s uber-wealthy who might be looking to avoid state taxes on billionaires by moving to states that don’t have income or wealth tax. Although the bill is still being considered by the state’s Assembly committee on tax and revenue, the Foster sisters aimed their ire at Newsom.
“I blame everything on Newsom. Newsom is, like, the worst,” Sara Foster said. “Yeah, I hate him,” her 41-year-old sister agreed, adding that they once met the governor in the Bahamas. Sara Foster said the proposed legislation is especially distasteful as California grapples with “crime through the roof.” In fact, the state will now spend $267 million to help local law enforcement fight brazen smash-and-grab robberies that have become commonplace across the Golden State.
Foster doubled down on Newsom’s leadership, who has been governor since 2019. “You are running the state and your policies are whack, therefore, I’m coming for you … it’s really f–ked up what’s happening here,” she said. “And I think that it’s like, is the goal to be Venezuela? Is the goal to be a socialist state? I don’t know.” The podcast rant was not the first time the actress targeted California leadership.
In April, she took to Instagram to blast San Francisco’s “liberal politicians” following tech mogul Bob Lee’s violent death in the city earlier that week. She shared a screenshot of The Post’s article about Lee’s final moments before his death on her Instagram Story, showing a smiling Lee with his two daughters. “I have no words,” she wrote. “SF is a complete s—hole. I am a registered Democrat and feel confident saying liberal politicians are ruining cities.” Disgusting. My heart breaks for this family,” she added.
No equivocation. No couching the blasting of Newsom and California pols to warn that their actions are paving the way for Trump and his white supremacist Nazi MAGA hordes to take over. In fact, Sara Foster specifically used the phrase “liberal politicians” to rip San Francisco’s insane leaders. We shall see if she retracts what she said, but I think the bridge has been burned here.
Assuming the Fosters do stand by their words, the Cusack example is still the big question mark, vis a vis the mindset of run of the mill disaffected lefties and more crucially less insane lifelong liberal Democrats. The policies that they have supported by voting for Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants have destroyed their livelihoods, their cities and their sense of personal safety. Can they at least finally acknowledge that in no uncertain terms, to at the very least stay home during Election Season, if not make the great leap forward (pun intended) and vote for Republican candidates? Not just on the national level but crucially in the places where they live (assuming that the game isn’t rigged, or at the very least vote in such numbers as to overcome the Dao-Min Yen factor) at the state and local levels?
Hollywood has been mostly silent on the wave of censorship washing over the culture. Consider the following examples in the arts alone.
— “The French Connection,” an Oscar-winning classic, got snipped to remove an offensive word
— Books by Agatha Christie, Roald Dahl and Ian Fleming got a sensitivity reader “upgrade”
— Films and TV shows with problematic content have been erased in the public arena
— Comedians fear the loss of their careers for telling the “wrong” jokes
It’s just a partial list, but it’s damning all the same. And that doesn’t include Big Tech censors restricting both comedy and free speech across YouTube, TikTok, Facebook and more. Celebrities routinely weigh in on subjects they have little to no expertise on, from border enforcement to gun control. Their livelihoods depend on free expression, yet most are stone silent on the subject.
The exceptions include: Bill Maher, Joe Rogan, Rob Schneider, John Cleese, Nick Searcy, and, to a lesser extent, both Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg.
Now, a gaggle of stars is skewering so-called “book bans” happening across the nation.
Upwards of 175 actors, musicians, authors, comedians, reality stars, models, media personalities, academics, activists and more have signed the open letter spearheaded by Reading Rainbow host LeVar Burton and published Tuesday via public advocacy organization and political action committee MoveOn Political Action.
That’s your first clue the mission is politically motivated. MoveOn.org is a progressive body that promotes Democrat causes. Why make censorship a political matter? Here’s why.
One, many of the “book bans” in question involved sexually graphic tomes that have no business being in a school setting. Conservatives are trying to protect children from inappropriate material, while Democrats want this filth in schools nationwide.
Two, the conservative movement has embraced free speech as a core principle in the modern era. The Left, the former champions of free expression, now favors hate speech restrictions and looks the other way as the U.S. government censors American citizens.
A lot. The next time you watch college students shout down a conservative speaker consider which party they call home. There’s only one answer. And they’re proud of it. . .
. . . How many of those stars have spoken out against sensitivity readers? Big Tech censorship? The Biden [junta’s] censorship regime? Attacks on comedians for telling the “wrong” jokes? . . .
. . . It’s one thing for Hollywood stars to remain silent on modern censorship. It’s gross, but we can’t force celebrities to speak out on every issue of the day, even one that directly impacts their art form.
For some of these same stars to rally behind a politically charged effort that ignores the larger, toxic threat to free speech is something far more insidious.
What friend of the blog Christian Toto notes above directly applies to John Q. Sack. Unless he’s just reflexively brainwashed with Lefty Tourette’s syndrome. But for sure, there’s got to be a part of his mind that clearly understands that there is a line that he dare not cross. I think that both of those things are factors for him. He either was taught or deluded himself into “true believer” status of all these Leftist shibboleths that it’s jarring for him to see the hypocrisy and bullshit of those he supported engaging in it. Then again, he also obviously still believes the rancid blood-libels against conservatives so there is that. I’d say he’s a lost cause. But not the Sara Foster’s of this world, and it is they that need to be embraced and encouraged.
Are there more of her than him? That remains to be seen. If we are ever to claw back from the abyss, it should be a mission to convert more Fosters to overcome the perpetually blinkered, unreconstructed, unsalvageable Cusacks.
Sometime during the summer of 2023, I posted a review of Elliot Page’s memoir Pageboy on Amazon. I take words seriously, even the words that constitute Amazon reviews. Language can convey truth; language can empower lies. The difference between truth and lies is the difference between life and death. In my faith, Satan is the father of lies. God is the logos, the Word; God is truth and the truth sets us free.
Elliot Page’s Pageboy is a poorly written book. I said so in my review. I said this because bad writing matters. “Writing clearly is thinking clearly.” Writing poorly underwrites destructive behavior. Identifying bad writing is a worthwhile use of time. . .
. . . In my review of Pageboy, mindful of current speech codes, I did not refer to Elliot Page as “she.” Rather, I focused on, as I said in the review, “sentence structure, punctuation, narrative flow, and coherence.” I received a cheerfully-worded email telling me that my review was up, thanking me for the review, and providing a link that allowed me to visit the review. I did so. I saw the review on Amazon.
A few days later I thought of the review again, clicked on the link Amazon provided, and saw an error message. “That page does not exist,” the message said, or words to that effect. I had received no notification from Amazon that the review would be removed. I received no explanation as to why it was removed. I received no warning telling me that if I posted another honest review of a poorly written book, I would be banished from Amazon forever. I received no instruction on how to write reviews that Amazon would not delete.
Perhaps a month after that, I again attempted to review a book on Amazon, Christian Cooper’s Better Living Through Birding: Notes from a Black Man in the Natural World. Again, I received a cheery notification from Amazon telling me that my review was posted. I clicked on the link Amazon sent and I saw the review. Again, a few days later, I clicked on that same link and got the same message. “This page does not exist.” Again, I received no notification, and no explanation. . .
. . . On September 7, 2023, weeks after the above events, my inbox was flooded with approximately one hundred emails from Amazon. The emails that I read before deleting them all said the same thing. “Thank you for reporting a fake review,” or words to that effect. This made no sense. I hadn’t been reporting fake reviews at Amazon. At the end of this avalanche of spam from Amazon came the final email. That final email informed me that all of my reviews, reviews going back almost thirty years, had been removed. I would never again be allowed to post reviews on Amazon, not for books or for anything else. If I bought a spatula that was a really good spatula, I could never say that on Amazon. . .
. . . I posted about the Amazon canceling on Facebook. A Polish friend said he couldn’t believe it. He knows I’m an honest person and would not make this up. He just couldn’t believe it. Another Polish friend said, “I’m so glad I’m not an American.” He believes he has greater freedom of speech in Poland than I have in the US.
Yes, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other sites are private entities and they can dictate whatever terms they want. But there’s more to the story than that simplistic analysis. Activists often sneer at any mention of the harassment and threats that JK Rowling has endured ever since she posted that women should not be fired for saying that “sex is real.” Some sniff that Rowling has Midas money and can hire all the security she needs. That’s true, but it misses the point. Most people are not JK Rowling. Most people observe the vitriol and death threats inundating JK Rowling and say to themselves, “I can’t afford to risk that. I’d never find another job. My kids’ safety is paramount. I need to keep my mouth shut.” Just so, when Amazon makes a decision about what can and cannot be said, it has far-reaching consequences.
Many people have sent me private messages on social media. “I agree with you. I can’t say so publicly. I can’t risk it.” My leftist, Atheist, and Christophobic social media contacts love to cite my church, the Catholic Church, as the epitome of the suppression of free speech and freedom of conscience. I ask them, are you aware of those who have had to go into hiding, who have lost jobs, who have lost access to their own children, because of something they said? It’s not conservatives squelching free speech. It is the Left. . .
. . . I just took a break from writing this essay to check my email inbox. A friend just wrote to tell me that he just finished a book on early Soviet Russia – and he he is now afraid to review it on Amazon.
And what does it say about the mindset of whoever it was who carried out the campaign against me? The spamming of my email inbox, which was confirmed by Amazon to be from them. Sending me a link that would damage my computer, again, confirmed by Amazon to be from them. The erasure of all of my reviews going back decades, with no explanation, no recourse. Whoever did this is no Stalin, but this person is surely a totalitarian. What does it say about America that people who cannot debate, but who can only destroy, wield any power at all? What is this anonymous and unreachable Amazon saboteur like as a spouse, as a citizen, as a friend? When corporations train their employees to be little Robespierres, they undermine society.
Corporations are now doing the oppression and persecution that the Junta can’t. At least not openly. And then it can crow about how they are the protectors of “our precious democracy” (*vomits*) because they are merely allowing the free market to flourish unimpeded as our founding fathers meant in the Constitution, don’t you know?!
Of course, John Q. Sack and his fellow travelers would concur. H8tr!
Have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Everything before 2008 must go!” (Adolf builds a bonfire . . . – jjs) Libraries Clearing Shelves Through ‘Equity-Based’ Book Weeding
- Christian Toto: “Guillermo del Toro, Mark Ruffalo, Chelsea Handler attack straw men, ignore real threat.” Celebs Rally Against ‘Book Bans,’ Ignore Real Censorship
- “Because I didn’t like two hot books.” Amazon Manipulates Reviews and Sends Malware Link to Reviewer
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Garland’s testimony brought out significant revelations surrounding special counsel David Weiss and the refusal from Biden-appointed U.S. Attorneys in D.C. and the Central District of California to cooperate with Weiss on potentially charging Hunter Biden. However, the attorney general refused to elaborate on details of the Hunter Biden case and allowed Weiss to be defined by his appointment by former President Donald Trump.” (In fairness, Harriet Hageman quite deftly shut his cake-hole on that – jjs) These Were Republicans’ Biggest Missed Opportunities From Merrick Garland’s Testimony
- “House Judiciary subpoenaed [Elvis] Chan on Sept. 15 to give an interview Thursday after a dispute between committee investigators and the DOJ derailed his scheduled interview”Jim Jordan Issues Second Subpoena to FBI Agent Who Fled the Country After Interview Fell Through
- “Regardless of his mode of appearance, Hunter intends to waive the reading of the indictment and plead not guilty to the charges.” No ‘Special Treatment’ – Hunter Ordered to Appear in Person for Gun Felonies Arraignment
- “Future Forward may have illegally concealed donors from the public, watchdog says.”Amid Ethics Scandal, Biden’s Favorite Super PAC Taps White House Staffers For Ad Blitz
- It will last only as long as Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants is not a political liability for the party and movement – jjs) The Left’s Insane Dedication to Defending America’s First Narcissistic Junkie Son Can’t Last Forever
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Tell us again who the radicals are?” Democrats Discover a New ‘Threat To Democracy’ — The U.S Constitution
- “Lastly, Rasmussen asked whether those surveyed: ‘Which political party is a bigger threat to basic liberties in America: Democrats or Republicans?’ Unsurprisingly, the vast majority of both parties – 76 percent of Republicans and 65 percent of Democrats – told pollsters the opposition party was the greater threat. However, more Democrats believe their party is a bigger threat at 26 percent than Republicans at 20 percent.” Almost 3/4 of Americans Think The Nation is Becoming a Police State
- “The white-hot nature of hyperpolitics probably doomed it to a short boom-and-bust shelf life.” America’s New Politics of Nothing
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Of course it’s political.” The Truth About Brand
- “So why is this happening? Either because the accusers’ allegations against Brand are true, or because Brand has become a lightning rod through his podcast in the form of pushing against the establishment.” Rumble ‘Emphatically Reject’ Gestapo-Style Tactics by U.K. Parliament to Cancel Russell Brand
- Karol Markowicz: “The point should not be whether we believe Brand or believe his accusers. It’s about a process we should have in our public life. An accusation should not automatically end a person’s career.” Russell Brand: Big Tech Plays Judge, Jury and Executioner Before a Trial Again
- Daniel Greenfield: “Mega-donors monopolize Maine’s media with IRS complicity.” The IRS is Letting Leftist Nonprofits Buy 6 out of Maine’s 7 Daily Papers
- “District of Louisiana Judge Terry A. Doughty’s injunction had not only prevented the administration from coordinating with social media companies to censor speech, but also barred the government from “collaborating, coordinating, partnering, switchboarding, and/or jointly working with” research groups and projects that advocate for censorship.”Biden Junta May Have Made a Huge Mistake in Asking SCOTUS to Take On Gov’t Censorship Case
- In a letter to colleagues, Murdoch announced that his son, Lachlan, would become the sole chairman of both media companies. “For my entire professional life, I have been engaged daily with news and ideas, and that will not change. But the time is right for me to take on different roles, knowing that we have truly talented teams and a passionate, principled leader in Lachlan who will become sole Chairman of both companies,” Murdoch wrote.Murdoch OUT! News Corp, Fox Mogul Steps Down After Decades
- “This woman has a lot of nerve.” ‘We’re Moving On!”: Jean-Pierre Cuts Off Doocy After He Asks About the Border Crisis
- In addition, our investigation showed that its executives rigged its “Media Bias Chart” to hide the disturbing fact that Ad Fontes exists to promote the left’s political agenda.EXPOSED! Media Literacy Firm Rigged to Favor Left-Wing Media
- “By treating Arkansas social media law as a restriction on speech in his injunction, Arkansas Judge Timothy Brooks made a key category error.” No, Big Tech Doesn’t Have a Right to Speak to Kids Without Their Parent’s Consent
- “The crime is so violent, so nihilistic, one would expect a national spotlight on it. Yet that simply hasn’t happened in the month since the killing. The iNew York Times, Washington Post and CNN are all in the wind.” Andreas Probst Murder Shows Lefty Media’s Willful Blind Spots
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Trump’s planned visit, according to Politico, has Democrats and [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s White House rattled, with one union adviser calling the move “kinda genius.” (He must’ve read the Morning Report! – jjs) Report: Democrats Panic as Trump Plans to Visit Striking Auto Workers
- “It’s dangerous to assume the U.S. can recover its industrial base in a pinch.” Steam and Ice
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Whatever you think about the policy, any agency disbursing $20 billion in taxpayer funds should have the humility to ensure that the process is above question. Holding a chummy meeting with special interest organizations with deep connections to political leadership isn’t a good look,” Michael Chamberlain, director of Protect the Public’s Trust, said of the discovery. ‘Highly Irregular’: Biden EPA Invited Well-Connected Green Groups To Chat About $20 Billion Fund, Emails Show
- “As if Prince Harry was not insufferable enough. Prince William is apparently in a snit. His Royal-Whatever-He-Is is miffed. According to Fox News, the heir (not the spare) is pouting because the peasants of the world are taking too long to get on board with whatever climate change policy he favors.” Prince William and the End of the World
- “The real facts are not with California – but facts are sometimes not a part in court decisions.” California Sues ‘Big Oil’, Accusing the Companies of Downplaying Climate Risks
- “Trying to kill what already works.” One, Two, Three Strikes for EVs
- “A transition to an all-electric-car future won’t mean less labor but more—much of it overseas.” The EV Jobs Myth
- “If a state can be a laboratory, then why not a county? City? District? How about AOC’s district?” Giving NYC Greens What They Want (Good and hard – jjs)
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The scenes out of Eagle Pass, Texas, leave no doubt the actual policy of the Biden administration is uncontrolled mass illegal immigration.” It’s No Accident the Southern Border is Collapsing, It’s Intentional
- “It’s a normalization of illegal immigration,” [former ICE official John] Fabbricatore said.Report: Joe Biden’s DHS Plans Photo ID Cards for Illegal Aliens Freed into U.S.
- “Joe Biden is trusting that all of these illegals are law-abiding citizens who don’t belong to drug cartels, aren’t carrying fentanyl or other drugs, and will obey the laws of the United States. That’s a lot to take on faith, isn’t it?” Emergency Declared in Eagle Pass, Texas, as Thousands of Illegals Overwhelm the Small City
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The American people must override the corrupt entities who profit from the border’s human misery and chaos.” (Override. Like, with a cloth? – jjs) Our Self-Induced Catastrophe at the Border
- “If you can get the work cheaper you are going to use those guys. You are not going to pay $200 when you can get [for] $40. Anything you give them, they’ll take it. “I’m an old guy…get the fuck out of here. I’m not taking it.” Longstanding NYC Migrants Pushed Out of Jobs by Newcomer Invaders: “Get the Fuck Out of Here”
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Notably, the results dispel the initial claim that the vaccine stays localized in the arm after vaccination and does not travel systematically throughout the body; on the contrary, the researchers found that mRNA vaccinations can spread from blood to milk. The [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccines have been similarly found to impact menstruation, with millions of women suffering menstrual disturbances after receiving the jab. mRNA [Chinese] COVID Vaccine Found in Breast Milk
- “The left-wing lunatics are trying very hard to bring back [Chinese] COVID lockdowns and mandates with all of their sudden fear-mongering about the new variants that are coming,” Trump said in a video posted to Truth Social in August, continuing: The Election Variant: Biden Junta Offering Free Chinese Coronavirus Testing Kits Via Mail
- “The only good that came from the pandemic lockdowns was that parents in great numbers finally began to learn what was going on in the public school system as the corrupt curriculum was inadvertently beamed into their homes.” Hands off Our Kids Comes of Age
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “In order to achieve its stated goals, DEI cluster hiring must include a host of additional interventions—in particular, a heavy reliance on diversity statements and a narrow focus on ethnicity or the themes of identity politics.” (More like cluster effing – jjs) Higher Education Reportedly Using Practice of ‘Cluster Hiring’ to Advance DEI Agenda
- “Hey Randi, you forgot to turn off comments and you’re getting fact-checked & exposed for the shameless liar on which you base your entire platform.” Randi Weingarten Gets Community Noted for Whopper About a Fired Texas School Teacher
- Robert Zimmerman: “UNT is apparently a Stalinist institution, focused not on teaching critical thinking but on churning out social justice warriors, indoctrinated with racist Marxist teachings and prepared to commit violence to enforce them.” Pushback: Professor blacklisted by North Texas U wins in Federal court
- “The VA’s pro-abortion propaganda is part of the Biden [junta’s] ongoing push to use the military to further Democrats’ radical abortion agenda.” Biden VA Instructs Providers to Promote Abortion, Avoid Saying ‘Mother’ and ‘Baby’ in Leaked Video
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- The RNC alleges that New York’s new voting law ignores this provision by permitting “qualified voters to vote by mail rather than in person, even if they do not satisfy either of the two limited exceptions set forth” in the state constitution. Lawsuit: Democrats’ No-Excuse Absentee Voting Law Violates New York Constitution
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “As the door was opened, an unknown student ran into the building. He stayed for less than a minute, and while he was in the building he knocked over several pieces of furniture, while shouting antisemitic obscenities about Jewish people.” Penn Jewish Center Vandalized Ahead of University Conference Featuring Anti-Semites
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “I mean, my view is that his [Political Action Committees] PACs have gone after conservatives for a long time, under the guise of being, you know, a PAC that goes after Democrats, but I don’t view him as an ally of Republicans,” Paxton said. Paxton in Victory Lap Interview with Tucker Carlson Slams Establishment’s John Cornyn and Karl Rove
- Lloyd Billingsley: “According to her city, rules that apply to the working class don’t apply to the ruling class.” San Francisco Values? Malig-Nancy Pelosi Explains It All for You.
- “If leftists didn’t have double standards, they wouldn’t have any standards at all.” A Tale of Two ‘Sex’ Scandals
- “The press conference featured multiple awkward moments.” Biden Stumbles on Flag, Fiddles with Earpiece in Awkward Press Conference with Brazil’s President Lula
- “Biden looked over to both sides of the stage after concluding his remarks, and he put his palms up as he appeared to ask someone off camera for directions on which way to exit the stage.” (Here, put this rope around your neck and when the trap door opens, jump – jjs) Biden Praises “Congressional Black Caucus” During Address to Congressional Hispanic Caucus in So-Called Quote-Unquote “president'” Latest Gaffe
- “The story was one Biden has told numerous times in the past — about the 2017 riot in Charlottesville and how it had ultimately proved to be the inspiration behind Biden’s 2020 presidential run. (The story was one Biden has told numerous times in the past — about the 2017 riot in Charlottesville and how it had ultimately proved to be the inspiration behind Biden’s 2020 presidential run – jjs) Biden Tells The Same Story, Almost Word for Word, Just Minutes After Telling It the First Time
- Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX) said members who opposed the new dress code rules are “the coalition of the rational,” according to the report. Forty-six Republican senators, led by Sen. Rick Scott (R-FL), have already signed a letter to Schumer demanding that he reverse his “misguided” decision. Manchin Gathers Support To Reverse Senate’s ‘Fetterman Rule’ Dress Code
- “If they did, the choice for GOP nominee should be clear.” (It’s not Trump, per the author – jjs) Do Republicans Care About Winning Anymore?
- “The campaign launch comes roughly one year after McCormick lost a contentious primary battle against celebrity doctor Mehmet Oz by less than 1,000 votes. While that race divided Republican leaders—former president Donald Trump backed Oz, while McCormick received endorsements from Sen. Ted Cruz (R., Texas) and former secretary of state Mike Pomepo—McCormick is entering his second Senate bid with widespread support from party leaders.” (Meh, the fix is in in the Keystone state – jjs) David McCormick Launches Pennsylvania Senate Bid. This Time, He’s Likely to Avoid a Messy Primary Battle.
* * * * *
- Daniel Greenfield: “Get your organs regenerated or your money back at the latest Clinton Foundation event.” The Clintons Welcome Trans Queens, Muslim Politicians, Foreign Oligarchs
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The dam is breaking on unified Western support for Ukraine.” NATO Fractures: In U-Turn, Poland Announces It Will No Longer Arm Ukraine
- Doug Bandow: “Washington’s involvement in the Russo–Ukrainian war is encouraging new and hostile combinations of powers.” The Gift That Keeps On Giving
- “Guess who comes out smelling like a rose.” Eisenhower, Vivek, and the Neocons
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Chalk up another foreign policy failure.” Biden’s Globalist UN Address
- “This week, Canada expelled an Indian diplomat in response to accusations over the murder of Hardeep Singh Nijjar in Vancouver.” India Expels Canadian Diplomat, Suspends Visas After Trudeau Accuses India of Involvement in Sikh Leader’s Killing
- Why should Americans care about Canada going bolshie? Communism in the Northern Hemisphere and on our border, sets a perilous precedent, especially considering Trudeau’s obsequious feelies for China’s dictator Xi Jinping. When asked which nation’s administration Trudeau admires, he bent his weak knee and licked the boot cul of China’s leading tyrant. The Battle for Canada Is Heating up, and Americans Need to Pay Close Attention
- “The scandal illustrates how Western democracies are not prepared for China’s intelligence gathering and political interference operations.” While Western Leaders Look Away, China’s Spies Are Multiplying
- German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier, a Social-Democrat who served as foreign minister in Angela Merkel’s government (2013-2017), is now telling other European countries to exercise “stronger controls and surveillance at our external borders.” In 2016, Steinmeier told Americans that “building walls” to secure national borders was “a very bad idea.” Germany Has Reached Its ‘Limit’ on Migration, Admits Left-Wing President
- “Only in Gaza are huge bombs brought to a ‘peaceful’ march.” (If only the march had been mostly peaceful – jjs) A ‘Peaceful March’ in Gaza Kills Five
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Biden [junta] ‘unable to protect the United States from CCP espionage.'” Chinese Spy Ops on U.S. Soil Soar Under Biden, GOP Rep Says
- “. . . the problem is a lot of our leadership that’s coming out of the White House and from the old Obama administration, [and still running the show] they want to change our military to something that it’s never been. They want to involve politics in it. They want to indoctrinate people in socialism and something that we’re not familiar with at all. And so, that’s what we’re fighting with all these 300 nominees.” Coach Tommy Tuberville Fights Pentagon Wokeness, Mainstream Media ‘Marketing Arm’
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- Robert Zimmerman: “The U.S. was founded as a nation of laws and limited government. It is that no longer. Instead, we are now a nation of unlimited government that no law controls.”
FAA and FCC now competing for the honor of regulating commercial space more
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Like a zombie apocalypse . . . Fentanyl was involved in many of the deaths.” (“They’re animals anyway, so let them lose their souls”: Don Victor Stracci – jjs) San Francisco Sees Record Drug Overdose Deaths In August
- “Expanding the Culture of Death.” Canada Releases its First Accredited Assisted Suicide Training Curriculum
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- ” . . . this canyon is part of one of Mars’ largest geological features, a crack that some scientists believe might have been caused by the giant impact that created Helas Basin on the opposite side of the planet.” A close-up of the giant crack that almost splits Mars
- “That the development phase might be cost-plus allows a lot of room for budget growth, however, especially since the companies most likely to want such a contract are the old big companies (Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman) that routinely go over budget and behind schedule.” NASA requests proposals from private industry for deorbiting ISS
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “After LGBTQ Democrat state legislators planned to introduce a bill that would have required parental notification only with a child’s consent, Newsom’s advisers intervened to block the bill’s introduction amid concerns that it would be poorly received by parents, Politico reported, citing two legislators who spoke anonymously.” California Gov. Gavin Newsom’s Office Pressured Dems To Shelve Transgender Bill: REPORT
- A spokesman from Tavistock responded: “We are grateful to all of the clinicians and academics who have contributed to this study over the years, and we welcome new peer-reviewed analyses of the evidence around how to support these young people.” 34% of Children Put on Puberty Blockers by UK Gender Clinic Suffered Mental Health Issues, New Findings Show
- “Yes, Congress should repeal Title IX, a law that now does more harm than good.” Biden’s Title IX Rule Means More Due Process Nightmares
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Is the Goal to be a socialist state?” (Unlike John Q. Sack, at least they didn’t blast Trump and conservatives – jjs) David Foster’s Daughters Blast Newsom’s Leadership in California
- “Between 2021 and 2023 it provided $107,000 to Democratic campaigns and committees. Its spending was revealed amid speculation of an imminent deal to end the strike, with union negotiators and bosses from broadcasters, streamers and studios including Disney, Netflix and WarnerBros meeting in Los Angeles Thursday.” Striking WGA Union Spent Big on Sushi, 5-Star Hotels and Gas for Democrats — While Begging for Public to Give Them Money for Writers
- Newt Gingrich: “Anti-war Democrats tore the party apart.” (The party was anti-American since its inception – jjs) American Despotism: How the ’60s and Early ’70s Ignited the Culture Wars
- “Critics had mixed reactions to the revealing retrospective.” New Art Exhibit Allows People To Squeeze Through 2 Naked Models To Enter
- “American society’s increasing moral laxity should worry us all.” Commerce Super Omnia?
- “Even some priests are asking that question.” Is the Pope Catholic?
HITHER & YON
- “The documentary could have given a better sense of Tom as a person.” Radical Wolfe: An Underwhelming Account of the Revolutionary Journalist
- “The British did not acquire an empire through martial strength alone.” Britain’s Military Enlightenment
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.