Good morning, kids. Today is Yom Kippur, the day of atonement and the most solemn on the Jewish calendar. Rather ironic considering the world of sin, corruption and depravity that is rapidly turning this nation into the roadshow production of Sodom & Gommorah. So, the knives are out for Bob Menendez who in his own quiet way has been a poster boy of the aforementioned iniquity now for virtually his entire career in elected office. Get this:
At first glance, that headline reads like “comedy gold,” unless Menendez knows something we don’t, or more likely don’t want to. That said, it certainly seems that his tenure at the public trough is kaput. There’s no way he’ll actually face any real prison time; he’s a Democrat and has followed his marching orders like a good little soldier when it came to helping them accrue power at the expense of our Constitution and our freedom.
If in the unlikely event he is convicted in a trial, regardless of the stiff sentence called for in the Federal Penal Code, he’ll have a nice, cushy room in Allenwood and after a sufficient period of time has elapsed and the spotlight has moved on to the subsequent meshugas, he’ll be released for good behavior or some such pretext where he’ll then go on to have a regular analyst’s gig on XiNN, MSLSD or Fux. That is unless he knows where the bodies are buried, figuratively and with his colleagues, probably quite literally. In which case he’ll be dining every night with Jeffrey Epstein and Vince Foster, among others.
Why Bob Menendez and why now? Scratch the surface of virtually every Democrat in office and sadly probably more than just a handful of Republicans, and you’ll discover they’re up to their necks in all manner of bribery, patronage, graft, election-rigging and maybe even worse. Menendez is not an outlier, as we all know from Biden, the Clintons and on and on down the line. They are the physical manifestation of what some brilliant analyst observed, “It’s not that the system is corrupt. It’s that corruption is the system.” I suppose it always was. Before 2020, when our eyes were finally pried open and we could not look away, we deluded ourselves into thinking that vermin like Menendez et al were outliers and that more or less he and they would face an impartial criminal justice system. Before 2020.
In any case, the powers that be want Menendez gone. Following the dog-eared script in these instances, Menendez is indignant and outraged at the charges, claiming anti-hispanic racism, and as of this writing is planning on announcing his re-election bid a little later today. As to the racism charge, busty bonehead bucktooth Bolshie Alexandria “Titty Caca” Ocasio-Cortez isn’t going for it.
Well, you know, I think it’s- the situation is quite unfortunate, but I do believe that it is in the best interest for Senator Menendez to resign in this moment. As you mentioned, consistency matters. It shouldn’t matter whether it’s a Republican or a Democrat. The details in this indictment are extremely serious. They involve the nature of, of not just his but all of our seats in Congress. And while you know, as a Latina, there are absolutely ways in which there is systemic bias. But I think what is here in this indictment is quite clear. And- and I believe is in the best interest to maintain the integrity of the seat. I want to emphasize that all people are- they must be extended the presumption of innocence until proven guilty. That is the legal reality in our country. But when it comes to the political and the standard of dignity that we want to maintain for the public in the United States Congress, I do believe it is in- in the best interests.
Pfft. Spare me the canned, pre-digested pablum and the complete bullshit about integrity and applying justice equally regardless of political party. Psaki-psircling back to the original question of why him and why now, the likely answer is that Menendez’s crimes – which are real and fabulous unlike Trump’s which are spurious if not even more fabulous in their spuriousness – and focusing all the attention on them takes the spotlight off off Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants and the Hunter spawn.
The Dems can play the kabuki-bukkake theater to the hilt by putting the nation and rule of law about party politics and calling for Menendez to step down. Naturally, being New Jersey, they’ll appoint another Democrat, since if Menendez were in either a swing state or one with a Republican governor, they’d be circling the wagons and Titty Caca would be braying “Racism!” so loud, that the rattling of her donkey teeth would sound like a John Bonham paradiddle at full volume from a stage full of Marshal amps.
Titty Caca being one of the loudest and first to call for Menendez to fall on his short, blunt sword is no coincidence. About the only thing positive you could say about Bob Menendez is that over the years he has been a pretty staunch supporter of the state of Israel. His occupying a key position on the foreign relations committee means that he is one of the most influential drivers of foreign policy in the Legislature (the embedded ticks at Foggy Bottom notwithstanding). In that position, and given his pro-Israel history, Menendez is also a roadblock to the insane drive to prop up the Mullahs in Iran and allowing them to get nukes (thank you commenter Chuck Martel for that important reminder)
So, the opportunity for the ever-increasing numbers of Jew-haters in the Democrat ranks to do away with him and install someone who looks good in a Hugo Boss costume has to be considered. Hence, Titty Caca’s call for Menendez to step down can be boiled down to the equivalent of Juden raus!
That Israel survived the grim days of that October when the sirens sounded, the radios blared unit names and young men rushed from synagogues to cars and then tanks and planes on the holiest day in the Jewish calendar, had little to do with the nation’s government.
The leftists who had ruled the country without interruption until that war (and whose rule would falter a few years later and almost entirely disappear after its disastrous deal with the PLO) had failed badly. Golda Meir and Moshe Dayan, the subjects of enduring personality cults, had brought the country to the brink of destruction. It was not the political or military leaders who salvaged the situation, but young men fighting desperately and heroically in impossible battles . . .
. . . During the Yom Kippur War, Israel had received multiple warnings that an attack was imminent. King Hussein of Jordan had personally flown in to warn Golda that war was coming.
“If we strike first we won’t get help from anybody,” Golda Meir had argued.
Had Israel struck first, it might have been able to neutralize the enemy and not only save thousands of slain soldiers, but the millions that would have been killed had Israel lost.
But Israel would not act without the approval of the Nixon administration. Golda assured Secretary of State Henry Kissinger that they would not strike first, and Kissinger assured the Russians that the Israelis wouldn’t strike first, and the Russians assured the Egyptians and the Syrians, who were preparing to strike first, that they had nothing to worry about. . .
. . . the deepest failure was that Golda Meir allowed Secretary of State Henry Kissinger to cripple any possible Israeli response. The architect of a disastrous foreign policy that is responsible for many of America’s problems today had wanted Israel to lose a war.
Kissinger had told Egypt’s national security adviser in the spring of the year that, “if you want us to intervene with Israel, you’ll have to create a crisis. We only deal in crisis management. You’ll have to ‘spill some blood.’”
As Kissinger later told Ford, “we didn’t expect the October War”. “But wasn’t it helpful?” Ford suggested. “We couldn’t have done better if we had set the scenario,” Kissinger replied.
The State Department got what it wanted. Israel suffered severe military and morale losses, and was then prevented from benefiting from the fruits of victory when it turned the tables. Israel was cut down to size and went on the road to becoming a client state. Egypt was lured away from the Soviet camp in the first of a series of peace deals to ‘stabilize the region’. . .
. . . What has been happening in the last 50 years is a kind of slow-motion military and diplomatic Yom Kippur War in which Israel gradually retreats from territories, relying on defensive positions that can’t hold up and diplomatic agreements that are worthless in the long run.
Even the Abraham Accords, widely hailed and hyped, that brought together Israel and some of America’s smaller Arab oil allies to oppose Iran’s growing power, were once again based on abandoning domestic moves and initiatives to solidly lay claim to parts of the Jewish State.
Kissinger used to sneer that, “Israel has no foreign policy, only a domestic policy.” Now Israel has no domestic policy, only a foreign policy. It has sacrificed its interests to a failed regional and nation-building strategy hatched in Washington D.C. and premised on completely misguided assumptions about Arabs and Muslims, and how their societies work.
Thank you, Daniel Greenfield, for totally killing my buzz about wanting to see the new Golda bio-pic with Helen Mirren.
To my fellow Tribesmen, gmar hatimah tovah, and have an easy fast.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Roger Kimball: “‘Climate change’ offers potent pretext for consolidation of governmental power.” We Know Exactly What ‘De-Development’ Means
- “The airline industry has struggled with flight delays, cancellations, and staffing issues. Now, they have a major issue with contraband parts. As the focus of the industry seems to have shifted from safety to profit restoration after the pandemic, we as potential passengers must demand that safety due diligence be restored.” The Scope of Bogus Airplane Parts Scandal Has Not Yet Been Determined
- “Psychological dysfunction is now valorized and embedded in our institutions. We need to understand what we’re dealing with.” The Cluster B Society
- Daniel Greenfield: “. . . And it happened because Israeli leaders waited for permission from D.C. to go to war.” 50 Years Ago Israel Was Nearly Destroyed
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Clarice Feldman: “Every time they think, it weakens the nation.” Now They’re Just Poking Their Fingers in Our Eyes
- Miranda Devine: When Democrats first smeared him in June for wanting to interview Luft, whom they branded a “Chinese spy” because of his association with CEFC, Comer had a devastating comeback: “All I know is that [Luft] was getting money from the same company the Bidens were getting money from . . . Is the president’s son a Chinese spy? They took money from the same company.” Democrat Rep. Dan Goldman interjected: “Who cares if they had money from the same company?” And that is probably the most perfect summation of the Democrats’ untenable position of defending the indefensible as the impeachment inquiry kicks off this week. Offering Dirt on Hunter Biden FBI “Mole”
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “According to the plan [KGB defector Yuri] Bezmenov laid out, we are easily halfway through part two of the evil commie scheme to destroy America. Next up, we will have a major crisis. It could be something as calamitous as WWIII, a major power outage, a recession, or something the CIA has cooked up that may not even be real, like an invasion of little huge green men in Las Vegas. Whatever it is, it will be intentional. . . I don’t know what kind of calamity our disaster masters are planning, but my inner Miss Cleo — who is batting 100% today — tells me it will occur before Election Day 2024.” The Destruction of the United States Is Intentional. Here’s What Will Happen Next.
- Thad McCotter: “Contempt of the United States is en vogue again among elites.” Radical Chic and the DIE Cult: They Don’t Wanna Face It
- “Two elderly women face up to eleven years in federal prison for their peaceful protest at an abortion clinic.” Abortionist Remains Free While Biden Junta Convicts Pro-life Heroes
- Deane Waldman, M.D.: “From [Chinese] COVID, to the Second Amendment, to systemic racism and more, facts take a back seat in various government-endorsed narratives.” Pull Back the Curtain on False Federal Narratives
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Rob Flaherty was instrumental in the Biden regime’s campaign to pressure social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter (now X) to censor the likes of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Tucker Carlson, and generally restrict the speech of Americans expressing lawfully-held opinions online.” Biden Official Who Pressured Tech Firms Into Censorship Now Heads ‘Misinfo’ Fight
- “The Post-ABC poll shows Biden trailing Trump by 10 percentage points at this early stage in the election cycle, although the sizable margin of Trump’s lead in this survey is significantly at odds with other public polls that show the general election contest a virtual dead heat,” the Post wrote. “The difference between this poll and others, as well as the unusual makeup of Trump’s and Biden’s coalitions in this survey, suggest it is probably an outlier.” WaPo Disavows Its Own Poll Showing Trump Up By 10 Over Biden
- “It’s surreal we live in a country where activist reporters can openly get caught lying and admitting they are creating a false narrative to generate engagement and controversy AND still publish the article.” X Adds Brutal ‘Context’ Update to WaPo ‘Hit Piece’ After Dave Portnoy Tapes Call With Reporter
- “It starts first with the allegations, which were drawn out of women accusers by The Times. After that, the British government pressured social media companies and streaming services to silence Brand. Once that was underway, media companies reached out to advertisers to encourage them, in turn, to pull their affiliation with Brand and with any platform that continues to allow him to speak.” The Cancelling of Russell Brand is a Coordinated Media Attack
- “Since James quit, the donations tried up,” said a source. They laid much of the blame for the collapse of Veritas at the feet of O’Keefe’s replacement, Hannah Giles, accusing her of having “lied to everyone claiming she had all these donors she could bring in.”Predictably, Project Veritas Has Folded Without James O’Keefe. Now It’s Suing Him.
- To put it simply, CAR was uncritically promoted by the press simply because its goals fit the media’s preferred political agenda. The Claremont Institute’s BLM Funding Database found that more than $99 billion was funneled to the “BLM Movement & Related Causes” like the CAR. Corporate Media’s Free PR for Grifters Like Ibram X. “Krement” Kendi Resulted in Millions of Losses for Big and Small Donors
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Jeff Ricchetti, the brother of Steve Ricchetti, who currently serves as Counselor to the President in the Biden administration, has a well-documented history of lobbying for GM. Steve Ricchetti was also once a lobbyist for GM.” The Swamp: Brother of Biden’s Top Adviser Is Lobbyist for General Motors
- Robert Spencer: “The UAW has brought its troubles upon itself.” Biden Cripples Auto Industry, UAW Begins Major Strike, Attacks…Trump
- “Under [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden, the government has spent, borrowed, and created trillions of dollars, and that caused the highest inflation in four decades. This inflation is a real tax on the American people because it transfers wealth from the people to the government. And the size of that transfer has been staggering.”There’s No Economic Fact Too Big For Democrats To Ignore
- “The heightened inflation that the U.S. is experiencing is fueled by the Biden administration’s policies of excessive government spending, which have led the Federal Reserve to raise its federal funds rate, driving up costs and interest rates, according to experts who spoke to the Daily Caller News Foundation.” Did Bidenomics Kill the American Dream? Homes and Cars are Becoming Increasingly Unaffordable for the Middle Class
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “As climate panic is based on flawed modeling, it seems appropriate that the mathematical voodoo of new rates will be based on catastrophe modeling.” (Man, talk about the Big Guy getting 10%! – jjs) California OK’s Plan to Allow Insurance Companies to Use “Climate Crisis” to Inflate Rates
- “Workers should be concerned about EVs, not wage increases.” UAW Strikers Strike Out
- Clarice Feldman: “You have to hand it to the greenies. They understood if they could capture California, they could impose their nonsensical energy use restrictions countrywide – And that’s precisely what they did and continue to do, to the detriment of the state’s citizens (Los Angeles gas prices now average over $6 a gallon, a real burden for those who must commute long distances) and the rest of the country as well.” In California, More ‘Green’ Grifting
- “. . . their vision for America’s future is oddly (or perhaps not so oddly) reminiscent of the Soviet Union. Their plan is to take away our freedom so that they can take away our country. They can’t be allowed to succeed. It’s not theirs to take.” In Praise of Freedom – and Diesel Fuel
- “. . . Gates is smart. He understands the propaganda isn’t working anymore and must resonate with the majority to prevent getting ‘Bud Light’d.’” Why Did Bill Gates Make Sudden U-Turn on Climate Doom Narrative?
- “. . . the progenitors of the strategy at the WEF, including those who manage investor capital, must force change in order to successfully dismantle America’s economic, political and societal dominance. The question before Americans is: will they let it happen?” Catch 22: ESG Gets You Coming and Going
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Federal agencies clocked a large buildup of migrants on the Mexican border in early September.” Biden Junta Knew Border Surge Was Coming, Internal Documents Show—And Did Nothing (Where was the insubordination when we really needed it? – jjs)
- “You’ve got to deport people, and you’ve got to show images of people being deported,” he said. “When was the last time we saw people going the other way instead of just seeing people flow in?” Democrat Henry Cuellar Slams Biden For Worsening Border Crisis: ‘We Need To Have Repercussions at the Border’
- “The inflow is likely to break more records during September because Democrats and their business allies are inviting a vast number of migrants to take wages, housing, school slots, and government aid that would otherwise go to Americans — including millions of sick, alienated, or old Americans who have been discarded by employers and government officials.” Biden Imports Record Number of Migrants in August
- Peter Olsson, M.D.: “The shadowy family secret of an illegal immigrant family often gets transmitted over several generations unless or until the truth is faced and resolved.” The Psychology of Illegal Immigration
- “Travelers who want to visit the United States—or leave it, for that matter—better not be in a hurry.” Passport to Postponement
- “Over our dead bodies!” (This is in the Bronx – the heart of Titty Caca AOC territory – jjs)Dozens Protest Plan to Turn Former NYC College Dorm into Migrant-Invader Shelter
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “I would be less strident in my criticism of Gascón if he could point to any success in making Los Angeles safer since he took office. He cannot. He survived two recall attempts but stands for re-election next year. May the people of Los Angeles be clear-eyed when casting their votes.” George Gascón, Moral Pygmy
- “All we know is that their property was in a box and safe before the FBI broke into the box,” Joe Gay, an attorney with the nonprofit law firm Institute for Justice, told Fox News. “Once the FBI broke into the box, we honestly don’t know exactly what happened.”FBI Sued After Allegedly “Losing” Hundreds of Thousands in Rare Coins During Raid
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Fred Fleitz: “Latest bribery allegations severely undermine CIA credibility and may gravely damage national security.” More Evidence that U.S. Intelligence Analysis is Broken and Politicized
- Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.: “Based on faulty and imprecise testing, mask mandates are coming back. How’s that for following the science?” Why are We Going Back to Masks?
- It’s not going to waste. It’s being grifted and grafted by our overlords – jjs Billions for Tests and Jabs Sure to Go to Waste: Federal [Chinese] COVID-iocy Marches On
- Robert Zimmerman: “Santa Clara County officials decided to use [Chinese] COVID as an excuse to squelch the religious freeom and first amendment rights of this church and its members. In doing so, it is also attempting to establish a precedent that will allow the government to spy on any citizen for as long as it wants, without warrant and for any reason, and then use that data to condemn that citizen.” Pushback: California County Sued for Using Cellphones to Track Movements of Churchgoers
- “Gun-hating Gavin Newsom is making his stealth presidential campaign about a Constitutional Convention to repeal the Second Amendment. It’s unlikely to happen, but he doesn’t really care. Like the cartel made up of states that have vowed to copy each other’s climate proposals, he hopes to do the same with anti-gun legislation, creating a critical mass of states willing to crush the Second Amendment regardless of what the Bill of Rights says.” California’s ‘Scorched Earth’ War on Gun Rights Presses on Despite Court Smackdown
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “There was civility. We could disagree. We could have healthy conversations, um, around what’s best for kids. I respect differences of opinion. I don’t have too much respect for people that are misbehaving in public and then acting like they know what’s right for kids.” (The gall of this lying, bloated, greasy pole-smoker is astounding – jjs) Ed. Sec. Chastises Concerned Parents as ‘People…Misbehaving in Public…Like They Know What’s Right for Kids’
- “At several locations, protesters were met with counter-protesters, some shouting ‘Your kids hate you’ at the parents, grandparents, and concerned community members who attended to oppose radical gender theory. In videos shared by Rebel News Canada, police officers can be seen separating the two groups to ease the growing tensions.” “Leave Us Alone” Shout Canadian Parents Incensed by Gender Brainwashing in Schools
- “Which state’s public universities have the largest diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) bureaucracies? It is not a deep-blue state, like California or Oregon. It is the decidedly purple state of Virginia.” Report: Virginia Universities Drowning in DEI Policies
- “A Virginia public school gave 12 and 13-year-old students a compilation of recommended books to choose from that contained violent and sexually explicit content, a reading list for the school’s English class shows.” “Losing Our Freedom of Speech”: Parent Speaks Out Against Middle School’s Explicit Reading List
- “Why would a teacher ask 13-year-old boys and girls to read lines about how Anne Frank feels about menstruating or other sexual themes?” The Texas Teacher Who Assigned Anne Frank Graphic Novel Deserved To Be Fired (. . . out of a Howitzer – jjs)
- “The unions and their leaders are more agenda-driven, anti-parent, and hypocritical than ever.” The Year in Teacher Union Double Dealing
- “As much as Democrats wanted to make this case about abortion, they failed. This was a case of several laws being broken and the violation of community decency standards.”Mom Sentenced to Prison for Giving Her Pregnant Daughter Abortion Pills
- “Do you want rhetorical purity, or do you want to win?” The Thing About Trump and Abortion
- “The cultural embrace of abortion reveals the erosion of the virtuous symbols that once underlined our society. How do we restore them?” What It Says About Us That Abortions Increased After Roe Was Reversed
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Fox News, which settled a defamation lawsuit with Dominion Voting Systems earlier this year, is also facing a $2.7 billion lawsuit from Smartmatic and its lead counsel, Erik Connolly, is demanding a full retraction and apology from the news network.” Smartmatic Execs Accused in Election Bribery Scheme
- The same IRS that sabotaged conservative non-profits – jjs Don’t Count on Biden’s IRS to Investigate Mark Zuckerberg’s Election-Rigging ‘Nonprofit’ Scheme
- “What are the supposedly racist provisions that the district judge enjoined officials from enforcing?” Chief Judge William Pryor wrote of the court’s Thursday decision. “They are unremarkable, race-neutral policies designed to bolster election security, maintain order at the polls and ensure that voter-registration forms are delivered on time.” Federal Court Chides Dem Activists: There’s Nothing Racist About Election Integrity Laws Like Florida’s
- “Democrats keep thundering that democracy is under threat, but in New York (at least), they’re the ones threatening it.” (Lee Zeldin must have been even more close to beating the cheat than we thought – jjs) NY Dems’ Latest Bid to Snub Voters, Flout the Constitution — And Lock In Power
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The Pink Floyd musician, who once equated Churchill to Hitler, was set to appear at a literature event hosted by the University of Pennsylvania in support of the [mythical] ‘Palestinian’ cause.” Israel-Hater Roger Waters Invited to “‘Palestine’ Writes” Festival
- UPDATE – Waters Has Now Been Banned by Penn
- “Progressive favoritism of the indefensible.” – jjs Leftists and “Palestinian” Jew-Hate
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “They all knew what was going on, and the way he lived.” Trump Calls On All Senate Democrats To Resign Over Bob Menendez Scandal
- “Menendez is no stranger to legal troubles. He has been accused of various crimes in the past, including underage prostitution, for which he was never charged despite the evidence against him—he can thank the Obama Justice Department for that. Menendez’s intention to run for reelection could potentially be problematic for the Democrats—though he’s managed to survive scandals in the past.” Indicted Senator Bob Menendez to Announce Reelection Bid Today
- Pfft. Kaubuki-bukkake theatrics, as they will no doubt install a hardcore Maoist – jjs Titty-Caca Ocasio-Cortez: Menendez Should Resign Over ‘Extremely Serious’ Bribery Charges
- Dick Durbin, keep your filthy pie-hole shut until you come clean about your relationship with James Hodgkinson – jjs Top Ranking Democrat Defends Menendez Over Corruption Charges: Trump’s Charges ‘Equally Serious’
- “Menendez faces up to 45 years in prison if convicted of the charges, which include conspiracy to commit bribery, conspiracy to commit honest services fraud, and conspiracy to commit extortion under color of official right.” (At first, the headline seems like “comedy gold,” unless he knows something we don’t, or don’t want to – jjs) Bob Menendez Hires Hunter Biden’s Lawyer for Federal Corruption Case
- Obviously, let’s acknowledge that allegedly taking a quarter of a million dollars worth of gold bars to stash in your closet and hiding a half million dollars in your wardrobe in exchange for alleged government favors to business partners falls within the range of the “normal work of a Congressional office.” Claiming otherwise is basically domestic terrorism. Sen. Menendez Plays Race Card, Blames Corruption Indictment on Anti-Latinx Racism
- “Menendez has been in legal jeopardy for literally my entire career in Washington, D.C. He was investigated by the FBI in 2013 for allegedly having sex with underage prostitutes in the Caribbean. The Justice Department just five years ago dropped corruption charges after a State Department official testified that the senator threatened him on behalf of a rich donor friend.” Biden’s Corrupt Justice Department Gets No Credit For Indicting Bob Menendez, the Easiest Democrat Target It Could Find
- The (latest) Menendez bribery indictment reveals a sad truth about our government and our country.” We’re All Bob Menendez
- “The future of America’s great urban centers depends on the willingness of the nation’s mayors to champion law and order and practice fiscal conservatism.” Democrat Mayor of Dallas: “American Cities Need Republicans – And I’m Becoming One”
- “By virtually every measurable standard, Trump should win the White House in 2024 by a landslide. However, the powers-that-be cannot afford to let him compete fairly.” Can Trump be Stopped?
- “Two of the great artists of our time representing the groundbreaking legacy of hip hop in America, LL Jay Cool J, uhhh…” he stated, video footage of the moment shows. The audience is heard laughing as Biden paused, then continued, “By the way that boy’s got — that man’s got biceps bigger than my thighs.” (Jimmy the Greek got destroyed for saying something very similar, really quite truthful, if not inartful – jjs) WATCH: So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Joe Biden Calls LL Cool J “Boy” at Congressional Black Caucus Event
- Daniel Greenfield: “Tradition is what makes us a nation of laws.” A Nation of Dress Codes, Not Politicians
- “I think we need to have standards when it comes to what we’re wearing on the floor of the Senate, and we’re in the process of discussing that right now as to what those standards will be.” – Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin (D-IL-ettante) Democrat Senators Openly Rebel Against Chuck Schumer’s Fetterman-Inspired Dress Code Change
- “Of course, both Fetterman and Brooks attempted in their posts to claim the economy isn’t doing as badly as people think . . . In the end, both men proved just how out of touch they are with average Americans and the problems they face in the Biden economy.”Fetterman Tweet Hilariously Backfires
- “The game has changed in American politics — and it one in which the Democrats hold square pegs to a new board that has only round holes.” The Last of the Bidenocrats
- “The full, wide-ranging interview between President Donald J. Trump and Raheem Kassam will air this coming week exclusively at TheNationalPulse.com.” WATCH: The National Pulse Interview With President Trump, Trailer
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “I don’t trust Joe Biden to keep the United States out of a shooting war with Russia. His Ukraine policy invites conflict. But he’s gotten the U.S. into this mess, and cutting and running as some Republicans want to do would be catastrophic for Ukraine and most of our allies in the region.” Russian Foreign Minister Says U.S. ‘Directly at War’ With Russia in Ukraine
- “Russia steps up strikes on Ukraine’s energy infrastructure ahead of autumn.” Ukraine Hits Russia’s Black Sea Naval Headquarters In Crimea
- “Yaroslav Hunka, 98, was introduced by Speaker Anthony Rota of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s Liberal Party as a ‘Ukrainian-Canadian war veteran from the Second World War who fought for Ukrainian independence against the Russians, and continues to support the troops today. … He’s a Ukrainian hero, a Canadian hero, and we thank him for all his service.’” (Hunka-Hunka burning Joo-hate – jjs) Jewish Group Slams Canadian Parliament for Honoring Nazi During Zelensky Visit
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Paying ransom to Iran will incentivize kidnappers despite our good intentions.” We Ought to Know Better Than This!
- “The [People’s Liberation Army] has never fielded a more comprehensive and lethal set of capabilities than it does now.” China is on the Fast Track to Wage War Against Taiwan — And the US, Experts Say
- “There is no evidence to suggest the U.S. acting as Ukraine’s piggy bank has had any effect in stopping Red China from threatening Taiwan.” Dumping Unlimited U.S. Aid on Ukraine Won’t Stop China From Ransacking Taiwan
- “The question is: with the brutal lockdowns, the austerity, the migrant invasions, etc. of the past several years, how much more can the French people take before violent revolution becomes inevitable and it becomes a fully failed state?” (And I’d bet close to the remaining 30% by native-born Muslims – jjs) Report: Migrants Committed Almost 70% of Violent Crimes in France Last Year
- “Men from countries including Syria, Afghanistan, Tunisia, Egypt, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Turkey and others represented a significant majority of the EU’s illegal arrivals.” Just 8% Of EU Illegal Migrants Are Women
- “Azerbaijani conquerers could conduct ethnic cleansing.” (Tragic – but not our problem – jjs) The Armenian Test: Did We Learn Anything from the Rwanda?
- “The failed state in South Africa is a blueprint for the USA if Americans don’t make a change right away.” What’s Going on In South Africa?
- Robert Spencer : “Dementia or disrespect?” (Embrace the power of “and,” Robert – jjs)You’ll Never Believe What Biden Did When He Met with Netanyahu
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “The cannibalization of Washington’s public transportation system by private enterprise is a symbol of the city’s Obama-era transformation.” How Uber Beat the Metro
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Easing regulations can empower patients and change millions of lives for the better.”FDA’s War on Sudafed Shows Need for Reform
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “OSIRIS-REx marked the conclusion of an extraordinary odyssey spanning approximately four billion miles over the course of seven years. These invaluable samples from the asteroid Bennu were meticulously collected by OSIRIS-REx spacecraft, which executed a precise maneuver by flying near Earth in the early hours of Sunday morning. The spacecraft then released the capsule, which descended to a landing zone located in the Utah desert. It was reported that the capsule landed at 8:52 a.m. MT, three minutes ahead of the scheduled landing time.” NASA Brings Back Capsule With Asteroid Samples From Bennu After 4-Billion-Mile Journey
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Marriage laws are meant to strengthen marriages, encouraging stability in the family unit, and this law deliberately weakens them.” In Wisconsin, a Fresh Bipartisan Assault on Marriage
- “As cruel and dishonest as the mockery of Lauren Boebert is, it is even worse that the left uses this incident to peddle a basic lie about human happiness.” Mockery of Lauren Boebert Can’t Hide the Left’s Hatred of Female Happiness
- “Gino — whose 2015 novel Melissa has reportedly been banned by seven school districts in four states — told the outlet that he believes his book is prohibited due to “fear” and suggested that kids know more about “the world” than adults.” (I think we should send this critter to Tehran where they can give him a complimentary “flying lesson” from the roof of the Qom Hilton – jjs) Psycho Pervert “Non-Binary” Author of Book About Trans 4th Grader: “Parental Rights Really Anger Me”
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “In 2022, the survey found that just 47% of respondents could accurately name all three branches of government.” Survey Says 1 in 6 Americans Cannot Name a Single Branch of Government
- “The apparent breakthrough will raise hopes that striking actors can also reach terms with studios to end a months-long impasse that has seen film and TV production largely halted, costing the California economy billions of dollars.” (Meh, the state government wastes tens of billions year in and year out – jjs) Sad News: Hollywood Writers, Studios Reach Tentative Deal to End Strike
- “Hundreds of Confederate memorials have been removed, but removing the historic Reconciliation Monument will be the ultimate win for cancel culture.” Youngkin and the Reconciliation Monument
- “McDonald’s Japan made a burger ad that isn’t pushing some bizarre, anti-human agenda and people are actually blown away.” Wholesome McDonald’s Japan Ad Sends Shockwaves Throughout the Internet
- Christian Toto: “Time and time again, the Right refuses to offer critical support for the arts.” Conservatives Can’t Fight Culture Wars Without Doing THIS First
- BLM sure to demand his head in 5-4-3-2 . . . jjs “I Don’t Really Like To Hear People Yelling At Me”: Rolling Stones Co-Founder Reveals Why He Can’t Stand Rap Music
HITHER & YON
- The group found popularity with songs like “Cherish,” “Windy” and “Never My Love.” The Association was nominated for six Grammys, including three for “Cherish.” Terry Kirkman, Founding Member of The Association, Dead at 83
- What about Fen-Fen, or Swalwell’s Yum-Yum? Or just Swalwell? – jjs America Bids Farewell to Giant Pandas Mei Xiang and Tian Tian
- “With his History of England, Peter Ackroyd has produced the work of a lifetime.”Chronicler of the Realm
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “Illness might be G-d’s way of inspiring you to fulfill the life purposes you were meant to attain.” Atoning Before G-D: What if This Is Your Last Chance?
- Dennis Prager: “Looking beyond religious rituals.” What Does God Most Care About?
- “At a time when every other Israeli strongpoint on the Sinai front collapsed, a single outpost held out.” Outpost Budapest, 1973: An American in Israel.
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.