Good morning, kids. You could make a strong case that Joe Biden and Barack Obama were the most well-matched duo for POTUS and VP, for no other reason than both have serious psychological issues bordering on psychosis. It’s bad enough that Obama has narcissistic personality disorder to the point of near-megalomania. But I think Biden actually takes the fruit cake.
A real sign of a sociopath is a willingness to look at what is objectively obvious and deny it. In an interview with John Harwood last week, Biden claimed he somehow managed to convince the late Senator Strom Thurmond to vote in favor of the Civil Rights Act “when I left the Senate.”
There are so many things wrong with this it’s hard to know where to start. The Civil Rights Act was passed in 1965, Biden didn’t get elected to the Senate until 1972. Biden “left the Senate” in 2009 to become vice president, Thurmond died in 2003. These are pretty obvious, and rather large, problems with Joe’s proclamation. Harwood said nothing, either being too ignorant to know he was being lied to or too hackish to care. He was, after all, fired by CNN, and you really have to try to not meet their standards.
If you’re wondering how it is someone can lie so obviously so often, without any fear, it’s because he’s been getting away with it his whole life.
The current lies he tells about himself are in the tradition of his lies in the past, only now it’s tough to know if it’s because of senility or not.
He’s lied about the death of his first wife and daughter (hit by a drunk driver), about the death of his son (he died in Iraq), and used both for political advantage, regularly. Talk about gross.
If you’re willing to stand on the graves of family members when it suits your political needs, what wouldn’t you lie about?
And when you’ve got the media on your side, and the truth only hurts your cause, why not lie? . . .
. . . The weirdest thing about Joe Biden’s lies is they’re wildly unnecessary. He is, after all, [so-called quote-unquote “president”] of the United States. That’s historic enough. But he’s so insecure he’s compelled to make things up about himself to cover for shortcomings he sees when he looks in the mirror. If he’s willing to lie about things the truth is easily available to everyone to refute, what do you think he’s willing to say about things conducted in private, when no one was around to see?
With deep-seated insecurities that fuel his pathological lying, an inability to sympathize or empathize with others’ pain and suffering manifested by a constant need to make his own personal troubles (real or mostly imagined) the subject of the conversation, and the psychological and credibly alleged sexual abuse of his children, does this latest allegation/revelation even surprise you?
The conservative watchdog — no pun intended — has filed a Freedom of Information Act suit against the Secret Service regarding reports of multiple bite attacks by the First Dog, Commander.
The dog reportedly has been removed from the White House after its most recent attack on a Secret Service agent and other White House staff. According to a Judicial Watch source, [pseudo] President Biden has mistreated his dogs. Judicial Watch has learned he has punched and kicked his dogs.
. . . Biden has now had two different German Shepherds, Commander and Major, who have repeatedly bitten Secret Service agents and other White House staff. That much is an established fact. There’s a pattern here, and that almost always reflects on the owner, not on the dogs. But the question remains whether Biden kicks and punches his dogs, as the suit alleges. . .
. . . I’m inclined to believe that a guy who humiliates his constituents in public, as Biden has done his entire career, is likely to abuse his dogs in private. That he’s had at least two dogs with behavior problems is yet more evidence of possible abuse.
And lest we forget, on top of all of this, there can be no doubt that Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants has some form of dementia or Alzheimers, which has been worsening now almost on a daily basis. It should also be noted that animal abuse is an extremely common factor in almost all known serial killers.
So here we have a malignant, degenerate and degenerating sociopath whose strings are being pulled by a raging delusional egomaniac. The latter eats dogs and the former abuses them. I guess this is what’s known as a symbiotic relationship, nein? And who’s pulling the dog-eating string-puller’s strings?
One common denominator that explains why previously successful societies implode is their descent into fantasies. A collective denial prevents even discussion of existential threats and their solutions.
Something like that is happening in the United States. Eight million illegal immigrants have entered the United States by the deliberate erasure of the southern border.
Apparently, the Biden [junta sees some unstated advantage in destroying U.S. immigration law and welcoming in would-be new constituents.
Yet, the more the millions arrive, the more Joe Biden and his Homeland Security director Alejandro Mayorkas flat out lie that “the border is secure.”
They both live in a world of make-believe, passed off to the American people as reality.
And the more the Americans are lied to that the border is secure, the more they poll—currently 77 percent—that it is not. . .
. . . He now praises this three-year effort to borrow $6-7 trillion, and spike interest rates threefold to 7% on home mortgages—even as prices on essentials like food and fuel have spiked 25-30% since he entered office.
The more that Biden brags about what he did to the economy, the more people poll—over 60%—dissatisfaction with his alternate reality of “Bidenomics.”
. . . Sometimes the fantasies extend to the trivial. Sen. John Fetterman (D-Penn) for months has dressed like an utter slob while on the Senate floor. As a gesture of approval, Democrats junked the dress code so he could wear his sloppy cut-offs and hoodie. Americans were to assume his slovenly costume was normal apparel—and they were hypercritical for thinking otherwise.
Despite our epidemic of fantasy, there remains reality.
And we will soon rediscover it all too soon.
Don’t be fooled by the sudden panic of the Biden junta about the border crisis – a crisis that they themselves created by destroying the border. The crisis is that the people see it as such and will in theory vote them the hell out of office come 2024, Dao-Min Yen and the rigging notwithstanding. Suddenly, a border wall is being hurriedly erected by a man who once ridiculed Donald Trump that border walls don’t work and are xenophobic to boot. Meh. It’s going to be the Potemkin Village of border walls, where Titty Caca Cortez will now be crying glycerine tears of joy that it’s going up. Because as soon as the danger is over and the election is in the bag, the cardboard and canvas “wall” will be sent back to the MGM backlot from whence it was rented.
These people are truly sick and what drives their madness above everything is the lust for the absolute power to control every man woman and child within hair-sniffing and panty-fondling distance. And whom they cannot control, they will annihilate. When serial liars lie, you just tune them out like so much white noise. But when a nugget of truth emerges from the torrent of bullshit, it makes you sit up and take notice:
[Hillary] Clinton said, “You saw the number of Republicans who voted along with Democrats to keep the government open, so there’s clearly a common sense, sane part of the Republican caucus in the House. But I think they are intimidated. They oftentimes, you know, say and do things which they know better than to say or do. It will require us defeating those most extreme measures and the people who promote them in order to try to get to some common ground where people can again work together.”
She continued, “That’s the way it used to be. I mean, we had very strong partisans in both parties in the past and we had very bitter battles over all kinds of things, gun control, and climate change, and the economy, and taxes. But there wasn’t this little tail of extremism wagging the dog of the Republican Party as it is today. And sadly, so many of those extremists, those MAGA extremists, take their marching orders from Donald Trump, who has no credibility left by any measure. He’s only in it for himself. He’s now defending himself in civil actions and criminal actions. When do they break with him? You know, because at some point, you know, maybe there needs to be a formal deprogramming of the cult members. But something needs to happen.”
“Maybe there needs to be a formal deprogramming of the cult members.” I assume she means the tens of millions of us who voted for Donald Trump. That’s for starters because there are also the millions more who are now horrified by “our completely secure southern border,” “our absolutely crime-free city streets,” “our roaring, prosperous economy” and “American-led global peace and stability.”
Yup. That’s an awful lot of “deprogramming” per “the historic first woman president in US history.” By deprogramming, you better believe she means via Chinese-made gas chambers and crematoria. Unless of course the Junta grants an EPA waiver for 150 million “carbon offsets.” To whom I don’t know since we shipped our factories and jobs overseas decades ago.
And that’s the emmes truth.
Have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Democrats are once again putting their feet on the electoral scale to rig the 2024 election in their favor.” 10 Ways Democrats are Already Rigging the 2024 Election
- Victor Davis Hanson: “One common denominator that explains why previously successful societies implode is their descent into fantasies. A collective denial prevents even discussion of existential threats and their solutions. Something like that is happening in the United States . . .” Our Establishment’s Alternate Realities
- Daniel Greenfield: “The IRS decided that drug dens should have tax-exempt status.” (Think of all those all those 501-c3’s Lois Lerner would’ve green-lit if only the Tea Party called itself the Opium Den – jjs) Shoot Up at IRS Nonprofit Crackhouses
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Hunter Biden’s lawyers wrote in an August court filing that Weiss’s decision to “renege on the previously agreed-upon plea agreement” is still in effect and binding. The diversion agreement allowed Hunter Biden to plead guilty to misdemeanor tax violations while essentially wiping a felony gun violation from his record.” David Weiss Drops One Gun Charge Count Against Hunter Biden
- “The Judiciary Committee subpoenaed Chan on Sept. 21 to appear for an interview Thursday after he previously failed to attend a scheduled interview, the Daily Caller previously reported. Chan was nowhere to be found at the time the interview was scheduled, a source familiar told the Daily Caller.” FBI Agent Accused Of Lying About Censoring Hunter Biden Laptop Dodges Testimony Before Jim Jordan, Source Confirms
- “The USAO and FBI received congressional inquiries concerning this investigation and have repeatedly ignored their requests, openly mocking the members of congress who made the requests. It appears that someone at DOJ leaked information to the media after our day of action,” the IRS agent added. FBI, DOJ Officials Were ‘Openly Mocking’ Congressional Inquiries Into Hunter Biden Investigation, Memo Alleges
* * * * *
- “If there’s one thing most Americans not named Michael Vick can agree on, it’s not to abuse dogs. But somebody needs to tell that to Presidentish Joe Biden, whose approval rating was already in the toilet even before today’s Judicial Watch revelation. . . Biden’s surviving adult children both show evidence of emotional abuse or neglect, and one of them even wrote about it extensively in her now-public diary. . . Please, someone, find Commander and Major good homes. And, while you’re at it, find a real dumpster of an old folks home to stick Joe in.” (Dumpster fire – jjs) OUTRAGE REPORT: Biden ‘Kicks, Punches’ His Dogs
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Trump pleaded not guilty after Smith indicted him on four counts, including conspiracy to defraud the U.S., conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding, obstruction and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding, and conspiracy against rights.” (The charges should be tossed based solely on his first amendment rights – jjs) Donald Trump Cites Presidential Immunity in Motion to Dismiss January 6 Case
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Considering the record of this filthy, traitorous dipsomaniac, do we go long on Chinese-made gas chambers and crematoria, or a homegrown vigorous application of the Second Amendment? – jjs Hillary Clinton Calls for “Formal Deprogramming” of MAGA “Cult Members”
- Ramaswamy said on X that he “had a civil exchange” with protesters and that “two of them then got into their car & rammed it into ours” while some of his surrogates said that the car “drove off.” Ramaswamy suggested that the incident was an example of “violence.” Ram a Swami – Literally: Police Say ‘No Evidence’ Protester ‘Intentionally Rammed’ Ramaswamy Campaign’s Car; Campaign Stands by Statement
- “Kendi’s Center for Antiracist Research faces allegations of financial mismanagement.”Boston University Loaned $600,000 to a Mysterious Trust Run by Ibram X. “Krement” Kendi’s Brother-In-Law
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Tech companies once dealt with competitors by attempting to develop superior products. Then they discovered they could simply buy them.” A Murder Story: Whatever Happened to Interoperability?
- “The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals expanded the size and scope of its injunction against the government’s central censorship arm.” Fifth Circuit Corrects Critical Error In Prior Ruling To Shut Down Deep-State Censorship Tactic
- David Harsanyi: “If anti-discrimination laws can compel speech, then anti-discrimination laws need to be overturned.” Authoritarian Thugs Continue Their Persecution of Jack Phillips
- “A WaPo columnist communist has so much contempt for GOP presidential candidates that he was willing to shill for the Chinese Communist Party. WaPo’s Philip Bump [on a log] Shills for the Chinese Communist Party by Calling Its Name ‘Pejorative’
- “A peculiar display of moral equivalence.” (And his usual display of tedious idiocy – jjs)Thomas Friedman Equates Trump and Netanyahu With Putin and Xi
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The average for the 30-year fixed rate mortgage climbed to 7.49% for the week of Oct. 5, the highest point since December 2000, and up from 7.31% last week, while the 15-year fixed rate mortgage rose from 6.72% to 6.78% in that same time frame, according to a press release from mortgage giant Freddie Mac. The rise comes as housing is becoming increasingly unaffordable, with the price of a home in August being roughly $421,000, up from $382,000 in January, while the number of homes being sold for the month was down 17.7% compared to the same point in 2022.” US Mortgage Rates Just Hit a Shocking New High
- Joe Biden has been railing against the alleged “threat to democracy” posed by Donald Trump and MAGA Republicans, yet he’s repeatedly defied the Supreme Court in order to essentially bribe Americans by canceling their student debt. To achieve this latest debt cancelation, the Biden [junta] made changes to income-driven repayment (IDR) and Public Service Loan Forgiveness, along with the cancelation of debt for borrowers with total and permanent disabilities. (How can he be forced to stop? – jjs) A Threat to Democracy? Biden Defies the Supreme Court Again
- Senator Vance’s Drive American Act refutes the idea that industrial policy can’t be done thoughtfully. Development Done Right
- “Ignorance about economics always has, and apparently always will be, a staple of the left.” (Robert B. “da Turd” Reichhhhh-uh – jjs) Clinton’s Labor Secretary is the Bad Penny That Always Turns Up
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “‘The next world climate summit in Cancun is actually an economy summit during which the distribution of the world’s resources will be negotiated’ . . . You will own net-zero and be happy.” Net-Zero Nonsense
- “At one point, a motorcyclist parked next to one of the activists appears to smack the person with the back of his hand as he straddles his bike.” (Good – jjs) WATCH — Fed Up Portugal Drivers Haul Protesting Climate Activists off Road
- “How much longer are you going to keep this journalistic objectivity up?” Cohen said. “Until the water’s lapping up at your ankles?” Ah, the rising sea levels argument. Why don’t you ask former President Barack Obama, or practically any climate change promoting celebrity, why — if the sea levels are going to rise until Nevada is beachfront property — they all buy homes on the water? Or is Martha’s Vineyard exempt from the effects of climate change? How Dare You?! Just Stop Oil Wacko Cries Without Shedding a Tear, Criticizes ‘Journalistic Objectivity’
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “So, after about 8 million people, hundreds from the terror watchlist, and thousands of criminals have already crossed the border . . . it’s a total fraud. It’s a total lie. . . No, the only reason they’re doing this is they know they’re in deep trouble in 2024 on how they’ve mishandled the border and how it’s impacting this country and voters.” TX Lt. Gov. Patrick: Biden Let Wall Material Sit for Years, He’s Pretending to Build One for Politics
- How about mass deportations, ending chain migration and cutting off Tio Azucar? Nah, of course not. This is just a PR stunt – jjs Joe Biden Building Border Wall After Calling It ‘Waste of Money,’ ‘Not a Serious Policy Solution’ Under Trump
- “I’m no starry-eyed optimist who believes the Biden [junta] will ever finish the wall. What I expect is for them to do enough to stanch the flow of illegals to Democrat shit-hole cities long enough to get Biden reelected. Then it’ll be back to chaos as usual.” (My analysis exactly – jjs) White House In FULL PANIC MODE Over Border Crisis
- “This is like telling your boss that you need extra PTO so that you can start the process of understanding why children would rather eat candy and stay up late.” Eric Adams Doesn’t Need a Mexico Vacation to Understand the Migrant Wreckage in His City
- Hotel reservations for the highly-anticipated Army-Navy game in Foxboro, Massachusetts, many booked by veterans, have been canceled in Democrat-dominated Massachusetts to make way for illegal aliens. Travel agents report their clients are being told they will not be allowed to use the rooms they have booked because hotels owned by Giri Hotel Management have canceled them in order to fulfill state contracts to house migrants, drawn up in response to right-to-shelter laws. Veterans’ Hotel Reservations Canceled to Make Way for Illegal Aliens
- “Asylum-seeking migrants were housed at the station.” (Chicago sure doesn’t actually jail any criminals anymore – jjs) Chicago Police Station Closed and Cleaned Due to Scabies
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “And Washington, D.C., Mayor Muriel Bowser is now complaining she doesn’t have enough police.” ‘Literally Empty’: CVS Pharmacy in Washington, DC, is Routinely Ransacked by Large Group of Kids
- He added, “We’ll look carefully to see whether this is a one-off situation and they’re fundamentally law-abiding people, hold them accountable one way; or whether they are criminals, and they’re all about taking advantage of some sort of unrest for their own benefit, and they will be prosecuted another way. (Theoretical question: I’m fundamentally law-abiding so do I get a pass if I kick Lee Krasner in the teeth? – jjs) Philly DA to Judges: Take It Easy on ‘Fundamentally Law-Abiding’ Looters
- “If we get to a situation where we have a serious bank robbery in North Austin, and something happening at [Austin City Limits Music Festival] at the same time, we will not have enough police officers to respond to both incidents,” he continued. Will the Police Even Answer the Phone?: ‘Defund’ Investigation Finds Austin Citizens In Distress
- “Research on the effects of collective bargaining on policing is mixed, suggesting that some caution is in order.” Police Unions, Misconduct, and the Public
- “‘Broken windows’ policing and emphasis on family could have saved a life.” The Sound of Murder
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Superintendent said students could use the nurse’s bathroom if transgender policy made them uncomfortable. The line for that bathroom got so long that he called it harassment.”School Investigates Students Who Chose to Use Private Bathroom for Implicit ‘Harassment’ of Transgenders
- Robert Spencer: “Princeton’s new intriguing scholarships.” For Just $83,140, Princeton Will Train Your Son to Be a Drag Queen
- “Baltimore City Schools are so bad that kids might get more out of watching Sesame Streetreruns.” Better Off Truant?
- “They just killed my baby,” she reportedly said to herself at the time adding, “Both my babies, because I transferred two embryos.” Thomas was, as any mother would be, heartbroken. She thought she was taking medication to help her budding pregnancy, not end it. CVS Pharmacists Kill Twins After Accidentally Giving Mom Abortion Drugs
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- Black voters — who all sides appear to believe will heavily vote Democrat – are now a majority in one district, and a near-majority in a second district. “The Office of the Secretary of State will facilitate the 2024 election cycle in accordance with the map the federal court has forced upon Alabama and ordered us to use,” Dems Likely To Pick Up Seat Under Alabama Congressional Redistricting Map Selected By Three-Judge Panel
- “In April, Wisconsin voters have the opportunity to protect their elections from unaccountable influence.” ‘Zuck Bucks’ Grift Was Born in Wisconsin; Voters Must Ban It in 2024
- “While it’s great that red states like Florida and Ohio are wise to ERIC’s lack of transparency and are diligent about maintaining their voter roles, what about the blue states that don’t really want to purge their voter rolls? In those states—some of which want to send out a ballot to every man, woman, child, dog, and dead person—it can be much easier to cheat.” Yes, Dead Voters Are Real
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Government officials associated with the U.S. Department of Education (ED), Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and under the authority of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) are coordinating efforts to unjustly target GCU in what appears to be retaliation for the university filing an ongoing lawsuit against ED regarding its nonprofit status,” read a university press release. “While such accusations may sound extraordinary, the facts in this document make clear that this is occurring at an alarming level for government agencies to be taking against the largest Christian university in the country.” Christian University Blasts ‘Obviously Political’ Harassment From Education Department
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Jigar Shah’s Cleantech Leaders Roundtable regularly hosts events for companies looking for federal loans.” (What about Clayton, Sidney and Muhammad? – jjs) Biden’s Energy Loan Czar Founded a Trade Association. Now It’s Selling Access to Him.
- “You can’t put your head in the sand and pretend these debates are going to result in someone other than Donald Trump getting the nomination,” Patti Lyman, the RNC’s national committeewoman from Virginia, told Politico, adding that the debates were “embarrassing” and “reflected very poorly on our party.” ‘Embarrassing’: Even the RNC’s Own Members are Admitting Trump-less Debates May be a Waste of Time
- “Despite obvious flaws as candidates, neither Biden nor Trump have been seriously challenged yet.” Support for Both Biden and Trump Fell In Oct. — A Blip, or Opening for Challengers? I&I/TIPP Poll
- “Little keyboard warrior Ruben Gallego challenged Kari Lake to come talk to him on a plane when he spotted her. So she did just that. And now he cries to the New York Times. Kari taught her children never back down from a bully and she won’t back down to Ruben Gallego or anyone else who’s trying to destroy Arizona and America,” a spokesperson for Lake told the Caller. ‘Going To Beat You’: Video Shows Kari Lake Confronting Arizona Rep Challenging Her For Senate
* * * * *
- Trump emphasized his willingness to assume the speakership temporarily for a period of “30, 60, or 90 days” if Republicans can’t come to an agreement. Trump Would Accept House Speakership – But There’s a Catch
- “. . . He will be a GREAT Speaker of the House, & has my Complete & Total Endorsement!”Donald Trump Endorses Jim Jordan for House Speaker
- “At some point, there needs to be a backlash against the control that this small group of extremists have,” she demanded. “And I don’t know who will lead that, but let’s hope whoever becomes the new speaker will.” (Up yours, and in any case, why did your entire party vote with Gaetz in the first place? – jjs) UNIPARTY MAD: Hillary Clinton Demands ‘Backlash’ Against Gaetz
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The poll, published on Thursday, indicates that support for Ukraine is waning, as 46 percent of Americans were in favor of shipping weapons to the country in May, but now only 41 percent would back such an initiative. Conversely, 29 percent of Americans were against sending weapons in May, but that number has surged and now sits at 35 percent. This marks an 11-point swing in the change of public opinion.” Poll: Rising Number of Americans Against Arming Ukraine
- Doug Bandow: “Vladimir Putin bears responsibility for starting what is a criminal war. However, Washington and its allies irresponsibly helped create the circumstances that spawned the conflict.” Base American Policy in Ukraine on American Interests
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Chrupalla – who only last week was “debanked” – was taken to hospital after he reportedly went into an anaphylactic shock just moments before he was due to give a speech. It is believed upon feeling sick, Chrupalla pointed to two men in the crowd who were subsequently arrested, though many details of the attack remain unclear. The Bavarian police have opened an investigation into the incident. German Populist Leader Says He Was Stabbed With Syringe Before Going Into Shock
- “And they are forming policy in the White House, State Department, and Pentagon.” The Many Voices of Tehran – in Washington, DC
- “Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Tuesday did not confirm how many diplomats had been told to leave.” (I’d cheer wildly if India declared war and invaded Canada – jjs) India Orders Canada to Remove over 40 Diplomats From Delhi Embassy
- “Meanwhile, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban warned that plans for Ukraine’s accession are currently ‘going nowhere,’ highlighting Ukraine’s long-standing oppression of its Hungarian minority as a key factor.” Ukraine Joining EU Would Cripple Smaller Nations, Cost Near $200 Billion
- “The Argentine version of Donald Trump sends the Left into a meltdown.” Javier Milei Rising
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “I think a service member going back to the military after being kicked out over the [Chinese] COVID mandate is like a woman going back to her abusive husband. He promises that this time will be different and that he won’t hit her anymore, but in reality he’ll likely hit her so hard that he kills her this time.” (It was a loyalty test and de facto purge of those who would disobey the junta in time of a domestic crisis – jjs) Report: Only 43 Out of 8,000 Troops Discharged over Biden’s Military Vaccine Mandate Have Sought to Rejoin
- “A recent book charges the West with collective responsibility for problems in the Muslim world.” (Water is Wet Dept. – jjs) Critical Islamophobia Theory
- “The immutable decree of ‘blasphemy’ in Islam.” Chechnya’s Leader Releases Video of Teen Son Beating Alleged Qur’an Burner, Russia Remains Silent
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Republican senators slammed federal magistrate Mustafa Kasubhai (he/him) for woke views.” Biden Judicial Nominee Dreams of a Day Supreme Court Justices Disclose Pronouns in Court
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- The video shows Elston asking a group of activists, “What is a trans kid?” and being met with silence. Dad’s One Simple Question Continually Stumps Radical Transgender Activists
- “As the girl who often came in tenth, this really bothers me.” Maine ‘Trans’ High School Runner Dominating Girls Track, Rising From 172nd to 4th
- “So much stupid to unpack here.” Oh, Honey: Dem Activist Nervous FL Death Penalty for Child Sex Offenders is ‘Genocide’ for Homo-Pervert LGBTQs
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Robert Spencer: “Kendi’s show will undoubtedly ignore all that and present more of the same usual leftist stew of the fake victimhood of “people of color” and numerous anecdotes about how evil white people were in the bad old days, with the strong implication, if not the outright statement, that those days are still very much with us. If this is Bob Iger’s idea of toning down the culture war, maybe it’s Opposite Day over at Disney headquarters.” Disney Promises to Tone Down the Woke, Then Signs Race Huckster Ibram X. “Krement” Kendi for ESPN Series on Racism in Sports
- “Poll finds more than 60% of Republicans view Disney unfavorably.” Disney’s Favorability Plummets With Conservatives After Snow White Controversy
- “It is not my job to coddle adults. . . I am over 8 months pregnant with two toddlers at home. If you are a 20-year-old adult who feels ‘actively victimized’ by my standing on stage to speak about social and economic conservatism, it is because your parents failed you, entirely.” ‘Life’s Tough, Get a Helmet’: Campus Erupts When Candace Answers Student’s “Trans” Question
- “Out of American cities with the highest murder rates, Democrats run 19 out of 20 of them. In contrast, America’s ten wealthiest congressional districts are made up of Democrats. If DeMonaco wanted to give an honest critique of American violence, he could start by acknowledging the political demographics for what they are, not what he would wish them to be.” The Purge: Chicago Style
- “We need to learn to better define concepts and distinguish situations,” he argued.Belgian Bishop Open to Euthanasia for Elderly and Infirm, “Regrets” the Vatican’s Stance That it “Is Always an Intrinsic Evil”
- Christian Toto: “Apple TV+’s once-balanced drama takes dramatic Leftward lurch in season 3.” The Morning Show Goes All-in on Abortion, Jan. 6 “Insurrection”
- “It goes against everything that wokeness represents. It’s a story of self redemption, family, and faith. So of course Hollywood rejected it…that didn’t stop them,” the popular anti-groomer account, Libs of TikTok posted. Faith Based Film, The Blind, Lands Top 5 Spot at Box Office Despite Studio Rejections
- “Is the scholar of Hip Hop one of the leading intellectual voices in the country?” (Somewhere in Heaven, Frederick Douglass, Booker T. Washington, Marian Anderson, Jackie Robinson and Louis Armstrong are vomiting their guts up – jjs) Marc Lamont Hill: An Appreciation
HITHER & YON
- “The Grünbaum heirs tried in vain for 17 years to get Oberlin College to return the drawing, including multiple demands and a civil lawsuit. But it was a recent criminal seizure warrant out of the Manhattan District Attorney’s office and attendant bad publicity that appears to have swayed Oberlin College finally to give up the stolen property.”Oberlin College Finally to Return Drawing Stolen by Nazis to Heirs of Jewish Holocaust Victim, After 17-Year Refusal
- “The man has no endearing qualities, and his legacy has left hundreds of millions dead.”Marx Was a Bastard
FINALLY . . .
- “The NFL world reacted with sadness to the news that Bears legend Dick Butkus died at 80 years old on Thursday.” Brian Urlacher Shares Emotional Tribute to Bears Legend Dick Butkus: “Lost a Legend”
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.