Good morning, kids. I suppose I should be heartened by a photo I saw of the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin lit up with the Israeli flag. Probably because the last time Europe in general had positive attitudes towards Israel was in the wake of the horrific 1972 Munich Olympic massacre. But it’s been steadily downhill ever since. Like most of Europe these days, Germany’s antipathy to the Jewish state is likely attributable, and in proportion to its desire for national suicide by mass immigration from Muslim countries. Of course, even before what is likely an irreversible trend in a complete shift of demographics started, you had well over a thousand years of innate Western anti-Semitism culminating in the years 1933-1945, which has never been totally expunged from the psyche of successive generations of native Europeans. It may no longer be socialism of the “National” variety, but the socialist poison lingers.
Funny how Europeans get all misty and weepy over the six million-plus Jewish victims of the Nazis. Living and breathing Jews finally living freely as Jews in their own land after 2,000 years of Diaspora? Not so much. So here we are, 51 years after Munich, and 80 years after Birkenau and Babi Yar. Lots of “I Stand with Israel” sloganeering on social media and elsewhere (which will last until it’s time to once again change an avatar to support transexuals, Ukraine, Ukrainian transexuals or whatever the daily soap opera dictates). But realist that I am these days, it’s hard for me to believe that this time eyes have been opened and attitudes changed.
The attitudes of the usual suspects whose pecan-sized reptilian notochords have been thoroughly pickled in blood-libels and propaganda are beyond redemption. Just as the minds of so-called “moderate Muslims” who, while not gunning down, running through or gang-raping women, children and the elderly are nevertheless nodding their heads in approval of what some hideous leftist cvnt described as “decolonization.”
Worst of all, apparently are Jews whose status as coreligionists I view as a tragic accident of birth. The closest thing to Judaism they’ve ever had got snipped off the end of their whatsits’ at 8 days old. That and a bowl of Matzoh ball soup at a woke Passover seder, equating Pharaoh and Egypt with Trump and America. While I have bemoaned the fact that far too many American Jews have sold their birthright for a fake orgasm-inducing pastrami at Katz’s Deli, I deluded myself with the notion that Israeli Jews knowing full well what’s at stake stand unified and ready to defend their nation. After all, “Never Again” means never again, right? How wrong I was on that score.
For a sneak attack of the size Hamas launched against Israel to have happened (5,000 rockets, parachuters, towns infiltrated, Iranian and, possibly, Ukrainian involvement), there must have been an absolutely epic intelligence failure both in Israel and, to the extent the U.S. helps Israel with information, here in America, too. I have two ideas about how that could have happened, both of which are premised on significant problems within the two country’s intelligence services (especially Israel’s). I’ll start with the one that bespeaks actual evil and then get to the more likely one, which reflects human nature.
Some suggest that the Mossad is no longer working with the Israeli government but is, instead, doing whatever it can to undermine it. I’m perfectly ready to believe that. If you’ve been following the news about the reforms Netanyahu wanted to make to an out-of-control leftist judicial system in Israel, you know that many in the military and the Mossad were against Bibi’s actions. We’ve already seen in America that Deep State members cease to feel loyalty to their country as a whole and, instead, will use their government positions solely to advance one political party over the other.
Thus, it’s possible that anti-government personnel in Israel and anti-Israel personnel in the State Department in America (the ones who maybe could have helped prevent the attack) didn’t pay too much attention to chatter about a Hamas attack. They may have thought it would be like others before, with a little death here and a little death there. That would be enough to harm Netanyahu’s government without seriously harming Israel. . .
. . . That’s a very scary idea. But here’s something that’s just as disturbing: Nobody caught what was about to happen because of institutional incompetence. Whether at home or abroad, our “intelligence” types may no longer be that intelligent. . . I’d prefer to believe in entropy over evil. Both would have exposed Israel to the events that occurred, but entropy can be fixed now that fear is again resurgent. Evil is a corrosive rot that is almost impossible to root out.
One of the oldest rules in American gangland was formulated by Murray “the Camel” Humphreys of the Capone mob in Chicago: “If you ever have to cock a gun in a man’s face, kill him. If you walk away without killing him after doing that, he’ll kill you the next day.” The Israelis could have, and should have, finished the Iran-adjacent Hamas terrorist organization when they had the chance, but of course they did not, and this is the result.
Now reality bites. Hamas — the indirect recipient of part of the $6 billion in Iranian fund recently unfrozen by the ghastly Biden administration as part of a prisoner-swap deal — remains as dedicated to the destruction of the Jewish state (about a fifth of whose citizens are Arabs) as ever and have a rocked an always-contentious nation (a sizable proportion of the population of which doesn’t even believe it should exist and don’t serve in the nation’s armed forces) back on its heels with the latest coordinated attacks across the border. Israel must fight, of course, and thanks to its client-state relationship with the U.S. it will have the wherewithal to do it, at least for a while. Indeed, warships and planes are already on their way. . .
. . . The left in Israel has been gunning for Netanyahu for years via lawfare and its opposition to his proposal to reform Israel’s supreme court. Perhaps if the country had spent more time and attention on the threats to its existence in its own back yard instead of arguing about petty politics its officials might not have been asleep at the switch Saturday, but here we are. No matter what happens, this is likely to be the end of Bibi and his spit-and-baling-wire political coalition, and will crack open even more the fissures in Israeli society. Indeed, the attack is being called “Israel’s 9/11” and illustrates the folly of not finishing one’s enemies given the chance . . .
. . . The cries are already coming for some sort of American involvement, especially considering the number of Israelis with dual passports, but that would be unwise; with the Ukraine mess still reeking from the bottomless stink of the Midget and his unaccountable hold over much of the western world in a cause he can only lose (but surely is privately profiting from), the last thing America needs now is to get involved in another foreign squabble. It can and will be argued that the U.S. has a duty to support its only real ally in the Middle East; it can be equally argued — as Osama bin Laden certainly did — that Israel is little more than the last Crusader state, the medieval County of Tripoli and the Kingdom of Jerusalem redux, and thus a foreign body to be violently expelled from the body of the Islamic ummah.
Friend and friend of the blog Michael Walsh also raises a thorny problem for many of us, myself included. How can those of us who support Israel and perhaps have a desire to render American aid and assistance at the same time decry – and rightly so – wasting tens and perhaps hundreds of billions of dollars as well as American boots on the ground in Ukraine? I think that question deserves a post all its own and its a topic that we will for sure be covering on the next podcast which will hopefully post late today or early tomorrow.
But Walsh also discusses “the folly of not finishing one’s enemies.” Beyond the practical and the political, one must first understand the very nature of the enemy. I can’t speak for Israeli governments past and present, but for sure governments here and in the West have no idea with whom they are dealing. Or likely they do not want to know.
Media analysts are describing the latest attacks as a retaliation for Israel’s supposed desecration of the al-Aqsa Mosque, or for “settlement” activity, and all the usual half-truths, distortions and outright lies that characterize establishment media coverage of Israel. Ultimately, however, this is happening not because of al-Aqsa, or because of any “occupation,” since the “occupation” is a propaganda fiction anyway. It’s happening because of the Islamic imperative to fight Jews.
A hadith says: “Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.” (Sahih Muslim 6985) Read the beginning of the words attributed to Muhammad again: “The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight the Jews and the Muslims would kill them.”
So this is not a hadith about the “last day.” It is a hadith about the conditions under which the “last day” will come about, and how Muslims can bring about the “last day”: by killing Jews. The true believers of Hamas are busy doing it now. . .
. . . This idea didn’t originate with ISIS. Many Muslim clerics have been saying it for years. According to The Palestinian Delusion: The Catastrophic History of the Middle East Peace Process, Egyptian imam Muhammad Hussein Ya’qoub made the same point back in 2009 when he said: “If the Jews left Palestine to us, would we start loving them? Of course not. We will never love them. Absolutely not. The Jews are infidels—not because I say so, and not because they are killing Muslims, but because Allah said: ‘The Jews say that Uzair is the son of Allah, and the Christians say that Christ is the son of Allah. These are the words from their mouths. They imitate the sayings of the disbelievers before. May Allah fight them. How deluded they are.’ [Qur’an 9:30] It is Allah who said that they are infidels.”
. . . It is because of such views that Palestinian jihadis rape, torture, and murder Israeli civilians and then celebrate having done so. It is the resolute refusal of the Biden regime to acknowledge the Islamic aspect of the conflict that leads it to continue to prescribe the wrong solutions for that conflict, and to pressure Israel when it should be pressuring the Palestinians. Twenty-two years after 9/11, the jihadis’ best friends are in the White House.
There are (as usual!) a number of links from friend and friend of the blog Robert Spencer with his analysis of the situation, from the Islamic perspective on this. As I said above, westerners either do not know or do not want to know what this is all about: a centuries-long totalitarian movement to conquer and subjugate the world. The irony of course, is that this is the exact goal of the godless heathens of globalism and socialism. In fact, take away the fancy calligraphy, interesting geometric design motifs and the trappings of religion, Islam and totalitarian socialism are about as close as Bro-fo Omar and her bro whom she fo (poetic license since the bro is a neck-slicing joy-buzzer-clipping savage as she is).
When 9/11 happened and Dubya declared we are not at war with Islam, and that it was a religion of peace, but that we were at war with “Terror,” we were fucked right then and there. Or that what happened that day was a culmination of what had been brewing at least in the previous decade. In the grand scheme of things, it had been brewing since the Muslim hordes were stopped at the gates of Vienna in the early 17th century and then when the Ottoman empire fell at the end of the First World War.
But they never stopped. As civilization advanced and passed them by – that being a debatable notion when you look around at the state of western culture these days – they remained in the 7th century. They cannot “reform.” They will not reform. This is a generational struggle that now has an army of over one billion members and growing fast.
The only way we could have won in Afghanistan and Iraq – that we should have won in Afghanistan and Iraq was to not even invade. We should have nuke Qom and Medina and made the announcement, “The next time you do something like that, Mecca gets taken off the map.”
Then again, in the wake of invading the aforementioned, we should have mercilessly and violently conquered the nation, imposed unforgiving martial law and de-Nazified the populace. I.E. de-Islamified the populace. Of course, we all know what happened.
But this is what Israel will have to do. I don’t think it has the will to do so. Just like us.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Michael Walsh: One of the oldest rules in American gangland was formulated by Murray “the Camel” Humphreys of the Capone mob in Chicago: “If you ever have to cock a gun in a man’s face, kill him. If you walk away without killing him after doing that, he’ll kill you the next day.” The Israelis could have, and should have, finished the Iran-adjacent Hamas terrorist organization when they had the chance, but of course they did not, and this is the result. Reality Bites
- Roger Kimball: “As I say, things are always worse than they seem.” Thoughts on Proclamation 7463, or ‘Digital McCarthyism’ on the Move
- Daniel Greenfield: “As the possible next mayor of Houston, [Sheila Jackass-Lee] will be seeing lots of hurricanes, but it’s the city that will be hit by the catastrophic force of stupidity that is America’s dumbest congresswoman.” The Dumbest Congresswoman Could Be the Mayor of the 4th Biggest City in U.S.
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “Dozens of people were held hostage earlier on Saturday in the kibbutz dining hall for Horus. However, Israel Defense Forces engaged in a gun battle with the Palestinian terrorists who infiltrated the Kibbutz region in southern Israel. The terrorists who were holding the hostages were reportedly neutralized. At least 48 people were rescued from the hostage situation.” Israel Defense Forces Rescue 48 Hostages from Kibbutz Dining Hall
- On Saturday, the Supernova music festival attended by approximately 3,000 people in the Negev desert near Kibbutz Re’im quickly turned from a joyous occasion marking the Jewish holiday of Sukkot into a “massacre” as Hamas terrorists raided the event from the nearby Gaza Strip. The attack came as Palestine waged a series of surprise attacks on Israel on Shemini Atzeret, the final day of the annual High Holy Day cycle. Survivors of Music Festival Hamas Attack Recount ‘Horror Movie’ Massacre That Left Hundreds Dead
- “The actions from the administration come after U.S. officials said that preliminary reports show at least four American citizens were killed and seven others have gone missing and that some were kidnapped and are being held hostage.” Biden Attends BBQ After Americans Murdered In Israel; Blinken Urges Ceasefire
- Robert Spencer: “Would there even be a war at all if not for all the money that the Biden regime has showered upon Iran and the Palestinians? The only thing we can say for sure about that is that back when Bad Orange Man was president and the United States wasn’t raining cash on those who scream ‘Death to Israel’ and ‘Death to America,’ there was nothing like the bloodletting an appalled world witnessed in Israel Saturday. Has Hamas’ Khaled Meshaal called the White House yet and exclaimed ‘We did it, Joe!’?” Are American Weapons From Afghanistan and Ukraine Being Used Against Israel?
- Robert Spencer Part Deux: “Twenty-two years after 9/11, the jihadis’ best friends are in the White House.” The Biden Regime Should Admit the Real Causes of the Jihad Against Israel
- “A day after the surprise attack which reportedly killed at least 600 Israelis and wounded 2,000 others, Israeli soldiers fought Iranian-backed Hamas terrorists in the streets of southern Israel, Fox News reported. Fighting was also reported with Lebanon’s Iran-backed Hezbollah militants in the north, according to the outlet.” “Significant Military Activities” Authorized After Israeli Security Cabinet Confirms War Status
- “We will continue to attack in this way, with this force, continuously, on all gathering (places) and routes” linked to Hamas, Israeli Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari told the AP. Videos Show Massive Explosions As Israeli Fighter Jets Hammer Gaza Targets In Retaliatory Strikes
- “Israel’s Netanyahu: ‘Citizens of Israel, we are at war.’” Hamas Attacks Israel on the 50th Anniversary of the October 1973 War
- “The round strikes the engine compartment, which unlike most tanks sits at the front of the Merkava, and the vehicle immediately catches fire from the inside.” Watch: Palestinians Use Drones to Attack and Cripple Israeli Tanks
- The Pentagon will begin transferring an unspecified amount of security assistance to Israel, including ammunition, Sunday that is expected to reach the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) in “the coming days,” Austin said in the statement. Meanwhile, Austin, at the direction of [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden, has ordered the U.S.S. Gerald R. Ford along with its strike group to the Eastern Mediterranean and moved to enhance fighter aircraft squadrons in the region. Pentagon Sends Largest Aircraft Carrier to the Middle East, Says Military Aid Will Soon Reach Israel
* * * * *
- Brokeback Booker and Dan Goldman. I better not write what we’re all probably thinking – jjs Democrat US Senator, Congressman Say They Were Stuck In Israel During Deadly Attack
- “Let’s be clear: the deal to bring U.S. citizens home from Iran has nothing to do with the horrific attack on Israel,” State Department spokesman Matthew Miller said on Saturday as numerous analysts and GOP lawmakers blamed the Biden administration for helping to fund Hamas’s historic war. “Not a penny has been spent, and when it is, it can only go for humanitarian needs like food and medicine. Anything to the contrary is false.” Biden Junta Adamant Its $6 Billion Hostage Deal Had No Connection to Hamas Attacks. Critics Are Not So Sure.
- “You have to wonder if Israel will punish Iran directly for the attack. Perhaps Prime Minister Netanyahu would take the opportunity and destroy Iran’s nuclear infrastructure. If he does, Iran can’t say it hasn’t been warned.” Iran is Orchestrating Hamas’ Attack. Will Hezbollah Strike Israel Next?
- “Will the Israeli military finally be allowed to do whatever it takes?” Israel’s Counter-Offensive
- “The Radical-in-Chief helped spawn the jihad terror group’s current mayhem and destruction inside the Jewish state.” How Obama Enabled Hamas’ Terror Attack on Israel
- “It is a precious thing for a country to have a military whose strength, intelligence, and reliability discourages war-making against it, and it would be a catastrophe if the perception and reality of Israel’s military were to be replaced by incompetence, weakness, and lack of vision.” On Israel’s 9/11, Jewish State Must Settle For Nothing Less Than Total Victory
- “Israel can look to Gen. Eisenhower’s Proclamation No. 1, issued when Allied forces entered Germany in 1945, as a guide in the coming war.” (Then you have to de-Nazify a little over 1 billion Muslims – jjs) Israel Must Eradicate Hamas And Accept Nothing Less Than Unconditional Surrender
- Pro-Hamas demonstrations occurred in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, and elsewhere on Saturday and Sunday. In New York City, for example, demonstrators chanted that the terrorist assault was “justified.” They also chanted, “From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free,” a phrase that calls for the Jewish state’s eradication. WATCH: Terrorist Sympathizers Celebrate Hamas’s Assault on Israeli Citizens
- “How do we trace the origins and the motivations of Hamas’s latest attack on Israel?” The Blood Deal
- The Biden [junta], however, signaled that it didn’t want Israel to defend itself in a post on X from the U.S. Office of Palestinian Affairs. “We unequivocally condemn the attack of Hamas terrorists and the loss of life that has incurred,” the post read. “We urge all sides to refrain from violence and retaliatory attacks. Terror and violence solve nothing.” The post sparked significant outrage from Republicans and was quickly deleted. The State Department claims that it “was not approved and does not represent U.S. policy.” That seems unlikely. The Biden Junta’s First Reaction to Hamas Attack Was to Call on Israel Not to Retaliate
* * * * *
- “Neither is a happy theory, although one bespeaks evil while the other (the more likely one) merely reflects human nature.” A Couple of Possibilities to Explain Israel’s (and America’s) Intelligence Failures
- Miranda Devine: “Any honest postmortem will have to include a damning judgment of the bumbling fools who currently control US foreign policy.” Reckoning Needed After Biden’s Failed Foreign Policy Gave Hamas’ Terror the Element of Surprise
- “Support for the Israel tends to shrink when the Jewish state fights back.” Is Ally Support for Israel Firm?
- “Hamas has put the lie to the notion that ‘one man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter.’” There Is No ‘Moral Equivalence’ Now
- Former Trump Admin U.S. Ambassador to Israel David Friedman:”This was very, very difficult to watch, painful to watch. I’m here in Jerusalem. I was in and out of shelters all day long. Jewish people murdered, civilians murdered, pulled out of their homes all through an expensive, highly sophisticated attack with lethal and advanced equipment. How did Hamas get all that stuff? They don’t earn any money it is a terrorist organization.” Jewish People Seeing Some of the Most Barbaric Acts Since the Holocaust
- “With hundreds of Israelis killed and many more kidnapped or injured by the anti-Semitic Arab supremacists of Hamas, the rhetorical war for Israel has begun.” The Rhetorical War for Israel
- “The past is prologue. Hamas hides military assets among civilians, including at and near hospitals, knowing that civilian casualties will increase international pressure on Israel. Keep that in mind as Israel responds to Hamas’ brutal attack on Israel in which several hundred people have died, thousands injured, and at least dozens kidnapped to Gaza.”Flashback 2014: Hamas Hides In, Under and Around Gaza’s Main Hospital, and the Media Covers It Up (Video)
- Tilley’s remarks were quickly criticized by many online, with the Conservative Member of Parliament Brendan Clarke-Smith arguing, “I’m not sure I’d describe what [Hamas] is doing right now as ‘brave’ either [Chloe Tilley].” The National Pulse reached out to Ms. Tilly for comment, whereupon she highlighted a statement made on X (formerly Twitter) yesterday: “Four hours of live broadcasting sometimes we choose the wrong words in the moment but I’m always willing to acknowledge it.” (Cvnt – jjs) Murdoch Journo ‘Sorry’ After Hailing ‘Bravery, Intensity’ of Hamas
- Hasan reposted a number of posts that sought to shift the blame from Hamas to Israel, including, one that read: “unprecedented failure of israel intelligence—the most important component of the country’s national security…utter desperation of gaza palestinians, with many seeing no options for their future but the launch of a suicidal war.” MSNBC’s Mehdi Hasan is Amplifying Anti-Israel Content Right Now
- The X post suggests that those on the Left who bandy about terms like “decolonization” but don’t support the terrorism of Hamas are hypocrites, and that that is exactly what the leftist academics are pushing for with that language. WaPo Columnist Celebrates Anti-Jew Terrorism as Exactly What ‘Decolonization’ Means
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- [Coelacanth-faced, poison-dripping, sub-human bacteria Rancida] Tlaib called for an end to U.S. financial support for the Israeli “apartheid government,” also stating that “lifting the blockade, ending the occupation and dismantling the apartheid system that creates the suffocating, dehumanizing conditions that can lead to resistance” by Palestinian factions are necessary to stop the violence, according to the statement obtained by the Detroit News. ‘Squad’ Dems Weigh In After Terrorists Murder Hundreds In Israel
- “Never mind the hundreds of Israeli civilians and children who have been murdered, wounded, abducted, and terrorized. Their lives mean nothing to the DSA. Nothing,” Rep. Ritchie Torres (D-NY) wrote in response Saturday. “The NYC-DSA is revealing itself for what it truly is: an antisemitic stain on the soul of America’s largest city.” Report: Democrat Socialists of America to Rally, Cheer Hamas Terrorist Attack on Israel
- You better believe the millions who poured in over the border these last three years aren’t just Latino peasants looking to pick lettuce – jjs Police Beef Up Security at Jewish Synagogues [redundant] Across U.S. After Hamas Attacks Israel
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “It’s important to note that Weiss intentionally postponed an inquiry into Hunter’s allegedly criminal activities because he believed it would hamper then-candidate Joe Biden’s 2020 presidential aspirations.” Hunter Biden is So Used to Being Above the Law, He’s Citing a Rejected Plea Deal to Claim ‘Immunity’
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Trump is arguing that presidents, even after their term is over, are absolutely immune from criminal prosecutions arising out of their acts in office.” Why Trump’s Presidential Immunity Defense May Just Lead to an Election Indictment Dismissal
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Clarice Feldman: “There’s nothing new and nothing funny about the totalitarian impulse on the Left.” Hillary Drops the Veil on Her Party’s Totalitarianism
- “Are you ready for that knock on your door in the middle of the night saying ‘come with us?’ Have you had that conversation with your family? Have you had that conversation with your friends? Are you prepared for what’s coming? Are you afraid?” Jack Posobiec: Conservatives Are Facing the “First Stages of the Red Winter”
- Robert Zimmerman: “The lawfare from the left against Elon Musk, one of the most successful Americans in decades, is becoming quite obvious. Besides this private suit, another group of environmentalists are suing SpaceX and the FAA to block future launches from Boca Chica. The Biden [junta] meanwhile is using numerous agencies to gang up on Musk: the Justice Department is suing it for not illegally hiring illegal immigrants, the FAA and Fish & Wildlife are blocking its Superheavy/Starship test launches, the EEOC is suing Tesla while Justice and the SEC investigate it, and the FTC and SEC are investigating Musk’s purchase of Twitter.” Another Lawsuit Filed Against SpaceX
- “The wrangling in Israel around its Supreme Court issue is little more than elites seeking to assert their own divine right to rule without actual democracy.” Democracy Without the People
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “You all are not the happiest people in the world — what you report. And I mean it sincerely. It gets a more little — you get more legs when you’re reporting something that’s negative.” (Looks like even Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants understands that his own propaganda machine wants him gone – jjs) Joe Biden: Media to Blame for Why Most Americans Don’t Feel Good About the Economy
- “The database, titled ‘ashkenazi DNA Data of Celebrities,’ contains the information of 999,999 alleged users of the service, including their names, gender, and the evaluation of their ancestral origins provided by 23andMe. Despite the title of the database, it primarily consists of non-famous individuals and seems to have been filtered to include only those with Ashkenazi heritage.” A 23andMe Data Hack Appears to Target Ashkenazi Jews
- “‘Every single day porn websites are allowing minors to enter into their sites with actually no safeguards,’ the lawmaker said.” Meet the State Legislator Who Figured Out How to Protect Kids From Vile Images Online
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- The Biden [junta] is subsidizing EVs as part of its sweeping climate agenda, while using regulatory actions to further cement their market share in the coming years. “If the market shrinks we don’t need so many plants,” Stellantis CEO Carlos Tavares said in January, according to Reuters. “Some unpopular decisions will have to be made.” EVs are Costing Auto Manufacturers Billions While Union Strikes Take Their Toll
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced two actions targeting the use of hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs), chemicals commonly used in refrigerators and air conditioners, as part of the administration’s wider climate agenda, the agency announced Friday. The EPA proposed one HFC-related action and finalized another, the latter of which will restrict HFCs in 40 types of imported or domestically-produced foams, aerosols, refrigeration equipment, air conditioning and heat pumps and push the relevant markets towards embracing more energy efficient products.” Biden Junta Fires Next Salvo in War on Appliances
- “A new, dire threat to our nation has emerged in the years after the conclusion of the Cold War: the rise of the climate change-industrial complex.” The Climate Change-Industrial Complex is an Existential Threat
- “Renewable energy sources are more voracious devourers of taxpayers’ dollars than fossil fuels.” The Green Energy Subsidy Lie
- “. . . please give this one a watch, and maybe pass it along to your environmentally hysterical friends, or your kids who are being obsessively propagandized on this topic at school. They deserve to know the truth.” Are Sea Levels Rising? It’s Complicated
- “More pie-in-the-sky Down Under.” Australia’s Energy Arsonists
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “You want to take the little scraps of resources we have and put us at the bottom of the barrel? That’s not fair!” Chicago Residents Protest Plan to Use Park’s Field House as Housing for Illegal Immigrants
- In addition to those disgusting acts, the illegals are demanding status by protesting with signs that read, “better housing,” “safe food and water,” and — this is one of my favorites — “You promised us safe living conditions, but our rights have been violated.” Illegals Issue Demands, Claim Their Rights Have Been Violated
- So… we guess that ‘acute and immediate need’ for a border wall was bullshit? Mayorkas Furiously Backpedals After Claiming ‘Acute & Immediate Need’ For Border Wall
- “Whether through legal or political means, it’s time for the city to scrap its unlimited right to shelter.” (I was going to say mass deportation, but what do I know? – jjs) How to Fix Gotham’s Migrant Mess
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “. . . don’t expect Democrats to change their ways and punish criminals. Democrats are always on the side of the victimizers, not the victims.” Dem Fail: NYC Felony Assaults on Women Spike 41% in 4 Years
- “There is and has been grave public concern regarding public safety in light of reduced enforcement and criminal consequences for various categories of `low-level’ offenses that, despite the nomenclature, have profound and significant impacts on the day-to-day life of whole communities of plaintiff cities and others within the county,” the cities reportedly wrote in the lawsuit.” 12 Cities Sue Los Angeles County Over “Zero Bail” Policy
- “Fifty-one years after Burgess’ novel, the Droogs seem starkly familiar: menacingly dressed sociopaths, speaking near-incomprehensible dialect, who burn, loot, and murder their way across the urban landscape.” A Clockwork Orange of Left-wing Politics
- “The death of a leftist underlines the savagery of an America with too few executions, let alone incarcerations.” The Voice of Thy Brother’s Blood
- “The criminal code in America has been eviscerated, but the impetus for greater criminalization gains momentum elsewhere.” Punishing ‘Hate’ but Not Criminals
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “That a medical college seems entirely unaware of this research data tells us that it must be teaching its medical students badly. If I was a student there I would move heaven and earth to transfer out, now, not just to avoid getting the jab but to make sure I am getting properly educated.” Texas Medical College Mandates Ineffective [Chinese] COVID Jab
- “Two decisions earlier this year against the ATF’s rule, which was proposed by the Trump administration in the aftermath of the 2017 Las Vegas concert mass shooting that killed 58 and wounded over 500, create a circuit split that makes the ban ripe for review. The government appealed cases from the Fifth and Sixth Circuits to the Supreme Court, where they are now both scheduled to be considered at the Justices’ Oct. 27 conference.”Trump’s Bump Stock Ban Is Back Before The Supreme Court. Here’s What Could Happen Next
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “. . . from this information we can identify three board members who believe it is all right for a teenage boy to enter a girls’ bathroom — as long as he puts on a dress. The graphic also tells us that all four votes for this queer policy must have come from women, a fact that is even more troubling, since these adult women apparently cannot grasp the discomfort felt by young girls having boys in their bathrooms.” Real pushback: Student Walkout in September Forces School Board to Rescind Queer Bathroom Policy
- “At the Jesuit university, contrition for slavery is an expensive and ongoing task.”Georgetown’s Guilt-Industrial Complex
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Byron York: “Another outrageous public embarrassment for Biden.” The White House Dog Scandal
- Thad McCotter: “Chaos is the ally of the ambitious, ergo, Rep. Gaetz.” (I usually like McCotter but wow. You’ll have to judge this for yourselves – jjs) The Lesson of ‘Ouster-Gaetz’: The Most Dangerous RINO Is the One Claiming to Be a RINO Hunter
- “Kevin McCarthy promised to address the approaching economic crisis. Then he broke that promise.” The Moral of the McCarthy Saga: Promises Matter
- “I also believe this is what happens when we have leading voices like Donald Trump, Vivek Ramaswamy, and Ron DeSantis signalling retreat from America’s role as leader of the free world. What happened in Ukraine was an unprovoked invasion by Russia, what happened this weekend was an unprovoked invasion by Hamas into Israel,” claimed Pence. “Ponce” Pence Blames Hamas Terror on Trump, Vivek, and DeSantis?
- “What is it about Republicans that prevents them from standing up for themselves when under attack and making false promises to voters, which always get found out?” Trump’s Not the Problem – He’s the Reaction to the Problem
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Biden will, however, wait until a new Speaker of the House is appointed until any deal is finalized, with voting set to begin later this week. The Biden [junta] is currently considering a range of options to secure funding for the war, such as using a State Department grant program to send additional military aid.” Biden Wants Whopping $100 Billion Aid Package for Ukraine
- “Maybe the West should have let Putin and Zelenskyy adhere to the Minsk II accords and allow peace. But then how would the Washington, D.C., swamp-dwellers launder their money? Then there is the military-industrial complex. They want their dough, too.”https://pjmedia.com/columns/kevindowneyjr/2023/10/08/an-idiots-guide-to-why-russia-and-ukraine-are-fighting-n1733166
- “The corruption of Ukraine and of Russia and the Bidens is the main story here”Corruption Is Driving the Russia-Ukraine Conflict
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Whether it’s our economic policies or the money we’re pouring into Ukraine, we’re making China’s mission easier.” China’s Goal is World Supremacy, and America is Helping
- “Biden’s recent prisoner swap with Iran suggests we haven’t learned a thing from the lessons of Munich, and the dangers of appeasing evil.” Biden’s Chamberlain Moment
- “Obama extended his ‘congratulations’ to an Iranian freedom fighter who won the Nobel peace prize, but he’s also the guy who sent her mullah oppressors the pallets of cash.”Obama’s Hollow “Congratulations” to Iran Nobel Laureate
- “Nicaragua’s jailing of Catholic Bishop Rolando Álvarez is a clear violation of the human rights to free speech and religious freedom.” Nicaragua’s Anti-Christian Ortega Regime Sentenced a Faithful Bishop to 26 Years Behind Bars
- “The inmates, all Colombian nationals, were accused of killing the former presidential candidate Fernando Villavicencio, per CBS News. . . Litoral is Ecuador’s largest and one of its most perilous prisons. It has been a frequent site of deadly riots over the past three years. The investigation into Villavicencio’s murder was approaching its conclusion when a disturbance erupted in Litoral prison, raising questions about its potential impact on the ongoing case.” 6 Suspects In Ecuadorian Presidential Candidate’s Assassination Found Killed In Jail
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Canada has been welcoming Nazi war criminals since the end of World War II.” Go North, Young Nazis
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “In addition to suing the Naval Academy, SFFA filed a lawsuit against West Point last month, challenging the institution’s alleged use of race and ethnicity in its admissions process.”Lawsuit: U.S. Naval Academy’s Consideration of Race in its Admissions Process is Unconstitutional
- Robert Spencer: “This is an issue of heresy and belief. Examples of this kind of rhetoric could be multiplied endlessly. Yet in the next few days, Biden and his cohorts will demand that Israel stop defending itself and return to the negotiating table. You know, some men you just can’t reach.” Why There Is Never Peace Between Israel and the Palestinians
- “When you know Sharia is the law of the land.” In Sweden, Elderly Denied Milk While Billions are Spent on Muslim Migrants
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “This is not just some obscure item of decorum. It is a constitutional issue that ignores the ‘advice and consent of the Senate’ required for nominees.” Biden Evades the Constitution by Letting Failed Nominees be De Facto Agency Heads
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- Deane Waldman, M.D.: “The workers are clamoring for more money and better working conditions, but that’s not what they really want.” The Real Reason for the Kaiser Health Care Strike
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “ULA’s Atlas-5 rocket today successfully launched the first two prototype satellites of Amazon’s proposed 3,200-satellite constellation to provide broadband globally in competition with Starlink and OneWeb.” ULA’s Atlas-5 rocket launches first two Kuiper satellites
- “Though Curiosity still lies more than 13,000 feet below the peak of Mount Sharp, in its ten years on Mars it has climbed a considerable distance uphill since leaving the floor of 97-mile-wide Gale Crater, about 2,400 feet. The panorama above, taken today by one of Curiosity’s navigation cameras and rotated and cropped to post here, gives us a good sense of the elevation the rover has gained in that time.” Gale Crater as seen by Curiosity from the heights of Mount Sharp
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Equality California is an LGBTQ activist organization that promotes legislation intended to advance LGBTQ priorities and gender ideology in California. The organization often is involved in sponsoring legislation and actively works to lobby on behalf of pro-LGBTQ bills.” California’s Homo-Pervert LGBTQ Caucus Solicited Over $1 Million For Activist Group Boosting Their Legislation
- “Differences in athletic ability of males and females are ‘dictated by sex chromosomes’ and become apparent after puberty, according to the group.” Sports Medicine Authority Acknowledges “Biological Basis of Sex Differences in Athletic Performance”
- “Tucker Carlson’s latest interview pulls back the curtain on ‘Transgender, Inc.’” Blood Money: The Rise of the Gender Reassignment Industry
- According to this, the women’s swim team at Roanoke College – all ten female members – stood up in unity against a biological male being allowed to join their swim team, saying the school’s cowardice has left them feeling unheard, uncared about, and cast aside in the name of “inclusion.” They’re not wrong. Making Waves: Entire College Women’s Swim Team Takes a Stand Against ‘Trans’ Teammate
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Christian Toto: “New documentary pits Gilmour v. Waters again in even darker light.” Can This Pink Floyd Feud Get Any Uglier?
- Rabbi Chananya Weissman: “How the real Torah works — and how it doesn’t.” Fake Meat and Fake Rabbinic Rulings
HITHER & YON
- “Football has lost one of its fiercest defenders.” RIP #51
- “Third-party validators remove – or at least distance – the stink of a terrible or dangerous or illegal proposal or project or plan from the proponent. And they are very convenient things for the media to use when they try to be ‘fair.'” The Politics of Third-Party Validation
- Peter Hitchens: “The Book of Common Prayer, although mutable and equivocal, is the measuring-stick of Anglophone piety—and ever shall be, world without end.” The Once and Future Prayer Book
- “Stephen . . . sought to subject politics to the cold light of critical reason.” An Unsettling Defense of Liberalism
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.