Good morning, kids. Take a good look at the videos and read the accounts of what has happened in Israel to unarmed men, women, children, the elderly and infirm. Beheadings, rapes, hostage-taking, torture, burning alive, shootings (if the victims are lucky) – a litany of the most barbaric savagery not seen in decades, yet standard operating procedure for this so-called “religion of peace” for the past 1,500-plus years. I’m not much of a fan of Ben Shapiro, but I have to admit that his description of this as “the worst day for Jews since the Holocaust” in which he states:
“These are terrorists who have no actual military agenda. Their only agenda is to murder as many Jews as possible…”
That is depressingly 1,000% accurate. And it exactly parallels the central war aim of Nazi Germany: the annihilation of every Jew it could get its hands on preceding global domination. CBD and I covered quite a bit of territory concerning this ongoing catastrophe in the latest episode of the podcast (here and in the sidebar)
Of course the subject of Iran as well as the incompetence and insanity of the Biden Junta’s policies and actions loom large, despite said Junta’s and its acolytes’ attempts to obfuscate that and as per usual cast the blame squarely on the Israelis for refusing to allow themselves to finally Final Solution themselves courtesy of Schickelgruber’s greater admirers.
In the week or so leading up to the attack, while we were all preoccupied with the ongoing political struggles and repression of the citizenry by the aforementioned Junta, a story centering around Iran and a central figure dealing with Iran policy, one Robert Malley, got understandably lost in the sauce. Evidently, Malley was placed on leave from his post as Biden’s key national security adviser dealing with Iran amid an investigation into mishandling of classified documents.
Ironic, as in disgusting, that Donald Trump is in the process of being railroaded for this (among a host of other specious charges) while Biden remains untouched despite this being his stock-in-trade for decades. Considering that despite the smokescreen being put up to shield Iran from criticism, as Hamas is merely an Iranian proxy that they fund and train wholly or substantially, the $6 billion handed over by Biden to them in exchange for American hostages certainly puts a spotlight on Biden and company.
* Longtime official with the International Crisis Group
* Formerly served as President Bill Clinton’s Special Assistant for Arab-Israeli Affairs
* Son of Simon Malley, a key figure in the Egyptian Communist Party
* Blamed Israel for the failed Camp David peace negotiations with Yasser Arafat in 2000
* Has co-written a number of op-ed pieces with Hussein Agha, a former adviser to Arafat
* Consistently condemns Israel, exonerates Palestinians, urges U.S. disengagement from Israel, and recommends that America reach out to negotiate with its traditional Arab enemies
* Became foreign policy advisor to presidential candidate Barack Obama in 2007 * Was named by President Biden as special U.S. envoy for Iran in 2021
The rabidly Jew- and Israel-hating Malley was the co-author of the initial Obama-led Iran nuclear deal that despite its claims otherwise would have greased the wheels for an Iranian A-bomb. And in the immediate run-up to the Hamas mass attack, he was under investigation for leaking documents/secrets to Iran, the country that has direct control over Hamas.
Lest you think this fiend is a one-off, Jew-hatred and Israel-hatred runs through virtually every key figure in the Biden Junta. Because, let’s face it, the Biden Junta is the front group for the Obama Junta. And we all know where he stands.
When it comes to Biden’s Middle-East policy, the president has diligently deployed skin-color racism to put a team of anti-Semites and supporters of the terrorist regimes in Teheran, the West Bank and Gaza in charge. Chief among them, of course is Susan Rice. In 2015, Rice publicly lauded the Iran nuclear deal as the “most comprehensive and effective” anti-nuclear agreement ever devised. She has continued to support the deal ever since. When President Trump withdrew the U.S. from the deal in 2018, for instance, Rice falsely stated that “Iran has fully complied with its obligations,” and that the inspections authorized by the deal were “the most intrusive international inspection and monitoring regime in history.”
. . . Biden’s new Administrator of USAID, Samantha Power, is a dedicated opponent of Israel. During a 2002 interview Power said that even if it meant “alienating a domestic constituency of tremendous political and financial import” (i.e., Jewish Americans), the United States should stop investing “billions of dollars” in “servicing Israel’s military,” and should invest that money instead “in the new state of Palestine” – a regime (not a state) that annually invests hundreds of millions of dollars in terrorism against men, women and children in the Jewish state. . .
. . . Biden’s new Undersecretary of Defense, Colin Kahl, co-drafted the language that attempted – ultimately without success – to omit from the 2012 Democratic Party platform any reference to Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. In an August 2012 op-ed in Foreign Policy magazine, Kahl praised President Obama’s call to push Israel’s borders back to the 1949 Armistice lines, which would reward 70 years of Arab aggression and deprive Israel of defensible borders; to accept the creation of a Palestinian state governed by the terrorist organizations PLO and Hamas; and to reject the notion of Jerusalem as Israel’s undisputed capital. . .
. . . Biden’s new Under Secretary of State for Civilian Security, Democracy, and Human Rights, Uzra Zeya, is a former staffer at the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, a notoriously anti-Israel publication, where she compiled research for a book claiming that “the Israel lobby” had established a secret network of PACs that bribed and extorted congressional candidates into adopting positions favorable to Israel, thereby “subvert[ing] the American political process to take control of U.S. Middle East policy.”
. . . Wendy Sherman, Biden’s Deputy Secretary of State nominee, has referred to the late PLO leader Yasser Arafat, the world’s most prolific Jew-killer since Hitler, as “the leader of a resistance movement,” while minimizing the moral horrors of Palestinian suicide bombings against innocent Israeli civilians as “nagging disruptions from the Palestinian side.”
. . . Symone Sanders is the Senior Advisor and Chief Spokesperson to Vice President, Kamala Harris. Sanders was one of the 2020 Biden presidential campaign’s three senior advisers who apologized to radical Islamic organizations after Biden staffer Andrew Bates had tried to distance Biden from Linda Sarsour, a notorious Jew-hater who, despite supporting the Hamas-inspired Boycott, Divestment & Sanctions (BDS) movement and having ties to numerous Islamic terrorist organizations, was a featured speaker at the 2020 Democratic National Convention. . .
. . . Biden’s new Secretary of State, Anthony Blinken, is opposed to designating Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) as a foreign terrorist organization and imposing sanctions on it, even though The Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Iran established the IRGC explicitly to “strike terror into [the hearts of] the enemies of Allah” — meaning most prominently the U.S. and Israel — and to “expan[d] the sovereignty” of Islam across the globe. . .
. . . Biden’s new Director of National Intelligence, Avril Haines, is a signatory to a J Street letter arguing that the Democratic Party platform should incorporate additional criticism of Israel. The letter also draws a moral equivalence between Palestinian terrorists and their victims, Israeli Jews, by employing the phrase “violence, terrorism, and incitement from ALL sides.” Further, the letter rejects the notion of Israeli and Jewish sovereign rights in the historically Jewish lands of Judea and Samaria, and accuses Israel of perpetrating an “occupation” of Palestinian land. . .
. . . Biden’s new Deputy Director of the White House Office of Legislative Affairs is Reema Dodin. In her student days at UC Berkeley, Dodin was a campus radical who organized a number of anti-Israel rallies. Among other things, she was a leader of the Muslim Students Association, a Muslim Brotherhood front. . .
. . . Biden’s new Senior Director for Intelligence Programs at the National Security Council is Maher Bitar. As a student at Georgetown University, Bitar was an executive board member of Students for Justice in Palestine, an organization that supports the Hamas terrorists and the BDS movement. . .
. . . Biden’s new Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Israel and Palestinian Affairs is Hady Amr. . .accused Israel engaging in the “ethnic cleansing” of Palestinians. Ethnic cleansing of Jews is of course the overt goal of the Palestinian Authority and Hamas, whereas more than a million Palestinians are Israeli citizens with more rights than the Arabs of the West Bank and Gaza.
In the past six months or so, as Netanyahu led a popular campaign to reform an Israeli judiciary that was completely unaccountable, and solidly leftist, Biden and other bad actors worked to foment BLM/Antifa style street protests against the government. Even before that, Obama’s henchmen including Samantha Power worked to illegally influence Israeli elections in an attempt to oust Netanyahu and install a leftist self-gasser that would help grease the wheels of the Jewish state’s destruction from within.
The Israeli left is as horrendous as our own, and the corrosive nature of their aims cannot be dismissed as a factor in Israel’s complete unpreparedness. Worse, and more alarmingly is the potential for this influence to have reached into the most unimaginable areas: the Israeli intelligence services and the highest echelons of its military (sound familiar?) that have been at the forefront for safeguarding a nation surrounded by enemies. And with enemies within, both Muslim and leftist.
We’re in a war between savages and civilization. Everything else is a detail.
Some of us woke up to that war when planes crashed into skyscrapers. Others when we saw beheading videos spread across social media. What we saw in Israel, Hamas terrorists raping, mutilating and defiling corpses, is another bloody wake-up call. There will be many others.
Beyond the politics and the geopolitics, we still haven’t come to terms with what we’re fighting.
The barbarism of murdering women and children, taking them as hostages, and posting photos of their dead bodies to social media, is not a byproduct of Islamic warfare, it’s the whole point.
Cruelty, beheading, burning to death, torturing and mutilating are the essence of Islam. This is how Islamic warfare was practiced beginning with Mohammed for over a thousand years. It’s how it continues to be practiced, whether it’s ISIS fighting other Muslims, Azebajani troops killing Armenians, Hamas attacking Israelis, or Islamic terrorists plotting carnage in Western nations.
Islam was born out of a war by barbarians against the civilized societies of Persia and Byzantium. Despite academic mythmaking, its vision never extended beyond rape and slavery, its empires fell into power struggles, beginning with Sunnis and Shiites, and its cultural and scientific accomplishments were all looted from conquered peoples. When civilization finally toppled the Ottoman Empire with some help from its internal barbarians, the cycle began again. . .
. . . The question is how do civilized societies confront savagery? Do we blame ourselves for having made the savages what they are through our capitalism and colonialism even though they have behaved this way long before modern western civilization amounted to anything? Or do we set forth to reeducate them, to build modern nations for them and teach them to become civilized?
We have sent forth our sons and daughters to make peace with them and to educate them. Our societies opened themselves to embrace and celebrate the virtues of the noble savage. When we realized that we could not coexist with savages, we tried to remake our societies to serve them. All of that has been tried and civilization is still drowning in the violence of the savages.
The fundamental truth is that civilization and savagery are innately at war with one another. . .
. . . Savages and decadent civilizations have no firm concept of right and wrong. Everything is subjectively opportunistic and there can be scenarios in which raping a woman, killing her and then posting a photo of her body to social media so her family can see is actually right.
That is why civilization has to defeat savagery, without equivocation, apologies or sympathy, not only to win, but to revive its own soul. Negotiations and laws of war are for peer civilization. Savages offer nothing and so are owed nothing. They keep no agreements except when it suits them. Their word is worthless and their morality is non-existent.
A civilization that does not understand all this will learn it the hard way.
Civilizations are built on the suppression of savagery: both internally and externally.. When civilizations defeat savages, learning, art, science and ideas thrive. And when civilizations allow savages to ravage them, they lose their people, their morality and eventually their existence.
No form of war is more sacred than that of civilization against savagery. It is these wars that made Christianity and Judaism, not to mention all the ideas of western civilization, as well as those of Asia and India, possible. This is once again the defining struggle of our age.
Either civilization or the savages will prevail. Any attempt at a middle ground is suicide.
THIS. It pains me to have to say this but Israel has to consider the rescue of hostages as secondary to wiping out Hamas, even if it means annihilating every man, woman and child in Gaza to do so. If hostages can be saved, by all means do so. But that cannot be the prime goal.
This is an existential war. The only thing these fiends know is pain and death. Unfortunately, the only way this ends is when every Muslim on the planet renounces the central tenets of their pseudo-religion in which they call for the death and/or subjugation of unbelievers. That is a complete non-starter of course, so the only alternative is eternal vigilance and absolute overwhelming and lethal force in the face of any aggression. Preemptively if necessary and without mercy, consideration or quarter.
By the way, everything Greenfield writes concerning adherents to Islam can be substituted for Leftists.
Two rotten sides of the same coin.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Daniel Greenfield: “Civilization and savagery are fundamentally at war.” Savages
- “Recent instances of Vermont store-goers detaining and even assaulting would-be thieves reveal growing societal tensions seeded by progressive policies.” When American Do the Job Their Police Won’t Do
- Horowitz & Perazzo: “An Anti-American coalition in the heart of the White House.” Biden’s Team of Racists and Anti-Semites
A personal appeal to please hit our TIP JAR: Your support helps keep the lights on and is truly appreciated. Note: We are on Stripe, not PayPal.
ISRAEL AT WAR
- The woman referenced in the above incident, Mor Bayder, said Hamas uploaded a graphic photo of her grandmother’s corpse to her own Facebook account on Saturday morning. The photo was taken with her slain grandmother’s phone.“A terrorist came home to her, killed her, took her phone, filmed the horror and published it on her Facebook wall. This is how we found out,” Bayder said. Israel: Hamas Terrorists Steal Victims’ Phones to Torment Families, Post Dead Bodies Online
- “WH just put a ‘lid’ on any announcement today from [pseudo] Pres Biden,” David Asman, a Fox News host, tweeted. “So he had time for a weekend BBQ, but has yet to speak directly to the world about the threat to the very existence of our strongest Mideast ally…as well as the brutal murders and hostage taking of Americans?” Biden Goes Radio Silent, Announces Early Lid as War Ravages Israel, Gaza
- Robert Spencer: “. . . when a jihad group asks for a truce, it is admitting that it is losing and needs time to recover. The last thing that its non-Muslim foe should do at that point is actually grant it a truce. What it should do instead is press on toward final victory. This has happened numerous times in the past: Israel makes headway against the jihadis, they ask for a truce, and the American government pressures the Israelis into accepting. The Netanyahu government should stand firm against all such pressure from the Biden regime.”Now Hamas Wants a Truce. Here’s Why Israel Shouldn’t Give Them One.
- “Rob Malley deserves extensive scrutiny — yesterday, today and tomorrow,” Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) told The Post after the Wall Street Journal reported officers of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps planned and signed off on this weekend’s atrocity that killed at least 900. “These reports could not be more concerning, and they hint at what could be the worst State Department scandal since Alger Hiss,” Issa added. “Malley and others created an incredibly permissive environment for Hamas, for Iran, to do all these things,” added Gabriel Noronha, a former special adviser on Iran at the State Department.Suspicion Surrounds ex-Iran Envoy Rob Malley After Israel Attack
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] hosted a barbecue while an American ally went to war.” Biden Fiddles and Israel Burns
- “The fighting has not stopped and likely won’t for quite some time as Israel is reportedly struggling to retake control of some areas from terrorist invaders in the southern part of the country.” Israeli Death Toll Skyrockets Following Iran-Backed Terror Attacks
- “This in the north comes as Israel continues to fight Hamas in the southern portion of the nation, after the terrorist group launched a surprise attack against the country on Saturday morning, invading Israel by land, air, and sea.” Hezbollah Releases Video Declaring “We Are Coming” for Israel
- “The Palestinian terrorists are religious fanatics; they’re not going to stop trying to obliterate Israel if they receive concessions or more land. And the Biden [junta] is complicit in the bloodshed through its funding to Palestinians and Iran, and through continuing to pretend that the Palestinian Authority wants peace with Israel.” Blinkered Blinken Asked Palestinian Authority to ‘Restore Calm’ as PA Justified Violence Against Israel
- “After horrific terrorist attacks by Hamas from Gaza, Israel’s government made it slightly easier for its citizens to own firearms for self-defense.” Israel Loosens Strict Gun Control Laws To Arm ‘As Many Citizens As Possible’
- UN Secretary General: “I am deeply distressed by today’s announcement that Israel will initiate a complete siege of the Gaza Strip, nothing allowed in – no electricity, food, or fuel.” U.N. Human Rights Council Held Moment of Silence for Lives Lost in ‘Occupied Palestinian Territory and Elsewhere’
* * * * *
- “Many of us got phone calls, audio messages from Israeli security officers telling us to leave because they will operate there,” said another Gaza resident, who chose to remain anonymous. Gaza does in fact share a border with another country apart from Israel – Egypt. But even the Egyptian government regularly blockades the border for national security reasons. “Where Should We Go?” – Gazans Left Stranded by Hamas, Which Operates ZERO Shelters for Civilians
- The [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] response to the attack on Israel and the Americans stuck in the country has repeatedly come under scrutiny in recent days; Biden was criticized by congressmen and conservative media personalities on Sunday for hosting a White House staff barbeque while war was breaking out in the Middle East. The president was also blasted on Monday morning after the White House called a lid, which indicates that there will not be any more public events during the day. Biden Tells Americans To Book Their Own Flights Out Of Israel Hours After Airlines Announced Mass Cancellations
- Obama is a liar. At least the Democrat Jew-haters have the decency, for lack of a better word, to be honest about their Jew-hate – jjs Barack Obama Supports Israel as it “Dismantles” Hamas
- Spokes-Turd John Kirby: “I’m not able to get ahead of where we are and speculate about any policy decisions coming down the pike here. We just don’t have any intel. or evidence that points to Iran’s direct participation in these attacks.” White House Won’t Commit to Freezing Billions in Prisoner Swap Funds if Iran Was Directly Involved in Attacks on Israel
- “Will the House continue to look the other way?” Rancida Tlaib Denounces Israel following Hamas’ Horrific Attacks on Israeli Civilians
- “The administration’s ties to Al-Quds Open University and other organizations in the region are certain to face Republican scrutiny in the wake of the Hamas onslaught, the worst domestic attack in Israel’s history. Republican lawmakers have criticized the Biden [junta] for lifting a hold on $6 billion in funds for Iran, a major funder of Hamas.” Biden Junta Gave $100,000 to Gaza University That Praised the ‘Righteous Martyrs’ Who Attacked Israel
- “GOP Senator Lindsey Graham was head of the line, bandying around threats to Iran that ‘we are all going to come after you’ if there is an escalation involving Hezbollah.”Warmongers Start Push For U.S. Involvement in Iran Following Hamas Attack
- Robert Spencer: “What kind of sickness overtakes people that they can see what the ‘Palestinian’ jihadis did to innocent people on Saturday and think, ‘I’ve got to speak out in support of the attackers,’ or even worse, ‘I’ve got to give those people some money?'”Leftists Come Out in Support of Hamas Massacres, Send Money to ‘Palestinians’
- “I started to talk to them. Have you had something to drink? Would you like tea or coffee?” (I wasn’t there so I really shouldn’t comment, but WTF?! – jjs) Israeli Grandmother Survives Hamas Terrorists by Offering Food
- . . . it’s so tempting to endorse Lawrence Person’s “Final Solution To The Gaza Problem” over at his excellent Battleswarm blog. “Occupation didn’t work,” he reminds readers. “Coexistence didn’t work. But ethnic cleansing will.” The Lighter Side of Ethnic Cleansing
* * * * *
- “Terrorists see US aid to Iran and sketchy ‘Palestinian’ groups in the mideast as sign of weakness, not strength.” Did Biden’s Policy To Isolate Israel Lead To Hamas’ Deadly Attack?
- “This attack on Israel’s sovereignty required new levels of sophistication and months of preparation.” Israel’s 9-11: What Now?
- Deroy Murdock: “Hamas’ handiwork is sponsored — at least fungibly — by a giant wad of cash dropped into the mullahs’ laps by Biden.” Save Israel: Seize Iran’s $6 Billion
- “Who can describe these shameful acts as heroic?” Millennial Socialists Embrace Atrocities
- “Activists in City of Brotherly Love call for Israel’s destruction, say slaughter of civilians is justified.” ‘Proud of What Has Occurred’: Scenes From Inside Philadelphia’s Pro-Hamas Rally
- David Harsanyi: “Terrorists keep telling us their intentions, and the left keeps pretending they’re bluffing.” If Democrats Don’t Want Blame for Appeasing Iran and Hamas, They Should Stop Doing It
- “The rise of pro-Palestinian activism in quarters it shouldn’t be.” Canada’s Largest Union: ‘Palestine is Rising, Long Live the Resistance’
- “By suggesting that the captured Israelis are POWs, those doing so are elevating Hamas to the position of a state actor instead of the terror organization it is.” Is Hamas a State Actor?
- “Freeing [the fictitious nation of] ‘Palestine’ was never going to be flowers and baby animals.” Starbucks Union Championed by Bernie Sanders and AOC Celebrates Hamas Attacks
- The Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom (WILPF) and the Global Fund for Women (GFW), have similarly not mentioned the violence in Israel. GFW blames Israel’s “military occupation” for gender-based violence and has an entire section of its website dedicated to the “gender-based violence against Palestinian women, girls, and gender nonconforming people.” International Women’s Rights Orgs Quiet on Kidnapping and Sexual Violence in Israel
* * * * *
- “Was the Jewish state lulled into slumber by a false sense of normality?” In Israel, the Death of an Illusion
- “Who is writing these scripts?” (Funny that this is lefty shill Jonathan Greenblatt – jjs)MSNBC Guest Goes Off on Network’s Coverage Right to Hosts’ Face
- “It was wholly predictable that protestors would take to the streets to sing the praises of Hamas under the guise of supporting Palestine. We expected the young, ignorant, and indoctrinated, both on and off campuses, to begin a combination victory dance/rally. Of course, as the Squad’s narrative broke down and Biden’s handlers made fools of themselves trying to address the matter, the media showed up, saluted, and reported for duty.” The Ministry of Truth Fires Up the Afterburners
- “Israel scrambles to focus on the immediate crisis, but questions about how Hamas pulled off its unprecedented assault won’t wait forever.” “First We Fight, Then We Investigate”
- “The campus left’s hatred of the Jewish state blinds them to barbaric killing of innocent unarmed men, women, children, including toddlers, and elderly civilians at their homes, celebrations and parties. It’s an open question, frankly, how much the broader Harvard community really disagrees with these kids, even if the profs and administrators are prudent enough not to go public with their own bigotry just now: Don’t want to risk losing any alumni donations!” 31 Harvard Student Groups’ Despicable Letter Backing Hamas Exposes the Deep Sickness of US Academia
- “CUNY’s Ramzi Kassem has accused Israel of ‘ethnic cleansing,’ ‘systematic genocide.'”Senior Biden Adviser’s Legal Group Pledges To Defend Hamas Sympathizers in New York City
- The dean of Columbia Law School, Gillian Lester, released a statement on Monday whitewashing the worst terrorist attack in Israeli history, lamenting the “violence that erupted in Israel and Gaza” without making any reference to the massacre that started it.Columbia Law School Dean Gives Both Sides Treatment to Hamas’s Terrorist Rampage in Israel
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “The FBI interviewed [Biden associate Tony] Bobulinski on Oct. 23, 2020 after the New York Post’s story contained emails from the Hunter Biden laptop archive Bobulinski was copied on, the FD-302 form states. Bobulinski told the FBI he knew the emails were legitimate and had records of the emails on multiple cell phones, the form asserts.” FBI Knew New York Post’s Hunter Biden Laptop Story Was Real Ahead of 2020 Election, FBI Form Shows
- “The investigation is being led by Special Counsel Robert Hur, a Trump-era U.S. attorney who was appointed by Attorney General Merrick Garland.” (So, another cover-up gets underway – jjs) Biden Interviewed By Special Counsel In Criminal Probe Into His Handling Of Classified Material
- “As the Daily Mail notes, Frank Biden has leveraged the Biden name to advance his career, securing positions on various boards and affiliations in Florida. He was hired by Federal Signal Corp., an Illinois-based manufacturing firm, to facilitate the company’s interactions with Florida lawmakers. During company calls, he would often mention receiving calls from his brother Joe Biden while he was vice president, referring to him to as ‘the Big Guy.’ Sounds familiar, doesn’t it?” Hunter Isn’t the Only Biden With Nude Pics on the Internet
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Former CIA Director Michael Hayden calls for the assassination of Sen. Tuberville because the senator is performing desperately needed oversight of the U.S. Military,” Mollie Hemingway, editor in chief of the Federalist, said in a tweet. (Hayden is a straight-up traitor and disgrace to the uniform – jjs) Ex-CIA Chief Accused of calling for Sen. Tommy Tuberville’s “Assassination”
- “The armchair general didn’t fulfill his oath, let alone save America and the world.”General “Vanilli” Milley’s Own Private Constitution
- “Utopian revolutions continue to eat their own.” Watson Video: When Progressivism and Brutal Reality Collide
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Robert Spencer: “Peggy Noonan’s aristocratic outrage is the lashing-out of a discredited elite class.” Gaetz’s Low-Class Conspiracy is to be Applauded, Not Sneered At
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Iran’s potential involvement in the Israel-Hamas conflict could disrupt shipments of oil through the Strait of Hormuz. Biden made the Hamas attack financially possible, and now it could continue to drive up U.S. gas prices, even as the Biden [junta] sabotages U.S. energy independence. Joe Biden and his [junta] are a catastrophe both for America and for our allies around the world.” Oil Prices Spike Amidst Hamas Terrorist War on Israel
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Today it’s Israel, tomorrow it’s us.” After Israel Attack, GOP Warns of Terror in U.S. Due to Joe Biden’s ‘Asinine’ Open Border Policy
- “No matter what, people are going to get there, and I’m not going to be discouraged by what a politician says or a mayor says.” NYC Mayor Adams Trip to Latin America Fails as Migrants Say They’ll Still Travel to New York
- “The cards arguably represented the first phase of American experimentation with ‘social credit’ distribution and record-keeping. Sadly, I do not think it will be the last.” CDC Has Stopped Printing [Chinese] Covid Vaccination Cards
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “What a joke! They have done nothing but stonewall, obfuscate, censor, and lie for nearly three years—but now suddenly we’re supposed to believe the Biden [junta] and Democrats are committed to getting to the bottom of this.” Sen. Rand Paul Op-Ed: How Dr. Fauci and the Media Covered Up the Truth About [Chinese] COVID’s Origins
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Concerned parents and lawmakers have contested the content of books that leftist activists now characterize as “banned.” Some have been moved from children’s shelves due to pornographic imagery, while others have been taken out of classrooms due to divisive ideologies that condition children to hate themselves or others based on the color of their skin. The nuance and maturity these “banned” books demand are at the crux of the issue, but the ALA and affiliate sponsors insist these books should remain accessible to children of any age in libraries and classrooms on taxpayers’ dime. Why is a ‘Banned Books’ Tour Handing Out Titles You Can Overnight on Amazon
- “If we want to save our schools, we must stop the flow of Marxists into them.” (How does a theoretically free country limit the rights of citizens, even ideological enemies? – jjs)School Choice Won’t Save Us
- Robert Zimmerman: “Of five hundred-plus blacklist stories I have covered in the past three years, there has been one overarching pattern: The activists on the left pushing critical race theory and the queer agenda all seem to think they are above the law and that the Bill of Rights and all of our civil rights laws do not apply to them. Their cause is pure and just, and thus they have the right to do anything they please to enforce it, even if those actions egregiously violate the rights of others, even to the point of destroying them. heir cause is pure and just, and thus they have the right to do anything they please to enforce it, even if those actions egregiously violate the rights of others, even to the point of destroying them.” Pushback: Court Rules That Schools Cannot Punish or Suspend Students Who Defy Queer Agenda
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Vermont, and Washington currently use universal mail-in voting for elections, with California and Nevada having adopted the system ahead of the 2020 election, supposedly in response to the Chinese coronavirus pandemic. A soon-to-be-published research paper by Washington State University’s Michael Ritter suggests UVM increases registered voter turnout – or at least the number of votes being cast on behalf of registered voters – by eight points.” Votes Increased by Up to 8pts in States with Universal Mail-In Voting
- “We declare independence from the cynical elites who betray our hope and who amplify our divisions. And finally, we declare independence from the two political parties,” he added. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Will Run for President as an Independent
- “On the surface it appears both Jordan and Scalise are drawing equivalent levels of support from among their colleagues, meaning the internal debate within the Republican conference could become contentious with no clear preference between the two emerging. If both candidates move their bids forward to the full house, the Speaker election could become deadlocked. It is this scenario which could allow McCarthy to reclaim his gavel.” REPORT: McCarthy Is Already Eyeing a Return to the Speakership
- The two predominant reasons why the public disapproved of McCarthy was because he “prevented a government shutdown” at 59 percent and it “disrupted Washington” at 54 percent. For the new speakership, 64 percent of the American electorate believe it’s important that the new Speaker tries to “cut federal spending.” POLL: Americans Overwhelmingly Support McCarthy’s Removal
- “Unrest among the electorate and their desire for a major third party portends a threat to both major parties.” The Impact of Third Parties on the 2024 Election
- “I urge donors, voters, and other candidates to unite around an alternative candidate to Trump,” Hurd said. “Otherwise, we will repeat the same errors as in 2016. If the Republican party nominates Donald Trump or the various personalities jockeying to imitate his divisive, crass behavior, we will lose.” (Go shove a flaming hand grenade up your ass and pull the pin – jjs) Will Hurd the Shill Turd Suspends Long-shot [no-shot] 2024 Campaign, Endorses Nikki Haley for President
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Sure, the situations are different, but if peace is the ultimate objective, shouldn’t Biden and his team be pushing Ukraine to make peace with Russia in the same way they’re encouraging Israel to engage with Hamas? Whatever the motivation may be, the difference in approach is unsurprising given the Biden [junta’s] anti-Israel foreign policy. Why is the Biden Junta Demanding Israel Negotiate a Cease-Fire But Not Ukraine
- “More people will die on both sides as we artificially prolong the doomed Ukrainian defense.” (But think what wonders it will do for the stock portfolios of the Uniparty! – jjs)A Cruel Bargain
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The request revealed over 250 supporters of last year’s Freedom Convoy in Ottawa were ‘debanked,’ another 170 had Bitcoin wallets taken away. The total amount confiscated is estimated at 7.8 million Canadian dollars ($5.7 million).” REPORT: Over 800 Canadians ‘Debanked’
- “It cannot exist in a world where individual freedom, free enterprise, and human rights are respected.” Communism is the Root Cause of CCP’s Behavior
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The fall of West Point raises an uncomfortable question for patriotic Americans.” Why Have Military Academies?
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “. . . ESA will likely pay out these big bucks for the next few years, but the situation creates a big opening for the new European startup rocket companies (PLD, Rocket Factory Augsburg, Isar, and HyImpulse) that are right now developing new small rockets.”ArianeGroup demands more money from ESA for Ariane-6
- “Ingenuity on October 5, 2023 completed its 61st flight on Mars, doing a simple vertical hop that also set a new altitude record for the helicopter, rising to 79 feet.” Ingenuity completes 61st flight on Mars
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “For many years I wasn’t eligible to compete and now it’s such an honor to be a part of this incredible group of candidates!” Machete, who happily posed with the crown, wrote.Biological Man Crowned ‘Miss Portugal’ in Miss Universe Pageant
- The law caused a stir among California’s GOP before it was even passed, with Senator Ochoa Bogh writing to Newsom last month to argue, “[b]y removing the requirement that a minor must experience extenuating circumstances to consent to mental health services on their own, we ignore the right of parents to make informed decisions regarding their child’s health.” CA Gov Newsom Lowers Consent Age to 12 for ‘Gender Counseling’ Without Parents ‘OK’
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “You won’t learn about Indigenous slaveholders from our textbooks.” Indigenous Slavers: American Indians Who Whipped and Owned Blacks
- “Feminism drives two famous women to the nut-foundry.” Feminist Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown
- And she served-up a story that acts not merely as an interest piece, but, more than that, acts as another brick in the wall of contemporary Cultural Marxism, in which a certain crowd of “sensitives” can inform YOU that you are part of a legacy of lethality. Yes, you are enjoying the fruits of eeevil, and, as a result of your dastardly participation in this – which actually is centuries-ended – activity, you, too, are suspect unless you change your “colonial-White-Supremacist” ways. WaPo Demonizes Drinkers of ‘Colonizer’ Pumpkin Spice
- Christian Toto: “Industry’s savviest producer swings and misses with woke reboot.” How Hollywood Bet Big on The Exorcist – and Lost
- “Che Guevara was not a hero. He was evil. And no self-respecting freeman should wear a T-shirt with Che’s likeness plastered all over it.” Can Leftists Really Not Find a Better “Icon” Than Che Guevara?
HITHER & YON
- “There is so much more to the great conservative director than Red Dawn.” John Milius in His Time
- “. . . his intrepid spirit and voyage of discovery has captivated the American imagination for centuries. The district which hosts the federal capital bears his name, as do multiple state capitals, and the goddess Columbia long embodied the American nation, as Britannia embodies Great Britain and Marianne embodies the French Republic.” Why Columbus Day Matters and Always Will
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.