Good morning, kids. It’s funny. The Left are constantly spouting the bromide that to be anti-Israel or anti-Zionist is not anti-Semitic. Yet every time a Jew gets verbally abused, spat upon, goes 0 for infinity in the knockout game or cut to ribbons by bombs, bullets, knives or thrown from a rooftop anywhere in the world, let alone Israel, the world just shrugs its shoulders even when the shouts of allahu akbar are loud enough to drown out the Concord’s jet engines at full throttle. Nope. Just a “troubled youth,” a mentally disturbed individual, or at most a “lone wolf” fanatic who perverted the words of a beautiful religion.
I remember quite vividly when in 2010 a massive car bomb failed to detonate in Times Square, that would’ve killed or maimed scores of people. Then mayor Michael “Michelito Lo-Lo” Bloomberg was all over the airwaves, predicting that whoever planted the bomb “was probably motivated by anger at the passage of Obamacare.” Turns out, the perpetrator was one Faisal Shahzad, a 30-year-old Pakistan-born resident of Bridgeport, Connecticut, who had become a U.S. citizen in April 2009. Immediately afterwards, Bloomberg angrily warned against people jumping to conclusions so as not to cause Islamaphobic backlash against that peaceful, upstanding community.
As we all know, backlash against the Islamic community is about as serious a problem as institutional racism and a massive white supremacist movement in America, or the reality of a nation called “Palestine.” Yet, over the weekend, our wonderful fellow citizens that Bloomberg insists are such great Americans rallied in a number of cities here in the US and overseas baying for the blood of Jews. In one particular instance, they may have got it. But let’s not jump to conclusions, people!
No evidence found so far indicates that anti-Semitism motivated the fatal stabbing of a local synagogue leader, law enforcement said on Sunday.
Samantha Woll, the 40-year-old president of Isaac Agree Downtown Detroit Synagogue, was found dead outside her home on Saturday morning.
The gruesome incident took place amid increased concerns for the safety of Jewish people in the United States and abroad as Israel fights Hamas after the group launched terrorist attacks on Israel from the Gaza Strip on October 7 that killed an estimated 1,400-plus people.
“The investigation into the death of Ms. Woll remains ongoing. At this time, however, no evidence has surfaced suggesting that this crime was motivated by antisemitism,” Detroit Police Chief James White said in a statement posted to X.
Detroit police are working with the FBI “to forensically analyze all of the information obtained up to this point in an effort to ascertain the timeline that ultimately led to Ms. Woll’s death,” White said. . .
. . . Woll had done work for Rep. Elissa Slotkin (D-MI) and Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel, who is also a Democrat, in the past. Both posted tributes to Woll, as did Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan and Governor Gretchen Whitmer (D-MI). . . Woll’s sister, Dr. Monica Woll Rosen, said her late sibling was the “kindest, most generous human I’ve ever met” and “so deeply wanted peace for this world,” according to USA Today.
First, in no way, shape or form do I take any joy in this woman’s murder. Yet, considering her political affiliations, I do not think it’s a stretch to assume that her attitudes towards every issue under the sun did not align with what is, or perhaps what used to be that of mainstream, rational America. More to the point, her sister’s line about the victim “so deeply [wanting] peace for this world” is a dead giveaway insofar as what her attitudes likely might have been towards Muslims, Islam and even Israel.
Second, and more to the point the murder took place in Detroit, a key suburb of which, Dearborn, is now overwhelmingly Muslim. And that area’s congressional representative is none other than Rashida “Rancida Taliban” Tlaib.
Rep. Rashida Tlaib’s support of Palestine, while far from new, has been roundly criticized in recent weeks as Israel responds to attacks by Hamas terrorists. Tlaib personally supports Palestine — her parents immigrated to Detroit from East Jerusalem and the West Bank — but she’s also representing the sentiments of many in her district, which contains the largest Muslim population in the United States.
Tlaib’s district, which is just to the west of Detroit proper, is mostly white. On paper, that is. The federal government arbitrarily defines the category “white” as including people with origins in Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa, so it’s harder to parse out the actual demographics of the district’s 73 percent white population. In reality, Tlaib’s district is heavily populated by Middle Eastern immigrants, with about one in 14 households speaking Arabic as their primary language. In Dearborn, one of the main cities in the district, Arab-Americans constitute nearly 55 percent of the population. . .
. . . Though Tlaib’s activism is unpopular in Washington, D.C., she’s winning support from constituents back in the district. In recent weeks, Dearborn has been a hotspot for pro-Palestinian protests, from well-attended rallies in the week following Hamas’s initial attack to a high school walk-out in support of Palestinians just a few days ago. On October 15, thousands of protestors took to the streets, carrying Palestinian flags and chanting, “From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free,” a slogan widely interpreted as implying the removal of the state of Israel.
One protestor spoke with a reporter, expressing his support for Rep. Tlaib and praising Hamas. “If it means we die for the freedom of Palestine, we are ready to die,” he said. “Hamas is our freedom fighters. That’s all we have — Hamas.”
Six thousand miles away from Gaza, the conflict is highly emotional for many voters, even though they left their home countries years — sometimes decades — ago to become Americans. With mass immigration and decreased cultural pressure to assimilate, this might just be the future of representative democracy.
Tlaib won reelection in 2022 easily, earning over 70 percent of the vote, and faces no real challenge for her seat in the future. Across the nation, Muslims had the highest support for President Joe Biden in the 2020 election, beating out Black Protestant voters with 93 percent support for the Democratic candidate. And while they’re certainly aligned with the Squad and other social progressives on the Palestine issue, not all Dearborn voters are on board with the left’s social agenda, which contradicts core tenets of Islam.
Rashida Tlaib is a radical in her own right, but her allegiance to Palestine isn’t just about her own heritage. Apart from the pride flag flying outside of her office, about which constituents don’t seem too concerned, Tlaib is a model representative for her constituents. Immigration has cultural consequences, and we’re seeing them play out both on the hill and back home in her district. If Hamas’s attacks on Israel are “what decolonization looks like,” as lefty academics keep saying, then Tale’s activism at the Capitol is a glimpse into the real effects of mass immigration.
It should be noted that the wave of immigration from the Middle East that brought this prehistoric coelacanth-looking cheerleader of savagery to our shores was of the legal variety. Now consider our own “naqba” of an erased southern border where untold thousands of military aged males from that accursed region and elsewhere have invaded unchecked over just the past three years alone and if you’re not alarmed, you have no pulse.
Obviously, the idea of assimilation is a joke, and a sick one at that. If we ever did gain power to stop this crap, we might have somewhat of a chance of sealing the border, disincentivizing the economically-driven invasion of Latin American peasantry and reinstating the policies that created a populace diverse in origin yet unified as American citizens, with all that that entails. The only group of people that I would exclude from that nearly Pollyanna-ish fantasy that at this point has almost zero chance of happening, are Muslims.
Sorry to say that Islam, as it is preached and practiced, is 100% incompatible with modern, western Judeo-Christian society. Not only incompatible, but an existential threat to it. If you think that that is bullshit racialism, look no further than the banlieues of Paris and Marseille, Malmo, Rotterdam, Molenbeek (now 100% Muslim), and scores of other cities and towns all over Europe.
Yeah, it’s kind of interesting to watch the Dearbornistanians get all wee-wee’d up about homo-tranny perversion in the schools but you better think again if you think that you’re going to win them over to our side.
No matter which prominent side wins in our immigration debates, the U.S. loses for a simple reason: the contest pits people who hate the point against people who miss the point.
On one side are the large-I Immigrationists, individuals who behave as if immigration is always good, always necessary, must never be questioned, and must be the one constant in an otherwise ever-changing universe of policy. They’re usually identified as “leftists.” On the other are small-i immigrationists, people who believe immigration is generally good, generally necessary, should never be questioned in principle, and must in some form be the one constant in an otherwise ever-changing universe of policy. They’re usually identified as “conservatives.”
The debate between the two sides often goes like this: leftists welcome inundation with even uneducated, unskilled foreigners (as long as the aliens aren’t sent to their neighborhood; see Martha’s Vineyard, et al.) with the argument “our strength lies in our diversity!” Conservatives counter this by reassuring all and sundry that “I’m all for immigration!” “But,” they add, “it should be done legally and be merit-based, with possession of economically valuable skills a prerequisite for entry.”
The problem with this is that it’s the battling of a nonsensical argument with a one-dimensional argument. After all, there’s a name for entities defined merely by the job-related role they can perform: robots. There’s also a name for thus characterizing people: a Marxist mistake.
I’ll explain this by beginning with a story. Many years ago, during a dinner-table conversation, a quite wonderful man I know remarked that the dissolution of the black family was all caused by government welfare, by the funding of single motherhood. While such policy is destructive and surely exacerbates problems, is it really true that it’s entirely responsible? If it were true, how could it be that some Hasidic Jews accept the same government assistance but keep their families wholly intact? . . .
. . . To further illustrate the economic-being approach’s folly, let’s apply the standard not to (what should be) our national family, but our actual one. If you contemplated taking an outsider into your home, would you consider just economics? Would it matter only that he was going to contribute another $800 monthly to the family budget? Or would you first consider what beliefs and behaviors he’d bring into your home — how he, for instance, would influence your kids?
It’s likewise with the national family, of course. Absorb 10 million Muslim jihadists or 10 million Nazis over time, and it will have some political and social effect, whether they’re low-skilled or high-skilled. Either way, their skill at “being American” will be fatally poor. . .
. . . the economic-being approach falls flat even in its calculation of economic benefit. How much will “high-skilled” immigrants improve our economy if, over time, their influence transforms it into a socialist one? They’ll be coding while wealth is eroding.
All immigration should be halted, given how balkanized we already are. Yet insofar as we do allow it, the aforementioned again underlines why beliefs must always come first when vetting newcomers. A nation does not live on bread alone, and what does it profit a land to gain the world but lose its soul?
In truth, it would be better if our immigrants were robots (which, incidentally, are poised to fill many jobs in coming years, a fact underlining why immigration isn’t necessary “because we need workers”). Robots, after all, really do just perform an economic role and don’t come with beliefs, intellect, and free will (at least not yet). Immigrants do because they’re human beings.
And it’s a helluva one-two punch: poison the minds of America’s children and import the cadres of clit-clippers and head-choppers who’ll finish off those of us the kids can’t get to.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “It is concerning that Judicial Watch had to push for several months to find out that Barack Obama was personally involved in the death investigation of his personal chef Tafari Campbell,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement. Why wasn’t this previously known? Why did it take Judicial Watch fighting for the report for this information to be made public? New Details in Death of Obama’s Personal Chef Raise Questions
- “Critics of US foreign policy have taken a gravely wrong turn.” The Realism We Need
- “Conservatives fall into a pernicious trap when it comes to debating immigration.” Hidden Marxism: Treating Immigrants Like Robots
- “The man whose foreign policy is always wrong has invariably ensured that, by refusing to prepare for war, we will have no peace.” Biden’s Decades of National Security Failures and Military Endangerment
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “Sacrificing your life for your babies.” The Israeli Couple Who Went Down Fighting
- “For me, the saddest moment was seeing paper chains on the patio of the kindergarten, where children had obviously made decorations for the Jewish holiday of Sukkot, whose last day was the day of the attack. My children in L.A. had done the same.” WATCH — Kibbutz Be’eri: A Monument to Palestinian Terror and Israeli Heroism
- “Israel’s ability to defend herself and her will to do so sometimes seem at odds.” The Internal Boil of Israel
* * * * *
- “Hamas terrorists have proudly videotaped themselves holding small children hostage and abducting them… They have even admitted to the wilful rape of Israeli children. Israelis, including children and even infants, have been burned alive… At the time of drafting this letter Hamas have viciously murdered 1300 Israelis, injured 3360 Israelis, and fired 6300 rockets on Israel,” the letter read in part. Israel Claims Hamas Has Launched More Than 6,000 Rockets Since Terror Attack, Over 500 Landing Inside Gaza
- “This is how shocking the situation is where we’re looking at the instructions that are given on how to operate and how to create a kind of non-professional chemical weapon with cyanide.” Hamas Terrorists Found Carrying Instructions for Cyanide-Based Chemical Weapons
- “The number of forces put on prepare-to-deploy orders was not specified, but the Pentagon has previously confirmed the number was roughly 2,000. Some troops would come from the U.S. and some from within Europe or other areas of operation.” Defense Secretary Issues Prepare-to-Deploy Orders for U.S. Troops to the Middle East
- Why even fucking wait? Just drop a suitcase-sized nuke down that Muslim wishing well and show them that Allahu ain’t so akbar after all – jjs Israel Sends “Clear Message” to Iran if Hezbollah Joins War: We’ll “Wipe You Off the Face of the Earth”
- “Intel was recently received which indicated that the terrorists who were neutralized were organizing an imminent terror attack,” the statement added. “The mosque was used by the terrorists as a command center to plan the attacks and as a base for their execution.” Israel Foils “Significant and Imminent Terror Attack” by Striking Terror Tunnels Under Mosque
- “Up until two weeks ago, the Israeli military establishment looked upon Hamas as what they called a tactical threat, an annoyance that can be deadly, but that was manageable. It’s no longer manageable from Israel’s perspective. I heard one former Israeli official say the moment that they killed that many people was the moment that [Hamas] lost the right to exist. Very stark language.” (That Israel granted them that right in the first place is insane – jjs) Top Foreign Policy Expert Explains “The Soft Landing” Israel is Looking For in its War Against Hamas
- “If you hurry, you not only make more mistakes in terms of collateral damage, civilian deaths, material destruction, but you also take more friendly casualties as well,” Michael Knights, a researcher at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy (WINEP), told the DCNF. (Hostages and “innocent” civilians must not be a primary concern. This is war – jjs)Israel’s Campaign to Destroy Hamas Will Be Like “Moving Through a Minefield,” Experts Say
- “Israel is carrying out a sweeping counteroffensive in the Gaza Strip after Hamas killed over 1,400 Israelis and kidnapped over 100 civilians, including children, during mass terrorist attacks that began on Oct. 7. Protests and violence have flared up in surrounding Middle Eastern nations – despite the Biden [junta] claiming days before the Hamas attack that the region is ‘quieter’ than it has been in decades.” Chaos Erupts in Middle East as Israel-Hamas Conflict Surges
- “The two are residents of Evanston, Illinois outside of Chicago and came to Israel this month to celebrate a relative’s 85th birthday and the Jewish holiday season, according to their rabbi.” Two Chicagoans Confirmed Released By Hamas, US Presses Israel To Delay Ground Invasion
- Similar to how everyone behind the 1972 Olympics massacre was hunted down for years. The new dedicated unit called NILI, an acronym in Hebrew for Netzach Yisrael Lo Yeshaker, meaning “the eternity of God will not lie.” (Great idea after everything that walks on two feet in that pit of hell known as Gaza has been exterminated – jjs) Israel Creates Special Unit to Hunt Down Every Palestinian Involved In Planning and Carrying Out October 7 Massacre
* * * * *
- The document, published Friday by the Palestinian Authority’s Ministry of Endowments and Religious Affairs, provides comprehensive instructions for imams to incite violence in their weekly religious sermons, including inflammatory rhetoric and a message to “kill” the Jews. ‘Moderate’ Palestinian Authority Calls to Murder Jews: ‘Fight the Jews’ and ‘Kill’ Them All
- “Cotton said the aid package would function as ‘a resupply line for Hamas terrorists.’” Tom Cotton Says Biden’s $100B Request That Includes Aid for Gaza is “Dead on Arrival”
- “Well that’s that, I suppose. No reason to believe violent, evil barbarians who massacre grandmas and gun down young people at a music festival would ever lie about their intentions for millions of our dollars. I feel much better now.” Comedy Gold! Biden State Dept: We Have “An Understanding” With Hamas That They Can’t Use Our Aid Money
- “How would a real president with an iota of concern about his and America’s credibility and effectiveness have ended his address?” Convoluted, Condescending, Contradictory: Biden Defaces the Nation
- “Rallies in support of Israel were held in Berlin, Geneva, and London on Sunday, as demonstrators mourned the murder of over 1,400 people in Israel and the estimated 200 taken hostage by Hamas terrorists.” Thousands Rally Across Europe to Support Israel and Demand Hamas Release Hostages
- “The SPLC refused to say whether Bleckley, whose LinkedIn page listed the organization as her employer, had ever worked there.” SPLC Lead Attorney Apparently Participated In Unlawful Capitol Anti-Israel Protest
- “As Lebanese-American Brigitte Gabriel warned, based on her own experience in Lebanon, you can accept only so many Muslims before they launch a violent takeover of your country. London’s current crisis of anti-Semitic crime is an ominous preview of what every Western nation with hordes of Muslim ‘refugees’ can expect.” SHOT: 1,350% Increase in London Anti-Semitic Crimes Amid Israel-Hamas War
- “However, recognising the way language like this will be interpreted by the public and the divisive impact it will have, officers have identified the man involved and will be speaking to him shortly to discourage any repeat of similar chanting.” CHASER: London Police Declare Calling for Jihad Is Lawful as Word has ‘Number of Meanings’
- “First and foremost, we make it clear that he is lying! Our family does not and did not have anything to do with him, neither directly nor indirectly. Not to him and not to anything he claims to represent.” Shaun “Talcum X/Pillsbury Homeboy” King Takes Credit for Hamas Hostages Release, Their Family Says ‘Shaun Who?’
- “Mass immigration directly impacts our representative democracy.” To Understand Rashida “Rancida Taliban” Tlaib, Look At Her District
* * * * *
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “He knows better than Israel what Israel needs.” Biden Loves Israel to Death
- “According to the Dagens Nyheter publication, the money was given to the DFLP organization until 2019 to help support and strengthen women’s and human rights through democracy projects.” Sweden’s Socialist Left Party Donated Money to Pro-“Palestinian” Group That Aided Hamas Attack on Israel
- “The former diplomat found himself in the middle of the debate raging around the Israel-Hamas war after the video resurfaced of him taking to the skies over Gaza in July, claiming Palestinians could enjoy things such as paragliding and kayaking if Israel ended its blockade.” Kraut Diplomat Conducted “First Gaza Paragliding Flight,” Shouted, “Free Palestine!” Three Months Before Terror Attack
- “The romance with barbarism.” Why Do Leftists Love Hamas So Much?
- “Foreign fighters motivated by ideology or mercenary soldiers of fortune may attempt to obfuscate travel to or from the US to or from countries in the Middle East through Mexico,” the memo adds, before listing the patches of Hamas, PIJ and Hezbollah. Feds Warn That Hamas, Hezbollah Could Be Crossing Southern Border
- “They’re heavily in our midst.” Hamas’ Enablers
- “The Rockefeller Brothers Fund has given more than $3.4 million to Hamas-friendly groups since 2018.” (In a sane world, they’d be prosecuted, their entire asset portfolio seized and then completely dissolved – jjs) Meet the Major US Philanthropy Financing an Israeli-Designated Terror Group
- “The terror group embodies Nazism in thought and deed.” Hitler and Hamas
- “The lesson of October 7 is clear: Never ever give up your guns, because the minute you do, you become a helpless victim.” Hamas Massacres: The New Face of Gun Control
- “If you made your fame on climate activism, you probably shouldn’t come out against the people who control the weather.” The Greta Pivot
* * * * *
- “Palestine doesn’t exist, and Palestinians don’t exist.” The Two Big Myths About the Middle East
- Robert Spencer: “Armchair moralizing is easy, but war entails hard choices.” War is Hell
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “No evidence found so far indicates that anti-Semitism motivated the fatal stabbing of a local synagogue leader, law enforcement said on Sunday. Samantha Woll, the 40-year-old president of Isaac Agree Downtown Detroit Synagogue, was found dead outside her home on Saturday morning. (The most heavily Moslem city in America, and no evidence the attack was Jew-hate related? – jjs) Detroit Police Give Update On Fatal Stabbing Of Synagogue Leader
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Seemingly his entire life, Joe Biden’s brother James “Jim” Biden has benefitted from his brother’s political status. At various moments, he has been a campaign finance maven, a nightclub owner, and a hedge fund mastermind. Jim appears to be a man who wears many hats; but in actuality, he only wears one: Joe Biden’s brother. Breaking Biden Author—Meet Jim Biden: Nightclub Owner, International Business Mogul, Joe’s Bagman
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Margot Cleveland: “Why did the Fulton County DA offer Sidney Powell such a favorable plea deal? The answer is simple.” Sidney Powell’s Plea Proves Fulton County Prosecutor Went Nuclear To Get Trump
- Mollie Hemingway: “Romney not knowing what Burisma was in the middle of the impeachment about Burisma is not terribly surprising. But proud ignorance is not a virtue, and it’s certainly not principled.” (Isn’t his son or nephew tied in with Burma and Hunter? – jjs) Mitt Romney Admits He Didn’t Know Anything About Burisma During Trump’s Ukraine Impeachment
- Miranda Devine: “Between them they fired her three times, because they thought she was a crackpot.” Trump and Giuliani Never Fell for Sidney Powell’s 2020 Election “Kraken” — But the Left Sure Did
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “In other words, George Floyd, according to the official autopsy, was not murdered,” Carlson said in his monologue. “He died instead of what we used to call natural causes, which in his case would include decades of drug use, as well as the fatal concentration of fentanyl that was in his system on his final day. So this was not a killing, it was yet another narcotics OD in a country that records more than 100,000 of them every year. The medical examiner clearly understood that and, in fact, articulated it.” ‘Everyone Lied’: Tucker Carlson Points to Shocking, Untold Details About George Floyd’s Death
- Roger Kimball: “His demise reminds us that that we live in a country governed by the rule of narrative.” The George Floyd, Jr. Narrative Unraveled
- “In his new book, Government Gangsters, Kash Patel learned that rhe agents of the Deep State operate through a series of networks, violating their oaths of office, weaponizing the law, and spreading disinformation for political or personal gain.” Government Gangsters: How the Deep State Imperils National Security
- “We have learned that Obama was in a prime position to elevate black people — for eight years — but chose to sacrifice them for his greater cause: communism. Whether the next president leads us back into a law-abiding country or Marxism, the criminals of today will end up in jail or dead. That’s the bolshie way.” Obama’s Racist Chickens Have Come Home to Roost
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Clarice Feldman: “Thanks to the ever-expanding Infowave, the media’s Blood Libel against Israel has crashed and burned.” Open Sources Demolish the Legacy Media
- “The first casualty of reporting on Israel is the truth.” The War Israel Cannot Win
- “News organization says journalists should refer to its former officemates as ‘militants.'” (But Loudon County parents are terrorists – jjs) Associated Press Won’t Let Reporters Call Hamas a Terrorist Organization
- “While Democrats have historically demonstrated far more trust in the media than Republicans, even Democrats have begun to lose confidence.” Poll: More Americans Than Ever Have Zero Trust in Media
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “. . . like the German Junkers and the business elites of the New Deal-era South and West, they could be given a direct stake in the process of national rebuilding, one that would marry their self-interest as a class with the strategic interest of the nation as a whole.”The American Gentry’s Unrealized Potential
- “The high probability of recession in the near term is very troubling when coupled with the decline in savings . . . People need more savings today than ever to cope with the higher cost of living, and instead, many families are headed into the next recession with less savings and more debt.” Americans Are Burning Through Savings To Keep Biden’s Economy Afloat, Experts Say
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Keeping the power flowing is no easy thing.” America’s Energy Grid Under Attack
- “Descendants of Robert Kennedy, among other future citizens, will know that the world had been saved by wise governments, wind turbines, solar panels and batteries, and be happily oblivious of a time before travel restrictions, recurring blackouts, impoverishing electricity bills and meat shortages. What bliss.” Destroying Civilization to ‘Save the Planet’
- “If we’re to keep the lights on, we still need to burn fossil fuels and split the atom.” They Call the Wind Pariah
- “Proponents of ‘impact investing’ made big promises and failed to deliver.” The Cost of Doing Good
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Meanwhile, proposed state measure would allow Texas to deport migrants. Unfortunately, Texans cannot deport the sand flies infested with imported parasites.” Disfiguring Skin Disease Caused by Tropical Parasite is Now Endemic in Texas
- A more reasonable estimate is that around 65%. of illegals show up for their initial court hearing. That includes most illegals who retain an immigration attorney. That means that 35% of this year’s haul of illegal aliens — more than one million — will disappear into the U.S. interior never to be seen or heard from again. Most won’t pay taxes but will enjoy most of the same benefits as taxpaying citizens. It’s a Record: Three Million Illegals Were Caught at the Border in FY 2023
- “Operation Lone Star is a beacon of hope in the battle against fentanyl.” Battling the Fentanyl Crisis in Texas
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Senator Britt’s office said in a statement following the incident, “It is infuriating and completely unacceptable that an American who is on Capitol Hill to serve her country cannot safely walk the streets of Washington, D.C. at 8:30 at night because of the out-of-control crime in this city.” Republican Staffer Robbed, Carjacked in D.C.
- “Spokane Deputy Prosecuting Attorney Preston McCollam has had difficult conversations with crime victims or their family members who are frustrated and confused about why their attacker has been released. He has had to explain the legal principles of presumed release and bond postings, which can be especially challenging for victims who already feel let down by the system, having gone through the trauma of reporting the crime and undergoing examinations and interviews.” State Judges Slammed for Releasing Hundreds of People Accused of Violent Crimes
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Israel, used as a testing ground for the experimental shots, was among the countries with the highest vaccination rates in the world.” Israel: ‘Vaccine Poster Child’ Used for mRNA Propaganda Dies From Cardiac Arrest
- “Guns can save your life and your livelihood but only if your right to own them hasn’t been taken from you.” The Last Three Years Prove We Need the Second Amendment More Than Ever
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “How, how, how did this come to pass? There is no evil like the academic who provides the ideological foundation for the extermination of a people, and insists that you call that program ‘virtue.’” When You Realize Nearly Everyone In Your University Wants You Dead
- “Student and faculty reactions to Hamas’s atrocities demonstrate once and for all the fraud of elite higher education. We must reform our universities—or create new ones.”The Campus Peril to Western Civilization
- “There’s that saying that collapse happens slowly, then suddenly. We’re in the ‘suddenly’ phase.” Leftist Campus Embrace Of Hamas Barbarism: “We’re in the ‘suddenly’ phase” of Higher Ed collapse
- “Hatred toward Israel is just a symptom of the malady plaguing American higher education. There is a larger battle that billionaires should address when threatening to close their checkbook.” Time for Billionaire Donors to Face Reality
* * * * *
- “How can we maintain a tradition of self-government when children are taught to be aggrieved against it?” Battle Over Civic Education
- “Welcome, Kendra Hurley and Slate, to the ranks of the education revolutionaries.” Don’t Look Now, But Teen Webzine Slate Just Made an Argument for School Choice
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Contrary to Democrats’ claims, Saturday’s announcement is not aimed at enhancing American ‘democracy.’ Rather, it’s part of a concentrated effort to empower federal interference in state and local election administration.” Biden’s Federal Election Interference Scheme Just Entered Its Next Phase
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “I don’t want you to do a [expletive] thing,” she said. “I want you to have a [expletive] brain. I want you to have read it. I want you to say, ‘Congresswoman, it was such and such a date. That’s what I want. That’s the kind of staff that I want to have.” (She must’ve spent hours watching tapes of Hillary after the 2016 election perfecting her style – jjs”Hillary-Endorsed Candidate for Houston Mayor Sheila Jackass Lee Berates Staff in Proanity-Laced Tirade
- Matt Gaetz: “The most popular Republican in Congress was just knifed in an anonymous vote in a secret closed door meeting in the basement of the Capitol. This is the Swamp at work.” Jordan Out As Speaker Candidate After 3rd Loss
- “In rejecting Jim Jordan for House Speaker, 25 GOP RINOs came out of the woodwork. Thank Matt Gaetz for drawing them out.” After the Jim Jordan Fiasco in Congress, the Traitors Among Us are Outing Themselves
- “This isn’t the first time that the GOP has fumbled a change in the speakership.”Republican Disarray on the House Speakership Nothing New
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Biden’s proposal would tether more funding for border security to a $60 billion request for more Ukraine spending.” Biden’s ‘Security’ Proposal Earmarks Four Times as Much for Ukraine’s Border as Our Own
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Argentina is in for a wild ride,” Benjamin Gedan, director of the Latin America program at the Washington-based Wilson Center, said. “The most likely scenario is rather worrisome: a polarized society, divided Congress, combative and inexperienced leader and an economy hurtling toward an abyss.” Mired in Economic Crisis, Argentines Weigh Whether to Hand Reins to Anti-Establishment Populist
- “The Five Eyes intelligence agency heads only rarely meet, so the scale of spying must have scaled-up drastically.” Head of British Intelligence Warns of ‘Epic Scale’ of China’s Espionage
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Newsom sees no downside to ‘collaboration’ with a major polluter and human rights violator.” Gov. Newsom Goes to China
- “A United States of Europe will be able to implement a serious concrete plan for the rapid and full integration of Western Balkans countries, Ukraine, Moldova, and Turkey,” the article boasts, describing a state which would extend from the Azores in the mid-Atlantic to the borders of Syria, Iraq, and Iran. Globalists Are Pushing the ‘United States of Europe’ Again, and Want Brexit Britain to Join
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- This trend has significant implications for the nation’s military readiness and national security. The study found that the number of troops in the “obese” category has more than doubled over the past decade, from 10.4% in 2012 to 21.6% in 2022. Nearly 70% of American Soldiers are Obese or Overweight
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “. . . as the people of Wisconsin recently found out, the consequences of these once low-profile, low-dollar affairs can be vast.” Conservatives Can’t Sleep on the Fight for State Supreme Courts
- “A bad bill being put before the Colorado voters that poses as a tax cut. All it does is pick their pockets from the other side.” Proposition HH Bait and Switch – Colorado Style
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The case of Maya Kowalski’s medical kidnapping and subsequent abuse at Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital (JHACH) has been widely reported on. But what might have slipped under the radar and isn’t being widely reported is the extreme anti-Catholic activities of the state workers and hospital staff involved in her ordeal.” Maya Kowalski Trial: DCF and Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital Threw Jesus in a Dumpster
- Heidi Klessig, M.D.: “The criteria for brain death have been revised repeatedly without scientific evidence.” Doctors Change Brain Death Guidelines
- “Chinese firms Beijing Tong Ren Tang group, Tianjin Pharmaceutical Group, and Jilin Aodong Pharmaceutical Group have listed parts of endangered animals as ingredients in their traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) products, according to Reuters. The use of body parts from endangered leopards and pangolins has been discovered as ingredients in a total of 88 TCM products, as revealed by the report from Environmental Investigation Agency (EIA) UK Sunday.” Three Chinese Pharmaceutical Companies List Parts of Endangered Animals as Ingredients in Their Products
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “What is more exciting is that though they now have slightly more material than the mission hoped to bring back, they haven’t even opened the capsule’s sample compartment.” First Bennu asteroid samples recovered from OSIRIS-REx return capsule
- Robert Zimmerman: “Right now our federal government has become the enemy of the American people, doing whatever it can to stymie them, whether by intention or by incompetence.” Blocked by its own American government, Varda now looks to Australia
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “In Tennessee, Alabama, and Kentucky, federal courts have upheld child sex change bans, while bans in other states, such as Arkansas, have been struck down. The arguments against the bans are often derived from the Due Process and Equal Protection clauses of the 14th Amendment, but those arguments aren’t likely to survive on the Supreme Court level, where challenges to the bans are likely headed, legal experts told the DCNF.” The Supreme Court Could Decide The Future Of Child Sex Change Bans
- “It is beyond my comprehension that 200,000 people on the planet would be okay with sexually exploiting a little boy like this, much less 200,000 in one city.” 11-Year-Old Transgender Kid Is Grand Marshal of Orlando Homo-Pervert “Pride” Festival Parade
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “If ignorance is a disease, Harvard Yard is the Wuhan wet market. . . “As an Ivy League graduate who knows the value of a liberal education, I have one piece of advice for the youth of America: Don’t go to college.” Bill Maher Slams Harvard and Other Colleges for Anti-Israel Protests
- “. . . what made my heart sink and started to invoke fear was when the crowd of nearly 20,000 people started yelling out ‘Go Palestine. Go Hamas.’ and other related hatful jargon. The audience was cheering Chappelle on during his tirade. I was sick. We were sick.” Report: Dave Chappelle Goes on Pro-Palestinian Rant; Cheers of ‘Free Palestine’; Jews Leave
- “The ‘Tube Girl’ trend is the result of a generation being deprived of human connection.”The ‘Tube Girl’ Trend Shows How Gen Z Lives in the Digital World, Not the Real One
HITHER & YON
- “Every year more people move to this small college town where something special is happening.” What’s Going On in Moscow, Idaho?
- Lloyd Billingsley: “In a movie that captured an era, and its music, like no other.” Right From the Start with Suzanne Somers
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.