Good morning, kids. It’s looking like the section entitled “ISRAEL AT WAR” is proving to be a misnomer. Despite artillery and aerial bombardment that has reportedly taken out senior commanders and some numbers of the terrorists, Israel is not at war. Israel right now is merely playing at war. They have wasted precious time, is frittering away the energy, readiness and righteous rage of its frontline troops as well as its citizenry, and squandered the very limited window of opportunity afforded them by the rare generally worldwide outrage at the worst atrocity on the Jewish people since the Second World War, and worst of all are perhaps not only on the verge of losing the initiative but being transmogrified by its enemies into the actual aggressor.
If this sounds all too familiar, that’s because it is. Every time Israel has had to deal with military incursions and operations to punish/neutralize the disease carrying cockroaches, (Islam being the disease and “Palestinians” the carriers) they wind up leaving them to fester just out of reach. While much of that is the fault of insane “international pressure,” i.e. Jew-hatred, some of it for sure is their own fault, for whatever internal political dynamics there are in Israel.
But this time, “snatching defeat from the jaws of victory” is an understatement to say the least (unintentional Yogi-ism). Global as well as internal Israeli dynamics are such that letting Hamas, the “Palestinians” and Islam itself escape unscathed after what happened just over two weeks ago could quite possibly prove to be a death blow to Israel. And I do not think it’s a stretch to conclude that if Israel goes, much of the free world (for your definition of the word “free”) and whatever is left of what we hold dear is going to go soon afterwards.
What’s taking so long? Why hasn’t Israel moved into Gaza and begun to obliterate Hamas? The answer, I’m afraid, is drearily predictable.
The death toll for the Hamas jihad massacres in Israel has now climbed over 1,400, yet over two weeks after the Oct. 7 attacks that appalled the world, the promised Israeli ground offensive has not yet materialized. The reason for the delay can be summed up in what the man who claims to be president would say were two words, and those words are that same man’s name: Old Joe Biden.
The Wall Street Journal reported Monday that “U.S. and European governments have joined to put pressure on Israel to hold off on its ground invasion of Gaza to allow more time to win the release of hostages held by Hamas, U.S. and foreign officials said.” That pressure almost certainly originates from the Biden regime, which showed its hostility to Israel from the beginning by restoring aid to the Palestinians after Trump had stopped that aid in view of their continuing support for jihad terror, and which reaffirmed that hostility just days ago, when Old Joe went all the way to Israel to stab our most reliable Middle East ally in the back and announce that he was giving $100 million to Gaza, which means, despite his denials, $100 million to Hamas. . .
. . . Every day the ground incursion is delayed, in fact, aids Hamas by giving it time to strengthen its defenses, set traps for Israeli soldiers, and stir up its populace with even more Jew-hatred and bloodlust than they get in ordinary times. At this point, it isn’t even completely certain that there will be any ground operation in Gaza at all, despite the fact that there can be no definitive end of Hamas without one, and so the bloody events of Oct. 7 will just be replayed on another day.
What the estimable Robert Spencer does not state in his analysis is that Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants and most especially his dog-eating mutt stoner controller who is directly responsible for tearing this nation apart have a rabid hate on for Israel and Jews. Always have, always will. And if, that is to say when this is “replayed on another day,” Israel will be finished and their dream of making Iran not just a counterbalance to Israel, as the psycho eggheads in Foggy Bottom want, but actually the sole power in the region will be realized.
. . .the world is watching closely as events in the region unfold, and any Israeli military strategy that ignores the human costs could ultimately backfire. Already, thousands of Palestinians have been killed in the bombing of Gaza, many of them children. Hundreds of thousands have been forced from their homes. The Israeli government’s decision to cut off food, water and electricity to a captive civilian population threatens not only to worsen a growing humanitarian crisis; it could further harden Palestinian attitudes for generations, erode global support for Israel, play into the hands of Israel’s enemies, and undermine long term efforts to achieve peace and stability in the region.
Aside from the fact that the concept of “Palestine” and “Palestinian” are even more mythical than Shangri-La, Brigadoon and the tooth fairy combined, the Islamic attitude for Israel and Jews for the last millennum-and-a-half has not been exactly akin to Rodney King with a bottle of Coke (cola, not llello) doing a guest shot with the New Seekers in a rendition of “Kumbaya,” now has it?
It is becoming more and more evident, to me anyway, that Biden and his handlers are gumming up the works intentionally. Despite carrier groups and aid money (allegedly) and the initial total bullshit of standing shoulder to shoulder with Israel, the actions of this junta, that is the illegitimate government of the United States is acting in alliance with Hamas.
Well, what about the American and other foreign hostages being held in Gaza? Don’t you think, Sefton, that Biden has concern for them? Do. Not. Make. Me. Laugh. Joe Biden cares for the American citizens being held in Gaza about as much as he cared for the American citizens likely still trapped in Afghanistan. That is to say, fuck-all. Check that: he cares for them insofar as he can help Hamas use them as human shields to either delay or cancel an Israeli invasion. Hell, Biden is praying to whatever pentagram-induced demon he prays to for Americans to get killed so that he can condemn Israel to political death with its actual death perhaps his legacy in his, or his successor’s, second term. The American and foreign citizens there are every bit as much being used as human shields by Biden, and other nations, as they are being used by Hamas.
Is that harsh? Is that hyperbolic? If you look at his/his handlers’ words and deeds over the course of years as well as that of Foggy Bottom and the ivory tower Ivy League eggheads who have infected it for decades, as well as history, then I challenge you to draw any other conclusion.
Pause for a moment to consider now the video footage from 17 days ago and it is even more horrendous than the eyewitness accounts. And it’s only going to get worse from there. So that leads us back to the question of why Israel is delaying this. Surely, if a somewhat enlightened Brooklyn schmuck like me can see what’s going on, they can. Can’t they?
How can they be worried about “non-combatants” when we have clear evidence that so-called non-combatant Gaza citizens joined in the raping, burning and pillaging with as much if not more savagery than the Hamas “fighters” (puke) who were amped up on some kind of crystal meth pervatin and Koranic excerpts (but mostly Koranic excerpts)?Bibi, baby. THIS IS WAR. Not only that, it’s a very close doppelgänger to Operation Barbarossa. You were actually invaded by a military force whose main aim was not only mass murder of unarmed civilians but the attempted seizing and holding of territory.
I’ll say it until my dying day: Israel must invade Gaza, flatten every building and kill every legitimate military target that walks on two feet without regard for civilian casualties and indeed any hostages. Those are secondary, at best, considerations.
The future of Israel hangs in the balance here. If they continue to sit on their hands, which is in my view a second front being waged against them by the junta-controlled United States, then soon enough, that future will be in doubt.
UPDATE: Commenter and friend Nevergiveup reminded me that with our attention focused on Gaza, there are still thousands of missiles, and who knows how many Hezbollah terrorists aimed at Israel from the north. The calculus might be to launch some kind of operation in that direction first. We shall see.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “In 1983, a suicide bombing was the last thing the Marines in Beirut expected. 40 years later, a survivor remembers the shock.” Pulled from the Pit in Beirut
- “What actually happened in one of the most disruptive episodes of the supposed Watergate scandal?” The Saturday Night Massacre at 50
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “Just as cruel as the terrorists.” Many Ordinary “Palestinians” Joined in Hamas’s Atrocities Against Israel
- Fox News war correspondent Trey Yingst said he had to censor the brutality uttered by a captured Hamas terrorist who admitted to doing “things humans do not do.” Fox News Reporter Trey Yingst Visibly Shaken as He Shares Gruesome Details of Hamas Terrorist’s Israel Massacre Confession
- “Hamas terrorists enter a house, where a small girl is seen hiding under the table. After some talking back and forth they shoot and kill her as she hides under the table. Hard to say how old she is but looks like 7-9 years old.” (Show the footage to the IDF forces on the eve of the invasion, which better happen like yesterday – jjs) “I just saw indescribable, raw footage of Hamas’ massacre along with 100 other international journalists”
* * * * *
- “. . . the worst part is that he doesn’t seem to be concerned that the world is falling apart around him. On Sunday, the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] was once again taking it easy at his Delaware beach house.” Seventh U.S. Embassy Evacuated Under Biden’s Watch While He Vacations
- “Their release follows Friday’s release of an American mother and daughter, 59-year-old Judith Tai Raanan and 17-year-old Natalie Raanan, by Hamas.” Two Elderly Israeli Women Hostages Released by Hamas
- “And to date, at least, Hamas has blocked them from leaving, showing once again, its total disregard for civilians of any kind who are- who are stuck in Gaza.” Blinken: Hamas Has Blocked Almost 600 Americans From Leaving Gaza
- “22-year-old Israeli-American killed by Hezbollah remembered as proud Zionist.” Local Hero Omer Balva Falls in War Against Hezbollah Terror
- “Hiding military or terrorist assets under a mosque is the act of a coward. Maybe not as cowardly as sending terrorists — which the BBC’s moral freak show helpfully described as mere ‘gunmen’ — to murder partygoers and toddlers, but it’s along the same general lines. . . Rushing an urban campaign will result in more dead Israeli army soldiers. But when most of a world of eight billion is arrayed against a tiny nation of nine million, Jerusalem might be forced to act in deadly haste.” You’ll Never Believe Where Hamas Hid a Military Headquarters (Actually, You Will)
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “No amount of outside condemnation should deter her in the battle plan.” Israel’s Ground Incursion Won’t Look Pretty, But Let It Be
- “The propaganda the establishment media doesn’t ‘fact-check.'” Shifa Hospital is Both a Hospital and a Hamas Hub
- This filthy piece of shit. Visions of Israeli paragliders hovering over Kalorama. That is all – jjs Obama Criticizes Israel over Gaza: “Don’t Harden Palestinian Attitudes for Generations”
* * * * *
- Robert Spencer: “Priorities, priorities.” Biden Warns Against ‘Islamophobia’ in Hamas-Israel War
- Robert Spencer Part Deux: “Every day the ground incursion is delayed, in fact, aids Hamas by giving it time to strengthen its defenses, set traps for Israeli soldiers, and stir up its populace with even more Jew-hatred and bloodlust than they get in ordinary times. At this point, it isn’t even completely certain that there will be any ground operation in Gaza at all, despite the fact that there can be no definitive end of Hamas without one, and so the bloody events of Oct. 7 will just be replayed on another day.” Why Israel Still Hasn’t Started Its Ground Operation in Gaza
- “As several on X (formerly Twitter) pointed out, the alleged President of the United States is now a Norm McDonald gag: –What terrifies me is if ISIS were to detonate a nuclear device and kill 50 million Americans. Imagine the backlash against peaceful Muslims? –Funny, but I’m not laughing. Biden Doubles Down on Stupid
- “I demand that Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib be prevented from participating in any classified briefing about Israel’s ongoing military operations, Israel’s self-defense efforts, or any American military movements in and around the region,” Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-TX) said in a letter to House leadership. Lawmaker Calls for “Taliban” Tlaib to Lose Clearance Over Security Concerns : Her “Allegiance Lies with Hamas”
- “Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu prohibited Tlaib and Omar from visiting the country back in 2019 after both members made anti-Semitic remarks. Democrat members of the House brought a resolution to condemn Omar’s remarks on the floor after Jewish lawmakers and the Anti-Defamation League raised concerns.” Titty Caca AOC is Distraught That Rancida Taliban Tlaib and Bro-Fo Omar Aren’t Allowed in Israel(They should be banned from this planet – jjs)
- “XR-Netherlands, ostensibly an environmental activism group, is a grantee of the Climate Emergency Fund (CEF), a U.S. based nonprofit that uses funding from a host of wealthy American liberals and left-of-center organizations, including one established by wealthy American oil heiress Aileen Getty, to bankroll confrontational eco-activism groups across the world.” Radical Eco-Activist Group Backed by Oil Heiress, Wealthy American Liberals Protests Against Israel at the Hague
- Of course the left and media frame the story as “White man drives through pro-‘Palestine’ rally.” Drone video shows the truth. Minneapolis City Council Candidate, Rioters Terrorize Old Man in Car at “Pro-‘Palestine’” Rally
- “Just came home to hundreds of people outside of my apartment here in NYC calling for Intifada, which given recent events, may well be considered a call for the mass murder of Jews,” New Yorker Ethan Klein wrote on X. “Never did I expect to see this kind of open antisemitism so close to home.” (I’m just spitballing here, but my guess is that you’re a lifelong Democrat and think Trump is literally Hitler, so enjoy it – jjs) Pro-“Palestinian” Scum in NYC Chant Nazi Sentiment at Anti-Semitic March: “There Is Only One Solution”
* * * * *
- Christian Toto: “Activist body praised BLM, goes silent after Hamas tortures, kills 1,400 Jews.” Writers Guild Can’t Reach Consensus on Condemning Terror
- Daniel Greenfield: “Giving terrorists a state only leads to more terrorism.” (The Two-State Solution is merely a renewal of “The Final Solution” – jjs) The “Two-State Solution” is Terrorism
- “As an American Jew living in Israel, I say to the Israelis: DO IT.” (Depopulate Gaza with extreme prejudice – jjs) Our Last Chance
- Robert Zimmerman: “The attempt by Israel to defend itself after a brutal terrorist attack by Hamas, torturing and killing what appears to be more than a thousand people, including many women, children, and babies, has accomplished one and only one good thing: It has caused the Nazis among us — almost all of which are on the left — to finally make clear their true feelings and goals: It’s all right to kill Israelis, especially if they are Jews. And it’s also all right to torture little children before you do it.” “Formerly clandestine Nazis will continue protesting, sometimes violently”
- “The murderous demonic sneak attack on Israel from Gaza on October 7 must be fully understood in the context of Islamic history, warfare and tactics.” Never Again: The Gates of Vienna Revisited
- “The U.S. has learned nothing from the deadly consequences of the 1983 Beirut Barracks bombing, while our enemies have learned much.” Sending U.S. Troops To Stop Israel From Defending Itself Has Historically Disastrous Consequences
- “A conversation with Edward Luttwak.” Technology, Innovation, and War
- “An unconscious Armita Geravand was seen via CCTV footage in a train station being dragged out of one of the train cabs earlier in October. ” Iranian Teen Left Brain Dead After Alleged Attack by “Morality Police” for Not Wearing Hijab
- “Day of jihad?” Another Muslim Kills a Teacher in France
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Dearborn, Michigan, mayor Abdullah Hammoud (D.) has called Israel an “apartheid system,” falsely accused Israel of bombing a Gaza hospital, and called for the eradication of the Jewish state. Now, he will serve on a blue-ribbon State Department panel working to “shape a foreign policy for all Americans.” State Department Taps Anti-Israel Mayor To Help ‘Shape Foreign Policy for All Americans’
- What a weak answer. And why are you looking in the book? What’s the approved answer?” [Jared] Moskowitz, who is Jewish, said in an X post. “The simple answer is yes, you are concerned about the rise of antisemitism. Of course we are also worried about hatred against Muslim Americans. Must do better,” the Florida lawmaker added. Democrat Slams WH Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre for “Weak Answer” on Anti-Semitism: “Must Do Better” (“Must do better” is about as weak as the mop-top muff-munching mental munchkin’s non-comment – jjs)
- “Noli Indian School has zero tolerance for any hate speech or hate actions, and strongly condemns any form of either. Any unjust behavior within our community will be addressed immediately and thoroughly. There is simply no place in a decent society for expressions of hate.” (And yet, your little bastards learned it somewhere – jjs) ‘Nazi Salute,’ ‘Antisemitic Slurs’ Reportedly Hurled at L.A. Jewish High School Football Team
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Feds warn that Hamas and Hezbollah terrorists are likely getting through.” The Worst EVER Illegal Border Crossing Numbers Were Quietly Announced on Saturday Morning
- “More than 4 million economic migrants crossed the southern border during the government’s October-to-September budget year, according to federal data released October 21. In contrast, 3.67 million Americans were born during the matching 12-month period in 2022, according to the Census Bureau. That 2022 number includes at least 400,000 births to illegal migrants.” Biden’s 2023 Flood: One Migrant for Every American Newborn
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Margot Cleveland: “Beyond providing more proof that Biden directly profited from his family’s selling of influence, his $200,000 check reveals he has money that rightfully belongs to innocent creditors.” Joe Biden’s $200,000 Check Shows He Profited From the Family Biz to the Detriment of Innocent Creditors
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Michael Walsh: “Now the Democrats are building a case against Trump and his petulant, inadvisable rear-guard resistance. As anyone who’s followed gangland prosecutions knows, you flip the smaller fish early with very attractive plea deals, such as were given to Powell and Chesebro, with an eye on the big prize. And when that happens, the former president will have no one to blame but himself.” (Regardless of the fact that the charges are completely baseless – jjs) The Lights Go Out in Georgia
- “Deep State is attacking our right to elect the President of our choosing.” (2020 shows that they likely destroyed it – jjs) Gag Order Against Trump Is the Real Threat to Democracy
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “And prosecutors knew it.” Chauvin Did Not Murder George Floyd
- “While the ruling class pays professors and DEI administrators to come up with new ways to advertise its compassion for the victims, ordinary people worry about how to pay for the next fill-up at the gas pump.” The Bankruptcy of the Victim Ideology
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “6 of 23 ‘journalists’ killed in Israel-Gaza war worked for outlets run by Hamas or Palestinian Islamic Jihad.” Committee To Protect Journalists Lists Hamas Members on List of Journalists Killed in Gaza
- “Orwell’s ‘Ministry of Truth’ and Huxley’s recipe for enfeebling the masses in a hedonistic stupor have combined to usher in a twisted new era of Western totalitarianism.” In the Mouth of Marxist Madness
* * * * *
- Mollie Hemingway: “The lifting of a lower court’s ban means the Biden [junta] can resume directing Big Tech companies to censor Americans’ speech and debate.” Supreme Court Temporarily Green-Lights Biden Admin Conspiring With Big Tech Censors
- “The latest bad news for the struggling media shows deep trouble for the industry as readers and viewers seek news and entertainment elsewhere.” Americans’ Trust in the Media Hits All-Time Low in Latest I&I/TIPP Poll
- The complaint, filed in federal court, focuses on NewsGuard’s relationship with the Pentagon’s Cyber Command. In 2021, the Pentagon contracted NewsGuard to develop a system called “misinformation fingerprints” to catalogue “known hoaxes, falsehoods and misinformation narratives that are spreading online.” Consortium News Sues NewsGuard, U.S. Government over Censorship Collaboration
- “The modern media environment doesn’t warrant the sweeping libel protections of 1964.”It Is Time for Sullivan to Go
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Interest payments for small businesses will rise to about 7% of revenues next year on average, as opposed to being just 5.8% of revenues in 2021, according to the NYT. The Fed has raised its federal funds rate to a range of 5.25% to 5.50% following a series of 11 hikes that started in March 2022, bringing the rate to its highest point in 22 years.”‘Mathematically Impossible’: Soaring Interest Rates Are Squeezing Out Small Businesses
- “UAW members began striking on September 15 on the grounds that the three automotive giants have failed to give workers a fair share of the $21 billion combined total profits they earned within the first six months of 2023. Over the past five weeks, the strike has grown from three assembly plants to seven plants and 38 parts distribution centers across 22 states.” Auto Worker Strike Expands to Giant Ram Assembly Plant of 6,800
- “When it comes to Biden’s approval, all the arguments are losing ones.” Media: “Biden’s Economy is Great Everywhere” — Except Where it Counts
- “Jon Donenberg, who will be joining President Joe Biden’s National Economic Council as a deputy director, is currently working as Warren’s chief of staff but will start his new position next month, according to CNN. Besides creating Warren’s student loan plan, Donenberg also manufactured her tax proposals and advised a number of actions, including pushing for regulations from the Treasury Department to increase payments from high-wealth families, large multinational corporations, and hedge fund managers, according to Bloomberg.” Biden White House Taps Architect of Liz “Fauxca-Hasbeen” Warren’s Student Debt Forgiveness Plan for Economic Aide Post
- “The ‘expert’ predictions keep telling us that, when it comes to the economy, everything will be all right, but the truth is the exact opposite.” Our Economy is Facing a “Seldon Crisis”
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “We know top officials in Biden’s [junta] work hard not to implement policies.” Report: Top Biden Officials Furious Over Junta Resuming Oil and Gas Leasing
- “California’s Air Resources Board’s draconian reductions in how many miles each resident travels by car each year clashes with highway safety in the real world.” Driving Down the Golden State
- “I miss the global warming.” Another Long, Hot Summer
- “Investment funds focused on sustainability goals have lost $2.7 billion in the third quarter of 2023 and they have been closing faster than they are opening during the same period, according to Morningstar. U.S. funds experienced withdrawals overall, but ESG funds experienced a significantly worse decline than their counterparts, facing four straight quarters of outflows as investors have lost interest due to regulatory scrutiny and concerns about returns.” Woke Investing Takes Massive Hit as Investors Lose Interest: REPORT
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “It was not immediately clear why Emerson attempted to disrupt the flight. However, Alaska Airlines officials said the crew secured the aircraft without incident.” Off-Duty Pilot Accused of Attempting to Shut Down Plane Engines Mid-Flight Charged with 83 Counts of Attempted Murder: Reports
- Among other tips, the one most emphasizing the American capital’s descent into a low-trust, low-social cohesion zone urges: “Don’t stop to assist a stranger with a broken-down car; call the police from a safe location instead.” Drivers are urged to behave as though they are perpetually in danger, using attended garages if possible, parking in well-lit areas, and remaining on the alert whenever exiting their vehicles. ‘Don’t Help People’: DC Crime So Bad That Senate Sergeant Tells Congress Staff Not to Assist Broken Down Drivers.
- “Seattle’s lax attitude on crime, [Chinese] COVID-19 shot orders that drove cops out of the job, and the left’s defunding the police movement, which has left Seattle Police undermanned, have once again left the most vulnerable people to the tender ‘mercies’ of the godless, nihilist mob. Again. Dystopia, here we come are.” Seattle Dystopia: Students at Three Schools Targeted by Masked and Armed Gangs
- Law enforcement officers were initially dispatched to the homes of other judges in the Old Line State as investigators scrambled to find a motive for the attack. Since then, they have named 49-year-old Pedro Argote, who had a divorce hearing before Wilkinson on Thursday, as their main suspect. Police are warning the public “to not approach [Argote] but to immediately notify law enforcement” if they think they see him. His nationality has not been disclosed. Maryland Circuit Court Judge Gunned Down in Driveway
- Biden’s new insult comes to us in the form of his shiny new “White House Office of Gun Violence Prevention,” and if you see the irony in the idea that any agency of government – which only gets its money from threatening peaceful people in order to make them cough up taxes – can point its government guns at us while ALSO claiming it stands against “gun violence”? You’re not alone. Biden’s New Insult to Constitutional Rights: The “Office Of Gun Violence Prevention”
- “‘Commonsense gun laws’ have three strikes against them, two with massive preventable fatalities in Ukraine and Israel; the UK got lucky because Operation Sea Lion never went forward.” Gun Control: The End Results
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Today’s brazen support for Hamas terrorists is an indicator that rule by terror is fast replacing the rule of law throughout the Western world.” University Students’ Support for Terrorism Isn’t Ideology, It’s Conditioning
- “A glimpse into their true nature – and motives.” Hamas’ Defenders
* * * * *
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Before graduating, students should demonstrate a minimum competence in math, science, and general knowledge.” (First you have to have profs who will teach and not brainwash – jjs) The Sickness of Our Universities—and the Cure
- “Late Saturday evening, Judge Daniel Domencio blocked a state ban that prohibited pregnancy centers from administering abortion pill reversal drugs for mothers who start the process of an abortion but then change their mind, saying the ban violated the First Amendment religious and speech rights for the staff at the Bella Health pregnancy center.”Colorado Judge Blocks Ban on Abortion Pill Reversal Drug
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “In a 3-0 decision, the Michigan Court of Appeals determined that guidance issued by Benson, a Democrat, ahead of last year’s Aug. 2 primary elections violated provisions of the state’s Administrative Procedures Act, which outlines rulemaking authority for state agencies. More specifically, the court reaffirmed an October 2022 trial court ruling that Benson’s guidelines “reach beyond defendants’ general supervisory scope” and ordered that they be revised or rescinded.” Court: Democrat Secretary Of State’s 2022 Rules For Poll Challengers Violated Michigan Law
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “A Manhattan grand jury filed a superseding indictment Oct. 12 charging Menendez, who was initially charged with three counts stemming from his alleged acceptance of bribes in September, with one count of conspiracy for a public official to act as a foreign agent. The indictment alleges Menendez agreed to take actions benefiting Egyptian military and intelligence officials in exchange for bribes between January 2018 and June 2022.” Bob Menendez Pleads Not Guilty to Acting as Foreign Agent for Egyptian Government
- “It’s very tough for us to understand why Governor Newsom decided to visit China,” said Charles Lam, spokesman for Hong Kong Forum Los Angeles, who added that “China is going to use Newsom as basically an advertisement to pretend that business is as usual even in light of all these crackdowns.” (It’s not that tough, Charlie. Newsom is a fraud who cares fuck-all for anyone’s freedom, except his – jjs) Activists Slam Newsom’s Hong Kong Visit for Focus on Climate Instead of Human Rights
- According to the 45th president’s prepared remarks for his campaign stop in Derry, New Hampshire, in the afternoon, Trump will label Biden’s speech “a grotesque betrayal of Israel and a confused mess of neocon warmongering and America-last lunacy.” Trump in NH: U.S ‘Inches’ from WWIII Under Biden’s Leadership, ‘Neocon Warmongering’
- “There are nine candidates.” House Republicans to Meet to Choose Speaker Nominee
- “The controversial tenure at the NRCC isn’t the only objection being raised to a prospective Speaker Emmer. The Minnesota Congressman’s voting record has been less than stellar in the eyes of House conservatives.” Tom Emmer Wants to Be House Speaker. Here’s Why That Would Suck.
- “Well that’s a quiet part out loud moment,” GOP communicator Matt Whitlock said in a post to X. “He said the quiet part out loud,” California GOP Chairwoman Jessica Millan Patterson similarly observed. “FIGHT,” added radio show host and former NRA spokeswoman Dana Loesch. Newsom ‘Sarcastically’ Wishes He Was President
- “The former representative apparently hasn’t ruled out a presidential run.” (Might entice Trump to attend a debate so he can rip her to shreds – jjs) Liz-ard Cheney, It’s Too Late to Run for President
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “At the peace negotiations in Istanbul in March 2022 with Rustem Umeirov, the Ukrainians did not agree on peace because they were not allowed to. They first had to ask the Americans about everything they had discussed,” Schröder stated. Ex German Chancellor Says US Sabotaged Ukraine-Russia Peace Negotiations
- Ukraine’s success is due mostly to the CIA building up Ukraine’s soviet-style intelligence directorates and forging deep ties with elite groups of Ukrainian operatives since Russia first invaded in 2014, the Post reported, citing more than two dozen current and former U.S., Western and Ukrainian intelligence and security officials who spoke on condition of anonymity due to the sensitivity of the subject. The CIA and some officials in Kyiv are uncomfortable with the targeted killings of Russian citizens, officials and alleged collaborators on Russian and occupied territory. The CIA Built Up Ukraine’s Intelligence Services. Now It Wonders If Ukraine Has Gone Too Far
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The cherry on top of this sundae of eerie similarities is that Massa is dealing with scandals involving his own corrupt staffers. It’s almost like somebody took the Trump vs. Biden situation and franchised it in South America. How weird is it to realize that leftists are the same no matter what country they’re in?” What’s Going on in Argentina’s Elections Sounds Awfully Similar to What We’re Seeing in the U.S.
- “Moscow was irreparable, but Brussels and the European Union can still be fixed.” Orban Blasts EU as “Bad Parody” of Soviet Occupation
- “Beijing’s aggression must be checked before it worsens.” A Test of Wills: ISR Missions Must Be Protected Now
- “Principal Deputy National Security Adviser Kim Tae-hyo made the remarks after his president, Yoon Suk-yeol, held an extensive meeting with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman during his ongoing visit to Riyadh, the first-ever state visit to Saudi Arabia by a South Korean president.” South Korea Says It Is Finalizing ‘Large-Scale Defense Cooperation’ with Saudi Arabia
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “A new exhibit brings to life a lost black neighborhood and implicitly criticizes the misbegotten policies that destroyed it.” Roanoke Atones for Urban Renewal—Artistically
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Tobacco companies have argued that there is no direct link between menthol cigarettes and starting smoking or even increased dependence on cigarettes. Black leaders, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), and other similarly minded groups have voiced concerns that a menthol ban could lead to further policing of black communities.” (Who was the black guy who died while selling “loosies?” – jjs) Joe Biden Moves to Ban Menthol Cigarettes While Pushing Safe Crack Pipes, Marijuana Reform
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Virtue-signaling ‘inclusiveness’ can’t budge men’s tastes.” Beauty is Truth Against Woke Fantasy
- “Homeschooling is now a driving force behind one of the fastest-growing sports in America: Ninja Warrior.” Christian Homeschoolers are Propelling America’s Hottest New Sport to New Heights
- “A player forces the NHL to change how it supports LGBTQ activism.” Damming the Rainbow Tide
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.