Good morning, kids. At long last it appears that the IDF is at the very least ramping up its assault into Gaza if not rolling in with full force. I hope that the primary goal is the wiping out of the Hamas barbarians with all other considerations a very distant second. While the fact that the aforementioned are holding captive and no doubt abusing scores of hostages, this is not a “hostage crisis.” This is war, with all the horror, violence and brutality that that word entails. And most importantly it entails absolute, unequivocal victory. Yet because my mindset and concomitant knowledge of military tactics is stuck in World War 2, I’m far from ready to teach a course at West Point either. So perhaps in this day and age soldiers can walk and chew gum at the same time.
That said, when it comes to Gazan “citizens” and “non-combatants,” unless they are quite literally toddlers, the IDF should take no chances. Because during the campaign on Okinawa, “citizens” and “non-combatants” were booby trapped and in some cases willingly allowed themselves to be festooned with live grenades and other explosives when they approached GIs and Marines with their arms up. And had the atomic bombs not been dropped, an invasion of the home islands would have been met not only with whatever reserves of Japanese soldiers were left, but with women and children armed with spears, all fully amped up on bushido, that would’ve resulted in an absolute bloodbath.
Ultimately, it was Hirohito, whom the Japanese people viewed as an actual living god that addressed the nation and told them that they must “endure the unendurable.” Even that almost didn’t happen when a group of fanatical officers attempted to steal the recording and prevent its broadcast.
What does this have to do with Gaza? Considering that much of the world including what we once considered “civilized” is reacting not in revulsion at the slaughter and grotesque butchery of human beings but supports it to the extent that it is inciting them to lash out at Jews whenever and wherever they can find them, there are indeed parallels.
An airport in the Russian republic of Dagestan was stormed on Sunday by an angry mob waving Palestinian flags in search of “Jewish refugees” amid rumours of a plane arriving from Israel.
Hoards of young men shouting “Allahu Akbar” and waving Palestinian flags rampaged through the airport in Makhachkala, the capital city of the heavily Muslim Dagestan.
The Islamic locals reportedly sought to hunt down Jews arriving in the Russian-controlled republic after rumours emerged online of refugees from the Israeli city of Tel Aviv landing at the airport, Russian state media RT reported.
According to the Times of Israel, a flight from Israel was diverted due to the riots and landed at a different airport, but still faced some riots there as well.
Footage on social media and reported on by the Russian media outlet Lenta purportedly showed the mob even breaking onto the runway where they went plane by plane, checking passports and asking if passengers were Jewish . . .
. . . The incident comes just days after a similar mob of hundreds of Islamic Dagestan locals ransacked a hotel in the city of Khasavyurt after rumours reportedly emerged on local social media that Israelis had taken up residence in the hotel. Earlier on October 28, hundreds of residents of Khasavyurt demanded that Israeli citizens be evicted from the hotel. Locals gathered near two hotels in Khasavyurt amid rumours that Israelis had moved in there.
Checking “zee paperz!” eh? Why don’t they do like their heroes did 80-odd years ago and demand they drop their drawers and check to see if they’ve been circumcised? Oh, wait. Muslims are also circumcised? Never mind. Then again, I seem to recall another mostly peaceful attack on Jews, either that Bataclan massacre in Paris or perhaps the Beslan school massacre (also the former Soviet Union) where the savages demanded potential victims recite passages from the Koran so they can be spared a rusty hacksaw to the throat.
The AP originally headlined the report, “Crowd storms Russian airport to protest flight TO Israel” despite the threats and antisemitism coming from the rioters. The AP has since revised its headline.
Crowd Storms Russian Airport to Protest Flight FROM Israel
. . . The corporate media, including the Associated Press and CNN, previously parroted Hamas, an Islamic terror group, after it accused Israel of killing 500 people inside a hospital in Gaza with an airstrike. The Israel Defense Forces (IDF), Prime Minister Netanyahu and U.S. intelligence agencies disputed those claims, stating it was a misfire launched by the Palestinian Islamic Jihad. The outlets then mass stealth-edited their reporting.
Not to be outdone, the Spanish language version of the Huff Post had a cute little cartoon that likened Auschwitz to Gaza. Thank goodness we have such wonderful, honest reporters to set us straight in these times of mis- and disinformation. Funny how as Hamas boosters here in the US of A flash swastikas on their cell phones, they are cheering on the worst mass-killing of Jews since 1933-1945, while at the same time denying or even downplaying that the Shoah even happened. More than 6 million slaughtered are mocked and dismissed or else equated with the poor, helpless, put upon innocent “Palestinians.”
I wish these bastards would make up their mind, but then again, their words and actions all boil down to one overriding theme:
The Only Good Jew is a Dead Jew
“Community Threat – City of Ithaca The Cornell University Police Department is investigating posts located on a website that contain threats of violence directed at religious groups across the campus,” read a Cornell emergency alert.
The alert went on to say that the locations “were intentionally selected because of the perpetrator’s bias” — omitting mention of specific threats to attack the kosher dining room and “shoot all you pig Jews.”
“The investigation is continuing. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Cornell University Public Safety Communications Center at (607)255-1111. Cornell University Police urge the community to immediately report any suspected criminal activity they see by dialing 911,” it continued. . .
. . . The Cornell Daily Sun reported that students were alerted when violent posts appeared on an online forum from a user named Hamas Soldier with threats “to bring an assault rifle to campus and shoot all you pig jews.”
“If I see a pig male Jew, I will stab you and slit your throat,” read one post.
Another post pledged to “bomb a Jewish house in retaliation for the murder of 500 martyrs.”
Since the horrific terrorist attack on Israel at the hands of Hamas, which left 1,400 Israelis (mostly civilians) dead, antisemitic protests and incidents have erupted all across the West. One horrific protest, in particular, occurred in front of the Sydney Opera House in Australia wherein people chanted, “Gas the Jews” while waving Palestinian flags.
If anyone reading this post is a Hamas booster, first of all drop dead, but before that kindly explain to me how is it that despite the constant hectoring and lecturing about how being anti-Israel and anti-Zionist is not the same as being anti-Semitic. Meh. Drop dead because we all know the answer: It is exactly the same thing. Last week, I bemoaned the fact that arguably the worst anti-Semites around are those who were born of Jewish parents, for a whole host of reasons.
Israel’s President Isaac Herzog had some reassuring news for the world on Thursday: the appallingly ghastly and brutal Hamas attack on Israel doesn’t represent Islam. Herzog thus becomes the latest in a long, long line of non-Muslim leaders who are quick to assure us that the latest atrocity has nothing, nothing whatsoever, to do with what we all know and love as the warm and cuddly religion of peace.
Herzog gave us this marvelous news as he visited the southern Israeli town of Rahat and met with local officials as well as with what Israel National News called “heads of Arab local authorities in the Negev and public representatives of the ‘Arab-Jewish war room’ – which helps families affected by the war.” Herzog declared: “We sincerely sympathize with the grief of the entire Arab public and the Bedouin society in particular.“ That’s marvelous. Now: does the Arab public and Bedouin society in particular sympathize with the grief of Israeli Jews? No doubt some do, but some don’t, and Herzog didn’t say anything about that possibility. . .
. . . Those people certainly believe that they are fighting a war of Muslims against Jews. Does Herzog really do anyone any good by denying this? On Oct. 18, the Palestinian Authority Ministry of Religious Affairs posted guidelines for preachers in mosques that quoted this hadith: “Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger as saying: ‘The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.’” (Sahih Muslim 2922)
That is, President Herzog, a war of Muslims against Jews. This tradition is often described as an end-times prophecy, but it actually a call to murder Jews so that the last hour will be hastened in coming. Certainly not all Muslims believe in it, or in its applicability to the current situation, but blithely to ignore its existence and pretend that no Muslims at all believe in it is dangerously naïve. . .
. . . Herzog concluded: “I will make another comment that you will accept with love. What we saw on October 7th does not represent Islam. Islam is a religion with a lot of respect and sensitivity and love and brotherhood. This represents an unimaginable evil that must be eliminated.“ Yet why is it, if this were true, that we do not see Muslim leaders condemning Hamas’ attacks? Why is it always non-Muslim leaders who constantly assure us that Islam is peaceful?
The answer is that those leaders are speaking out of ignorance and political calculation.
Once again, the estimable Robert Spencer nails it on the head. You’ll never find him quoted in the AP or HuffPo or any other globalist house organ for good reasons. He speaks the unvarnished truth. It’s not “his” truth as the asshole moral relativists and multiculturalists would say, praising every insanity and savagery under the sun while “including out” a la Samuel Goldwyn anything western or Judeo-Christian. How inclusive, but I digress.
Spencer asks “Yet why is it, if this were true, that we do not see Muslim leaders condemning Hamas’ attacks? Why is it always non-Muslim leaders who constantly assure us that Islam is peaceful?”
Just as big a bromide as being anti-Israel is not the same as being anti-Semitic is this nonsense about the so-called “moderate Muslims.” Over the past three weeks, and really all my life now, I have seen a whole shit-ton of Muslims baying for the blood of Jews, Christians and Hindus, while gleefully tossing homosexuals off of rooftops or hanging them from construction cranes and beating to death women who dare go out without wearing their burqas and chastity belts.
But the one thing I have never seen, is an imam from any mosque anywhere, let alone the leading imams from any western city or any Islamic capital declare that what is being done does not align with mainstream Islamic teaching and denounce the slaughter of innocents, regardless of their religion.
You can excuse it away by saying that perhaps those who do not approve of this know not to speak out lest they be the ones to lose their head or take flying lessons sans plane and parachute. That alone is proof positive that there ain’t no such animal as moderate Islam and Islamic extremism is a redundancy. Even in America where the societal and governmental pressure seemingly is absent. It isn’t. And they know it. If it weren’t, you wouldn’t have honor killings in Texas (and elsewhere) of all places.
And this shit is what we are importing by the thousands and now tens of thousands thanks to a non-existent border and a legal immigration policy that does not exclude this barbarism. Well, to do so would be racist and xenophobic because, Emma Lazarus, h8tr!
It’s high time our political leaders or those who are seeking our votes issue a communiqué that demands Islamic clerics and governmental leaders of predominantly or totally Islamic countries to renounce the sections of the Koran and Hadith that demand the death of infidels. Point blank demand it.
“World Can’t Wait” to steal the name of a repulsive Maoist front group. For sure.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Where character assassination is tolerated, mass dishonesty is sure to follow.” How Libel Kills Free Speech
- “Eighty-six senators chose to stand idly by as the president sends their constituents’ sons and daughters into harm’s way with no clear objective.” Sen Rand Paul Op-Ed: 1,000 U.S. Soldiers In Niger Need To Come Home Right Now
- “Groups warned in friend-of-the-court briefs that the Supreme Court could limit agencies’ ability to use expertise to make regulatory decisions if it overturns a 1984 ruling establishing Chevron deference, a legal doctrine that says courts should defer to agency interpretations of statutes when the language is ambiguous, in two cases that will be heard in January. But opponents say agencies are not experts in every question they venture to answer, particularly on legal issues.” (If SCOTUS shitcans Chevron, that could be a game-changer. Assuming of course that our Constitution actually still works and is respected, which it isn’t – jjs) ‘Not The Way The Constitution Works’: Medical, Science Advocacy Groups Want SCOTUS To Protect Regulatory State’s Power
- Daniel Greenfield: “While we wait for a big war that may never come, we’re losing the little ones.” World War III is Here and We’re Losing It
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “We still have not revenged in a biblical way…we did not burn Gaza to ashes immediately. Create a tremendous humanity crisis. Level the entire area. Do not leave a stone upon stone in Gaza. . . ” Israeli Politician Moshe Feiglin: “Gaza Needs to Turn Into Dresden! Annihilate Gaza Now!”
- “IAF aircraft, guided by IDF troops, struck Hamas military structures, some of which contained Hamas terrorists. In addition, anti-tank missile launching posts, observation posts and military infrastructure were struck.” Gaza: IDF Soldiers Raise Israeli Flag in North Gaza as Tanks and Troops on the Move
- “The IDF also said numerous high value targets were killed during the strikes, including the terrorist who was responsible for overseeing Hamas’ aerial assets.” Israel Hits 150 Hamas Tunnel Sites In Ferocious Airstrikes: “Using Fire That Has Never Been Seen Before”
- “Hamas’ tunnels are both a problem for Israel and an opportunity.” How to Defeat Hamas Fast, Cheap and Easy
- “ISIS times 1,000.” Navy Seal, Combat Medic Congressman Shaken After Visit to Israel Slaughter Sites
- “Why do we know so perilously little about it?” The CCP-Mideast Terror Connection
- “To underline the truth of his words, for his own protection Yousef now lives in the United States, his location was kept secret, and he refused to answer any personal questions about his specific plans. He knows better than anyone that Hamas will kill him if it can. It is a organization of violence, hate, and murder. Defy it, no matter who you are, and it will have no mercy upon you.” The Son of One of the Co-Founders of Hamas Tells it Like It Is
- “Finally, a Western clergyman supports the right side.” Archbishop of Canterbury: Accusing Israel of Hospital Attack is ‘Blood Libel’
- “The representatives of over 200 Israeli hostage families want the government to make an ‘everyone for everyone’ hostage-for-prisoner exchange. The horrors of what Hamas did may be what holds Israel together in its goal of eliminating Hamas, which is not consistent with getting all the hostages back alive. That’s the hard truth.” NBC News: Videos of Hamas “atrocities suggest that jihadism has evolved in chilling and perverse new ways”
- “. . . the Biden team still refuses to admit that Iran is pulling the strings of what Tehran calls the “Axis of Resistance”: Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad in Gaza and the West Bank, Hezbollah in Lebanon and other Iranian proxies across the region. . . The Bidenites’ willful denial isn’t just a public-relations move: They’re still plainly worried about “provoking” Iran, imagining they can somehow get past this current crisis so they can get back to appeasing the mullahs.” Biden is Upping the Odds That Israel Will Lose
* * * * *
- “It’s going to fall in the wrong hands.” J.D. Vance Pushes For No Humanitarian Aid To Gaza
- “India again finds itself in a dilemma over the Hamas attack on Israel. Which side does it choose between the U.S.-led NATO powers assisted by several Western nations and the consolidating Russia-China-Iran-North Korea alliance, with its Arab state allies?” Hamas Terror Attack Over Israel: What Can India Do?
- “Criticizes how Israel is defending itself against a genocidal monster.” Obama Cautions Israel That “The World is Watching”
- The alert went on to say that the locations “were intentionally selected because of the perpetrator’s bias” — omitting mention of specific threats to attack the kosher dining room and “shoot all you pig Jews.” Cornell University: Police on Scene After Jewish Students Violently Threatened
- “Any member of Congress who gives one ounce of comfort or support to terrorist killers through their words, their actions, or their affiliation with groups like the DSA, should be expelled from office immediately.” Tim Scott Calls For Expelling Anti-Israel Lawmakers In Fiery Speech
- “We are stunned and sickened at the dismal failure of Harvard’s leadership to take a clear and unequivocal stand against the barbaric murders of innocent Israeli civilians by terrorists last Saturday, the Sabbath and a festival day,” the Wexner Foundation said in a letter on October 16. “Since then, many of our Israel Fellows no longer feel marginalized at HKS [Havard Kennedy School]. They feel abandoned. … Our core values and those of Harvard no longer align. HKS is no longer a place where Israeli leaders can go to develop the necessary skills to address the very real political and societal challenges they face.”Jewish Security Group Warns of ‘Alarming Rise’ in Antisemitic Incidents on College Campuses
- “At the university, you’re free to excuse Hamas’ atrocities, but don’t dare say anything that offends leftists.” Harvard’s Double Standard on Free Speech
- Noteworthy that no Ivy League schools are included. It seems like the vast majority are smaller and religious schools. “Murdering innocent civilians including babies and children, raping women and taking the elderly as hostages are not the actions of political disagreement but the actions of hate and terrorism.” Over 100 Colleges and Universities (But No Ivy League Schools) Form Coalition to Stand With Israel Against Hamas
- If you peruse other news headlines on the rally, you’ll see that most news outlets identify the protest as a march for a “ceasefire in Gaza.” Looking at the signage and listening to the marchers screaming for Jewish blood, that’s a deliberate falsification. The march was for the elimination of the Jewish state and the people who live in it. Protesters Take Over Brooklyn Bridge, Call for the Elimination of Israel
- “It seems even New Yorkers are getting sick of all the pro-Hamas terrorist sympathizing bullcrap spreading like cancer across their city – and jut about every other one in the U.S. In what might be the most inspiring video on the internet this week, a couple of non-Jewish New Yorkers absolutely obliterated a guy they caught walking around the city ripping posters of Jewish hostages being held by Hamas from street signs and public spaces.” (Looks like this happened a few blocks from where I once lived in Forest Hills – jjs) EPIC: New Yorkers OBLITERATE Guy Found Ripping Down Jewish Hostage Posters
* * * * *
- “If there were groups of law students at any law school that advocated the lynching of African-Americans, the raping of women or the killing of gay and transgender people, the National Lawyers Guild would be the first to demand that the names of the students supporting such atrocities be made public. Now the shoe is on the other foot, and it is the Guild that is supporting such barbarity.” Alan Dershowitz Op-Ed: A Short History of How the National Lawyers Guild Came to Support Hamas
- Thad McCotter: “Israeli authorities brought the foreign press to a massacre site to share the horror.” Never Again
- Robert Spencer: “Gee, that’s swell. Where are the Muslim leaders saying it?” Israel’s President: ‘The Hamas Attack Does Not Represent Islam’
- “The Islamic locals reportedly sought to hunt down Jews arriving in the Russian-controlled republic after rumours emerged online of refugees from the Israeli city of Tel Aviv landing at the airport, Russian state media RT reported.” WATCH: Muslim Mob Storms Airport in Russia’s Dagestan in Search of ‘Jewish Refugees’
- English women and girls – some as young as 11 – endured decades of rape by Muslim men. PJ Media’s own Robert Spencer—the master-blaster at Jihad Watch—states that as many as half a million women and girls were raped by Muslim “grooming gangs.” Police turned a blind eye as they thought arresting the rapists would make the cops look “racist.” Guess Where Some Hamas Big-Wigs Were Found Living
- Dozens of political parties are registered every year in the United Kingdom, with most either fighting small, local elections or doing nothing at all. It is unclear who is behind the new “Party of Islam” or if they intend to contest national elections. Political ‘Party of Islam’ Registered in UK 6 Days After Hamas Attack
- Raymond Ibrahim: “There are some interesting parallels between the migrant crisis of today in Spain and the historic Muslim conquest of Spain.” Spain’s Muslim Migrant Crisis through the Lens of History
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Fritz Berggren first caught the attention of State Department officials in February 2021 after reports surfaced that he ran a blog that included posts claiming that ‘Jesus Christ came to save the whole world from the Jews … they who are the seed of the Serpent that brood [sic] of vipers.’ At the time, Berggren worked as a foreign service officer for a State Department division that oversaw special immigrant visas for Afghans.” Biden State Department Won’t Fire Notorious Anti-Semitic Foreign Service Officer
- “‘Apes’ and ‘figs’ in the Quran likely represent Israeli Jews and Israel.” Who Are the “Apes” in Obama’s Poem “Underground?”
- “Anti-Semitism is a protean and flexible instrument, as well as an incredibly virulent and long-lived one.” Why have overt expressions of Jew-hatred increased since October 7?
- “Having strived for centuries in America to be the best of good citizens, Jewish Democrats are discovering that their efforts are not appreciated, with dire consequences.” The Death of Democrat Jewish Innocence
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Miranda Devine: “With a new House speaker enthusiastically supportive of the Biden impeachment inquiry, we can expect renewed vigor among House Republicans to expose these corrupt cover-up merchants. As Grassley says: ‘Our Republic cannot survive such a political infection.’” (It’s dead already, Chuck – jjs) Anatomy of a Biden Crime Family “Coverup” Executed by Our Own FBI and DOJ
- “I know people are getting anxious and they’re getting restless and they just want somebody to be impeached,” he explained. “But that’s not — we don’t do that like the other team. We have to base it upon the evidence, and the evidence is coming together. We’ll see where it leads.” Speaker Johnson: Joe Biden Impeachment is Back On, Baby
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Cohen actually admitted he had never been instructed by Trump to inflate the former President’s finances or the value of Mar-a-Lago in an effort to defraud lenders. Trump attorney Clifford Roberts directly asked Cohen, “Trump didn’t ask you to inflate the numbers on his personal statement, correct?” To which Cohen responded, “Correct.” Trump’s lawyers moved for an immediate and direct verdict, however far-left Manhattan Supreme Court Judge Arthur Engoron denied the motion. Michael Cohen’s Testimony Against Trump Wasn’t The Slam Dunk The Media Thinks It Was
- I think Donald Trump has made the best case of anyone. He is witnessing for why you need the gag order in effect. Because the moment that gag order was put on pause, he started developing and attacking people left and right.” Katyal: Likely Trump Will Be Jailed for Violating Gag Order
- “There is no legitimate prosecutorial reason for Fani Willis to have struck these particular plea deals. They’re a means to an end.” Georgia DA Offers ‘Nothingburger’ Plea Deals To Build Parade Of Witnesses For Later Show Trials
- “Littlejohn stole decades of private tax information, only to be charged with the minimum possible, and then made a plea deal for even less.” IRS Leaker Who Stole Trump’s Tax Returns Gets ‘Slap On The Wrist’ From Biden DOJ
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Kennedy has been denied Secret Service protection even as his father’s assassination made it the norm in presidential races.” RFK Jr., Threatened Again, Sues the Biden Junta
- “. . . it’s not a question of whether you’re actually a terrorist or whether you’re a member of Hamas or not. We can’t vet all this stuff out. What I do know is if you bring in hundreds of thousands like people like AOC and the squad want, you will be importing toxic ideology and the pathologies of the Gaza strip into our own country. That is not what the American people deserve. It is not in the American people’s interest to do that.” DeSantis On Unfolding Chaos Around The World: ‘Political Correctness Will End This Country If We Don’t Stop’
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- They also referred to the Final Solution as something akin to the Jerry Lewis Telethon – jjsThe Associated Press Referred To Anti-Semites Storming Airport, Threatening to Kill Jews as a “Protest”
- “As soon as a reader opens the Spanish-Huffpost article, they are met with an image likening Nazis to Israel and Holocaust Victims to Gazans — the same people who want another Holocaust against Jews.” Huffpost Op-Ed Compares Israel To Nazi Germany, Gazans To Holocaust Victims In Despicable Display Of Ignorance
- “These seven failures from the past few weeks should dispel any benefit of the doubt you have left for the corporate media’s honesty.” However Much You Hate The Media, These 7 Moments In Israel Coverage Prove It’s Not Enough
- “Elon Musk’s ‘Trumpian broadside’ against Wikipedia hints at deeper truths about our info age.” #Dickipedia and the Future of Unbiased Information
- “It wants to reelect the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] by gaslighting readers.” (Oh noes! It has such a massive readership! – jjs) Foreign Affairs Campaigns for Biden
- “Working for a brand is so over; becoming one is the present and future.” The Journalist and the Influencer
- “The media spilled thousands of words detailing the new House speaker’s LGBT track record — but they won’t say how well his views have held up.” Media Squawk About Mike Johnson’s ‘Sexual Anarchy’ Predictions As They All Come True
- “After receiving backlash for leaving up the pro-Hamas rallies, Eventbrite eventually removed two listings they were called out for, without reinstating Gaines’ event or following up with her about its removal.” Eventbrite Nuked ‘Protecting Women’s Sports’ Event While Platforming Pro-Hamas Rallies
- “Ticketing service Eventbrite has pulled the plug on an event featuring detransitioner Chloe Cole.” Has Eventbrite Earned the Bud Lite Treatment?
- “Good news – thinking for yourself is no longer necessary!” Prager U Video: NewsGuard, the Fact-Checkers with Too Much Power
- “The Intrusive, App-Based “Dragnet” That Sgt. Joe Friday Never Dreamed Of.” Just the Facts on “Geofencing”
- “We should treat tech companies as we would any company that markets and sells dangerous products to minors.” Big Tech Must Be Held Liable For The Screen Addictions Ruining Our Kids
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The obvious lesson for the industry: you can’t bribe Americans to buy cars they don’t want. Given the all-in approach mentality for EVs at Ford and GM, it’s clear that Detroit never got this message.” The Left’s Green Dreams are Going Up in Smoke
- “There are a wide variety of worthy environmental interventions that have been left behind in the electric car mania.” The Road Not Taken, EV Edition
- “The sudden EV sales slump is what can happen when a market is propped up by subsidies.”Has EV Boom Jumped the Shark?
- “. . . a court as favorable to Trudeau’s policies tearing apart one of his signature pieces of legislation is a bad sign for his electoral prospects. At the moment it’s looking like his goose is cooked.” Some Rare Good News from Canada
- Clarice Feldman: Along with the notion of “climate change,” and the unmistakable probability of corruption by sending tank loads of tax revenues to supporters of government-directed new technologies, the notion of “peak oil” has provided a significant impetus for “green” investing. Obviously Chevron didn’t fall for this fairytale. ‘Green’ Investors Seeing Red
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Deroy Murdock: “If you’re the next planner of 9/11, it’s obvious where you go — you go to Mexico, and you come right across,” he declared on his podcast, “Verdict with Ted Cruz.” “Joe Biden and the idiots in his administration will fly you to wherever you want to go in this country, and you can carry out your terror attack.” Biden’s Busted Border Is A Giant Red Carpet For Terrorists
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Two local law enforcement chiefs have admitted there was a “statewide awareness alert” as early as mid-September, which warned officers to keep an eye on Card after he, a former U.S. Army reservist, made a series of threats to his fellow soldiers and base. Maine Cops Alerted to Mass Shooter Threat Weeks Ago
- “The ten shootings left 14 dead and 65 wounded. Two took place in Chicago and left 19 people ventilated — 15 in just one shooting involving a handgun. Astonishingly, no one gave up the ghost.” The 10 Mass Shootings Since Lewiston You Didn’t Hear About
- “What I’ve seen across the country, too often I think that Democrats primarily is what I’m talking about because that’s who controls most of the major cities in this country – 75 of the top 100 cities in the country are run by Democrats – the problem has become that Democrats were not willing, I think, to say that violent crime is a problem in their city and that it’s a problem that they could actually do something about,” [Dallas mayor Eric] Johnson said. Mayor Explains Party Switch To GOP, Says Dems Won’t Admit Violent Crime Is An Issue
- “The Halloween weekend has historically been marred by violence. In 2022, there were nine mass shootings nationwide during that period, resulting in 10 deaths and 46 injuries, according to ASIS International.” Nearly 80 People Shot, at Least 11 Dead In Halloween-Related Shootings Across the Nation
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Clearly, plans to have [Chinese] COVID boosters become part of annual vaccination routines are now in jeopardy.” [Chinese] Covid Vaccination Rates Now Described as “Abysmal” by Public Health Official
- It’s as if corporate state media like ABC News is contractually obligated to preface any bad news about Pfizer’s clot shots with the disclaimer: “but get injected anyway, peasant, because Science™. Because Experts Say™.” Study: CDC-Recommended Double [Chinese] COVID/Flu Shots Induce Strokes
- “History will judge.” Fauci Lied, People Died: Sen. Rand Paul Dissects the [Chinese] COVID Cover-Up
- “Naturally, it won’t apply to Ukraine or Israel, or some 40 other foreign governments that are partners to the United States in an export-control pact. However, it will apply to some of the most important markets for the domestic firearms industry, including Brazil, Thailand and Guatemala.” White House Freezes Gun Exports In New Attack On US Gun Manufacturers
- Welker pressed the Florida governor on enacting stricter background checks and gun restrictions after a devastating mass shooting in Lewiston, Maine which killed 18 people. Police found the suspect of the shooting, Robert Card, dead Friday night after conducting a massive manhunt in search of his whereabouts, according to reports. (DeSantis called her an “ignorant slut.” Not really, but still – jjs) DeSantis Gets Into Heated Debate With ‘Meet The Press’ Host Over Guns, Background Checks
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- ” the government’s approach to government schools is the same as the military’s approach to basic training. It amounts to “boot camp” to turn ordinary citizens into soldiers in the rulers’ wars.” Let’s Close All the Government Schools
- “Candidates for public office must make school choice a campaign priority.” Voting for Parental Freedom
- “Pro-lifers should celebrate by drawing attention to the dangers of the abortion pill and the successes of abortion pill reversal.” Pro-Life Win: Federal Court Lifts Colorado Ban on Abortion Pill Reversals
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “It is amazing this letter is necessary,” Traux wrote. “It is beyond comprehension that the RNC would give a conservative smearing, round-the-clock misinformation network like NBC the right to host a Republican presidential debate.” Conservative Group Calls on RNC to Abandon NBC Debate Plans
- “There is much to be accomplished if the United States is ever going to recover from the road that Biden has placed us on. One thing is for certain: we can’t do it by only looking at the pictures; someone has to read the fine print.” Biden’s Cheat Sheets Attain Comic Book Status, But It’s Not Funny
- “I’m leaving this campaign but let me promise you I will never leave the fight for conservative values.” (He’ll be fighting against them – jjs) “It’s Not My Time”: Mike Pence Suspends Presidential Campaign
- “If Mike Johnson followed a difficult path ascending to the speakership, that is a cakewalk compared to the fight to curtail Congress’ spending and debt addiction.” Johnson as Speaker Changes Everything
- “Louisiana’s Mike Johnson doesn’t seem like a radical, but perhaps he holds unguessed depths.” Speaker of Surprises?
- “Haley’s only realistic chance at the nomination would come if the field is winnowed to her and Trump. Otherwise, there would be a repeat of 2016 with the non-Trump candidates splitting the vote several ways and preventing any challenger from gaining on the front runner.” (As of right now, Trump would wipe the floor with her – jjs) Nikki Haley Boomlet Is Real But Not Translating Into Poll Support
- “Reps. Kay Granger, Tony Gonzales, and Jake Ellzey joined more than 20 other Republicans in opposing Ohio’s Jim Jordan for speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives before Mike Johnson of Louisiana was finally elected to the position this week. Popular among conservatives for his hardline views and confrontational tactics, Jordan was unable to unite Republicans around his leadership, and he was booted as the nominee after three rounds of voting.” Getting Reelected Just Got A Lot Harder For These Texas Republicans
- “This can only be described as a pro-Trump effort disguised as a primary campaign.”National Man-Boy Lincoln Project Co-Founder Infuriates Democrats and Never-Trumpers by Advising Long-Shot Biden Challenger Dean Phillips
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- But a closer examination of the aid for Ukraine reveals an overwhelming majority of taxpayer dollars are going overseas. Just a fraction of the $113 billion spent has gone to “rebuilding our industrial base.” No Mitch McConnell, Ukraine Aid Is Not ‘Rebuilding Our Industrial Base’
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “NATO Baltic patrols increase, though whether the destruction was accidental or not remains to be seen.” Chinese Anchor Found at Destroyed Baltic Gas Pipeline
- “Joe Biden’s weakness caused the attack on Israel,” Trump said. “Everywhere he goes, Biden’s weakness provokes war and death — because as history shows, evil only respects one thing: unyielding strength.” Trump Blasts Biden’s Foreign Policy, Says His ‘Weakness Provokes War and Death’
- “We’ve been dealing with Obama’s outrages in the Mideast for a long time now.” Barack Obama’s Puppet Appeases Iran
- “Legislation prohibits Biden admin from lifting sanctions until Iran stops supporting terrorists.” GOP Lawmakers Push Iran Sanctions Package Following Hamas Attack on Israel
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Boeing said Friday that Lockbit allegedly threatened to publish the data online if they did not pay a ransom by Nov. 2, Reuters reported. While the exact amount and nature of the data stolen were not disclosed, Lockbit claimed that sensitive data had been exfiltrated and was ready to publish if Boeing did not meet the deadline, per the outlet. Boeing has acknowledged the claim but did not provide further details regarding the potential breach, according to the outlet.” Boeing Faces Cybersecurity Crisis As Lockbit Gang Demands Ransom And Threatens To Release Company’s Sensitive Data
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- Lloyd Billingsley: “But leaves state’s bloated bureaucracies untouched.” Gov. Newsom Signs Bill on ‘Body Shaming’
- “Musclebound federal agencies and their institutional biases are rendering these same agencies incapable of countering the many risks we now face.” The Pink Flamingo Scenario
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The government markets its killing program as ‘Medical Assistance in Dying,’ or MAID for short. It’s classic Hitlerian eugenics but with a shiny liberal sheen.” SHOCK Statistic: 4.1% of Deaths in Canada Due to Government Euthanasia (MAID)
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- ” . . . getting permission from multiple government agencies for each launch means months of delays each time. Under those conditions the development of Superheavy and Starship is impossible . . . SpaceX should waste as little energy now in trying to fly from Boca Chica. Don’t pour good money after bad. Better to quickly shift gears to Florida, and therefore waste as little time or capital as possible.” No launch of Starship/Superheavy until February?
- “[T]he map continues to strengthen the hypothesis that Mars is not a dry desert like the Sahara, but is actually only like the Sahara in the equatorial tropics. Above 30 degrees latitude it is like Antarctica, a desert covered with ice.” A new global map of the near-surface ice on Mars
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- He agreed with the late Justice Anton Scalia that the laws were “not about the persecution of a minority, but whether states have authority to regulate dangerous sexual conduct,” and expressed concern about “the exponential spread of STDs and HIV” – which to the present day is largely contracted and spread by people who engage in male-on-male sexual acts, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Contrary to the Lawrence justices, Johnson insisted there was “no right to sodomy in the Constitution.”‘No Right to Sodomy in the Constitution’ – Speaker Johnson Stands by 15-Year-Old Remarks
- “Making it legal to mutilate children.” Trans Refugee Bills Sweeping Dem Cities
- LGBT lobby groups have expressed anger and disappointment at the ruling, with Amnesty International describing the “continued endorsement [of] the criminalization” of sodomy in the South Korean military as a “distressing setback in the decades-long struggle for equality in the country.” South Korea Upholds Ban on Buggery in Military: Undermines Nation’s ‘Fighting Power’
- “The hypocrisy evinced by Notre Dame leadership is appalling.” Notre Dame President Defends Drag Shows on ‘Catholic’ Campus
- “. . . and it has absolutely nothing to do with idiotically forcing girls to compete with boys in sports and forcing them to be exposed to penises in the locker room.” It’s a Miracle: Hawaiian Court Has Determined That Boys and Girls are Different
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- But for our expert class — the people who view nature as foe to vanquish rather than an unchanging reality — this can be a blessing. Despite scientific advances, claims against free will are ultimately unfalsifiable; we can never know what we would have done. Advocates of a society without free will look at the evidence — more crime, more despair — and just say our war on nature has not gone far enough. The dream to “reimagine” society chugs along toward a new meaning of justice. The Latest Expert ‘Discovery’ Would Mean the End of America as We Know It
- In a statement, the Women’s Ordination Conference reacted, “On some level, the document seems to reflect a recognition of the wounds women have experienced at the hands of the church, but it falls short of engaging substantially with the healing of those wounds, opting instead to leave those issues to ever more studies and commissions.”Women Vote at Vatican Alongside Bishops for First Time in Catholic History
- “It’s a terror, really.” Shelby Steele: “White Guilt is Not Real Guilt”
- “For the veteran, coming home is to encounter a continuing trauma of living with those who are deeply false to the truth and ignorant of love.” A Review of River City One
- “National Public Radio says about the dumbest thing it could possibly say when it comes to opera.” European Opera is Not ‘White’ Music
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “Angel Studios’ film debuts in fourth place in crowed Hollywood box office race.” After Death Already Year’s Second Biggest Documentary
- “A new book analyzes the hellfire and hucksterism behind William Friedkin’s horror classic, The Exorcist.” The Devil You Don’t Know
- “How the creative process leads to the divine.” A View of the Creative Process Through a Musical Lens
- “The atheist philosopher ends up making a strange case for Christianity en passant. John Gray’s Postliberal Prophecies
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.