Good morning, kids. Yesterday, I was forwarded a text message from a friend which included a few other friends that was a petition from the ADL (hold your laughter for a few moments) to “Urge the US Department of Education to Make Colleges Safe from Antisemitism.” My friends, who I have known for years and still love dearly are blind, lifelong liberals. Mercifully, despite living in an illusory past of Democrat = good and Republican = evil, as well as swallowing the Trump hatred and the usual propaganda hook, line and sinker, they are not completely zombified Maoists.
In all of that time, I have tread very carefully, as mercifully they have, in not broaching the subject of politics. They more or less know where I stand. But that said, I have to wonder if they are approaching a tipping point as it were, or will it take a bit of a gentle nudge in the ribs – which in the interest of being cruel to be kind would be a swift kick in the ass – to wake the hell up and smell the damn coffee, if not the “covfefe.” I sense an opportunity to do a bit of good old fashioned 1960s consciousness-raising. The idea is to show them the dots and let them do the connecting.
Democrat infighting over Israel threatened to turn physical Friday, after Rep. Andre Carson (D-IN) repeatedly called Rep. Josh Gottheimer (D-NJ) “cowardly” in an interview and said, “We can handle it like gentlemen or we can get into something else.”
Carson was responding to a post on X by Gottheimer where he slammed 15 Democrat colleagues who voted against or “present” on a House resolution expressing support for Israel as “despicable.”
Carson’s threat drew criticism from prominent Jewish progressives. Jonathan Greenblatt, CEO of the Anti-Defamation League, posted:
It’s inexcusable for any member of Congress to threaten a colleague, & especially egregious that @RepAndreCarson is threatening a Jewish member for speaking out at a moment when we’re seeing a massive spike in antisemitism. What’s the point? Does he think it’s productive to intimidate @RepJoshG?
Gottheimer later sought to tamp down the tensions, posting that he was thankful for colleagues who did support the bipartisan resolution and that “it’s more important than ever for us to talk to each other”
Andre Carson is an ape in a three-piece, full on Farrakkkan acolyte Jew- and America-hater. This is known. Here’s his rap sheet courtesy of Discover the Networks. That he was elected, (or given the nature of Democrat election fraud, installed) at all speaks volumes as to the state of the Democrat Party and sadly the mindset of far too many American blacks, thanks in no small part to the poisonous rot of Jew-hatred they inherited from their Democrat-enslaved ancestors. But that’s a whole other story that deserves to be told in depth.
Sorry, Josh Gottheimer, but your and your Jewish Democrat colleagues and constituents’ chickens are coming home to roost, as a certain apostate “reverend” we all know too well would say. You stood by and remained silent for years at what your party has done to this nation, and what your colleagues have said and done both privately and out in the open. (Correction: Joe Mannix reminds me that Gottheimer and his ilk were active participants in moving the ball down field, as it were, at least in terms of the destructive policies). Yet for the interest of your own political expediency, you looked the other way. Maybe your calculus was like Franz von Papen in Germany circa 1933, who thought he and his ilk would use Adolf Hitler like a puppet to gain power for themselves. For those who don’t know the history, von Papen wound up with what he thought were the marionette strings around his own neck.
A Nevada man was arrested last week in connection to allegedly issuing ominous and antisemitic threats to a U.S. senator in the wake of Hamas’ bloody terror attack on Israel, according to a criminal complaint.
John Anthony Miller, 43, allegedly began making the calls to the unnamed female senator on Oct. 11, four days after Israel’s war with Hamas began. […] While the senator is not named in the complaint, Sen. Jacky Rosen is Jewish, and Miller’s threats repeatedly seek to tie the lawmaker’s support for Israel to what he says is her Jewish background.
. . . “All these f**g lies is in your fucking hands.. and I’m gonna f**g see you soon,” Miller allegedly warned. “You just f**g woken up a motherf**g monster, you f**g piece of s**, un-human, subhuman, you’re vermin… we’re gonna finish what Hitler started.” . . .
. . . Miller also left a voicemail on October 19 in which he asked if the Jewish lawmaker had Israeli settler relatives. “…450 thousand of ‘em are American and are able to co-commit war crimes and come back and forth. Huh? Yeah, I-I-I pretty sure she is. Pretty sure she is. And she ain’t gon do a damn thing,” Miller allegedly said, per Fox News. “She lets her own family members kill these Pe-Palestinians in the West Bank. The Christians in the West Bank. Senator, I’m sorry to say, but yah know what, you’re a piece of [expletive] and you’re gonna burn in [expletive]ing [expletive] for your [expletive]ing crimes.”
I assume Jacky Rosen will say something like “Oh, now you! You precocious little rapscallion!” or else tell us that this goof is an Ultra-MAGA extremist Republican. Since we have yet to learn this psycho’s party affiliation, I can only assume he’s a Democrat.
Regardless, it’s time for Gottheimer, Rosen and all the rest to get their collective fucking pinhead out of the oven and shut off the gas. Doing a Rodney King impression ain’t gonna cut it, sunshine. Carson and all the others have taken over and I’ve got some news for you. Once he and his ilk truly gain absolute power, the first people they’re going to come after are you and every other Jew in the Democrat Party, as well as the now completely Marxist-subsumed ADL.
Gottheimer might be a lost soul and beyond salvation. But perhaps, just maybe, the orgasmic glee with which Carson and all the others in the Squad, or more accurately DEATH Squad are cheering the savage bloodbath in Israel and the baying for blood of Jews over here is finally a wakeup call.
We may now be experiencing a tectonic shift of major magnitude, namely the exodus of Jews from liberalism. The triggering event is the Hamas savagery on Oct 7th in Israel and, of equal importance, the support of many Americans for this barbarism. These two events are a double wakeup call for many American Jews — who could imagine anybody celebrating the beheading of babies, nor thousands of Americans, often at elite universities, denouncing Israel as an apartheid, genocidal colonial regime?
Anti-Semitism per se is not the issue. Such hostility is part of American life but, thankfully, it usually involve isolated incidents such as defacing synagogues or assaulting Jews dressed in Hasidic garb. The very worst is shooting Jews at prayer, typically by mentally ill loners. . .
. . . One highly-publicized response to events has been the threats of billionaire Jews such as Ronald Lauder and Leslie Wexner to stop funding their alma maters over campus anti-Semitism. Thousands of other Jews have also undoubtedly closed their checkbooks in disgust. But, as I have argued elsewhere, the anti-Israel vitriol will not cease. Billions in donations will be raised elsewhere, and no school can end the hatred of Jews. Nevertheless, these rich Jews are sending a message whose deeper unease is far more consequential than a closed checkbook; eyes are opening.
Less visible in this tectonic shift is a shocker — Jews are buying guns. Lots. A recent NBC news story had the headline “‘Not Safe Anywhere Now:’ American Jews Are Flocking to Gun Training Classes.” Now Jews in cities with large Jewish populations were suddenly inundating gun stores and shooting ranges, all saying, “I never believed I would do this.” The gun-enthusiast website Reload told of a Jewish gun training organization that recently received about 638 calls on its hotline about joining over a five-day period while for the entire past years, the figure was 950. Nor is packing heat limited to cities with large Jewish populations. In West Texas, an area hardly at risk from Hamas, Jews are suddenly arming themselves and practicing their marksmanship.
Those unfamiliar with the political views of Jews may not fully grasp the shift. Guns were not previously on the agenda to combat anti-Semitism. . . Now, buying a gun is not just adding one more item to defending against anti-Semitism; it is an admission that the “old way of thinking” no longer applies. And many Jews will do the once unthinkable: admit this new reality in public. . .
. . . Uncertainties aside, the likely outcome will be Jews moving rightwards. Almost certainly Jews will lose their enthusiasm for open borders given that millions of new arrivals will likely be Muslims. Jews can see what has happened in Europe as large numbers of Muslims enter European countries — anti-Jewish violence increases. They can also see this at home as Muslim immigrants gain an electoral foothold in Minnesota and Michigan (see “the Squad )” . . .
. . . The shift away from the Left that began in Israel decades ago may have finally arrived in the U.S. This exodus is particularly likely as the Democratic Party increasingly embraces defunding the police, ending cash bail, hostility to meritocracy, celebrating every sexual proclivity imaginable, a contempt for traditional morality and all else anathema to most Jews. When today’s American Jews look at Israel, they see that, in the final analysis, endless talk and good intentions are insufficient; better to have a gun and know how to use it. And Jews are good learners.
That remains to be seen. Something-something, learn from the past, something-something condemned to repeat it? This is a central theme of the holiday of Passover. It is not merely to remember and commemorate the exodus from our enslavement and persecution in Egypt with the help the Almighty, but to commemorate and remember the fact that “In every generation, they rise up against us.”
Of course the closest thing to Judaism for the Josh Gottheimers and Jacky Rosens in this country is a plate of matzah ball soup, a pastrami sandwich and watching Yentl. Or more likely Annie Hall.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The tragedy is that realist deterrence is moral, while naïve appeasement is immoral.” A Therapeutic Middle East Versus a Tragic One
- “Far from making us stronger, immigration policy has created a political and cultural monster that neither party can now control.” Immigration is Transforming the Country — For the Worse
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Now, more than ever, it’s all about memory against forgetting.” Biden and Obama Dance the 9/11 Two-Step
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “Megidish had been one of the soldiers staffing an observation post that was attacked by Hamas on October 7. Her rescue brings the number of known hostages down to 238, and provides a huge boost to hopes of rescuing more, as well as to national morale.” WATCH: Celebrations at Home of Ori Megidish, Rescued Israeli Soldier
- “Hamas’ humiliation.” Female Battalion of IDF Eliminates 100 Terrorists
- Kidnapped German citizen’s mostly naked body, with limbs twisted in the wrong direction, was driven in the back of a pick up truck through Gaza streets, as large crowds of “civilians” spit on her and beat her limp body. Now skull bone has been recovered which DNA testing confirmed is Shani. Death Of Shani Louk Confirmed, Was Kidnapped And Driven Through Gaza Streets Mostly Naked To Jeering Crowds
- “These boys are screaming, and … one of them says, ‘I want my mother,’ and then he says, ‘Why am I alive?’ It’s a very … I will never forget these two boys. I just can’t imagine,” MacCallum said with tears visible in her eyes. “So, beyond the blood and the horror, is the emotion of — I don’t know if they survived — but of the survivors.” ‘So Many Charred Bodies’: Fox’s Martha MacCallum Almost Breaks Down In Tears Describing ‘Unfiltered’ Terrorist Video
- “Heartbreaking. You know the women spoke under duress.” “Cruel, Psychological Propaganda”: Netanyahu Lashes Out at Hamas Over Hostage Video
- Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office played down the report compiled by the Intelligence Ministry as a hypothetical exercise — a “concept paper.” But its conclusions deepened long-standing Egyptian fears that Israel wants to make Gaza into Egypt’s problem, and revived for Palestinians memories of their greatest trauma — the uprooting of hundreds of thousands of people who fled or were forced from their homes during the fighting surrounding Israel’s creation in 1948. (And what of the uprooting of hundreds of thousands of Jews from Muslim countries back then? – jjs) An Israeli ministry, in a ‘concept paper,’ proposes transferring Gaza civilians to Egypt’s Sinai
- “Better warfare through chemistry.” (Meh. Nothing like good old VX or phosgene for this cancer – jjs) Israel May Use New ‘Sponge Bombs’ to Neutralize Hamas Attack Tunnels
- The interviewer asked Marzouk: “Many people are asking: Since you have built 500 kilometers of tunnels, why haven’t you built bomb shelters, where civilians can hide during bombardment?” Hamas Official: Tunnels are for Protecting Terrorists, Not “Palestinian” Civilians
- “There is no moral equivalence between Hamas’ actions and Israel’s.” Morality and Expediency in Israel
- “The problem of former workers mapping out the communities they raided.” Mohammed, You’re Fired
* * * * *
- “Fletcher estimated that roughly 75% of the clients he sees now are Jewish American or Israeli, and noted that many of them are women. A significant number of patrons include entire families that come in together to take a unified step in creating a greater sense of security amid troubled times, according to TMZ.” American Jews and Israelis are Snatching Up Guns at Dramatic Rate, Los Angeles Shop Owner Says
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “You have to save yourselves, for G-d’s sake!” Jewish College Students: Stop Whining and Grow Some!
- “As you all know, throughout these horrific and inhuman attacks by Hamas, Magen David Adom has played a critical role in providing medical aid to victims.” Walmart Gifting $1 Million to Israeli Medical Emergency Service and Holocaust Museum
- Robert Zimmerman: “What has not been noted enough however is the political allegiances of these pro-Hamas demonstrators. While not every Democrat favors what Hamas did on October 7th, we can be very very VERY confident that practically every single one of these pro-Hamas protesters, calling for the death of every Jew in Israel and numbering in the tens of thousands, is a Democrat, and has been voting for Democrats their entire lives. This is the base of the Democratic Party. Don’t Forget: The Protesters Supporting the Hamas Mass Murderers are All Democrats
- Among other slogans, the protestors can be heard chanting “Elbit Systems has got to go,” and one protester reportedly told the police they “are defending genocide of children,” The Independent reported. The protesters reportedly breached barricades and alleged that they were pepper sprayed by police. Pro-“Palestine” Protesters Reportedly “Shut Down” American Office of Israeli Defense Contractor, Clash With Police
- “‘You do not need to worry about finding a lawyer,’ Rachel Weber told students who called for terrorism against Israelis.” UMass Lecturer Who Refused To Condemn Terrorism Promises Pro-Hamas Protesters Legal Support
- “Marshall Ganz told Jewish students the words ‘Jews’ and ‘democracy’ cannot be applied to Israel and organized a ‘Palestinian solidarity’ discussion during class.” Harvard Lecturer Who Discriminated Against Jewish Students Faces No Disciplinary Action
- “I’m still collecting my thoughts on the YDN’s egregious correction,” Tartak, editor in chief of rival campus newspaper Yale Free Press, wrote on her X social media account on Monday. Yale Campus Newspaper Censors pro-Israel Writer’s Column on Hamas Beheading Men, Raping Women
- “The argument being made by those presidents who refused to speak out against the October 7 attack is that it’s acceptable to promote ideas which contradict the nation’s underlying moral sensibilities.” When College Presidents Were America’s Conscience
- “Tulane University’s president schools his mealymouthed peers in responding to students’ anti-Semitic violence.” An Adult on Campus, Finally
* * * * *
- “Only recently did Jewish Poles feel comfortable expressing their identity. I bet that will change once again.” ‘Pro-Palestine’ Protesters March With Anti-Semitic Signs in Poland
- “If it’s not a call for a two-state solution, then what is it?” A Question for Those Who Chant “Palestine Must Be Free”
- “What are free societies supposed to do about large numbers of people who reject the principles of tolerance on which a free society depends?” Hamas Apologists Across the West are Exposing the Limits of Tolerance
- “The events of October 7 were not ‘another Holocaust.’ But they could help set the stage for one.” Hamas and the Holocaust
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “We’re gonna finish what Hitler started.” Man Arrested After Allegedly Threatening Jewish U.S. Senator
- Democrat infighting over Israel threatened to turn physical Friday, after Rep. Andre Carson (D-IN) repeatedly called Rep. Josh Gottheimer (D-NJ) “cowardly” in an interview and said, “We can handle it like gentlemen or we can get into something else.” (While for sure Andre Carson is no more than an ape-in-a-3-piece Farrakkkan acolyte, Gottheimer is a complete schmuck for not getting the hell out of the party that wants to throw him and all of us into a mass grave – jjs Democrat Infighting Breaks Out over Support for Israel
- “We may now be experiencing a tectonic shift of major magnitude, namely the exodus of Jews from liberalism.” A Watershed Moment for Jews
- David Harsanyi: “Sooner or later radical leftists were going to be emboldened. Sooner is now.” Liberal Jews Have No Reason to be Surprised by Progressive Anti-Semitism
- “Their silence shows they know who controls their party and purse strings to power.”Someone Issued a Gag Order on Illinois Democrats
- East Hampton Town Supervisor Peter Van Scoyoc called the vandalism “evil and disgusting symbols of hatred” which had no place in Montauk’s “close-knit, caring, and inclusive community.” (When you include Leftists, you include insanity – jjs) Swastikas and ‘Free Palestine’ found spray-painted in tony Montauk, NY
- “The left has caused this turmoil and continues to churn it on every level of society on a daily basis. They start in grade school and even earlier. They force children to contemplate things that are irrational and biologically impossible. They continue the siege of their minds by preaching agendas and ignoring facts. By the time students reach college, they are opinionated and entitled. They have the swag, but not the fortitude. They are fragile snowflakes offended by everything, hating tradition, and blind to the fact that the Kool-Aid they have been breast-fed by the left has destroyed their ability to think rationally.” The Left Is Responsible for the Mass Psychogenic Illness of Jewish Hatred
- Raymond Ibrahim: “In reality, however, even if all of these fires are truly accidental, products of fireworks and faulty wires, the Muslim governments of Egypt and Iraq are still largely to blame. Since the Arab-Islamic conquest of the formerly Christian-majority Middle East, severe restrictions, based on sharia stipulations, have made it next to impossible for Christians not only to build but to repair churches.” Nightmare Wedding: Over 100 Christians Burned Alive, Iraqi Gov. Says ‘Accidental’
- “The post has since been removed by X for violating community guidelines and Sen. Khan received a strong condemnation from several users, including those with Palestinian flags in their bios, according to Jerusalem Post.” Pakistani Senator Praises Hitler’s Genocide of Jews
- “When an enemy tells you he wants to kill you, believe him.” The Deadly Wages of Western Secularism
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Morris’ stake in the fund depicts a relationship with the president’s son that goes beyond one of a typical lawyer, including paying his IRS debts on top of strategizing his legal defense. Hunter Biden racked up at least $10 million in legal bills over the past five years, CNN reported in October, as he will potentially spend millions more defending himself from an impeachment inquiry and three gun charges.” Report Corroborates that Lawyer Kevin Morris Controls Hunter Biden’s Stake in Chinese Fund
- Margot Cleveland: “The Delaware team knew the FD-1023 was not Russian disinformation, was not from Giuliani, came from a highly reliable CHS, and merited further investigation.”David Weiss’ Office Ignored Thoroughly Vetted Evidence of Biden Corruption
- “The existence of the new massive trove of pseudo-anonymous emails sent by Biden was only made public by a Freedom Of Information Act lawsuit brought by the Southern Legal Foundation. “’NARA has completed a search for potentially responsive documents and is currently processing those documents for the purpose of producing non-exempt portions of any responsive records on a monthly rolling basis,” stated a status report filed in a federal court in Georgia on Monday’.” Over 80,000 Pages of Joe Biden’s Pseudonymous Emails Discovered By National Archives
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “I will follow whatever court determination is in place by the time I certify the ballot. I do believe that Donald Trump incited the insurrection.” CO SecState Griswold: ‘Real Questions’ if the Constitution Disqualifies Trump from Presidency
- “Chutkan issued a narrow gag order against Trump earlier this month, restricting him from chastising prosecutors, court staff, and potential witnesses. The judge temporarily lifted the gag order at the request of Trump’s lawyers while they pursued an appeal.” (Shit-can Chutkan – jjs) Judge Reinstates Gag Order Against Trump in Federal Election Case
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Based on the history of assassinations in the Kennedy family alone it seems incomprehensible that Secret Service authorization is not forthcoming.” Why is RFK, Jr. Being Denied Secret Service Protection?
- “We need consistent, mass-turnout, nonviolent disruption to stop business as usual and compel politicians to act” against “an existential crisis that threatens every fiber of every being in every corner of the world,” according to its website. Democrat Reps Schmooze With Confrontational Eco-Activists That Have Targeted Colleagues
- Unless they’re probing with a flaming spear up the culo, I’m not interested – jjs House Republicans Probe DC Attorney General’s ‘Politically Motivated’ Scrutiny of Conservative Group
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Anti-Israeli protests have soared across the U.S. since the Oct. 7 attack on Israel launched by Hamas, an Islamic terrorist group. A handful of protestors have chanted antisemitic slurs, held up swastikas and blamed Israel for the deadly attack.” (How many men, women and children have MAGA Republicans raped, beheaded or burned alive? – jjs) “Are They Extremists?”: Doocy Asks KJP if Pro-Palestine Protesters are Held to Same Standard as ‘MAGA’ Republicans
- That media outlets are incapable of accurately describing Hamas supporters’ disdain for Jewish people showcases just how much tolerance the left has for antisemitism in its ranks. Then again, if so-called “news” organizations like The New York Times are willing to hire an Adolf Hitler superfan and cover up the Holocaust, legacy media’s willingness to downplay the Dagestan airport attack isn’t all that shocking. Anti-Semitic Attacks Against Jews are the Media’s New ‘Mostly Peaceful Protests’
* * * * *
- “The executive order’s justifications leave open the possibility for all sorts of things — especially censorship,” Digital Progress Institute President Joel Thayer told the DCNF. “If we are simply placing labels on things, then what constitutes an AI-label? What are regulatory actions they can take if not appropriately labeled? Do they force companies to take down content? How much influence will the White House have over those decisions?”Biden’s Newest Bid To Clamp Down On AI Could Open The Door To More Online ‘Censorship,’ Experts Warn
- The White House says it will sent out guidance to landlords, federal contractors, federal benefits programs and others to reduce the possibility of racial and other biases in their use of AI. There will also be enforcement: the White House fact sheet on the executive order states that there will be “training, technical assistance, and coordination between the Department of Justice and Federal civil rights offices on best practices for investigating and prosecuting civil rights violations related to AI.” White House Releases AI Executive Order: ‘Equity and Civil Rights’ a Priority
- “There’s a simple pattern that the media follow when covering each new crisis that pops up during Joe Biden’s catastrophic [illegitimate] presidency: A calamity occurs either domestically or abroad, and rather than examining the cause, the media instantly frame Biden as a hero at battle.” Joe Biden Isn’t “Managing” or Confronting Problems. Joe Biden Is the Problem.
- “It might be trusted with a weather forecast – but then again it’d probably get that wrong too.” My Conversation With Bard, Google’s AI Chatbot Who Gets Everything Wrong
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “On Monday morning, reports circulated that the UAW had reached a deal with GM. According to details available, the deal mimics many components of the union’s deal with Ford, where base wages will increase 25 percent through April 2028.” (If they likely still vote Democrat, I could care fuck-all – jjs) UAW Strike Ends with Higher Wages, Better Benefits for Auto Workers
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- In June 2021, the Commerce Department added XPCC to the “Entity List” for “accepting or utilizing forced labor in the implementation of the People’s Republic of China’s campaign of repression against Muslim minority groups in the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region (XUAR).” Chinese Parent Of US Battery Maker Has Business Ties With Blacklisted CCP Paramilitary Group
- “Recent population numbers suggest that the tiger is making a comeback.” Thailand’s Tiger Turnaround Contradicts Climate Fear-mongering
- So airlines fly tens of thousands of empty, “ghost” flights to not lose their E/U.-regulated airport slots, while outputting tons of greenhouse gases that run counter to E.U. “climate change” policies. Flying Blind Into Net-Zero
- “Climate change scolds insist that the Earth is heating up and will be uninhabitable in just a few years. Really?” The Climate is Indeed Changing – Grab a Warm Jacket
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “We have a continuing concern about Iranian influence, actors and Hezbollah.” How Many Hamas and Hezbollah Terrorists Have Crossed the Southern Border?
- “RAND corporation advises feds in government-funded report to adopt ‘inclusive language.'”Federal Contractor Urges DHS To Ditch Term ‘Illegal Immigrant,’ Says ‘Jihadist’ Is ‘Racially Charged’
- “Many of the Chinese illegals, who are overwhelmingly lone adults, begin their journey in Ecuador, which allows visa-free travel for Chinese nationals. From there, they join migrants of many other nationalities for the long march north through the Darien Gap, a roadless land route from South America to North America, covered in thick rainforest.”Staggering 22,187 Chinese Nationals Arrested Attempting to Cross U.S. Southern Border
- “The FDNY and other city agencies recently inspected the airfield.” NYC Opening Shelter For 2,000 Migrants At Airfield Despite Fire Department’s Concerns
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Price is the second Soros-backed DA to experience the effects of their own soft-on-crime policies after Louisiana District DA Jason Williams was carjacked earlier this month.”Comedy Gold! Soft-On-Crime, Soros-Backed DA Robbed in Car Raid
- Alford Lewis, 19, was filmed by an accomplice strolling up to at least two separate people walking on the pathway at Wortham Park in Houston last Thursday and cold-cocking them in the head for seemingly no reason. He later admitted the whole thing was a stunt to get more “likes” for his social media accounts. Texas Teen Caught Punching Random Strangers: ‘Everybody Makes Mistakes’
- “If you frequent this CVS, you must press a button to summon a sales associate and then point to the picture of the toilet paper brand you wish to purchase, then wait while they go and fetch it.” (Or step and fetch it – jjs) “This is the Third World”: CVS Displays Framed Pictures of TOILET PAPER; Customers Must Ask Staff for It
- “Mark Twain is claimed to have said, ‘It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.’ Alas, perhaps Portland, Maine City Councilor Victoria Pelletier is not familiar with the adage, or she never independently reached that conclusion.” Portland, ME, Politician Says Mass-Murderer’s Motive Was . . . White Supremacy
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Matthew Coffin is the leader of an LGBT student group that derailed a Federalist Society event featuring Fifth Circuit judge Kyle Duncan.” (Coffin, bury thyself – jjs) Stanford Law School Taps Organizer of Shout-Down Protest To Help Find New Dean
- “When fields of study surrender to ideological fads, they lose their right to govern themselves.” After Academic Freedom
- “Notice all of the AGs who signed onto this letter are in abortion states. Clearly, Big Abortion is pulling the strings on their political campaign dollars.” Pro-Life Groups Condemn Democrat AGs Letter Supporting ‘Misinformation’ About Pregnancy Centers
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Mendez, President of Paterson City Council, is facing a set of fresh charges relating to mail-in-ballot election fraud after he already faced charges in June 2020 and February 2021. . . Ibezim, who stood as a candidate in a Plainfield mayoral election in 2021, has been charged with allegedly directing associates to fill out blank registration applications and bringing nearly 1,000 to a post office.” New Jersey AG Announces Election Fraud Charges Against Two Dems
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “In addition to the securities fraud charges, Paxton is also dealing with a whistleblower lawsuit. Paxton, however, has denied any wrongdoing in relation to this case. The outcome of these respective trials hold considerable importance for the Attorney General’s future political career.” Texas AG Ken Paxton’s Securities Trial Begins April 15 2024
- “It’s going to be difficult to convince American voters of that smear.” Is Mike Johnson Really Dr. Evil?
- “And now, here we are, with a cognitively challenged president. Jillary is believed to be the receiver of all wisdom from Obama-era apparatchiks who are shot-calling from the Executive Office Building or Kalorama. She pushes Joe to the exits, pulls him to the podium, and she’s pushing him into the 2024 election, where it’s obvious he can’t hang. If she wasn’t before, Jillary now appears to wear the crown as the Kingpin of the Biden Crime Family.” Jillary
- “Biden is very much alive.” (So was Karen Ann Quinlan – jjs) Top 6 Weirdest Moments From Kamala’s ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “Wesley Bell is the Prosecuting Attorney of St. Louis County in Missouri — an elected position, equivalent to that of a ‘district attorney’— and was elected in 2019. After announcing his candidacy for the Senate against Hawley on June 7, Bell announced on Monday that he would instead run for Bush’s House seat following her commentary about Israel’s ongoing conflict with Hamas.” Josh Hawley Challenger Drops Senate Bid, Will Run To Unseat Fellow Dem and Filthy Sub-Literate Racialist Shit-Whore Cori Bush In House Race
- “Phillips might not have a butterfly’s chance in a hurricane of winning the nomination, but the very existence of his candidacy forces Democrats to look at things they’d rather not see. But instead of acknowledging the message, they’re kneecapping the messenger.”Dems Are Freaking Out Over This Little-Known Minnesota Congresscritter
- “New speaker of the House? Looks like a win for America-loving conservatives.” The Republican Caucus in Chaos? Hardly.
- “A wide-ranging group of factors led to the resounding victory, according to the sources, including Landry’s strength as a candidate, embracing early voting, Trump and the state party endorsements paired with a modern approach to targeting voters — especially those who do not typically vote in off-year elections — and reaching single-issue voters who are independents and Democrats.” Inside Jeff Landry’s Victory — How Early Voting, Effective Voter Targeting, and a ‘Terrific Candidate’ Landed GOP Jungle Primary Win
- “In McKay Coppins’ new biography, Romney: A Reckoning, the senator and former presidential candidate has a long list of grievances that often reveal more about him than about his critics.” Mitt Romney, We Hardly Knew Ye (Oh, we knew him all too well! – jjs)
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “House Republicans plan to pass a bill with $14 billion in aid for Israel, but they wish to offset the cost of the foreign aid, as Johnson’s team hopes to splinter Democrat unity. Biden, Schumer, and McConnell want to pass Ukraine and Israel together in a larger supplemental package without offsets for the foreign aid.” Dispute over Israel, Ukraine Aid Puts Speaker Johnson at Odds with Joe Biden, Mitch McConnell
- The reprehensibility of these comments cannot be overstated. Biden’s [junta] is peopled with a number of “elites” who probably are familiar, at least in a theoretical, intellectual sense, with John Stuart Mill’s dictum, “War is an ugly thing.” But, hey, if it’s good for business, particularly in electoral swing states, let’s go for it. Biden Junta: War is Very Good for Business
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “US military prepared to strike Tehran’s proxies ‘at a time and place of our choosing.'” Iran-Backed Forces Have Attacked US Positions and Allies 23 Times in Past Two Weeks, Pentagon Says
- “A US agreement with the Gulf states would expel Iran and create a platform to project American power in the region.” US Must Make Use of Gulf Islands Unlawfully Occupied by Iran
- “As anti-Semitic incidents spike in the rest of Europe, Hungary’s restrictive immigration policies are vindicated.” From “Never Again” to “Now and Again”
- “The Western world is at a crossroad. Will it once again hear the anguished voices of millions dead and displaced asking their self-serving leaders: why did you not prevent world war when you had the chance?” The West is Facing Another Munich Moment
- “The CCP enlists foreigners like Newsom to aid in spreading its propaganda overseas and influencing American policies toward China.” How Gavin Newsom Became China’s Useful Idiot
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “U.S. voters see postwar military alliance as increasing risk of war, while creating a drain on public finances.” Is Americans’ Love Affair With NATO Alliance Over? I&I/TIPP Poll
- “And indeed, every year, the world’s most powerful countries spend billions of dollars on so-called ‘defense.’” “War is a Racket” for These 25 ‘Defense’ Companies
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “By rejecting federal dollars, red states’ relationship with Uncle Sam can have no strings attached.” If Red States Don’t Want Federal Meddling, They Should Reject Federal Funding
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Many consumers rightly remain wary of genetically modified ingredients. In countries where the acceptance of GM foods is lower, such as the UK, the beer must be labeled as containing GM ingredients, limiting marketability.” Now They’re Genetically Modifying Beer
- “Here the complex interactions form the PWN [Pulsar Wind Nebula] into the `Cosmic Hand.’” Chandra X-rays a giant hand in space
- “The embryos cultured under microgravity conditions developed into blastocysts with normal cell numbers, ICM, trophectoderm, and gene expression profiles similar to those cultured under artificial-1 g control on the International Space Station and ground-1 g control, which clearly demonstrated that gravity had no significant effect on the blastocyst formation and initial differentiation of mammalian embryos.” Two mouse embryos successfully grown on ISS
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- The AAP explained later in the presentation that doctors should begin asking teenagers whether they were in an “intimate relationship,” are “monogamous,” and, disturbingly, what parts of their body they use for sexual pleasure. Academy of Pediatricians Tells Doctors to Talk to Kids About ‘Dicklets’, ‘Chesticles’, and Gender Bending
- “. . . it seems the organization had a change of heart concerning the policy, because as of October 28, 2023, it has removed men from all women’s competitions, giving them two simple options: compete against men or do not bother competing at all. And that’s how it should have been from the get-go. The way it has been forever.” Jiu-Jitsu Group Alters Rules After Ladies Drop From Tournament Matching Them Against Men
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Christian Toto: “No Time to Die wrapped production in 2019, but we’re no closer to meeting the new Bond.” Bond Team in No Rush to Ruin Franchise
- “Institutions and individuals don’t have to take a political stand.” The Fog of Art
- “What our ignorance of history threatens to do to us.” Slavery Isn’t Uncommon in Human History, Freedom Is
HITHER & YON
- “Johnson, who played for the NHL’s Pittsburg Penguins before transferring to the Elite Ice Hockey League (EIHL) in August, collided with opposing team player Matt Petgrave during the game, receiving a skate blade to the neck when Petgrave kicked his leg up.” British Police Open Investigation into Death of Hockey Player Adam Johnson, Who Was Killed by Opposing Player’s Skate Blade
- “Deep study of the great French thinker’s work reveals an infinitely complex personality—a man of his time and also of our own.” (Obama’s new book “God bless you, Alex B. Tokeville” – jjs) Tocqueville, Then and Now
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.