Good morning, kids. All I can say is, are you kidding me? Are you really efffin’ kidding me?
A group of 22 House Republicans voted Wednesday night with Democrats to table a resolution that would censure Democrat Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib over her “anti-Semitic beliefs.”
Rep. Armstrong, Rep. Buck, Rep. Duarte, Rep. Edwards, Rep. Griffith, Rep. Grothman, Rep. Hageman, Rep. Huizenga, Rep. Issa, Rep. Johnson (SD), Rep. LaMalfa, Rep. Massie, Rep. McClintock, Rep. McCormick, Rep. Miller (OH), Rep. Miller-Meeks, Rep. Moolenaar, Rep. Roy, Rep. Scott (GA), Rep. Spartz, Rep. Turner, Rep. Walberg
The resolution was introduced by Republican Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene. The House did not end up voting on the legislation after 22 Republicans voted with Democrats on a motion to table the vote. 13 Republicans did note vote. The vote was 222-186. After the vote, Rep. Van Orden changed his vote to no.
“I just introduced my resolution to censure Rashida Tlaib as privileged to force a House vote in two legislative days,” Greene wrote in a tweet after introducing the resolution. “Tlaib led a pro-Hamas insurrection into the Capitol complex, has repeatedly displayed her anti-Semitic beliefs, and shown her hatred for Israel. She must be held accountable and censured.”
Is this controversial? Is this abortion in a swing state? Is this protecting your seat at the trough? Is this Kevin McCarthy? I mean, an abject, filthy, unreconstructed and no-doubt terrorist-linked piece of shit is in your midst, while upwards of 200 American citizens are being held by the savages that she openly supports and we can’t get a unanimous GOP vote to censure her? Some folks I recognize as being bereft of morality such as Ken Buck who’s bucking to be the next Joe Walsh or Joe Scarborough to get a gig on MSNSDAP. But Harriet Hageman or Victoria Spartz? What the hell are you people thinking?
Am I getting wee-wee’d up over nothing? I mean, we all know the GOP is an abject joke of a farce of a sham of two mockeries of a fraud. But the world and a not insignificant portion of this nation, whatever the hell it has or is about to totally devolve into, is exploding in an orgy of orgasmic Jew-hatred not seen since the 1940s. Even Kristallnacht was a supposed “retaliation” to a German bureaucrat being gunned down by a desperate Polish Jew in Paris. This time, it’s an eruption of near-violence and rage at the victims of an orgy of barbaric savagery straight out of Hell. And by failing to censure one of its biggest cheerleaders in the House of Representatives the GOP has in fact given her the Good “House”-keeping seal of approval.
I can go on and on about the depravity of our culture vis a vis the transexual madness, sexualization of children, the murder of unborn children, decriminalization of crime, the corruption and venality of those in power, and all the rest of it. But this abomination perpetrated by 22 GOP gutless wonders has a certain quality all its own in underscoring how bereft and bankrupt of moral fiber and the courage of conviction we as a society have become. And at the risk of repeating myself, what courage did it take to execute an absolute no-brainer like censuring that rancid hunk of evil? Zero. And yet.
This at a time when courage and moral fiber are the very things required to stave off an apocalypse that is headed our way. I have yet to find any links as to the excuses given by any one of these 22 jerks but if any of them state something about the First Amendment, my head will explode. That said, I am a First Amendment absolutist. But given the nature of her statements, which included specifically the spreading of propaganda about Israel intentionally bombing that Gaza hospital, to me her right of free speech ended while spreading lies and disinformation about an ally in her official capacity as a government official. At least in terms of being a sitting Congressbeast.
One of the people watching college students cheer Hamas and tear down posters of kidnapped Israeli children commented that this was not just “dumb kids wearing Che t-shirts”.
But it is.
The ‘dumb college kids wearing Che t-shirts” were supporting mass murder, atrocities and ethnic cleansing in Latin America. They were cheering on the murder of women and children. And an international Communist movement responsible for the deaths of millions. Before they were supporting Hamas, they were backing BLM while cities burned, streets filled with broken glass and people were violently assaulted. And before BLM, there was Mumia Abu Jamal and the Gitmo terrorists, further back there were the Sandinistas, the PLO, the Weathermen, the BLA and the Viet Cong. And before them Mao and the Bolsheviks.
‘Dumb college kids’ have been supporting the mass murder of millions for at least a century. There is something different here. Never before have the atrocities been as graphically documented with so many videos taken by the monsters themselves committing their crimes that were broadly distributed in graphic and gory detail to the public in ways that could not be censored or suppressed. . .
. . . The dumb college kids may be dumb, but so was your average Nazi goose stepper or Bolshevik thug. The mobs who clamored to see heads roll around the guillotine were not geniuses. But much like the Gaza civilians that crossed the fence to take part in the murder and rape, they know what they like. And what they like is chaos, violence and seeing things burn.
Your average dumb college kid isn’t born evil because she misses BLM rallies and traded in her black power fist banner for a PLO flag, but neither were the German teens who filled stadiums to listen to Hitler or their Chinese counterparts who giggled while their teachers were beaten during Mao’s Cultural Revolution. As Alinsky said, “a good tactic is one your people enjoy.” And, “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.”
. . . The Hitler Youth weren’t just ‘dumb kids’ even if they were dumb kids. Patronizingly dismissing leftist extremism as a phase or a coming of age ritual normalizes our version of the Hitler Youth. And then we wonder at the spectacle of crowds of college kids cheering “armed resistance” against the ‘Zionist occupiers” and wonder over how they could possibly do such things. What do we think has been the norm on college campuses for at least 50 years? . . . Dismissing all of this as ‘dumb college kids’ or ‘youthful passion’ is how we got here. The greatest extremist threat in this country isn’t coming from a few KKK members living in trailer parks, but from the nation’s most prestigious Ivy League universities. It’s time for either academia to rethink its relationship to political extremism or for the country to rethink its relationship to a system of higher education that teaches students to support mass murder.
The Nazi party had its strongest base of support in German universities. As did the Communists of the Soviet Union. Our ‘Hitler Youth’ on both sides of the political spectrum are invariably college graduates. We broke up the KKK, it may be time to break up Harvard.
Can’t argue at all with Daniel Greenfield. If academia wants to hire individuals with the most repugnant views and even more, teach courses that fully promote and advance these views – while excluding any others from being taught or even expressed on campus – then they should not receive one red cent of taxpayer money and certainly donations and even tuition.
The problem however is we have a government that supports the mush being pumped into young skulls full of mush and is now actively persecuting anyone who protests. And this is not private universities and schools but public ones. The ones that we supposedly fund via our taxes. Look what happened in Loudon County when Biden at the suggestion of the NASB sicked the DOJ on parents who complained, and then labeled them as potential terrorists. Rancida Taliban though is a patriot, right?
The most important thing to know is that London is 15% Muslim. That’s far from a majority, but Muslims need a lot of what the Nazis used to call “Lebensraum”—that is, territory where they dominate the local population. Flexing their muscles, they act as if 15% is a majority and the general population, made ignorant by leftism and scared by the threat of jihad, accepts its status as a minority. If you understand these principles, you will appreciate the different approaches the London police have to things that call for Jewish genocide (that’s fine) and things that offend Muslim sensibilities (that’s bad, very, very bad). . .
. . . One would think that the British police, in the interests of public safety and protecting against hate speech (for antisemitism is hate speech), would be having a heyday arresting people. One would think that…but one would be wrong. Instead, the police have been helping the genocidal pro-Hamas protesters, whether that meant clearing the way for their marches or helping them remove posters of kidnapped Israelis. The one thing they haven’t been doing is arresting them. . . Clearly, the police in a city that is 15% Muslim know who’s in charge—and it’s Sharia law, not British law, that controls. Indeed, the police are open about their efforts to placate their Muslim overlords . . .
. . . But it’s never enough. Turning a blind eye to Muslim calls for violence and their openly antisemitic actions in a nation that prides itself on wiping out “hate crimes” is insufficient. While “hate crimes” against Jews are getting a pass, the London police are now aggressively policing any criticism against all things Muslim. Take, for example, this video, in which a man says that Hamas flags in the Bethnal Green neighborhood of London are “sh**” and “crap”.
The video doesn’t incite violence, nor does it claim that certain people are deserving of genocide. But apparently, it offended the 15%, which is why we’re now being told that the man who filmed the video and who is caring for his wife with Stage 4 cancer was dragged off to prison . . .
. . . There’s an old expression about “nursing a viper to your bosom.” It talks about naively taking close to you someone who wishes to kill you. The left trained the West to hate itself and its values. And having beaten the West down, it encouraged Westerners to embrace Muslim immigration. However, Western values and sharia are like matter and anti-matter: They cannot simultaneously exist in the same place. And as Europe gets increasingly more Muslim, it will discover, as all other nations have, that Islam’s need for Lebensraum crowds out everything else.
England is gone as are whole swathes of Europe. I predicted that Westminster Abbey would be converted into another Hagia Sophia within the next 25 years. With everything going on, I think I have to move that up to perhaps 10. And that’s whistling past the graveyard if I’m being honest.
Looking at scenes from NYC, which was and perhaps still is the most populous Jewish city on the planet and historically the safest place for Jews up until the founding of the modern state of Israel, I’m sickened to see the virulent hate marches, the ripping down of hostage posters and the cornering of Jewish students in Cooper Union to name only a few. I’m also heartened to see some of my former fellow citizens confronting some of these bastards, but how long can that last? We were this close to having an official Ministry of Propaganda shoved down our throats and no doubt Big Tech is doing exactly that behind the scenes.
How long before mass brainwashing along with mass immigration and skyrocketing Muslim birth rates destroy us from within?
I’d say, second look at the Alien and Sedition Acts, but that’s a non-starter considering who is in control of our government. That has to go, lock, stock and barrel.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “Today’s Jewish students need to take some notes.” (Class of ’82 here, Rabbi – jjs) The Brooklyn College Black-Jewish Jukebox Riot of 1970
- “Once you understand the relentless bombardment of highly organized propaganda intended to get us on board with leftist ideas, you can truly start to resist.” The Elite Conspiracy to Monopolize Opinion Through Propaganda
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “The coordinated raids and massacres on October 7 were possible only because of subtle interventions over two and a half years by the State Department and the White House, with indirect help from nonprofits like the Soros-funded International Crisis Group.” How Blinken and Company Laid the Groundwork for the Hamas Attack
- “How the U.S. blinded Israeli intelligence gathering efforts on Hamas and other Palestinian groups inside Lebanon.” (Hat tip to commenter “Huck Follywood” – jjs) Eyeless in Gaza
- “I can’t talk about the content, I can’t talk about the feelings. Just one sentence: never forget and never forgive.” Israeli Parliament Members Break Down After Watching Videos of Hamas Atrocities on October 7
- The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) translated the interview. In it, Hamas political official Ghazi Hamad says that attacks on Israeli civilians are justified; that the cost in terms of Palestinian “martyrs” is worth the ultimate goal of ending Israel; and that Hamas will continue to mount such attacks. Hamas Official: We Will Repeat October 7 Terror Attack Until Israel is Annihilated
- “A matter of good versus evil.” Mike Johnson Champions Aid to Israel
- “No timeline as to when all the Americans will leave or when Egypt will close the crossing again.” Biden: Americans in Gaza Secured Safe Passage Through Rafah Border Crossing
- “The U.N. Secretary-General keeps his blinders on.” Israel Needs No Scolding From Antonio Guterres
- “Oct. 7 showed that it’s time to quit.” To Hell With the United Nations
- “None of this will be easy. But at least it has historical precedent, and is morally correct. It’s time to end the humanitarian and security crisis entirely. It’s time for a 1 state solution. Now is the time to annex Gaza.” The Only Acceptable Ceasefire is for Israel to Annex Gaza (After they incinerate and flatten it – jjs)
- “A master of disguises.” Qatar, Hamas, and Funding Jihad
* * * * *
- “The Hamas attacks, a pogrom in everything from name to historical definition, have left Jewish people reeling from a multitude of threats.” Hamas Terrorist Attack Ignites Open Hatred of Jews Around the World
- “Callen Zimmerman, a biological female who identifies with “they/them” pronouns, was listed as an adjunct professor within the City University of New York (CUNY) system until backlash resulted in her online biography being taken down.” (Self-gassing Jew – jjs) Non-Binary Freakazoid CUNY Professor Filmed Ripping Down Missing Israeli Posters, Attacking Onlooker
- “It shouldn’t be celebrated, what I did, it should be normal. Every one should react like that.” ‘Just a Regular Guy’ – Meet NYC Construction Worker Who Confronted Man Tearing Down Israeli Hostage Posters
- “They don’t know and understand what this Islamist ideology is.” Tulsi Gabbard: LGBTQ+ Activists At Pro-Palestine Marches “Don’t Understand” Islamists Want To Kill Them
- “The SPLC couched its belated response to Hamas’ brutal Oct. 7 attack by condemning Israel’s retaliation against the terrorists.” SPLC Finally Responds to Hamas Terrorism with Stealth-Edited Accusation That Israel Targets Kids
- “Who would have imagined this is the place we would be at the moment?” said the pol, who reps a heavy Jewish population in Riverdale. (What was once the safest place for Jews on the planet – jjs) Anti-Israel Scum Tearing Down Hamas Hostage Posters is “Anti-Semitism at its Deepest Level,” NYC Leaders Say
- “Bring back Trump — before it’s too late.” (Second look at the Alien and Sedition Acts? – jjs)Would America’s Hamas Apologists Celebrate Another 9/11?
* * * * *
- Daniel Greenfield: “We broke up the KKK, it may be time to break up Harvard.” “Dumb College Kids” Have Been Supporting Mass Murder for a Hundred Years
- “A civilizational darkness not seen since the Holocaust has fallen. Shamefully, much of it emanates from our own institutions of higher learning.” The Genocidal Logic of Academic Ideology
- “The powerful sentiments aroused in Israelis and ‘Palestinians’ point to bigger issues affecting everyone in the world – what defines a nation?” Tribalism and Democracy
- “Today’s Hamas Youth rallies remind me of something.” A Cautionary Memoir
- “The resolution was introduced by Republican Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene. The House did not end up voting on the legislation as 22 Republicans voted with Democrats on a motion to table the vote. Thirteen Republicans did not vote. The vote was 222-186.” “A HUGE Mistake”: House Votes Against Censuring Rashida “Rancida Taliban” Tlaib for Pro-Hamas Rhetoric
- Oh, go suck off an aircraft carrier battle group – jjs) Kamala Harris Announces “National Strategy To Combat Islamophobia” in the Wake of Anti-Semitic Threats
- “America’s [so-called quote-unquote “president”] stands at a crossroads.” Biden’s Pact With Muslim Brotherhood-Connected Emgage
- “For some . . . the anniversary of Charlene’s officially unsolved disappearance is marked as National Grooming Gang Day of Remembrance, when the suffering of as many as a million of mostly white, working-class victims of mostly Muslim groomers of South Asian heritage is commemorated – although the state does not observe the occasion.” Britons Mark 20 Years Since Grooming Gang Victim Charlene Downes “Disappeared”
- “Meanwhile, there’s lots of evidence showing that, despite your commitment to policing ‘hate’ crimes, you’re fine when the hatred is directed against Jews.” When Your Population is 15% Muslim, You Arrest People Offending Muslims
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- The institute’s founder, James Zogby, has referred to Israel as “Nazis” and defended the term “Israel firster,” which white supremacists use to suggest American Jews are more loyal to Israel than the United States. The Biden DOJ Just Tapped This Anti-Israel Group for a ‘United Against Hate’ Initiative. They Say Israel is Guilty of Genocide.
- “The funds have moved through Arabella-controlled non-profits like the New Venture Fund, the Sixteen Thirty Fund, Hopewell Fund, and the North Fund. Some of the groups on the final receiving end have outwardly called for the destruction of the State of Israel and the genocide of the Jewish population living there. Reports suggest some of the Palestinian organizations funded by the same network may even have direct links to terrorist groups like Hamas.” (I’m sure Merrick Garland will be all over this one! Pfft – jjs) Dem Dark Money ‘Arabella’ Group Has Funneled $10M To Pro-Hamas Protesters
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Comer posted a video on X outlining bank records which show how various Biden family members took money from Chinese business associates and wired it to Joe Biden shortly thereafter.” Comer Unveils Bank Records Showing Joe Biden Received $40,000 Of ‘Laundered’ Chinese Money
- “Comer’s lies and conspiracy theories are getting more desperate by the day,” Sams wrote in a Wednesday tweet. “Perhaps that’s why yesterday he admitted his probe was going ‘downhill.’” White House Dismisses Latest Hunter Biden Bombshell as ‘Lies’ and ‘Conspiracy Theories’
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “For the crime of questioning the 2020 election, Willis wants to punish Clark ‘with the full penal and coercive power of the State.’” Jeffrey Clark’s Lawyers Demand Fani Willis’ “Grotesque Abuse of Prosecutorial Power” be Dismissed
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Hawley’s biggest critique of Citizens United is that it has allowed a dangerous union of corporate and progressive money to coalesce into a Democrat dark money operation that dominates U.S. politics. Progressive groups like Arabella Advisors have been able to transform non-profits into clearing houses for individual and corporate cash and funneled that money into radical left-wing causes.” Sen. Hawley Moves to Reverse Citizens United, End Democrat Dark Money Goliath
- “What he really means is ‘My socialist agenda is at risk.'” Biden’s ‘Democracy is at Risk’ Scaremongering Puts Democracy at Risk
- “Saleem confessed to the fraud after a police probe was launched into a GoFundMe page entitled ‘BristBLM,’ which was set up prior to the toppling of Colston’s statue. She is now set to serve a 2.5-year jail sentence.” BLM Thug Scumbag Gets 2.5 Years Jail After She Spent £30,000-Plus Donor Money on Personal Lifestyle
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Congratulations, New York Times! Bravo! It has taken 90 years, but you may have finally outdone your support for Joseph Stalin and his Ukrainian genocide. Maybe this coverage will get you another Pulitzer Prize you’ll never give back.” The New York Times Asks Why ‘Fiery’ Iran Hasn’t Killed All the Jews Yet
- “Nika Soon-Shiong accused Israel of committing genocide.” LA Times Owner’s Daughter Says Journalists Should Call Israel ‘Apartheid’ State
- “A man in London was arrested for posting a video on Facebook in which he complained about Palestinian flags and said immigration to the UK was too high.” Knock, Knock, It’s the Thought Police
* * * * *
- “And other things the media under-reported last week.” Nothing To See Here: Democrats’ Continued Attacks on Americans’ Rights, from Freedom of Speech to the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
- “The asinine and unconstitutional regulations on AI won’t protect anybody.” Biden Junta Meddles in Technology It Doesn’t Understand
- “Hasn’t been called on to ask a single question for six months.” Video: NY Post Reporter Yells At Biden Press Secretary, Calls Her “Anti-Democratic”
- Robert Zimmerman: “The hero in this story however continues to be Jaiden Rodriguez. As I said, he knows more about American history and the law and the importance of liberty than his teachers. More important, he has been willing to take abuse for doing what is right. He understands the meaning of freedom. You can’t be free if you don’t have the courage to defend it.” Gadsden Flag Kid Sues School and its Officials for Violating His First Amendment Rights
- “Other investors in Semafor include Sam Bankman-Fried – currently on trial for securities fraud, money laundering, and campaign finance violations – as well as Pfizer and the Tata Group, an Indian multi-national that has been accused of mass killings, theft, and corruption.” Start-Up News Site Semafor Says it is Partly Funded by the Anti-Trump Koch Network
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Biden and Kamala Harris (his A.I. czar) are tasked with regulating this modern-day Wild West, but many of the most powerful people and entities they will be regulating are their biggest donors. What could go wrong?” Alex Marlow: Joe Biden’s A.I. Oligarchs Plan for Our Future — Harness U.S. Government, Team with China, and ‘Break’ Capitalism
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Hydrogen production is a small slice of immeasurable.” Biden’s Fuelish Hydrogen Giveaway
- “The EPA, indifferent to facts, uncaring about Americans, unelected and unaccountable, marching us all toward automotive Armageddon.” The EPA’s War Against Cars
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Trump at least knew what to say.” Migrant Caravan Leader Mocks Biden’s ‘Weak’ Border Policies, Says US Is Being Duped
- “Our rapidly browning youth is sympathetic to Hamas.” America’s Immigration Daydream Is Coming to an End
- “Many of the Indians say they are Muslims who are claiming asylum because they dislike the Hindu nationalist program of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, but others concede they are merely looking for economic opportunities.” (And opportunities to rape, murder and subjugate us – jjs) Indian Illegals Crossing Southern Border Double, Northern Border QUADRUPLE
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The challengers argue the law criminalizes no-risk conduct, targets a disadvantaged group, and is counterproductive.” ACLU Targets Tennessee Law Aimed at Reducing HIV Transmission by Prostitutes
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- The research concluded that among the American population, 22 percent, or 612 people, admitted to knowing someone who experienced a health problem post-vaccinated, with 57 of those knowing someone who died. Dr. Skidmore then projected those findings across the country’s population to conclude: “the total number of fatalities due to [Chinese] COVID-19 inoculation may be as high as 289,789.” Fatalities From [Chinese] COVID-19 Vaccines Near 300,000, Says Peer-Reviewed Study
- “If Americans allow their firearms to be outlawed and then confiscated, would we, in fact, become like Australia or New Zealand? The answer is clear.” (Both actually looked pretty horrible during the lockdowns – jjs) An America Without Gun Rights Would Look Like Mexico, Not Australia
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The policy vows to keep a child’s gender identity secret from his or her parents if the child wishes, allows boys to compete in female sports and biological male students into girl’s locker rooms and restrooms.” Loudoun County Students Walk Out Of School Over Policy Allowing Boys In Girls Locker Rooms
- “Many predicted families would return to public school after the pandemic.”Homeschooling Continues To Rise Dramatically, WaPo Analysis Shows
- “. . . will help equip teachers with tools to ‘identify, disrupt and replace’ practices that perpetuate White supremacy.” Pittsburgh Public Schools to Instruct Teachers on ‘White Supremacy’ in Math Classes
- “Academia’s narrative about ‘land appropriation’ and ‘cultural genocide’ is not only dubious factually—it also offers a justification for revenge against certain groups.” Grievance Training
- “Those undecideds could tip the balance one way or the other. The Ohio Roundtable has sent 8.5×11-inch “See the Language” cards out to 2.3 million Ohio homes. Hopefully, once voters read the language for themselves (rather than the truncated summary that appears on the ballot), they’ll see how radical it is and reject the amendment.” Radicals Seek to Enshrine No-Exception Abortion in OH Constitution—and They May Very Well Win
- “The Republican senators included Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), Todd Young (R-IN), Mitt Romney (R-MA), Dan Sullivan (R-AK), and Joni Ernst (R-IA).” (Scum. And just because Murkowski and Collins aren’t on this list means there was horse trading so they wouldn’t take the well-deserved heat – jjs) Five Senate Republicans Turn Against Tommy Tuberville in His Fight Against the Biden Pentagon’s Abortion Policy
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “In a major win for election integrity, a district court judge dismissed a lawsuit on Monday filed by leftist groups falsely claiming Florida’s voter registration process violates federal law.” Court: Democrats Have No Evidence Florida’s Voter Registration Process Is Illegal
- “Tuesday’s final vote fell along party lines, with 45 Republicans supporting and 50 Democrats opposing the measure. GOP Sens. Mike Lee of Utah, Tim Scott of South Carolina, Thom Tillis of North Carolina, J.D. Vance of Ohio, as well as Democrat Sen. Mark Warner of Virginia, did not vote on the bill.” Senate Democrats Kill GOP Amendment To Defund Biden’s Federal Election Interference
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Mitch McConnell already undermined one Speaker of the House with his insistence on funding Ukraine. Senate Republicans speak out against his designs to make it two.” The Underminer
- Fuck you, NY Post. George Santos is a choir boy compared to 99.9% of the rest of that whorehouse he was elected to. So long as he votes against everything Democrat and RINO, I’ll back him to the hilt – jjs House Rejects Resolution to Expel Lying Rep. George Santos
- “. . . according to a Politico analysis released on Wednesday, Kennedy is ‘collecting checks from past Donald Trump donors at a much higher rate than former Joe Biden contributors’ . . . Let’s hope we can get them to notice he’s still just a [REDACTED] Commie, long before Election Day.” (Even if you don’t support Trump, you have to be out of your mind to give money to RFK jr. – jjs) UH-OH: RFK Jr. Has Taken Something That Belongs to Trump
- “Let’s take a look back at LBJ’s last race.” 1968 Redux: Will Phillips End Biden’s Campaign?
- “. . . who are these debates for, exactly? Well, we think we know the answer: they’re for the few sad GOP donors and intellectuals who still want to pretend that 2016 never happened. The kind of people who are nostalgic for the days when pro-TikTok and pro-Ukraine ads would run on Fox and no one would dare to criticize them because something something free market something something Russia something something 47 percent of America are dirty leeches.” The Farcical GOP “Debates” Must End
- Sean Spicer: “[Kristen] Welker and Lester Holt and NBC as a whole are going to appease their base. . . I don’t blame them for the left-wing questions. It’s the RNC that gave them the platform to do this. NBC is going to do what NBC does and Univision is going to do what Univision does. It’s not their fault that the RNC chose them to just to embarrass our candidates. It’s the RNC’s fault.” “Just To Embarrass Our Candidates”: Strategists Question Whether Next RNC Debate Even Matters At All
- “He ultimately blamed Jordan’s vote in January 2021 against certifying certain states’ 2020 presidential election results for opposing Jordan. Jordan’s votes that day mirrored those of now-Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA), whom Buck supported days after opposing Jordan.”RINO Fraud Scumbag Ken Buck Opts Against Reelection Days After Opposing Jim Jordan for Speaker
- “Can Republican David Oh deliver a shock win in the city’s mayoral race next week?” An Insurgent in Philly
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- David Harsanyi: “Virtually every instinct of the contemporary Democrat about this conflict has been disastrously wrong. And few of them have been more wrong than Lew.”Democrats Send a Corrupt, Inexperienced Hyperpartisan Iran-Booster to “Help” Israel
- “China’s responses to the Hamas attack show it will never support Israel, a democracy and an ally of the United States.” As China Backs Hamas, Israel Finds Out Who Its Friends Aren’t
- “Will we wait until Iran’s proxies strike again?” Stop Our Barbarian Boxer Foreign Policy
* * * * *
- Jean-Pierre wouldn’t divulge any further details on the planned meeting, according to CNBC, but said that she expects the two world leaders to have a “tough conversation.” She added that the [junta’s] stance on the communist country has not changed. Biden Expected To Meet With Xi Jinping In California This Month, White House Says
- Meloni was also quite candid about her ability to curb the migrant crisis, which has seen over 120,000 illegal migrants flow through Italy since the beginning of the year. She stated the problem is becoming “very difficult for us to manage,” while adding: “What [Europe doesn’t] understand is that it is impossible” because of “the size of the phenomenon is something that involves, in my opinion, not only the European Union but the UN…” She also added that the newcomers to Europe are “impossible to integrate.” LISTEN: Italy’s PM Pranked Into Admitting Ukraine War Fatigue & Impossibility of Solving Migrant Crisis
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Zelensky’s own inner circle tells TIME that the war is un-winnable.” (Except Vietnam was winnable, the definition of that situation being highly debatable, but the point is taken. And Zelensky is a crook – jjs) The Ukraine War’s “Cronkite Moment”
- A second aide to Zelensky admitted the military’s greatest problem is no longer a shortage of ammunition, but rather the number of men capable of wielding weapons, despite hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian men volunteering to fight at the outbreak of the war last February. “Many people thought they could sign up for a quick tour and take part in a heroic victory,” stated another dejected Zelensky staffer. The Average Ukrainian Soldier Is Now 43-Years-Old
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- “Mounting evidence Taliban benefits from aid dollars.” Taliban-Controlled Afghanistan Gets $80 Million Cash Infusion Every Two Weeks, Watchdog Says
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- ‘”The Central Command’s decision to cancel the celebration resulted from the Marine Corps’ “primary responsibility” to guarantee the defense and security of the United States,’ [Major General Christopher A.] McPhillips said.” Marine Corps Central Command Cancels Annual Ball Due To ‘Unforeseen Operational Commitments’
- “In addition, the Army is lowering requirements and offering no-questions-asked promotions for those required to ship last minute.” Army Calls Up Soldiers Last Minute, Drops Requirements for Recruiting Duty in Shortage-Induced Panic
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “. . . some of the closures in San Francisco are related to the ongoing exodus of retail businesses, many of which were exhausted by the persistent problem of shoplifting. The city’s commercial center has also struggled to recover from the [Chinese] coronavirus pandemic, when work-from-home became the preferred mode for many tech companies.”Banks Closing Across San Francisco Area, Often Without Warning
- The report explains that it costs “$2 billion a year to operate and maintain owned federal office buildings” and that “Federal agencies spend about $5 billion annually to lease office space from the private sector and from the federal government.” Gov’t is a Waste of Space: Study Finds Federal Agency Buildings Mostly Empty
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “It’s devastating to hear that so many innocent lives were cut short prematurely, and I pray that we can find answers soon as to why this is happening to help combat it. But y’all, this is exactly what’s happening with abortions. While these kids are dying outside the womb, millions of others are getting killed before they even get a chance at life and our government and so-called leaders are not only permitting such vile acts to occur, but encouraging it via donations to abortion clinics, campaigns for abortions, or spewing pro-abort rhetoric.” Infant Mortality Rate Rises for First Time in 20 Years
- “Essentially, the DEA report states that fentanyl in the U.S. is manufactured in China before being sent to Mexico, where the Mexican drug cartels then traffick the poisonous drug into American communities via the U.S.-Mexico border.” (This is an act of mass state-sponsored terrorism, if not an act of war, perpetrated by the ChiComs on the USA – jjs)Biden’s America: White House Tells Schools to Stock Up on Narcan Amid Surging Youth Fentanyl Deaths
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Georgia’s biggest companies went all-in on the ‘woke’ revolution in 2020. But if silence is complicity—as “progressives” constantly inform us—then corporate America is all-in for Hamas terrorism, too.” Coca-Cola and Delta Wouldn’t Shut Up About George Floyd; On Hamas—Crickets
- Christian Toto: “Podcaster shreds far-Left movement as ‘complete and total fraud’ following Hamas denial.” Megyn Kelly: “We’re Witnessing the Collapse of Wokism”
- “The Left wants to hurl all our history down a memory hole and turn that hole into a latrine.” Melting Down America
- “The Christian underpinnings of the Day of the Dead are what make it of interest to those who are uninterested in divisive multiculturalism.” Secular Multiculturalists Totally Whiff on Why Christians Celebrate “Day of the Dead”
- “The NHL reverses its ban on ‘Pride Tape.'” The Rainbow Tide Finds an Opening in the Dam
- “The American Ornithological Society, an organization responsible for standardizing English bird names across the Americas, announced on Wednesday that dozens of birds in U.S. and Canada will be renamed because birds who were named in honor of people can be upsetting to some, The New York Times reported.” More Than a Hundred Bird Species About To Be Renamed Because . . . Racism
HITHER & YON
- “To the end, he was complicated. He was still speaking his mind on ESPN as recently as a few years ago. It seemed he would boycott Indiana forever because he remained bitter at his 2000 dismissal there, but finally returned to Assembly Hall for an emotional homecoming in February 2020 and grown men wept for two straight hours.” (Knight passed away at the age of 83. RIP – jjs) Bobby Knight’s Complexity Went Beyond the Basketball Court
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.