Good morning, kids. In yesterday’s editorial about the outraged parents of Brooklyn’s Madison HS at Eric Adams’ displacing students in order to house illegal alien invaders in the school’s gym, I had assumed my home town borough was like the rest of the city, with the exception of Staten Island, solidly Democrat. Later in the comments it was pointed out that the southern half of Brooklyn was actually a fairly solid Republican stronghold. So now it makes sense why Adams shipped them there and not Park Slope which is basically San Francisco East.
That said, while I was going to apologize for going off on that outraged parent “Michelle,” I am reminded that the last three mayoral elections, which despite usually being in off-years, had record low turnouts across the board. Eight straight years of Bill DeBolshevik which turned the city upside down and inside out, and now Eric Adams who’s basically a younger David Dinkins. They turned my hometown, a world capital into a world-class shit-hole. Electoral shenanigans, a Marxist city council and a controversial if not recognizable candidate in Curtis Sliwa aside, the blame for what will be NYC’s demise rests with the Michelles of NYC who did not turn out in force on three separate occasions to vote the bastards out and restore at least a chance for sanity and recovery.
As the “Louder with Crowder” blog notes, “Brooklyn went 74%-25% to Joe Biden, whose policies started the current border crisis. Also, pro-illegal immigration Governor Kathy Hochul won Brooklyn 72% to 28%.”
This is just a stark illustration of a phenomenon affecting the 50 million American K-12 kids still seriously struggling to recover from three years of lockdown learning damage. Just as they’ve gotten back into schools, American kids everywhere are being placed in classrooms with even more illegal migrant kids who don’t speak the language, don’t share our customs, are in high-risk circumstances linked with bad classroom behavior, and whose trafficking into America is swelling the fortunes of evil cartels.
Well, there’s “three years of lockdown learning damage” and 40-60 years of Leftist brainwashing at the hands of these very same schools. Schools that turned out Claudine Gays and Barack Obamas by the hundreds of thousands, but that’s another story. While the lockdowns that the author mentioned did have deleterious effects to a certain extent on America’s children, they were probably better off being home by orders of magnitude by not being exposed not only to the Marxist indoctrination but the diseased tumescent genitals of men posing as women in the girls locker rooms, among other things. Friend and friend of blog Bob Zimmerman says:
“I have no sympathy for the New Yorkers. I strongly suspect they either did not vote, or did nothing to help the Republicans offer viable candidates, or voted Democratic anyway. Democrats still won 75% of the city’s vote. They had a chance and copped out. As they have in NY now for half a century. As I said, I have no sympathy. And it is one reason both you and I are no longer there.”
Very true. My departure was primarily for other reasons, but for sure the writing was on the wall. The salutary effect of getting the hell out of there before (and as!) the whole shit-house went up in flames is right up there. Yet all of that said, I am reticent to curse my erstwhile neighbors to hell. This situation plus the eruption of rabid and violent Jew-hatred, the coming after (and in) America’s children and economic collapse is an absolutely golden opportunity to open eyes, raise consciousness and recruit allies to the cause like never before, because the wolf is truly at everyone’s throat.
Forget the GOP or even any single candidate. Do not look to them for deliverance. It starts with each of us to get the job done at a personal level. Reach one and teach one, as my old friend “T.C.” would say. And it couldn’t come at a more crucial time because what’s happening at Madison HS is happening all over the country. From that same article:
The Biden [junta] is depositing pockets of “refugees” and fraudulent asylum seekers in flyover cities, making the border problem national. An Afghan “refugee” relocated to Billings, Montana was quickly charged with rape, which some Islamists consider a form of jihad. In Europe, “refugee” influxes have accompanied dramatic increases in rape. The Billings migrants also enter a city with already overcrowded schools.
Sioux City, Iowa schools are majority-minority, a dramatic and quick change. The district pays for services that help translate English into more than 150 languages. Most kids in the district are under the federal poverty level, qualifying them for multiple welfare programs and subsidies.
The same is true in Chicago, Boston, Denver, Washington D.C., and smaller cities across the American heartland. Des Moines, Omaha, Kansas City, Wichita, and St. Louis all dramatically increased in foreign-born residents from 2010 to 2019 by 10 to 50 percent, and given border data since Biden took office, it’s certain that has seen yet another spike.
All these school districts were lower-performing than the rest of their states even before lockdowns and migrant dropoffs. Those two have made things even worse for everyone in town and everyone across the nation funding this national self-destruction. Admitting illegal border crossers to public schools violates American citizen children’s rights, secured in most state constitutions, to an effective education.
It is not the American government’s job to teach every poor kid in the world English, give them breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and provide their housing and health care. It sounds charitable, but it’s really an abdication of the government’s core duty to secure the rights of its own citizens. It is logistically impossible and existentially destructive for American taxpayers and communities to be forced to accept massive numbers of people whom our social institutions radicalize against this country rather than assimilate.
Hammer meet nailhead. There is no “American government.” It’s an illusion that’s as pointless as last night’s “debate” between Haley and DeSantis. What the sentence that I emphasized is, in my view, an indictment for treason against Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants, Barack Obama or whatever cabal is actually running this country with the intention of its destruction and dismantling.
I do not use the word “treason” lightly. I mean it in its fullest sense when you take in the totality of what has been done to us from behind the scenes the moment Trump and Melania descended the escalator in the summer of 2015, right up until this very moment which is in your face and out in the open.
Ideology, incompetence, and ideologically-driven incompetence has driven us to the very brink of complete societal dissolution here at home and created such dangerous instability abroad that we are closer than ever to either a global conflagration of world war proportions or a bevy of regional wars that will result in the same effect – death, destruction and the emergence of two dominant forces: Red China and global Islam with Iran at the top of that heap. The Davos set will merely be playing Mussolini to Xi’s Hitler. And this time there’ll be no American “arsenal of democracy” to rescue the world and save us from what Churchill deemed on the eve of the Battle of Britain “A new Dark Age made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the lights of perverted science.”
Look what’s happening right now, not just in the Middle East but elsewhere. Biden’s minders just came in their mouths at what just happened in Poland:
Police entered the Presidential Palace of Poland to arrest politicians of the recently dethroned right-wing government, after a fresh ruling by a court friendly to the new government.
Former Polish Home Affairs Minister Mariusz Kamiński and deputy Maciej Wąsik were arrested by police on Tuesday, apparently part of a push to tie up loose ends by the newly installed globalist-centrist Donald Tusk government. The pair were taken by officers at the Presidential Palace after President Andrej Duda himself had left the building to attend a meeting.
Duda has expressed his outrage at the “brutal” arrest of politicians at the official building, saying “I won’t rest until Minister Mariusz Kamiński and his colleagues are free people again, as they should be, until they are released from prison”. The President says the arrests were illegal.
Poland’s recently unseated Prime Minister Mateusz Morawicki also spoke out against the arrests, praising his country’s post-Cold War achievements of ending political persecution, saying in the 35 years since the end of the Soviet Union “no one was persecuted in our country because of their political views, and no political prisoners were held”. This has now changed, he said, continuing: “For the first time since the dark days of totalitarian rule we have political prisoners in Poland. They are the former Interior Minister Mariusz Kamiński and deputy Maciej Wąsik.
“Both are members of the Polish Parliament. Both fought against communists. Both fought for justice in a free Poland… unfortunately, both are victims of political revenge, targeted by Donald Tusk’s government.”
Morawicki said the arrests were a “flagrant” breach of Polish law and the Constitution and was an abuse of power by the new government. He said: “and this is happening in a major European Union country in the 21st century… this is a source of great shame”.
Minister Mariusz Kamiński, who was an anti-communist activist during the Soviet era and a Parliamentarian since the 1990s was dismissed from government and charged with abuse of power during the last Donald Tusk government in 2010 over the Polish Land scandal that had brought down the previous government. Kamiński and Wąsik denied the charges but were eventually convicted five years later, however the ruling was immediately annulled by President Andrzej Duda, who pardoned the pair and two others.
Whether this pardon was legally permissible has gone back and forth between different courts with different allegiances. A fresh ruling found them guilty again last week and arrest warrants were issued, yet even that was quickly followed by another court finding stripping the Parliamentarians of their protections was unlawful. The second ruling, and another finding the first court doesn’t have the power to overturn Presidential pardons anyway, seem to have been ignored.
Coincidentally, that ruling for arrest came the same day in December 2023 as Polish police entered the Warsaw television studio of TVP and the channel went off the air, one of the more remarkable events of the new Tusk government so far.
I can just imagine cancer hostage-taker Jamie Raskin belching out something like what’s going on in Poland is what “Trump and his army of extreme-MAGA white supremacist insurrectionists” were planning on doing on 1/6/21. In point of fact, I bet this is precisely a potential move that the DC Junta will make some time around this coming November when it looks as if Trump will beat the cheat or if indeed he does.
As an aside, given what Davos, the EU and the WEF have done to western Europe and are attempting to do to Hungary, I am shocked at how Poland ditched Duda and voted in the globalists. Then again, considering what happened here in 2020 and how Brexit was sabotaged, “voted in” may not be quite accurate, if you follow my meaning. Per commenter “Thomas Paine”:
Tusk didn’t win the election, he formed a coalition to take power, and then immediately shut down the television stations and began arresting his opponents. Just like we will see in 12 months.
Points well taken. Psaki-Psircling back to our non-existent border which is the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup of catastrophes (“You got your foreign policy fuck up in my domestic policy disaster!” “Wait a minute, you got your domestic policy disaster in my foreign policy fuck up!”) Look at what’s happening in sleepy Ecuador:
Ecuador appears to be falling to the drug cartels in another sad chapter in that country’s long history of coups and revolutions — and the videos might disturb you.
President Daniel Noboa declared an “internal armed conflict” on Tuesday after one criminal group took over a TV station in the country’s largest city, Guayaquil, during a live newscast. “Internal armed conflict” is just another way of saying “civil war.” Noboa also ordered the cartels to be “neutralized,” but for now, the cartels might be winning.
The TV station takeover was part of “a wider wave of violence that has engulfed Ecuador as the national government attempts to clamp down on drug-related violence,” according to Forbes.
National Police General Commander César Zapata claimed his forces were able to arrest all 13 gunmen and free the hostages without any losses, but TC Television anchor Jorge Rendon described an “extremely violent attack” in which one person was shot and another injured by the cartel terrorists. . .
. . . Other victims of the cartel violence sweeping the nation weren’t so lucky as those the police rescued at TC Television. In this video shared Tuesday by Chuck Callesto, masked men appear to be executing hostages.
The black masks, the sociopathic eagerness to do violence… it’s impossible to say for sure where these apparent executions took place. The killer could be a cartel thug, Hamas, or Antifa. It’s the kind of semi-random violence that has become the stock-in-trade of drug cartels and terror groups alike.
The effective political reach of the drug cartels is much closer than Ecuador.
At this time last year, officials and residents of Yuma, Ariz., warned that Mexican cartels already controlled that part of the map that used to be our southern border. “This is not a political discussion, this is a national security issue,” Yuma County Supervisor Jonathan Lines told Fox News last January. “Unless this situation changes and we take back control from the cartels, for the trafficking coming across our border, it will only get worse.”
If you want to know what “worse” looks like, look no further than the videos embedded in this column.
Since Lines issued his warning, record illegal crossings have only increased. December broke yet another record with an estimated 250,000 crossings in that month alone. Presidentish Joe Biden’s Homeland Security Secretary, Alejandro Mayorkas, faces an impeachment inquiry today in Congress “over allegations he has encouraged illegal immigration with overly lax policies.”
Now take a look at the other links in the FOREIGN AFFAIRS section. The Norks are literally threatening war against the ROK, while Taiwan faces an imminent invasion which might be hastened depending upon the outcome of its elections this weekend.
No, Mayorkas and Biden – and quite probably hundreds of other apparatchiks in DC and elsewhere – shouldn’t be facing impeachment. They should be facing a freaking hangman for what they are doing to us. I mean that quite literally.
But Trump said “pussy.” At least the adults are once again in charge – when they’re not AWOL under the knife or under the Caribbean sun or taking a nap in the Oval Office. Prepare to get your hair seriously mussed.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Trump’s electoral mandate is to put Democrat subverters, infiltrators, oppressors and miscreants behind bars – no matter what it takes. It begins with the man at the top. Biden and his entire family have done little to hide their criminal activities. Because of their years at the top of government, they have been brazen in their corrupt acts. All means must be exhausted to make an example of Biden, and then watch the dominos fall, as justice is returned to the Republic through Trump’s righteous hands of vengeance.” (it presupposes an incorruptible justice system that does not exist – jjs) Trump’s “Retribution” is Morally and Legally Necessary
- “The problem isn’t too much free speech or too little. Instead, it’s the forces driving the illusion of free speech.” The Free Speech Enigma
- “The Left is creating historic, anti-democratic precedents that will someday boomerang should Republicans win the November election and follow the new Democrat model of extra-legal politics.” (Sorry, Dr. Hanson but the GOP will never return fire and then some against the Dems; if they do, the bureaucracy will thwart them – jjs) Biden “Saves” Democracy by Destroying It
- Humberto Fontova: “Played like a fiddle by the Stalinist regime.” (They’re not dupes. They’re confederates – jjs) Prominent Democrats Still Lobbying Tirelessly for Terror-Sponsoring Cuba
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “His speech on Jan. 5 left no room for doubt. It’s your choice: Democrats or chaos.” Biden Lashes Out at the Half of the Country That Refuses to Vote for Him
- “While Biden often champions himself as the protector of democratic values, his actions clearly say otherwise.” Joe Biden Loves “Democracy” as Long as His Enemies Rot Behind Bars
- Robert Zimmerman: “All of it is bad however. All of it. We are no longer a society that can tolerate debate, of any kind, and therefore we are devolving into a society where violence is the only recourse.” Democrats Get a Taste of Their Own Vicious Swatting Tactics
- “The presidential hopeful says getting at the truth of Jan. 6 wasn’t his job two years ago — but it is now.” Ramaswamy Embraces “Responsibility” to Ditch Democrats’ Phony J6 Narratives and “Speak the Truth”
- Robert Spencer: “Pot, meet kettle. . . For Harris and her ilk, the voice of the people must be heard and heeded, as long as the people give a full-throated endorsement of the Biden regime’s toxic stew of open borders, international weakness, skyrocketing inflation, and rising authoritarianism. Otherwise, the voice of the people must be silenced in the interests of protecting the voice of the people. Got it? You better.” Kamala Accuses Republicans of “Trying to Silence” Voters
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “A Brooklyn school informed parents their children will be getting low-quality remote instruction to turn their school into a refugee camp.” Border-Jumpers are Pushing American Kids Out of School All Across the Country
- “‘How is it our kids are being punished . . . because we have to house people that broke the law to get in here?’ one parent asked.” Brooklyn High School Postpones Winter Dance Following Migrant Takeover
- “Our evidence makes it clear, Secretary Mayorkas is the architect of the devastation that we have witnessed for nearly three years.” House Homeland Security Committee Holds First Hearing on Impeachment of Mayorkas
- “The majority of these illegal aliens, released via parole, will end up securing work permits to hold American jobs — a boon for big business, Wall Street, and real estate investors looking to keep wages low by inflating the labor market, add as many residents to the population to drive up housing demand, and increase the supply of consumers to whom they can sell products.” (Cocksucking, blood-sucking crony fascists deserve a rope and a lamp post – jjs) Rep. Mark Green: DHS Chief Mayorkas Has Imported 5 Million Illegal Aliens — Outpacing Annual U.S. Births
- “The massive development boasts that it is still not checking the creditworthiness of customers despite a lawsuit from two federal agencies honing in on its lending practices.”Colony Ridge Appears to Maintain Marketing Strategy After DOJ Lawsuit for Predatory Lending
- “When Pres. Trump spoke, AMLO signed on to the Stay in Mexico plan.” AMLO Talking, Biden Listening (More like dozing off – jjs)
ISRAEL AT WAR
- Betsy McCaughey: What’s deadlier than Hamas terrorism? [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s political pandering, which may doom the American hostages to be left to rot in underground tunnels. . . Americans tied yellow ribbons around trees, and Walter Cronkite announced on the nightly news how many days the hostages had been captive. Those 52 hostages were household names, and Carter’s failure to bring them home contributed to his landslide loss in 1980. Sadly, today’s captives are not household names, at least not in America. That is why Biden can play politics, straddling ‘Palestinian’ and Israeli interests. The lives of the hostages be damned.” American Hostages Held by Hamas in Hell as Biden and Blinken Play Politics
- More than 20,000 Israelis have given what Lincoln called ‘the last full measure of devotion.’”The Words They Left, For Those They Left Behind
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Pro-Hamas mob shuts down state Capitol, and Gov. Newsom cozies up to CAIR.” CAIRlifornia
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “If our republic is to survive and anti-Semitism is to subside a return to educational basics is an absolute necessity and choice must be made available so competition will impact our union-controlled system.” Anti-Semitism and National Decline
- “. . . none of the hundreds of [scum] recorded breaking federal and state laws will face consequences because, under the current ruling class, only the administration’s political enemies get punished.” A Legitimate Justice System Would Jail “Intifada” Vandals, Not Pro-Lifers
- “Free speech versus cost-free speech.” American Jews Enabling Anti-Semitism
- “‘Genuinely terrified’ about ‘Zionist’ doctors treating Muslims.” Saira Rao, Jew-Hating Lunatic
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “In what appeared to be a public relations stunt, Hunter Biden, along with his lawyer, Abbe Lowell, and so-called “sugar brother,” Kevin Morris, showed up at the hearing. Congressional leaders could have sent the House Sergeant at Arms to arrest and detain Hunter for failing to comply with a subpoena.” (Why the fuck didn’t they? – jjs) GOP Lawmakers Confront Hunter Biden at Contempt Hearing: ‘You Have No Balls’
- Miranda Devine: “Legally, well, Abbe Lowell, Hunter’s high-priced attorney, went along with the stunt, so he must have thought it was worth the risk, despite his furrowed brow. . . But politically, Wednesday’s stunt was a disaster for the [so-called quote-unquote “president”], whose reelection pitch is to portray himself as the defender of ‘democracy’ and the rule of law, in contrast to the ‘insurrectionist’ Donald Trump. . . Worse than the bad optics is that the White House has let slip that Joe had advance notice of his son’s little speech to reporters on Dec. 13 when Hunter first thumbed his nose at Congress’ subpoena, prompting Republicans to question the president’s role in ‘Hunter’s obstruction of Congress.’” Hunter Biden’s Crashing of Congress, Cracked Reality is Making His Family Look Like a Circus
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Willis is leading a RICO case against Trump and several of his top associates for alleged election interference. Notably, it was reported earlier this week that Willis is romantically seeing Wade and has financially benefited from the relationship.” Georgia DA Pursuing Trump Gets Subpoenaed in Divorce Case of Her Special Prosecutor
- “Several Republican sources both inside and outside Congress have long talked about how Monaco plays an outsized role as deputy attorney general overseeing the Department of Justice. One former congressman told Breitbart News that it will come out eventually that she is far more involved in much of the DOJ’s decisions than it appears.” Donald Trump: Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco is “Really Running the Justice Department”
- Scott McKay: “Now we know that Willis is utterly corrupt.” The Devil Just Went Down in Georgia
- “What’s going on in Fulton County goes to show that Democrat-run political operations make strange bedfellows — literally in the case of Charlie and Pallavi Bailey and allegedly in the case of Fani Willis and Nathan Wade. That these conflicts of interest and how they taint the efforts to nail Donald Trump haven’t blown up into a massive national story is a travesty.”Strange Bedfellows: Another Fani Willis Hire Reveals the DA’s Conflicts of Interest
- “The former president’s plans to deliver the closing arguments were initially approved by Judge Arthur Engoron, who now appears to have bowed to political pressure, again, to stop the move.” Crooked Judge Enron/Erdogan/Engoron Revokes Permission for Trump to Give Own Closing Arguments at NY Trial
- “We’re going to make this country so successful again, I’m not going to have time for retribution. And remember this: our ultimate retribution is success.” Trump On Second Term: “I’m Not Going to Have Time for Retribution” (Make the time, sir – jjs?
COLORADO & MAINE TRUMP 2024 BALLOT BANS
- “Any complete and parsimonious reading of the law must conclude that Trump should stay on the ballot.” (It presupposes that very flawed and biased men in black read it that way – jjs)The Fourteenth Amendment Farce
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “This report details how the State Department began this censorship push through a year-long series of seminars coordinated by the University of Rhode Island and its German counterpart. These seminars commenced in June of 2021 and concluded in April of 2022. Part 2 of this report will detail how the Department of Homeland Security took over the administration of this endeavor and expanded it nationwide.” How the Biden Junta Funds Censorship in Education: An In-depth Analysis
- “The Times that the left’s war on SATs has failed to make higher education more ‘equitable’ and has done a disservice to disadvantaged students.” New York Times Finally Admits the Left’s War on Standardized Tests Was “Misguided”
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “German farmers block roads with tractors in protest over the end of agriculture fuel tax breaks.” German Farmer Protests Painted as “Far Right” Activism by Out-of-Touch Politicians and Media
- “We cannot spend our way into a ‘clean’ energy future.” Green Mythology Runs Rampant at COP28
- “There is no factual basis to claim that the government mandate to switch to electric cars will have any material impact on global CO2 emissions.” The Electric Car Con Explained
- “Dem fundraiser Anne Slaughter Andrew exited Cleantech Leaders board as Republicans probe conflicts of interest.” Green Energy Group Shakes Up Board Amid Senate Probe Into Biden Loan Program
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Leading presidential candidate Donald Trump believes Joe Biden’s lax border policies are fueling the explosion in drug trafficking in recent years, warning that the drugs crisis and migrants carrying infectious diseases are “poisoning the blood” of the country. Poisoning the Blood: Enough Fentanyl to Kill Over 1.7 Million Americans Seized in Florida
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “It is clear the dissenting opinions were often not considered or suppressed completely,” [Rep. Brad] Wenstrup concluded. Lawmakers: Anthony Fauci Admitted Six-Foot Social Distancing Was Based on Nothing (Anyone with even half a Biden brain cell knew this from the outset – jjs)
- Led by New York Attorney General Letitia James, the attorneys general sent a letter to the White House Office Of Gun Violence Prevention “to express concern about recent reports that billions of rounds of military-grade ammunition manufactured at the Lake City Army Ammunition Plant have been sold on the commercial market.” The letter claims ammunition from the plant was used in multiple school shootings, as well as the Buffalo supermarket shooting, and asks the Office to conduct an investigation to ensure it “stays out of civilian hands.” Twenty Dem AGs Urge White House to Crack Down on Ammunition Manufacturer
- “Obama’s so lazy he might not want that job. But on the other hand, in his world, becoming president of Harvard is more prestigious than merely getting elected president of the U.S.”Obama in the Running for Harvard President? (Perfect; he’s black, female, homo and has zero competency or qualifications – jjs)
- “The problem was never just about three people or even three universities. Their attempt to contextualize genocide of Jews was merely a symptom of decades of moral decay, intellectual laziness and dangerous radical groupthink at elite institutions across society. Replacing the wallpaper is not enough when there is deep rot within the walls. To remove that rot, we first need to keep exploring how deep it goes.” Elise Stefanik Op-Ed: Penn, Harvard Firings Just the Start — House Will Expose ALL the Higher-Ed Rot
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Another EPP win: “On November 21, 2023, the University informed OCR that the University had revised the Program’s eligibility criteria so that they no longer grant a preference based on race or color and that the University had revised its webpages about the Program to reflect the new race-neutral eligibility criteria.” SUNY Buffalo Law School will “no longer grant a preference based on race or color” after Equal Protection Project civil rights complaint
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Administrative agencies are having a direct effect on whether Alaskans who don’t want RCV can organize and get their message out to voters.” Democrats are Forcing Ranked-Choice Voting on Alaskans Who Oppose It
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “In exchange for local investment, China Jushi was given land less than 10 miles from Fort Jackson — a U.S. military installation. Like most major Chinese companies, China Jushi is partially state-controlled and has contracts to supply the Chinese military. Chinese firms are also all subject to Article 7 of China’s National Intelligence Law, which mandates that “any [Chinese] organization or citizen shall support, assist, and cooperate with state intelligence work.”” Governor Nikki Haley Welcomed Chinese Firms to South Carolina, Including Company Which Sold Lead-Tainted Candy
- “Nothing will stop Sen. Tim Kaine from helping his wife—not even a warning from the Senate ethics office.” Tim Kaine Did Favors for University President Wife After Senate Ethics Warning
- “Clinton has admitted to flying on Epstein’s private plane, dubbed ‘The Lolita Express,’ multiple times, but denies setting foot on Pedo Island. Epstein associate and convicted child sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell has also denied that the 77-year-old Democrat was ever a guest on the island.” Epstein Victim Virginia Giuffre Saw Clinton, Gore on ‘Pedo Island’ – Court Docs
- “. . . older voters skew in favor of the former President compared to his opponents. Bad winter weather in the Hawkeye State has already disrupted campaigning, with Trump and a number of his opponents having canceled campaign events due to inclement conditions.”Weather-Induced Low Iowa Turnout “Would Disproportionately Affect Trump”
- Christie’s Trump-bashing drew the ire of the 45th president on the trail, with Trump calling him a “Sloppy RINO Dog” in a December Truth Social post just over a week after the debate. Trump also trolled him over his 2016 performance in the Granite State, where he finished in sixth place. GOP Field Thins [get it?] as Crisco Christie Drops Out Ahead of Iowa Caucuses
- “She spent $16M so far… $59M by DeSantis, and we spent 12. I mean, who’s punching above their weight and who’s getting a return on their investment?” Christie said, bungling what was certain to be his attempt to endorse Haley through New Hampshire to have her run neck and neck against Trump. LISTEN: Crisco Christie Hot Mic – Says Nikki Will “Get Smoked”, DeSantis “Petrified”
- “Johnson announced, on Sunday, a deal to fund the government for Fiscal Year 2024 that was negotiated with Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schemer and other congressional leaders. The deal, which would appropriate $1.59 trillion in spending until Sept. 30, 2024, has been vehemently opposed by many conservative members of the House Republican Conference, who voted on Wednesday to defeat a rules package that would have allowed for the consideration of several bills.” House Conservatives Tank Key Rule Vote in Blow to Mike Johnson’s Speakership
- “Republicans had significant leverage to demand spending concessions from Democrats but let them increase spending in the latest deal anyway.” Speaker Johnson Folds Like a Cheap Suit to Democrats’ Spending Increases
- “The reality is that no electioneering strategy, involving Hitler comparisons or otherwise — short of full-on election rigging or cancellation, and let’s not put it past them — is going to overcome the horrendous state of affairs under the current regime.” Biden’s Brokeback 2024 Campaign Strategy Leaks
- “The former president exposed the ‘mechanism of rule and privilege’ of our elite political class.” Machiavelli, The Prince, and Donald Trump
- “The Public Policy Polling (PPP) survey commissioned by the left-wing group Replace Sinema, which endorses Gallego, found Lake leading the Democrat 46 percent to 45 percent in a two-way contest. In this scenario, another ten percent of respondents are unsure who they would back.” Dem-Funded Poll: Arizona GOP’s Kari Lake Leads Ruben Gallego by One Point in Two-Way Senate Race
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “No one wants to lose a war, but history happens. If bigger nations won’t join the Ukrainian War (and let’s pray they don’t, because world wars are the pits), then the world owes it to them to negotiate an end to the bloodshed. Eastern Ukraine has been part of Russia before, and Russia will no doubt continue to entrench itself and “normalize” its conquered lands to date. Maybe it’s time to call it a draw and cut everyone’s losses. Let’s call on both sides to stop the damned fighting. An uneasy Russia-Ukraine fault line is nothing new.” Ukraine to Be ‘De Facto Partitioned’ in 2024, Says Top Prognosticator
- “That his rating has still dropped by 22 points suggests he is finding it increasingly difficult to contain discontent over the war, after last year’s Western-backed counter-offensive failed with heavy losses. Eighteen percent of respondents openly reported that they do not trust Zelensky — up from just five percent in 2022.” Zelensky’s Poll Numbers Down Over 20 Points Amid Suspended Elections, Battlefield Failures
- In October, 2021, a letter was sent to Zelensky personally by Reps. Gregory Meeks (D-NY) and Jerry Nadler (D-NY), expressing “concern” about “desecration” of the Jewish cemetery, “in violation of existing cultural heritage protection agreements,” emphasizing that “[the] cemetery and other important historical and culturally significant sites are provided with legal protection under the 1994 bilateral agreement between the United States and Ukraine on Protecting and Preserving Cultural Heritage.” (When even the Democrat self-gassers raise a stink . . . Fuck Ukraine to hell for all time; basically borscht-eating Islamists – jjs)Ukraine Seeks Billions From U.S. as It Desecrates Jewish Cemetery to Build Condo
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The Biden [junta’s] hesitance to re-designate the Houthis as a terror group indicates the United States is trying to avoid irritating Tehran as its terror proxies, including Hamas, wage war on Israel and foment chaos across the region, according to [Joni] Ernst.” Biden’s Refusal to Designate Houthis as Terrorists Sparks Blowback From Military Leaders
- Okay, this is hyperbole that borders on the delusional. The only way Iran would or will sign on is when the mullah-ocracy is overthrown and some sort of relatively free society is restored. He should’ve said Iran was on the ropes and the regime was about to fall until Biden saved them. C’mon, Donald. Control your freaking mouth! Sheesh – jjs Donald Trump: By Now, Every Arab Country, and ‘Possibly’ Iran, Would Have Signed Abraham Accords if Biden Was Not [fake] President
* * * * *
- “Former Polish Home Affairs Minister Mariusz Kamiński and deputy Maciej Wąsik were arrested by police on Tuesday, apparently part of a push to tie up loose ends by the newly installed globalist-centrist Donald Tusk government. The pair were taken by officers at the Presidential Palace after President Andrej Duda himself had left the building to attend a meeting.” (A preview of America next November, or sooner? – jjs) Poland Mini-Coup: Police Enter Presidential Palace to Arrest Former Government Ministers
- “Cartels and gangs have almost taken over Ecuador. Someone tell the government what’s going on in Ecuador is a REAL insurrection.” Ecuador Declares ‘Internal Armed Conflict’ After Gunmen Storm TV Station, Kidnappings, and Prison Riots
- “Ecuador likely doesn’t have the manpower, resources, or knowhow to replicate Bukele’s success.” Behind the Turmoil in Ecuador
- “The black masks, the sociopathic eagerness to do violence… it’s impossible to say for sure where these apparent executions took place. The killer could be a cartel thug, Hamas, or Antifa. It’s the kind of semi-random violence that has become the stock-in-trade of drug cartels and terror groups alike.” . . . ‘Joe Is Asleep, America. You’re on Your Own.'” Drug Cartels are Taking Over Another Country, and We Might Be Next
- “Saturday’s elections could be a watershed for Taipei—and American policy in the Indo-Pacific.” Taiwan’s Time for Choosing
- “No amount of carrot or stick is going to convince Kim Jong Un to abandon his nuclear weapons, so why are we set on denuclearization?” Kim Jong Un’s Latest Aggression Should Have Us Rethinking Our North Korea Policy
- At least the adults are once again in charge – when they’re not AWOL under the knife or under the Caribbean sun or taking a nap in the Oval Office. Prepare to get your hair seriously mussed when they attack Seoul just as Xi makes his move on Taiwan – jjs Kim Jong-un Says North Korea Has “No Intention of Avoiding War” with South Korea “Scum”
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The belated disclosure came after the Pentagon revealed on January 5 that Austin had been hospitalized on New Year’s Day, January 1, due to complications in what it described at the time as an ‘elective medical procedure.’” Defense Secretary Lloyd AWOL-stin Hid Prostate Cancer Diagnosis from Joe Biden for a Month
- Deroy Murdock: “As the world burned, the secretary of defense vanished like Houdini — and no one noticed.” Lloyd AWOL-stin’s Dereliction of Duty: Deputy Hicks Vacations; Biden, Blinken, Sullivan Out of Loop
- “[Democrat PA Rep. Chris] Deluzio, who sits on the House Armed Services Committee, is the first Democrat to openly call for Austin’s ouster, although top Democrats have raised concerns about the lack of transparency and its implications for national security.” First Dem Lawmaker Calls for Lloyd AWOL-stin’s Resignation
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “I don’t have to explain to you why a wealth tax is such a supremely stupid idea that it takes a Bay Area socialist to champion it because even Lee’s brother and sister Democrats are having none of it. Brendan Richards, Deputy Comms Director for Democrat Gov. Gavin Newsom, almost immediately took to Twitter/X to insist that ‘a wealth tax is not part of the conversation – wealth tax proposals are going nowhere in California.'” . . . Lee might not get his wealth tax in 2024 or even in 2025 — but unless his party’s trajectory changes, he’ll get it by 2030 or so. You don’t start running for office at 25 or 26 years old unless you’re on a mission and, whatever their faults are policy-wise, the country’s democratic socialists are committed.” California’s Next Suicidal Idea Will Shock You — Unless It Doesn’t
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “While the House vote to override the veto is indeed a win, we shouldn’t be popping the champagne corks just yet. Not only does it have to pass the Senate, which tends to be more liberal than the House, but last year’s passage of the Issue 1 ballot measure could make it difficult or impossible to enact the SAFE Act.” Ohio House Slaps Down Gov. DeWine’s Refusal to Protect Women
- Christopher Rufo: “The Biden [junta] has threatened to prosecute a doctor for telling the truth about transgender medicine.” Texas Children’s Hospital Whistleblower Comes Forward
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “We have embraced the Taliban practice of destroying public art out of fashion with the ruling ethos.” Wokesters at Parks and Rec Thwarted by Pennsylvanians
- “In our throw-away culture, it’s no surprise that the ladies of The View were unmoved by the selfish way Gypsy discarded her disabled coconspirator.” Gypsy-Rose Needs Psychological Help, Not a Fawning Spot on The View
- Daniel Greenfield: “Another woke remake crashes and burns at the box office.” (Alice Walker was as repulsive a racialist you could find even way back when. I can’t imagine how much more horrid this version of her bilge is – jjs) The Narcissism of The Color Purple is Turning Off Audiences
- Loathsome, degenerate, sewer-mouthed shit-whore – jjs “Fat Albert Speer” Whoopi: Trump’s “Promise” is to Round People Up and Put Them in “Camps”
HITHER & YON
- “Saban is arguably the top college football coach of all time as he finished his career with seven national championship titles, more than any other coach.” Legendary Alabama Football Coach Nick Saban Retiring
- Christian Toto: “Comic legend’s new series looked back at classic late-night infomercials.”FOX Nation Lures Dennis Miller Out of Semi-Retirement
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.