Good morning, kids. There are a number of things popping this morning that are each worthy of their own editorial. Alas, the Ace “quick hits” thing is not really my style, so I shall endeavor to hit upon a theme and attempt to weave the other stories in, hopefully in some sort of coherent fashion. Meh. Coherency is overrated, am I right? Here we go:
Right off the bat, while the world is looking at the tension on the Golan Heights between Israel and Hezbollah-controlled Lebanon, which means Iran-controlled Lebanon, 2,000 miles to east apparently is where the action is. How many of you had an Iran vs Pakistan war on your bingo cards? Ho Lee Fook:
Pakistan announced early on Thursday morning local time that it had carried out military strikes inside of Iran after Iran killed innocent civilians inside Pakistan earlier this week during military strikes against a Pakistani militant group.
Pakistan’s Foreign Ministry said that the strikes were “highly coordinated” and specifically targeted “terrorist hideouts” in Siestan-o-Baluchistan province of Iran. The operation, codenamed Operation Marg Bar Sarmachar, killed numerous terrorists inside Iran, the statement said.
“Over the last several years, in our engagements with Iran, Pakistan has consistently shared its serious concerns about the safe havens and sanctuaries enjoyed by Pakistani origin terrorists calling themselves *Sarmachars* on the ungoverned spaces inside Iran,” the statement said. “Pakistan also shared multiple dossiers with concrete evidence of the presence and activities of these terrorists.” Pakistan said that Iran did not take the information seriously, did not act, and thus those terrorists have killed innocent Pakistanis. . .
. . . The statement took a swipe at Iran, saying that Pakistan “fully respects the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Islamic Republic of Iran.” Earlier in the week, Pakistan condemned Iran for violating its sovereignty when Iran launched its strikes. The statement took a swipe at Iran, saying that Pakistan “fully respects the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Islamic Republic of Iran.” Earlier in the week, Pakistan condemned Iran for violating its sovereignty when Iran launched its strikes.”
“As a responsible member of the international community, Pakistan upholds the principles and purposes of the UN Charter including territorial integrity and sovereignty of member states,” the statement said. “Guided by these principles, and in exercise of our legitimate rights within international law, Pakistan will never allow its sovereignty and territorial integrity to be challenged, under any pretext or circumstances.”
Funny, that’s what Israel said in the wake of 10/7. I’m sure the Pakistani delegation in Turtle Bay will rush to Israel’s defense there and at the World Court. If you believe that, I have a 2,000 mile long 30-foot high concrete reinforced steel wall between San Diego and Padre Island I can let you have, cheap (more on that issue in a moment)! As I always say, you can never know the future. The Iran-Pakistan dust-up comes completely out of the blue, and perhaps it’s just the distraction Israel needs to finish the job in Gaza and then perhaps roll north to roll over Hezbollah. Certainly removes or seriously hampers the threat from Iran.
That said, it should be noted that Pakistan is a nuclear power. Should this incident roll on with ever-increasing tit for tat strikes resulting in full scale war . . . Oh boy. I’m waiting for Lindsey Graham and Nikki Haley to tell us how we must give aid to the Pakistanis and send our armed forces to fight over there. Which would be funny since no doubt Jake Sullivan and Tony Blinken would be advising us to fight alongside the Mullahs, even as Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants can’t decide if the Houthis are terrorists or not while simultaneously hurling cruise missiles at their empty tents. Empty because his underlings gave them advance warning.
What an abject clusterfuck of incompetence, ideology, ideologically-driven incompetence or just plain old having the intellect of the bastard child of Claudine Gay and Fetterman’s goiter. Apologies. John Fetterman may be a Leftist, but for whatever reason he has taken the 100% correct stand regarding the State of Israel.
Secretary of State Antony Blinken told Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu last week that Israel cannot defeat Hamas — that there is no “military solution,” and that Israel will have to accept a “Palestinian” state. Netanyahu reportedly rejected the idea. . .
. . . Blinken faces two obstacles: one, that Israelis believe that they are, in fact, capable of winning the war, and that they are doing so; two, that Palestinians themselves do not want a state more than they want to destroy Israel, meaning a state is doomed to fail.
Many left-wing Israelis who once considered themselves “more ‘Palestinian’ than the ‘Palestinians’” now see all Palestinians as a potential threat.
According to Gallup, nearly two-thirds of Israelis now oppose a Palestinian state, given what Hamas did to them, and to Gaza — and given the pro-terror sympathies of the corrupt Palestinian Authority, which governs most Palestinians in the West Bank. That is a radical reversal from the position of most Israelis just a decade ago, when “twice as many Israeli adults supported an independent Palestinian state (61%) as opposed one (30%).” Hamas’s rocket and terror attacks are responsible for the change.
Blinken and [spurious fraud “president”] Joe Biden are committed to the old, failed model of Middle East peacemaking, in which the Palestinian issue must precede all others. President Donald Trump rejected that idea — and the result was the historic Abraham Accords. Now, Biden and Blinken are trying to make new peace agreements — such as a Saudi-Israeli peace deal — contingent on the creation of a “Palestinian” state. And Blinken is casting Israelis as if they are not ready for peace, in contrast to the Arab world.
That is a total inversion of the truth, according to opinion polls, which suggest that the vast majority of Palestinians support Hamas’s terror attack of October 7. Arab public opinion is similar, though the Abraham Accords have remained intact so far. NBC News also reports that Blinken is pushing a deal in which Saudi Arabia would agree to normalized relations with Israel in return for a “Palestinian” state. Ironically, Saudi Arabia was on the verge of a deal without a “Palestinian” state before October 7.
It was the Biden [junta]. according to one report, that actually stalled that deal by insisting on additional concessions to the “Palestinians” — concessions that the Saudis did not demand and for which the “Palestinians” did not agree to any compromises.”
The old adage that “The process is the punishment” applies when it comes to the never-ending Middle East “Peace Process.” A two-state solution will result in another Final Solution for Israel. What all this garbage boils down to is that Blinken via Biden via Obama is doing is demanding Israel surrender. And surrender now sooner or later will result in Israel being attacked again as badly or likely worse than on 10/7. Perhaps by an Iranian nuke.
If I were Bibi, in no uncertain terms I’d tell Blinken to relay the message to Obama via Biden to go piss up a rope. Then tell him he has one hour to get his filthy self-gassing cadaver the fuck out of the Holy Land or risk arrest as an enemy agent. Enough. Dayaynu. Genucht. And a hearty vayr ge hargit, paskudnyak momzer, for good measure.
Psaki-psircling back to the border, the gravamen of yesterday’s disquisition centered on the standoff between Texas and the DC junta. Evidently, Abbott and Paxton are not flinching.
As of Wednesday afternoon, Army National Guard soldiers remain posted at temporary gates erected at the entrance to a city-owned park along the Rio Grande. The park was seized by order of Texas Governor Greg Abbott and closed off to Border Patrol agents unless their entrance into the area is first coordinated with state law enforcement and the Texas Military Department.
The state appears to be standing firm as a Biden [junta] deadline of “the end of the day” for the state to remove the gates and allow unimpeded access to the Border Patrol approaches. General Counsel Jonathan Meyer, on behalf of the Department of Homeland Security, communicated it to Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton in a letter on January 10. . .
. . . In response to the demands made by the Department of Homeland Security in Counsel Meyer’s demand to grant unimpeded access to the Border Patrol, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton responded in a letter on Wednesday. In his response to DHS, Paxton disputed the arguments made in their cease and desist letter, saying:
Texas allows prompt entry into Shelby Park by any U.S. Border Patrol personnel responding to a medical emergency, and this access is not “limited to use of the boat ramp,” as you say. TMD has ordered its Guardsmen not to impede lifesaving care for aliens who illegally cross the Rio Grande. To that end, TMD has erected gates that allow for rapid admission when federal personnel communicate the existence of some medical exigency.
Paxton went on to say:
[Fake spurious “president”] Biden has been warned in a series of letters, one of them hand-delivered to him in El Paso, that his sustained dereliction of duty in securing the border is illegal. By instructing your agency and others to ignore federal immigration laws, he has breached the guarantee, found in Article IV, § 4 of the U.S. Constitution, that the federal government “shall protect each of [the States] against Invasion.”
. . . Although tensions continue to build between the State of Texas and the Biden [junta] over the use and access of the park by the Border Patrol, the tensions appear to be much less visible at the park itself. Migrant crossings had reduced to a near trickle in the area compared to December when a record-breaking 71,000 migrants crossed the Rio Grande into the Del Rio Border Patrol Sector — most choosing to cross in Eagle Pass.
That means Governor Abbott’s defiance and direct action to protect the citizens of Texas, and by extension the real, legal citizens of what’s left of the United States, is working. And the Junta cannot abide by that. Funny how scumbags like Brandon Johnson, Eric Adams, Kathy Hochul and every other filthy Democrat bitching about how their sanctuary policies are eating them alive are ripping Abbott for doing what will actually solve their problems: that is sealing the fucking border.
As I stated yesterday and discussed with CBD on the latest episode of the podcast (click here or look in the sidebar). This is arguably not only the winning issue for the GOP and Trump for 2024, but it can be among the issues that can drive a grassroots across the board political sea change that can halt the driving of America off the cliff. With that said, here’s something to kick us in the nuts and then stomp on our heads:
Sen. John Thune (R-SD) has locked arms with President Joe Biden in calling for a deal to surrender to unlimited migration that would include tens of billions in foreign aid to Ukraine.
The retreat would hand the White House a key election year win and surrender the best leverage Republicans have had in decades to make substantive changes in border policies that could alleviate one of the American people’s greatest concerns potentially for generations.
Senate negotiators have led efforts for months to pair some sort of border security package with billions of supplemental funding, primarily to advance Ukraine’s floundering war efforts against Russia. The war has been deadlocked for almost a year, with untold hundreds of billions spent and countless lives lost.
Yet hesitancy for more foreign aid and demands for a truly substantive border package from Speaker Mike Johnson’s (R-LA) Republican House led to the search for a compromise on the two issues. Leaked details of the deal, which essentially amount to a surrender at the border, have received widespread condemnation, with Johnson indicating he will not move that bill through the House.
On Wednesday, Biden is hosting Congressional leaders at the White House to flex his muscles and pressure Johnson to surrender. Thune’s latest position appears supportive of Biden’s tactics, insisting that the leaked deal is worth supporting. . .
. . . within days, Thune apparently had reversed his position, saying “there isn’t anything that has been settled” when it comes to the idea of tying Ukraine assistance to specific border benchmarks. “There is a concern — and a valid one — that anything we pass won’t be enforced by this administration,” he said. “And if you don’t have some appropriate metrics and consequences, you can put all the best policy out there but they’ll just ignore it.”
Those comments contradict Thune’s latest position, echoing his ally, Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), that progress on the border in a future Trump administration would be impossible.
If anyone insists on labeling the GOP the stupid party please leave the room. They are not stupid. They are complicit in our destruction. Thune is likely McYertle’s successor. He won’t let go of the reins until he’s embalmed, but that’s another sordid tale emblematic of the corrupt whorehouse that is our government.
Bargaining for wasting blood and treasure to preserve the most corrupt kleptocracy on the planet and continue to piss off nuclear-armed Putin in exchange for the Wimpy Tuesday hamburger promise of “just the tip” in Gang of 8 Amnesty Rape 2: Simpson-Mazzoli Psyche! Boogaloo, is insane.
To hell with Ukrainian territorial integrity when we have erased our own and allowed an invasion of millions who will one day soon completely subsume what’s left of our culture and heritage in exchange for being Democrat-Leftist serfs. The only thing that our leaders, that is if we really had any, should say is No. Hell no. And we demand a sealed border and the immediate ramping up deportations of everyone here illegally. As for Thune, I’d like to rip McConnell’s arms from their sockets and beat Thune to death with them. Rhetorically speaking, of course.
About the only person on our side who even comes close to taking this stand (that last sentence notwithstanding) is, you guessed it, Donald J.Trump. In fairness to DeSantis, he has also sent the illegals up north as has Abbott. Nikki Haley is John Thune with a slightly less sagging ass.
That said, (singing) “Mister we could use a man like Javier Millei again!. . . ” Actually, in perpetuity.
“I am here today to tell you that the West is in danger. It is in danger because those who are supposed to uphold the values of the West find themselves co-opted by a worldview that inexorably leads to socialism, and consequently, to poverty,” Milei said in the opening of his speech.
The Argentine president lamented that world leaders have abandoned the ideas of freedom, embracing instead several versions of leftism which he categorized as being versions of the same ideology of “collectivism.”
. . . “We are here to tell you that collectivist experiments are never the solution to the problems that afflict the citizens of the world but, on the contrary, they are their cause,” Milei said. “Believe me, there is no one better than us Argentines to bear witness to these two issues.” Milei continued by recounting how Argentina, after having become a world power in 1860, had seen itself become impoverished over the past 100 years by embracing collectivist ideas.
“They say that capitalism is bad because it is individualistic and that collectivism is good because it is altruistic, and consequently they strive for ‘social justice.’ Milei said. “But this concept, which in the first world has become fashionable in the last decade, has been a constant in my country’s political discourse for more than 80 years.” . . . The problem is that social justice is not only not fair, but also does not contribute to the general welfare. On the contrary, it is an intrinsically unjust idea, because it is violent. It is unjust because the state is financed by taxes and taxes are levied coercively — or can any of us choose not to pay taxes? Which means that the state is financed through coercion, and the greater the tax burden, the greater the coercion.”
. . . The essential problem of the West today is that we must not only confront those who, even after the fall of the [Berlin] wall and the overwhelming empirical evidence, continue to strive for impoverishing socialism, but also our own leaders, thinkers and academics who, under a mistaken theoretical framework, undermine the foundations of the system that has given us the greatest expansion of wealth and prosperity in our history. . .
. . . “Do not let yourselves be intimidated, do not surrender to a political class that only wants to remain in power,” Milei said. “You are social benefactors, you are heroes, you are the creators of the most extraordinary period of prosperity that we have ever experienced. Let no one tell you that your ambition is immoral.”
Milei concluded his speech with his now widely famous catchphrase: “¡Viva la libertad, carajo!” which roughly translates to “Long live liberty, damn it!”
Abso-fucking-lutely goddam right.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Margot Cleveland: “While you may not care about fisheries, you should care about Chevrondeference, which gives too much power to unelected bureaucrats.” How Disgruntled Fishermen Could Prompt SCOTUS to Capsize the Administrative State
- “This case will have a huge and lasting ripple effect on future taxation.” Moore v. US: Income Tax’s Roe v. Wade
- “This family did not deserve what the CHOA and child welfare have done to them. They deserved a basic standard of care at a hospital that has sworn to heal and not harm. . . If hospitals continue to behave this way in bad faith and treat parents as criminals, what parent in their right mind would bring a child to the ER? And what are we supposed to do instead? This is an outrageous and unacceptable situation that cannot continue.” Medical Kidnap in Georgia? Another Children’s Hospital and Child Welfare Embroiled in Controversy
- Victor Davis Hanson: “To enact its unpopular agendas, the progressive movement must scare the people silly and gin up chaos to destroy its perceived enemies—any crisis it can.” (An otherwise good essay marred by a horribly misleading title – jjs) The Hysterical Style in American Politics
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “I don’t know when the war in the north is, I can tell you that the likelihood of it happening in the coming months is much higher than it was in the past, I can tell you that I think we are starting it with many more advantages.” IDF Chief of Staff: War with Lebanon Closer than Ever Before
- “Secretary of State Antony Blinken told Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu last week that Israel cannot defeat Hamas — that there is no ‘military solution,’ and that Israel will have to accept a Palestinian state. Netanyahu reportedly rejected the idea.” (Bibi should’ve told him to go piss up a rope and given him 3 hours to get the hell out of the country or he’d be arrested and shot as an enemy agent – jjs) Surrender: Blinken Tells Netanyahu Israel Can’t Defeat Hamas
- “The Dreyfus Affair again.” The International Court of Justice Trial Against Israel
- “The Israelites, tormented by their thirst for peace, see a mirage of peace in a desert of hatred.” The Explosion of Anti-Semitism Caught Israel Off Guard
- “Calling for Israelis to commit suicide.” The Jew-Hating “Two-State” Fantasy
- “But there was against Jews in Gaza.” There is No “Ethnic Cleansing Going On in Israel
* * * * *
- Nerdeen Kiswani: “Our medical institutions are not innocent bystanders.” (You mean the hospitals in Gaza? Bombs away, IDF! – jjs) Anti-Israel Leader: Taunting NYC Child Cancer Patients Justified Because Hospital Received Donation From “Zionist”
- Robert Spencer: “. . . whatever El-Kurd really meant, there were thousands of people at that London rally who heard him say, ‘We must normalize massacres as the status quo,’ and given the rising bloodlust among both leftists and their jihadi allies, it is likely that many were nodding their heads in agreement.” Commie Rag’s “Palestine Correspondent” Gives Us a Dark Hint of What’s Coming
- Dennis Prager: “People who say that men give birth also say that Israel is the villain because these positions emanate from the same aim: the destruction of Western civilization.” If You Say Men Give Birth, We Know Your Position on Hamas
- Robert Spencer: “Those who claim to be ‘marginalized’ have all the power – and use it ruthlessly.” First Plagiarism, Now Lying: What’s Happening to America’s Universities? (Happening? Happened. – jjs)
- “Yes, fine, Hamas did it. But the deeper truth is more important, and scarier for Americans.’Uncomfortable Truths about 10/7
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Long past time for Canadians to push back.” Canada’s Terror TV
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Betsy McCaughey: “‘I can’t believe this is happening in our country today’. . . Believe it.Anti-Semitism From the Left (Pardon the redundancy – jjs)
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “While big media aren’t very interested in charges of Biden family corruption, voters are.”Corruption Charges (Still) Loom as Major Barrier to Biden Reelection in 2024: I&I/TIPP Poll
- Miranda Devine: “Stunts are all the Bidens and their defenders, like Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.), have left to try to distract from damaging evidence piling up about [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s corrupt involvement in his family’s foreign-influence-peddling scheme, which reaped millions of dollars from China, Russia, Ukraine and other corrupt countries. The latest ruse from Raskin, the top Democrat on the Oversight Committee, is to claim Biden’s sins are actually his predecessor’s, unveiling a mendacious ‘report’ last week claiming that Trump corruptly raked in millions from foreign governments when he was president.” Firing Back at Hunter Biden’s Bullshit Games as Drama Over His Congressional Subpoena Drags On
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- The penalty phase of Trump accuser E. Jean Carroll’s civil case against Trump kicked off this week, just as Trump comes off a historic victory in the Iowa caucuses, besting his closest rival by nearly 30 percentage points. But on Wednesday, things got heated in the courtroom after U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan essentially threatened to throw Trump out of the courtroom. Trump to Judge in E. Jean Carroll Trial: I Would “Love It” if You Threw Me Out of Courtroom
- In addition to Carroll’s admission over the far-left plot against Trump, she also disclosed under questioning by her own counsel that she told friends and colleagues she was okay, despite the President’s denials over sexually abusing her in a Bergdorf Goodman changing room in the mid-90s. When questioned about her upbeat demeanor, she responded in court on Wednesday: “That’s the public E. Jean.” E Jean Carroll Admits She Told Trump Stories Because Her “Book Was Not Selling,” Confirms George “200 Chins” Conway Convinced Her to Sue
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “This kind of pervasive financial surveillance, carried out in coordination with and at the request of federal law enforcement, into Americans’ private transactions is alarming and raises serious doubts about FinCEN’s respect for fundamental civil liberties,” Jordan’s letter adds. (Call me when Jordan et al start proclaiming loudly that there was no insurrection and that it was a Federal op to entrap and persecute innocent Americans – jjs) Feds Used J6 to Conduct Mass Surveillance on Bank Transactions Flagged with Terms Like “Trump,” “MAGA”: Jim Jordan
- Goldman, who before coming to Congress served as an attorney for House Democrats’ impeachment efforts of Trump, accuses the House Republican Conference Chair of supporting “insurrectionists.” In a press release heavier on copied and pasted poll-tested Democrat rhetoric than actual substance, Goldman accuses Stefanik of “putting her personal ambitions over her integrity,” calling her “Donald Trump’s biggest congressional cheerleader.” Lying Sack of Shit Dan Goldman Moves to Censure Elise Stefanik, “Trump’s Biggest Congressional Cheerleader”
- “We’ve got a guy right now, the former president, running for office openly saying that he promises to essentially be a dictator. A person running to enter back into the White House who is proud that he stripped Americans, women of the right to make decisions about their own body. A person running to become the commander in chief who is admitting he would weaponize the Department of Justice.” (Project much, mega-fluffer? – jjs) Chlamydia Harris: “We Should All Be Scared” if Trump Elected — Our Freedoms Are at Stake
- Robert Zimmerman: “Thus, we must not be surprised when (not if) we see even more violence as a run-up to the 2024 elections. All signs point to a major legal election victory for the Republicans. To the left, such a victory is the equivalent of violence against them, which then justifies by them real violence to oppose it.” The Lawless Left
- “Don’t think for a minute that the Left feels any shame after being called out or criticized for the outcomes of their big DEI push on our culture.” The DEI Double-Down
- Christopher Rufo: “The only hope for a diverse nation is a regime of colorblind equality.” (And the complete elimination of the Democrat Party and Leftism – jjs) A New Civil Rights Agenda
- “It’s not enough to go along with the crazy. It’s not enough to tolerate it. You must believe it.” A Government that Sows Division and Subsidizes Madness
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Sen. John Thune (R-SD) has locked arms with [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden in calling for a deal to surrender to unlimited migration that would include tens of billions in foreign aid to Ukraine. The retreat would hand the White House a key election year win and surrender the best leverage Republicans have had in decades to make substantive changes in border policies that could alleviate one of the American people’s greatest concerns potentially for generations.” (Thune is McYertle’s likely successor. And he’s as much a globalist open border backstabbing cocksucking fraud as Mitch – jjs) McConnell Ally John Thune Pushes Senate Open Borders Deal: “Unique Moment in Time”
- “The state appears to be standing firm as a Biden [junta] deadline of ‘the end of the day’ for the state to remove the gates and allow unimpeded access to the Border Patrol approaches. General Counsel Jonathan Meyer, on behalf of the Department of Homeland Security, communicated it to Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton in a letter on January 10.” BORDER SHOWDOWN: Texas to Defy Biden Junta’s Order to Give Feds Access to Park Along Rio Grande
- The group of party defectors joined with all voting Republicans in passing a resolution introduced by Rep. Nathaniel Moran (R-TX). Twelve Democrats and nine Republicans did not vote. In addition to denouncing the policies, the resolution condemned the “national security and public safety crisis along the southwest border” and urged [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden to “end his [junta’s] open-borders policies.” 14 House Democrats Vote to Denounce Biden Junta “Open-Borders Policies”
- “The court granted the en banc hearing, which will consist of all the appellate court’s judges. It is scheduled for May 2024.” Border Crisis: 5th Circuit Allows Texas to Keep Buoys for Now
- “You talk about intentional trauma and that the Trump administration caused intentional trauma by separating these children from their quote unquote parents. The fact is that one, you don’t know these people? Why are you laughing? Mr. Bier, why are you laughing?” [Anna] Paulina Luna asked while emphasizing her concern for the trafficking of migrant children.“Why Are You Laughing?”: GOP Rep Spars With Immigration Witness Over Whether Fraudulent Migrant Families Cross Border
- It remains unanswered how police in New Hampshire constitutionally could determine the immigration status of someone they have pulled over for a violation of their myriad traffic statutes, but that is just one of the considerations at play here. Larger is the long-fought, dynamic battle between “conservatives” and “liberals” when it comes to migrants being added to voter rolls in nearby Massachusetts. NH Bill Would Ban Illegal Aliens From Using Out-of-State Driver’s Licenses
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Not one news agency reported on the evidence provided by the IDF.” How the Media Reported on Two Terrorists Who Worked as Journalists
* * * * *
- “Peterson was ordered to undergo a ‘specified continuing education or remedial program’ after he criticized transgender ideology, climate alarmism, and the Canadian government. The College of Psychologists of Ontario, which has embraced radical gender theory in recent years, has threatened to remove Peterson’s clinical psychology license over his social media activity if he did not go through the mandated training.” Jordan Peterson Fires Back After Court Dismisses His Appeal of Mandated Social Media Training: “The War Has Barely Started”
- “The British CNN chief is a former President and CEO of The New York Times and, before that, Director-General and CEO of the state-owned BBC and Channel 4 in his home country. He will be hoping any new subscription model he adopts does not go the way of the CNN+ streaming service, which tanked within a month of being launched in 2022.” XiNN May Start Charging to Watch News Clips on Cell Phones
- “ProPublica spent nearly a year dragging Thomas through the mud for a number of allegations but failed to investigate any leftist justices.” Where Was “Neutral” ProPublica onOn Ketanji Brown “25” Jackson’s Ethics Violations
* * * * *
- “Whenever they oppose age verification laws, Big Tech pretends that they genuinely care about your privacy.” Why is Big Tech Claiming That it Has a First Amendment Right to Violate Your Kids’ Privacy?
- U.S. policy regarding AI is increasingly a concern to voters and government officials alike. Former President Donald Trump warned recently that the technology could be “very dangerous for our country” in a post on Truth Social. He pointed to the use of fake — but incredibly realistic — images generated by AI tools which could be used to influence U.S. elections. IBM CEO: “Either Embrace AI or Lose Your Job”
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “If the duly elected president’s directives don’t matter at all regarding Climate Change™ policy, who or what does? And whence does that entity justifiably derive its authority?” (Meh, Kerry’s farting in public again, only out of his mouth. Which is what he always does – jjs) John Kerry Goes Full Davos Totalitarian: No Politician Can Reverse Climate Change Policy
- “These control freaks also insist that commercial space must follow standards of diversity, inclusion, and equity. ‘This has been for too long dominated by old white men,” [Caulfield] said. “We’ve got to change that.’” College Professors Insist All Private Activity in Space Must Be Regulated by Them
- “. . . the fatal flaw underlying the concept under consideration is the attempt to create economic value from processes not backed by economic activity. First, NACs are private entities which make a business out of reducing economic activity. Second, NACs rely on untested methods of accounting which we do not believe have any place in the public markets. Third, NACs present serious national security concerns.” (this is like weaponizing Wickard v. Filburn – jjs) State Officials Urge Biden Junta to Reject New Rules That Could Be “Catastrophic” for Rural Americans
- “Gotta love climate alarmists. Well actually, you don’t. But, they’ve created a religion all to themselves where they literally believe that food just appears and that any type of method that grows food should be a crime. I didn’t misspeak. They actually think that.” Climate Crackpot Alarmist Calls Farming and Fishing “Ecocide” at World Economic Forum
- “. . . if only 11 percent of current farmland were turned to restoration, all of the supposed excess carbon emissions of man would be absorbed. And food would be nutritious again. Note to the WEFers: get on board or go extinct.” Restoring the Soil to Make the Deserts Bloom
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The dismissal motion was a long shot, confirming that the grand jury’s decision was not surprising. Penny has several motions before the judge, including suppressing some statements he made to the police and evidence that might be misinterpreted by the prosecution. I doubt whether Penny is going to plead unless no jail time is involved. Given the racial character of the prosecution, that’s not likely.” Judge Denies Subway Hero Daniel Penny’s Motion to Dismiss His Case
- “I love Manhattan jurors — they’re deliberate, they’re educated, they understand the concept of reasonable doubt and they’re not going in there to write racial wrongs. That is, you know, for the Al Sharpton ‘s of the world, that’s for the crazies outside the courthouse — it has nothing to do, in my opinion, uh, with what’s going on in the courtroom. [The] jury will follow the law in this case and the reality is the law is — couldn’t be any more on my client’s side.” (Of course he has to say this, but still. Oh boy. – jjs) Daniel Penny’s Attorney Explains Why He’s Optimistic Manhattan Jury Won’t Try to “Right Racial Wrongs” in His Case
- “The spike comes after Gov. Gavin Newsom (D.) and Mayor London Breed (D.) made the city’s drug crisis a political priority, with Newsom sending in the state’s national guard and highway patrol to try to stymie fentanyl trafficking. In October, he announced an anti-opioid task force for San Francisco.” San Francisco Drug Overdose Deaths Spiked to Record High In 2023
- “New mayor vows to clean up decades of neglect and abuse.” (Pfft. Another Democrat and they still have Soros DA Larry Krasner – jjs) Democrats Scramble to Clean up Philadelphia
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Just one month before the CDC shelved the draft alert addressing concerns over rising myocarditis cases, the government agency used the HAN system to distribute a notice regarding connections between the Johnson & Johnson vaccine and blood clotting and low platelet levels in some patients. Some health professionals say this points to a double standard.” CDC Axed Alert Warning of Connection Between Heart Inflammation and COVID-19 Vaccines
- “The sequence was even submitted to a U.S. database, but it was deleted when U.S. officials began asking questions about it.” CCP Scientists Submitted COVID Sequence to Database Weeks Before Admitting They Had One, Then Deleted It
- During an election year? When their party is on the ropes nationally? In a swing state where hunting is a thing? Awesome! At least if the PA GOP is smart enough to run on it – jjsPennsylvania House Democrats Advance “Assault Weapons” Ban, Other Gun Controls
- “My advice to you is that anytime Rep. Goldman says anything, demand payment in full, cash upfront and on the table before you begin to take him seriously. And probably not even then.” Is Rep. Dan Goldman the Most Aggressively Wrong Idiot on Capitol Hill
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Decision of Seventh Circuit U.S. Court of Appels said Indiana must allow transgender students to use school bathroom consistent with their gender identity – ACLU calls it a “victory” for transgender rights. (If Indiana had balls, no pun, they’d order their schools to disregard the ruling – jjs) Supreme Court Declines to Review Lower Court’s Decision in Key Transgender Case – ACLU Declares “Victory”
- “The responsibility for the destruction of the Ivy League lies not with wokeness nor diversity hires nor a naive donor class, but with the people who are supposed to be keeping the lights on.” How and Why the Ivy League Will Die
- “Sources say Heather Gerken, who has weathered free speech and anti-Semitism scandals as dean of Yale Law School, is in the running to succeed Peter Salovey.” Pickled: The Yale Law School Dean Who Presided Over the “Trap House” Scandal iss Now Under Consideration to Be the University’s Next President
- “She is a progressive pro-life activist and a 2024 presidential candidate.” Meet Terrisa Bukovinac, the Democrat Standing Up to Biden’s Abortion Extremism
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “If passed by the state legislature and signed into law by Gov. Brian Kemp, SB 355 would make Georgia the sixth state to ban the use of ranked-choice voting in elections.” Georgia Republicans Introduce Bill to Stop Ranked-Choice Voting From “Disenfranchising” Voters
- “Arizona Democrats are exploiting a loophole that lets non-citizens cast a ballot in the 2024 election.” Will Illegal Aliens Choose the 2024 Republican Nominee in Arizona?
- “The ruling ultimately could be tested at the state [WI State] Supreme Court, where left-leaning justices hold a slim 4-3 majority. ” Judge: Racine, Wisconsin’s Voting Van Unfairly Benefited Democrats and Was “Contrary to Law”
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Dems sunk acting labor secretary’s nomination over perceived favoritism toward unions.”Labor Sec Nominee Julie Su Hobnobbed with Union Leaders Ahead of Union-Backed Crackdown on Independent Contractors, Calendars Show
- He could do a hell of a lot worse. The question is, can he do better? Discuss! – jjs Trump Considering Elise Stefanik For VP: Report
- “There is no path for me to be the next president,” the thirty-something entrepreneur said when he dropped out of the primary on Monday. But what if he thought it over and calculated that there was a path for him to be the next vice president — and then the top of the Republican ticket in 2028? What if he went to Trump with that proposal? If that’s his plan, then he has been extremely cunning in getting himself in front of Trump ahead of the curve. Brilliant move, in that case. VEEP WATCH: Trump Shreds Haley in Series of Emails, Plus Vivek’s Masterstroke?
- Scott McKay: “He must destroy Nikki Haley as a political entity.” DeSantis Must Stay in the Race
- “I think it’s safe to say that if Harris and Ramaswamy ever meet on the debate stage, it’s going to be nothing but pure hilarity from start to finish. He would truly chew her up and spit her out. Her responses to his answers would be that nervous cackle she always does, followed by a word salad made up of random phrases strung together in sentences.” Vivek Ramaswamy Unveils Strategy He’d Use to Destroy Kamala Harris in VP Debate
- “She needs a game changer to beat Trump.” Will Haley’s Comet Hit Earth?
- A Democrat, Dimon made the comments while explaining that his Party is too quick to vilify the MAGA movement and its supporters. “I wish the Democrats would think a little bit more carefully when they talk about MAGA,” he said. “When people say MAGA, they’re actually looking at people who voted for Trump, and they’re basically scapegoating them, that you are like him,” Dimon continued. “I think this negative talk about MAGA is going to hurt Biden’s reelection campaign.” JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon: Trump “Wasn’t Wrong” on Critical Issues
- “No American president or major party nominee, perhaps since Abraham Lincoln, has ever carried more scars of office than Donald Trump.” Donald Trump and the Fate of the Nation
- “All we can do is hope and pray that the last stage, is real.” The Left’s Stages of Grief Over the Iowa Caucuses
- Prof. Scala points to the perceived weakness and inaction of the Biden [junta] both at home and abroad as a key drive behind Trump’s recovery among college-educated voters. “I think a lot of college-educated Republicans say, ‘Yeah, he tweeted too much, he was out of control sometimes, but there was strength there,” Scala said. DATA: Trump’s Great Turnaround With College-Educated Voters
- “Dave McCormick said he can see himself teaming up with them on key issues if he is to win.” (Aside from Democrat-sanctioned anti-Semitism, we have zero in common with Fetterman. Wake up McCormick – jjs) “Could Be Good Allies”: GOP Pennsylvania Senate Contender Dave McCormick Praises John Fetterman’s “Moral Clarity”
- “The emerging right-wing political ethos among Gen Z largely manifests as a response to the dominance of liberal ideals across nearly every facet of life.” Why Gen Z Conservatives are Drawn to Unorthodox Political Outsiders
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “If I were asked by Democrats what to do, my advice would be to accommodate Republican views on the border issue and create a package with four elements: support for Ukraine, support for Israel, support for Taiwan, and solve the border issue,” said Fogh-Rasmussen, who is also a former Prime Minister of Denmark. FOGH-REIGN INTERFERENCE: Ex NATO Chief Tells Biden to Cut Deal to Aid Ukraine, Beat Trump
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The Iranian regime celebrated the attack as its most impressive projection of force to date, comparing the attack to airstrikes conducted by the U.S. and other Western nations against terrorist forces. ‘Pakistan strongly condemns the unprovoked violation of its airspace by Iran and the strike inside Pakistani territory which resulted in the death of two innocent children while injuring three girls,’ said Wednesday’s statement from Islamabad.” Iran Bombs Nuclear-Armed Pakistan, Triggering Diplomatic Crisis
- “As a responsible member of the international community, Pakistan upholds the principles and purposes of the UN Charter including territorial integrity and sovereignty of member states,” the statement said. “Guided by these principles, and in exercise of our legitimate rights within international law, Pakistan will never allow its sovereignty and territorial integrity to be challenged, under any pretext or circumstances.” (Great! Now condemn Hamas and defend Israel for doing what you did! – jjs Pakistan Carries Out Retaliatory Strikes Inside of Iran
- “Federal statute does not criminalize support for the terrorist group or force banks to seize assets.” Bait and Switch’: Biden Decision To Water Down Houthi Terror Designation Draws Outrage
- “The U-turn simply represents another step in the collapse of his entire Mideast strategy, even as Iran’s strategy has it this close to going nuclear.” (He wants them to have nukes. All his Houthi flip-flopping is because it’s an election year and people are watching – jjs) Biden U-Turns on Houthi Terrorists — Now Reverse Iran Appeasement
* * * * *
- “We are here to tell you that collectivist experiments are never the solution to the problems that afflict the citizens of the world but, on the contrary, they are their cause,” Milei said. “Believe me, there is no one better than us Argentines to bear witness to these two issues.”Argentina’s Javier Milei Warns Davos to Abandon Socialism: “The West Is in Danger”
- “The most effective rebuttal at Davos of its sirens of subjugation came from the newly elected president of Argentina. . . Milei’s scoff at people “motivated by the wish to belong to a privileged caste” was perhaps the ultimate face slap for the self-proclaimed saviors in Switzerland.” The Elite’s Absurd Davos Crusade – Destroy Freedom to Save Humanity (More like enslave humanity, period – jjs
- “A source from the prosecutor’s office told AFP that Cesar Suarez was murdered in Guayaquil.” Ecuador Prosecutor Assassinated While Investigating Gunmen Who Took Over Live TV Channel
- “Despite the bouquets from media outlets like TIME, Blinken seems to possess an undisguised disdain for the actual practice of diplomacy.” Antony Blinken Is Overrated
- While summit attendees are ostensibly focused on achieving lofty goals related to climate change, net-zero, and censoring speech for the greater good, the brisk trade done by escort service ‘Titt4Tat’ suggests many have ulterior motives. Whores for Whores: Prostitutes “Completely Booked” Near Davos as Elites Attend World Economic Forum
- “[EU prexy] Christine [Lagarde] speaks for herself. I think the flip side of it is that this is perhaps also a wake-up call for Europe,” said Hildebrand, suggesting a second Trump administration might prompt the EU to decide whether it wants “to be a kind of independent sovereign” or to have “great dependencies, whether on China or on the U.S.”BlackRock Chief: 2nd Trump Term Pushes Europe Away from Dependency on US or China
- “On the one hand, China is a juggernaut, while the U.S. is a laughingstock. On the other hand, China has serious internal problems.” With a Growing Demographic Collapse, the Biggest Threat to China is . . . China
- “Abdi Mohamed, Sayid Mohamed, Abdullahi Osman, Omar Hussein, Soul Kwayke-Amgpomah, Damilola Odunoren, Emmanuel Sejilola, Mohammed Hamdani, Nahim Ahmed, Yousef Garef, and Amin Abdelkader, Minhaj Hussein, Ahmed Abdi, Faysal Jelali, Mohamed Khadir, Shamsi Ali, Sharmarke Ali, Isaaq Mohamud, Diego Farquharson, and Abdul Azizmohamed were all subsequently convicted of robbery.” 31 Arrested, 21 Convicted Following Luxury Watch Robbery Sting Operations in London
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “With eyes on helping Democrats in the November elections, the mayor and governor are both postponing painful fiscal reckonings.” New York’s Budget Doubleheader
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “At the moment it is not clear why the number dropped, especially as it had been doubling every six months previously as more satellites were launched.” SpaceX’s Starlink: More satellites in orbit but fewer close encounters
- “Researchers analyzing images from NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope have found that galaxies in the early universe are often flat and elongated, like surfboards and pool noodles – and are rarely round, like volleyballs or frisbees.” Webb confirms the unusual shape of early galaxies as seen by Hubble
- “An open access paper published first in 2018, and updated in early 2024, described how we could soon get rid of our WiFi modems and use VLCs because they could be a much, much faster means of transmitting information digitally. Unlike WiFi, which uses radio waves to transmit data, VLC uses sources of light to send data back and forth between devices, which can be over 100 times faster than the latter.” Uh, Guys, Scientists Just Created Something We’ve Only Heard About in Superhero Movies. and It Changes Everything
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Daniel Greenfield: “Can a man’s face be racist?” Black Puppeteer Sues for Being Accused of Blackface During Black History Month
- “Many Jews recognize their exclusion from the ‘diversity, equity, and inclusion’ agenda, but they still don’t seem to recognize its danger.” Jews Waking Up to Hollywood’s Anti-Semitism Should Try to Destroy DEI, Not Join Its Ranks
- Christian Toto: “Lorne Michaels suggests one SNL alum could take over sagging franchise.” (It was dead when Tina Fey first started. It’s been Leftist agitprop from Michaels all the way down to the studio janitor at least for 20 years, if not longer – jjs) Is This Saturday Night Live’s Last Chance for Survival?
- “A movie produced by the former president tries and fails to grasp the consequences of American empire.” Obama Flinches at His Own Legacy
- In leftists’ little segregated world, in which one race against one another at every turn, the fact that most of us are genetic mutts is, as Al Gore might put it, an awfully inconvenient truth.” Kunta Punta’d! Whoopsie: LeVar Burton Finds Out His Ancestor Was a White Confederate Soldier
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.