Good morning, kids. In the aftermath of the failure to impeach DHS apparatchik Alejandro Mayorkas for his role in allowing the 8 million and counting invasion of unknown, unvetted third world foreigners, ex-GOP Congressman George Santos took to Twitter/X with a three-word Tweet under an image of the House electronic vote scoreboard.
An ongoing problem for the Republicans dating back to the days of black and white television is that the power players in the party have never had a grasp on the importance of messaging and optics. As Ed mentioned, the Mayorkas vote wasn’t really about impeachment, it was about sending a message to the voters.
Reps. Tom McClintock (R-Calif.), Ken Buck (R-Colo.), and Mike Gallagher (R-Wis.) are all too stupid to understand that. (Utah Rep. Blake Moore voted no as a procedural move that would allow House Republicans to bring the resolution back to the floor.)
All three “Blah, blah, blahed” all over themselves to explain why they voted no. None of their excuses are valid because there was no reason whatsoever for a Republican to vote against impeaching Mayorkas. None. Zero. Nada. Not a thing.
Former House GOP ne’er-do-well George Santos couldn’t wait to troll the failure of his one-time colleagues:
Miss Me Yet?
Why yes, George, I do miss you.
While the Democrats are focused squarely on assaulting our freedoms and shredding the Constitution, I don’t really care whether any of the Republicans in Congress are good people or not, just as long as they’re consistently voting against tyranny. Something I’ve often said about presidential candidates applies in this case as well: I don’t need a prom date, I need a fighter.
Democrats in Congress are harboring raging anti-Semites, terrorist sympathizers, and commies; George Santos is practically an archangel compared to them.
This isn’t really about George Santos, though. It’s about the fact that when things count the most, Republicans reflexively begin forming a circular firing squad and using “principles” as a justification for it.
It’s not about “principles” or stupidity or anything like that. It’s about collusion with the Democrat-Left for both the chance to wear the dubious title of “Elitist 2nd Class” and more crucially to take a payoff that helps the Left continue to destroy the republic and the citizenry. Yet aside from that last paragraph Stephen Kruiser is dead on target with this and has phrased it perfectly.
More than merely fighters, we need fighters who understand who and what they are fighting for. The GOP as it is constituted today is fighting for the right to make a buck off the destruction of this country. Sadly, this attitude goes back over 70 years to President Eisenhower. During a time of unprecedented postwar prosperity, along with his near deification as a war hero, he had the political wind at his back to at least make a concerted effort to roll back some or even most of the disastrous encroachments on our liberty of FDR’s New Deal.
Of course, in his farewell speech that warned of a “military industrial complex,” perhaps he understood what it would have meant to oppose them. Because what he labeled the military industrial complex is what we now know today to be “The Deep State.” And look what it’s doing to Donald Trump and a growing segment of the population opposed to its power.
Since then, the bureaucracy has only metastasized in scope, power and influence by leaps and bounds with LBJ’s Great Society capped off by the seizure of one sixth of our economy, the healthcare/insurance sector via Obama’s Hope and Change. It should be noted that as bad as Democrat administrations have been in utilizing the Deep State to erode our freedoms, the worst offenders of all were Republicans Richard Nixon who gave us the EPA and OSHA, and George W. Bush with the DHS.
That would be the same Department of Homeland Security which Alejandro Mayorkas remains at the top as Reichsminister, and who oversees the Obama/Biden operation that has erased our borders and threatens to erase our national identity. Homeland Security, indeed.
In a strange way, I’m kind of disappointed that Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants and his handlers are waiting until after the election to go down to Texas to likely arrest Greg Abbott and Ken Paxton, and perhaps revoke Texas’ statehood over (don’t vomit) insurrection.
“You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that: it’s an opportunity to do things that you think you could not do before.” — Rahm Emanuel, Obama White House chief of staff
Ah, from the lips of the take-no-prisoners “Rahmbo” (who once reportedly delivered a dead fish to a tardy pollster) to the ears of 25 U.S. governors.
That’s 25, count ‘em, state bosses – one complete half. Who recently joined together in a declaring their defiance of the Feds over the current usurper administration’s “All-ee, all-ee in free” approach to the southern border. Exacerbated by the actions of the arrogant Bidenites in “attack(ing) and su(ing) Texas for stepping up to protect American citizens from historic levels of illegal immigrants, deadly drugs like fentanyl, and terrorists entering our country.”
The result of which was the Supreme Court’s recent 5-4 punt of that suit, delivering to the administration the snippers to remove razor wire the Lone Star Staters had positioned on the boundary in a desperate attempt to stem the flow of migrants.
Hmmm. A little over three years ago, this commentator noted that a “spurned lawsuit,” initiated by none other than Texas and bringing together 18 states to allege a stolen presidency, provided “a potential stepping stone” from which “it’s only a hop, skip and a jump to the Declaration of Dissolution previously suggested in this space.”
It’s not just the number of nose-thumbing states that is elevated this time around. It’s the rhetoric – and potentially Rahmbo-esque implications. “Republican Governors Band Together” read the headline on the guvs’ communique. You mean, like “Join or Die?”
And more consequential, this central assertion: “The Biden Administration has abdicated its constitutional compact duties to the states” (emphasis added). . .
. . . The governors “stand in solidarity with our fellow Governor, Greg Abbott, and the State of Texas in utilizing every tool and strategy, including razor wire fences, to secure the border.” “Stand in solidarity?” Them’s “compact” words (and we don’t mean small). And words aren’t the only way Republican governors are “hanging together” to stick it to Washington. Red-state commanders in chief have been dispatching troops and troopers to the border for many moons. Now, recent presidential-race-departee Ron DeSantis is rushing 1,000 “reinforcements” westward from the Sunshine State. . .
. . . Which brings us back to the Machiavellian counsel of Mr. Emanuel, whose somewhat-more-than-cheeky desk nameplate read “Undersecretary of Go F— Yourself.” If one were to engage in a word association exercise anywhere in America today, who wouldn’t respond to the term “border” with “crisis,” if not “serious crisis?” (As the fictional Col. Nathan Jessup might have put it, “Is there another kind?”) . . .
. . . Let’s see. We have a “serious” fiscal, social and national security catastrophe. The fact that untrammeled immigration has risen to become Americans’ number one concern. And the reality that 50% of the nation’s governors have seized the occasion to vault up right up to the line of voiding and replacing America’s “constitutional compact” . . .
. . . Emanuel’s Prairie State predecessor, Abraham Lincoln, averred that the nation could not “endure permanently half slave and half free.” Today’s America cannot endure with its venal, reality-rejecting, wealth-sucking woke half permanently dictating to and impermissibly burdening, persecuting and outright endangering the sound, stable and productive cohort.
The opportunity now presents itself for the leaders representing the latter half to go full Rahmbo before it’s too late to save any of us. Take the logical next step: declare not just the “constitutional compact,” but the union dissolved.
Trump or no Trump, elections rigged or otherwise are not going to mend both the divide between Americans and anti-amerikkans nor the now virtually impossible to dismantle Deep State bureaucracy that wields the actual power via regulations that almost never are reversed in an increasingly corrupt judiciary that acts as their rubber stamp.
Please do not misconstrue my sentiments as a call for violence. What is painfully obvious is that we are now in the latter part of the phrase of “What cannot go on will not go on.”
For sure it won’t. How the “will not go on” plays out is anyone’s guess.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “When the criminal is really a victim, those he abuses have no right to defend themselves. Self-defense codes enshrine into law that the criminal deserves to suffer at the hands of those around him in society, adding to the hierarchy of injustice that oppresses him. It perpetuates the so-called ‘cycle of oppression’ the left aims to dismantle. In other words, cracking down on self-defense serves the same function as going easy on crime: building a new morality of the oppressed, with a new aristocracy at the top.” Why Self-Defense is the Only Type of Violence the Left Won’t Endorse
- “Will GOP governors go full Rahmbo and move from border defiance to dissolution? . . . Today’s America cannot endure with its venal, reality-rejecting, wealth-sucking woke half permanently dictating to and impermissibly burdening, persecuting and outright endangering the sound, stable and productive cohort. The opportunity now presents itself for the leaders representing the latter half to go full Rahmbo before it’s too late to save any of us. Take the logical next step: declare not just the ‘constitutional compact,’ but the union dissolved.” (That last sentence. Whoa – jjs) Never Let a Serious Border (And Constitutional) Crisis Go to Waste
- “Tamara Weitzman, an oncology social worker in Seattle, was called an ‘insensitive, Canadian white bitch’ and a ‘white kike’ at her workplace. Then she got packed off to DEI sensitivity training.” “White Kikes” and “Melanin Recessives”
- “While the Democrats are focused squarely on assaulting our freedoms and shredding the Constitution, I don’t really care whether any of the Republicans in Congress are good people or not, just as long as they’re consistently voting against tyranny. Something I’ve often said about presidential candidates applies in this case as well: I don’t need a prom date, I need a fighter.” (THIS. Every single fucking second of every single fucking day. Forever. – jjs) Hell Yes, I Miss George Santos
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Chinese migrant encounters continue to climb, too. Agents have encountered over 19,600 since October 1. They encountered 37,000 total in fiscal year 2023.” Crisis? What Crisis?! Report: Border Agents Encountered Over 1,000,000 Migrants Since Oct. 1
- Victor Davis Hanson: “It remains unclear why Biden and Homeland Security Chief Alejandro Mayorkas destroyed what Trump had achieved. Why would they ensure such misery for both Americans and millions of illegal migrants? . . . why some establishment Republicans aided and abetted these disingenuous efforts is yet another reminder why the doctrinaire Republican Party had to be reinvented by Donald Trump.” The Absurd Democrat Border Con
- Ann Coulter: “Fortunately, a vote on Mayorkas’ impeachment can be brought up again, and, if Republicans aren’t trying to lose, it should be. Over and over and over again. . . Make them vote. Mayorkas [and Biden!!!] is entirely responsible for the invasion. Will Democrats vote to keep him in office? How about Sens. Sherrod Brown (Ohio), Kyrsten Sinema (Arizona), Bob Casey (Pennsylvania), Jacky Rosen (Nevada) and Tammy Baldwin (Wisconsin) — all up for reelection in conservative or semi-conservative states? Could you at least put them in a difficult position, Republicans? If the House impeaches, Senate Democrats will be required to express an opinion. Either they vote to remove Mayorkas, or they admit they don’t give a crap about our wide open border. That’s a gift to every Republican running for office this year.” Impeach Him Again
- “I don’t think anyone is buying it. Everyone understands this all changed dramatically when he walked into the White House. Now, we’ve shown, and we continue to show the American people step-by-step, how he and Mayorkas orchestrated this. . . The idea that he could blame Republicans for the catastrophe they created is laughable. It’s time for him to take ownership.” Speaker Mike Johnson: Biden Speech Blaming Trump, “MAGA Republicans” for Border Was “Offensive”
- “Some of my democratic colleagues say Republicans welched on a deal. There was no deal to welch on. As part of this supplemental bill, we asked to have some border provisions explored that might slow [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s open border down. Leader McConnell appointed James Lankford to do that. He did the best he could negotiating with people that support an open border, he brought the product back to us in the Republican conference, in the Senate. We said, ‘James, we appreciate your hard work, but this is not sufficient.’ That’s what happened.” ‘There Was No Deal’: John Kennedy Explains Why Republicans Killed Bipartisan Border Security Bill
- “You go now! You here fo-evah!” Mrs. Chao – jjs Sen. Mitch McChinlessChaoChiCom Defends Migration Bill Fiasco
- Scott McKay: “Republican voters now know that the GOP candidate running for the Senate is utterly worthless on the border issue.” (Worse than worthless; collaborationist – jjs) This Has to Be the End of the Road for Mitch McConnell
- “An increasing number of Republican senators believe it is time for Mitch McConnell’s ousting as GOP leader.” McConnell’s Leadership in Jeopardy After Sending Lankford on a ‘Suicide Mission’ in Border Negotiations
- “I’ve had a small group of persistent critics the whole time I’ve been in this job. They had their shot,” McConnell said in an interview with POLITICO, referring to Sen. Rick Scott’s (R-FL) challenge to his leadership in 2022. McConnell Says He’ll Cling On, Says Haters “Had Their Shot”
- “Democracy is messy.” (Ugh, we’re a republic. – jjs) Speaker Johnson Vows Mayorkas Will Be Impeached Despite “Setback”
* * * * *
- “Democrats understand that the short-term backlash for our open borders is just the cost for a long-term payoff in maintaining power.” Without Mass Deportations, America’s Demographics Shift Will Result In Radical Politics
- “More than 40,000 illegal migrants have arrived in the city.” Denver Booting 800 Migrant Families From Shelters (Earworm of Dave Edmunds’ “Get Out of Denver” – jjs)
- Larry Elder: “The American border.” The New Gold Rush
- “Brayan Alejandro Gonzalez-Paez, a 22-year-old illegal alien from Venezuela, has been charged with two counts of vehicular homicide, accidents involving death while driving without a license, and more charges for the deaths of 20-year-old Anjelica Guadalupe Amaya Briceno and her three-year-old daughter.” Illegal Alien Freed into U.S. by Biden’s DHS Charged with Killing Young Mother, Toddler
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “I would like to emphasize again – there is no other solution than total victory. If Hamas survives in Gaza, it is only a matter of time until the next massacre,” Netanyahu said, according to the outlet. Israeli Prime Minister Says “No” to Hamas Ceasefire Offer, Pledges “Total Victory”: REPORT
- “The purported airstrike targeted and hit the car that Abdel-Al was driving in the southern Gazan city of Rafah, the outlet noted. Abdel-Al was the chief of the terror organization’s special police forces, The Jerusalem Post reported.” (It was a “mostly peaceful” airstrike! – jjs) Senior Hamas Official Killed in Targeted Strike, Terror Group Says: REPORT
- Bastard. Disgusting as this is, it seems to indicate desperation that they are losing the radical Muslims and self-gassing Yids before November – jjs Antony Blinken Accuses Israel of Trying to “Dehumanize” “”Palestinians””
- Daniel Greenfield: “What do you get when you massacre over a thousand people? A country.”Rewarding the Oct 7 Massacres With a “Palestinian” State
- David Harsanyi: “Biden threatens to veto Israel aid. And he will pay no political price.” Why Biden is Threatening to Veto Aid to Israel
- “Informed by Jewish law, Israel has sought to minimize civilian casualties in Gaza.” A Proportionate Response
- “Israel’s war against Hamas in the Gaza Strip is not vengeance for October 7th. It is thoroughly a defensive war to eradicate Hamas, the organization that has pledged to kill every last Israeli [WARNING: this account contains graphic details].” Hamas On View: 41 Minutes of Horror From Oct. 7th
- “What else do you do with a collaborator with a terror group?” Time To Shut Down UNRWA
* * * * *
- “Protesters wore shirts that said ‘Jews say ceasefire now!’ and were cleared out in time for Biden to arrive at the home of his third wealthy host, Maureen White, whose husband, Steven Rattner, manages billionaire former Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s fortune”. . . “I’m not even supposed to be here right now. I called out just to make sure I didn’t miss this. We will not let this warmonger drive around our streets and our city like he is not causing death and destruction in our name.” Biden Calls Trump “Existential Threat” as Anti-Israel Protesters Block 5th Avenue
- “If the above priority requests are left unfulfilled by the deadline set above, the Committee is prepared to issue a subpoena.” Harvard Obstructs Congressional Probe Into Widespread Anti-Semitism
- “A personal testimony of what your kids are learning in College.” Islamic Indoctrination 101
- “The headline is regarded as far worthier of condemnation than the fact that thousands in one city repeatedly celebrated the indiscriminate massacre and rape of men, women, and children.” Leftists Lose Their Minds When Wall Street Journal Notices Michigan-Grown Jihadis
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS & DEMENTIA WATCH
- “. . . when Biden can’t even remember the name of Hamas, that’s a big problem.” WATCH: Biden’s Latest Brain-Break Moment During a Press Conference
- “Yet Democrats want to put him in the White House for a second term? With Kamala Harris (who’s more verbally challenged, without being 81) as his backup? It should be unthinkable.”Joe Biden’s Mental Decline Cannot Be Ignored
- “Rather than trying to convince voters that Biden is something he’s not—young, spry, aware of his surroundings and the current date or the fact that he’s the president—White House officials should probably just accept reality and lock him in the basement where he belongs.” (Lock him in Hamas terror tunnel – jjs) The White House Says Biden’s Travel Schedule is “Aggressive.” Here’s What He’s Actually Doing.
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- The D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals on Tuesday shot down Trump’s bid to dismiss his federal election interference case based on presidential immunity. On the same day, District Court Judge Aileen Cannon, who is overseeing the other case against Trump in Florida, ruled that some discovery material that Smith wanted to keep under seal would be disclosed, reminding him “of the strong presumption of public access in criminal proceedings.”Federal Judge Puts Damper on Jack Smith’s Victory
- “A brief filed with the U.S. Supreme Court argues the power to disqualify a presidential candidate lies with the federal court, not the states.” Obscure Statute Could Disqualify States Like Colorado From Kicking Trump Off the Ballot
- “The latest court opinion against former President Trump is probably not going down well with 42, 43, and 44.” How Much Trump Derangement Syndrome Can the Presidency Take?
- Famed libertarian constitutional scholar Richard Epstein agrees, calling the self-executing argument “a red herring” and hoping that when the Supreme Court takes up this case it “should not decide it on the merits, for the entire controversy should not be decided by any court at all.” SCOTUS Tees Up Colorado Case Kicking Trump Off the Ballot. Look for a Surprise.
- “. . . the bar for what can be considered an insurrection, given the one precedent in which this Constitutional provision unquestionably applies, is very, very high. To apply it any other way is to invite the criminalization of democracy itself.” The Supreme Court Must End the Democrats’ Anti-Democratic Lawfare
- “Some of the individuals whom Mr. Roman has subpoenaed to testify have personal knowledge that Wade and Willis’ personal relationship began before his appointment as a special prosecutor. In other words, they have knowledge that the assertion by Willis in the State’s response and in Wade’s affidavit are both false.” Fani “Gotta-Be-Da-Butt-Bob” Willis Tries ro Quash Subpoena Requiring Her to Testify
- “If you thought the allegations couldn’t get more salacious, prepare for a surprise. Another excerpt suggests that Willis and Wade had a ‘safe house’ near Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport that Fulton County taxpayers paid for.” Shocking New Details About Fani “Gotta-Be-Da-Butt-Bob” Willis’ Relationship With Her Special Prosecutor (A car battery, Marshmallow Fluff and gerbils? – jjs)
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The letter noted that the FACE Act has been used almost exclusively to prosecute pro-lifers though the law is also supposed to protect churches and pregnancy centers.” Pro-Life Leaders Urge Republican Leadership to Repeal FACE Act After Conviction of Peaceful Pro-Lifers
- “All autocratic countries share the same pyramidal structure of rule by an apex that believes it has the sole ability and right to govern.” The US Learns China’s Lessons on Elitism
- Tolerating progressive ideals of equity within Republican ranks for the sake of ‘getting along’ is a duplicitous strategy designed to deliver this county to the Left.” Equity Breeds Duplicity
- “With a particular obsession about ‘white supremacy.'” Janel George, a Fighter for Truth and Justice
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Carlson’s surprise scoop comes as US aid to Ukraine has dried up due to Republican opposition in Washington, leaving Ukrainian forces scrambling for ammunition.” White House Fury Over Tucker Carlson Interviewing Putin
- “None of the European politicians had seen the content of Carlson’s interview with Putin, as it has yet to air. Carlson insists that, as a journalist, it is his job to secure interviews with significant figures shaping world events if he can. He also says his team asked Ukrainian leader Volodymyr Zelensky for an interview but has not received a response.” Tucker Carlson Subject to Sanctions for Crime of Journalism, Say Globalist EU Politicians
- “You don’t have the balls to write the truth!” Ariz. Rep. SLAMS “Propaganda” Media for Insurrection Narrative
- “You read that right. According to the experts and the propaganda press outlets willing to amplify them, inflation is your fault.” Washington Post Blames Grocery Stores for High Prices to Cover for Biden in Election Year
- “The U.S. Department of State, through its Global Engagement Center (GEC), is actively intervening in the news-media market to limit the reach of, the circulation of, and render unprofitable, disfavored press outlets by funding the infrastructure, development, and marketing and promotion of censorship technology and private censorship enterprises to covertly suppress speech of a segment of the American press.” Daily Wire, Texas AG Ask Court to Block State Department’s Domestic “Misinformation” Efforts
- “‘American women should be lining up with their presidential kneepads to show their gratitude,’ said Courier Newsroom’s Nina Burleigh.” (That face! It resembles what Rosa DeLauro’s head would look like after South Seas cannibals shrink it – jjs) Nazi Collaborator Soros-Funded Fake News Network Hires Journalist Who Offered To Give Bill Clinton a Blowjob
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “A lot of the headline prosperity of the moment is the result of old-fashioned Keynesian-style government outlays, and we should not be surprised Biden’s blowout multitrillion-dollar spending spree is juicing the economy.A disproportionate amount of job growth last year came from government employment. Sustainable economic expansion depends ultimately on private-sector economic activity, not government stimulus. This is the economic equivalent of a sugar high, after which a crash usually comes. And much of Biden’s spending is skewed toward the rich, in the form of lavish subsidies for politically connected green energy and tax credits for electric cars that go overwhelmingly to upper-income Americans.” Why Biden is Losing to Trump in the Polls Despite a “Booming” Economy
- “Shrinkflation is just another way for giant corporations to pad their profits and leave us with the crumbs.” Fauxcahontas Warren Takes on Big Dorito, Big Oreo, and Big Toilet Paper to Deflect Blame From Biden’s Economy
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The irresistible force of European integration has finally crashed into the immovable object of French farmers. And as a result. . . It is the policy of Europe to be firmly committed to reaching Net-Zero targets and it always will be.” The Looming, Quixotic End of “Net-Zero”
- “The Japanese car giant suggested that its decision to avoid going fully electric within its fleet of vehicles, and instead emphasize hybrid machines, is likely why it’ll end the fiscal year on such a high, according to Axios. Shares in Toyota rose nearly 50% in the last 12 months, while electric vehicle manufacturers struggle to deal with the fact that no one wants their stupid cars.” Toyota Refused to Hop on the Electric Vehicle Bandwagon, and It Paid Off Big Time
- “Nobody wants to go to court. It is expensive. It is time consuming. With a net worth of $300 million, Kerry enjoys far more attorneys and resources — including taxpayer-funded ones — and can drag this out forever. Sunlight is always the best disinfectant. Kerry is no king.” I’m Suing John Kerry to Make His Shadowy Climate Office Accountable
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Roxbury is the second most unsafe neighborhood in the Boston area, but Pressley says Walgreens is closing its doors because of racism.” Is Walgreens Racist or is Ayanna “LoPecia” Pressley Just Ignorant?
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “School counselors don’t just give career advice anymore.” NY School District Sued For Allegedly Secretly Transitioning 12-Year-Old Student
- “Parents Defending Education alleged that the Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy is employing racially discriminatory policies.” Parental Rights Group Files Complaint Against Illinois School For Racist Black – And Hispanic-Only Programs
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “There is a concerted national campaign being pushed right by some liberal megadonors to essentially reinvent the electoral system,” Snead said, adding that ranked-choice voting was “designed to harm conservatives” and push “politics to the Left.” Watchdog Group Warns of Foreign Money Being Used to Influence Elections Ahead of 2024 Cycle
- “Instead of having full security and a verifiable chain of custody for ballots being issued, cast, and counted, we flooded addresses across the country with tens of millions of unsupervised mail-in ballots months ahead of elections frequently to locations from which voters, if they’re even alive, have long since moved, instead of having election administration that is rigorously nonpartisan and impartial under the law,” she explained.Mollie Hemingway Breaks Down Everything Wrong with U.S. Elections from Mail-In Ballots to Zuckbucks to Censorship
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Tester’s attempt to pass Tooley off as simply a retired Montana cop is the senator’s latest effort to earn Republican votes ahead of a tough reelection fight. Tester has attempted to rebrand himself as a centrist in recent months, largely avoiding references to [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden or even using the word “Democrat” in campaign materials. Former president Donald Trump twice carried Montana by double digits. The “Former Law Enforcement” Officer in Jon Tester’s Latest Ad Is a Top Montana Dem With Ties to the Senator
- “The turn could open Lockhart up to charges of hypocrisy. A former CNN pundit and NFL spokesman, Lockhart roasted former president Donald Trump during his presidency for, among other things, his close ties to MBS and the Saudi government. He accused Trump, his daughter Ivanka Trump, and son-in-law Jared Kushner of trying to cash in on Saudi relations.” (Hypocrisy is a badge of honor for Lefties – jjs) Bill Clinton’s Press Secretary Called This Saudi Prince a ‘Ruthless Killer.’ Now, He Works for Him.
- “This trend is not exclusive to Pennsylvania. Republicans are making what the RNC described to Breitbart News as “historic voter registration gains” in battleground states across the country.” Democrats Drop 260,000 in Voter Registration Edge in Pennsylvania
- “Even with both major candidates facing investigations, Trump holds a two-point lead over his [demented] rival.” Frustrated Independents Give Trump an Edge Over Biden In 2024: I&I/TIPP Poll
- “That 47-point difference is a record low for the poll, however. The gap has never been that narrow since Gallup began its poll in 1999. In 2020, Democrats had a 66-point advantage over Republicans among black voters, with 77% siding with Democrats to the GOP’s 11%.” (And Gallup ain’t exactly impartial – jjs) Democrat Support Among Black, Hispanic Voters Is Slipping
- “Myself and my staff are refusing to be distracted by the outside noise and we remain committed to our mission – rumors to the contrary are simply not true. Nothing has changed and there will not be any changes decided on until after South Carolina, when we may have our eventual nominee,” the memo reads. Say What? Ronna ROMNEY McDaniel Pumps Brakes on Departure Rumors in Private Memo to RNC Members
- “He brings obviously some good business experience, exceptional communication skills, he’s able to articulate our America-first agenda, which is the agenda that will save this country, and I believe even bring the people of this country together. And he’s able to raise money and bring young people and new people into our party, which is what it’s all about,” she said. “We want the America-first Republican Party to really be just the American Party.” (If Romney is indeed ankling the post – jjs) Kari Lake Reveals Vivek Ramaswamy Would be Open to “Temporarily” Chairing RNC
- “You don’t have to like him, but you have to understand and respect his utility in these, the dark times… before the empire. ” How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Vote for Trump
- “The ongoing invasion of illegal immigrants at the southern border has contributed, in large part, to [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s low approval ratings across the country. Biden’s ratings are underwater in Texas, with a -17 percent net approval. Meanwhile, Texas Governor Greg Abbott — who continues efforts to secure the border in defiance of the Biden government and U.S. Supreme Court — has a net 6 percent approval rating.” DATA: Texas Would Flip Democrat if Tricky Haley Were Nominee
- “You’d think Republicans would skate to victory in the money-getting war with Joe Biden’s Democrat party. So what is the problem?” What’s to Blame for GOP Fundraising Woes
- Give it a rest, tootsie. You’re embarrassing yourself. – jjs Tricky Nikki Haley After Nevada Loss: “Trump Rigged It”
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Two officials with Iran-backed militias in Iraq said that one of the three killed was Wissam Mohammed ‘Abu Bakr’ al-Saadi, the commander in charge of Kataib Hezbollah’s operations in Syria. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they weren’t authorized to speak to journalists.” Drone Strike in Baghdad Kills High-Ranking Militia Commander, Officials Say
* * * * *
- “The largest real estate collapse in the world is reaching a crescendo, something that doesn’t bode well for China or, quite possibly, the rest of us.” With Evergrande’s Liquidation, is China’s Potemkin Economy Nearing Its End?
- “Questioning the pro-American Western orthodoxy is selling books in the Hexagon.” French Best-Seller: U.S. Is a “Nihilist Empire”
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “This footage, which is from April of 2022, is a sign of a much larger problem,” Walsh said in his post unraveling the FAA meeting. “Over the past few weeks, I’ve heard from several members of the aviation industry who tell me that DEI is endangering the public and distracting them from their work.” “Plan to Reduce the Number of White Males in Aviation”: Matt Walsh Reveals Troubling Internal Footage of FAA Discussion on DEI Agenda
- “In 2026, the metro region will host the world’s most-watched sporting event—but what kind of city will greet visitors and the global press?” The Ball’s in New York’s Court
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “As for Voyager-1’s future, even dead it will fly on into interstellar space, eventually getting within 1.5 light years of a star in the constellation Camelopardalis.” Computer problem on Voyager-1 remains unsolved
- “Expect our bankrupt Congress to fold and provide NASA and JPL the blank check it wants to fly a Mars mission that will cost billions, be years late, and likely be beaten to Mars by SpaceX’s Starship (which could do the job for a tenth the cost).” JPL to lay off 8% of its work force plus 40 contractors
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The bill marks Oklahoma as the third state — after Florida and Tennessee — to introduce legislation to curtail state sponsorship of radical LGTBQ+ ideology, as Americans are increasingly pushing back against a movement many believe is trying to groom children for sexual exploitation.” OK GOP Seeks Ban on State Promotion of “Pride”
- An Australian man known as Richard “Rachel Queen” Burton has recently pled guilty to aggravated possession and production of child sexual abuse material (CSAM), indecent assault, and gross indecency. Trans TikToker Pleads Guilty to Child Sexual Abuse
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “So, why did Trump suddenly jump to the defense of Anheuser-Busch? Was it because a top Anheuser-Busch GOP lobbyist is hosting a fundraiser for him next month? Or did it stem from the former president’s recent financial investments in the company? Whatever Trump’s motivations are, his willingness to ‘Let bygones be bygones’ is inexcusable.” Trump’s Defense of Anheuser-Busch Undermines Conservatives’ Most Effective Boycott Yet
- “Keith’s unembarrassed patriotism made him a provocative throwback.” Toby Keith, Complicated Conservative
- The country music star was unabashedly patriotic and masculine, putting out hit singles including “Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue,” “I Love This Bar,” and “Should’ve Been a Cowboy.” His unapologetic public persona made him an enemy of the left, which sought to discredit his music. Leftists Celebrate Death of Country Music Star Toby Keith by Rehashing Dixie Chicks Feud
- “What could have caused Swift’s cold silence on the country legend’s death? Some say it is residual hard feelings from her loss of control over her early catalog. . . Or perhaps Swift’s tiresome left-wing politics have robbed her of her humanity, as they have so many others. Time mentions the possibility of political bad blood between the two.” Self-Absorbed Taylor Strumpet Doesn’t Give a RIP About Deceased Mentor Toby Keith
- “Be encouraged. Our movement is grassroots. And when we can build on the conservative clawing and scratching of a guy named Catturd, anything is indeed possible.” Sure, the Left Has Taylor Strumpet, But We Have Catturd
- “Have award shows finally learned to put politics and diversity-driven motifs aside? Perhaps.” (Not unless the entertainment industry does the same with its product. And I don’t see that happening any time soon – jjs) Audiences Slowly Returning to Grammys, Emmys . . . and the Oscars?
- Robert Zimmerman: “Thus, in the past year the blacklisted have been fighting back, hard, and the blacklisters are beginning to discover that they did not have the absolute power they thought they had. Musk’s actions here are simply the most pronounced example of that pushback. May this fight go on now for years to come.” Pushback: Fired by Disney for Noting Nazis Killed Jews, Actress Sues Disney, Her Lawyers Paid for by X
- “Racist colonial legacies continue to frame nature in the UK as a ‘white space.'” UK Charity Claims British Countryside is “Racist Colonial Space” Where Minorities are Prevented from Enjoying Themselves
- “Living small is a frontal attack on the American Dream.” My Super-Woke Ideas Helped Kill My Former Girlfriend
HITHER & YON
- Robert Spencer: “Socialist Oakland is no place to be, and if they make it to Vegas, they will become the first baseball team to call four different cities home: Philadelphia, Kansas City, Oakland (where they were “rooted” the longest, but ultimately not at all), and Vegas. They demonstrate the callous indifference that baseball (and other sports) owners have for those who actually fork over money and buy their product. They appear certain that there is nothing they can do, no act of disloyalty or indifference so low that it would keep the fans from coming back. The fans, ultimately, need to show the baseball barons that this is not the case.” (Devils advocate: At the end of the day, it’s still a business and the owners can run it any way they like, the idiosyncrasies of sports franchises notwithstanding – jjs)Contempt for the Fans Has a Price: Now Las Vegas Doesn’t Even Want the Oakland A’s
FINALLY . . .
- “The thirteen photos taken over 80 years ago illuminate one of the most sinister points in history, showing henchmen of the Third Reich forcing Jewish families and members of the community in the Silesian city of Breslau, today Wrocław in Poland, to gather outside a restaurant near the train station for deportation.” Secret Photos of Jews Being Deported by Nazi Germany During the Holocaust Discovered for First Time in 80 Years
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.