Good morning, kids. Thursday and several things are happening that actually merit their own individual rants/discourses so I’ll try to hit things in a Mason Reese “boragshmord” style:
First we have the end of yesterday’s siege in Philadelphia as the vermin in question surrendered. Despite six police officers getting shot and the area devolving into a war zone, residents still had no problem of taunting the cops and even throwing things at them. Is it any wonder, given Democrat presidential candidates such as Fauxca-Has-Been Warren are now ginning up still-raw emotions and hatred by doubling down on the “hands up don’t shoot” lie wherein a cop cold-bloodedly assassinated black teenager Michael Brown? From Lloyd Marcus at American Thinker:
…For Warren to reignite the “Brown was murdered” lie five years later is beyond the pale. Warren deceptively markets herself as having superior compassion for victims. In reality, Warren is cold and calculating, willing to say anything in her perverse quest for power to control every aspect of our lives. Elizabeth Warren is a despicable human being…
…Warren’s irresponsible lie about the circumstances of Brown’s death so infuriated me because it sent a clarion call to blacks to kill more cops. I have had my fill of Democrats instigating hate, violence, and divisiveness while falsely portraying themselves as paragons of superior compassion…
I have a few choice words regarding the removal of her vocal chords via her lower alimentary canal, but I’ll leave that to your imaginations.
Next up, and tangentially related, we have the ramping up of the latest phase in the attempt to totally disarm the American people on the pretext of last week’s mass shootings in El Paso and Dayton. Despite the Second Amendment being arguably the biggest third rail issue for conservative voters, the GOP is engineering yet another sellout, this time with so-called “red flag laws” allegedly meant to take away and prevent firearms from being in the hands of the mentally ill. And that begs the two-part question what constitutes being mentally ill and who gets to decide it? If you’re thinking things like NRA membership, opposition to perverts in girls toilets or donating to Republicans, you win a cookie. Unfortunately, while I am still holding off judgment until something is actually signed, the President’s ear is once again being bent by his daughter, who has a record of statements showing her to have rather dubious opinions on some very crucial issues. Circling back to Philadelphia, it seems as if the shooter was not only not a member of a white supremacist movement but it’s a fair bet the weapon he had was not exactly legal. Care to comment on that, Ivanka?
Third we have the latest Project Veritas video in which Zachary Vorhies, a whistleblower at Google, gathered thousands of pages of internal documents proving the company was indeed censoring conservative and other websites not in line with its politics. From Debra Heine at American Greatness:
…”They were intending to sculpt the information landscape so that they could create their own version of what was objectively true,” he explained. “They want to act as gatekeepers between the user and the content that they’re trying to access.”
Vorhies said that when people see the documents for themselves, “they’re going to be shocked, they’re going to be terrified, and they’re going to be like, ‘how could Google so blatantly lie to the American public and lie to Congress when there is a pile of evidence showing that what they’re saying is untrue.”
Project Veritas published some of the internal Google documents in June of 2019, revealing “algorithmic unfairness.” According to Vorhies, those documents were widely available to full-time Google employees. He added, “I felt like our entire election system was going to be compromised forever by this company that had told the American public that it was not going to do any evil and I saw that they were making very quick moves…”
Then things went from bad to worse:
…After he was outed as a “leaker” on Twitter by an anonymous account (believed to a Google employee), law enforcement paid him a visit at his residence in California.
According to Vorhies, San Francisco police received a call from Google, which prompted a “wellness check.”
“They got inside the gate, the police, and they started banging on my door… And so the police decided that they were going to call in additional forces. They called in the FBI, they called in the SWAT team. And they called in a bomb squad…”
What was I saying before about who gets to decide what constitutes mental illness? And considering the political landscape of the state of California, and what we saw a month or so ago in Portland, Google has at its disposal probably the entire law enforcement apparatus of the state. If someone like Jeffrey Epstein could be compelled to assist in his own suicide, it’s a miracle a formerly anonymous citizen like Vorhies still walks among us.
Google also refuses to cooperate with the Department of Defense in using its technology for national security. All well and good, I suppose. But Google is openly and eagerly acting as a contractor for the Peoples Republic of China to develop technology that actively subverts dissent and can crush anyone who dares object to the regime. Recall that Eric Schmidt visited the Obama Oval office so many times he virtually had his own desk there. Google has also openly proclaimed that it is actively working to prevent the reelection of President Trump which, oddly enough is what the Chi-Coms are also hoping for in 2020. Look, it’s gone beyond merely a question of simple bias and the discussion of monopoly or no monopoly. The fact is Google, and the rest of the Big Tech oligopoly, should be considered nothing less than an anti-American entity, alone and now in collusion with a foreign power(s) to subvert our elections and destabilize our society. Whatever the costs to our economy might be, the only reasonable course of action is to physically destroy Google’s infrastructure, then try and convict Eric Schmidt, Sundar Pichai and anyone else on the company’s board and below for sedition. Cancer oftentimes needs radical surgery and radiation. Nuke Google from orbit.
- Red Flag Laws in the Age of Political Psychiatry
- Malkin: Beware the Gun-Grabbing Crisis Vultures – How the VA “Red Flags” Patriots
- Gun Expert Debunks Left’s Favorite Anti-2nd Amendment Talking Points
- Chubby Gillibrand Open To Criminally Prosecuting Gun Owners Who Don’t Hand Over Their “Assault Weapons” to the Government
- Ol’ Yeller Levin: These Dem Senators Are “Threatening the Supreme Court… If They Don’t Get in Line on Gun Control”
- Dems Threaten Supreme Court: “Heal” or Face Drastic Restructuring (they mean “heel” – jjs)
- “Red Flag”- Supporting Ivanka Now Putting Behind the Scenes Efforts Into Gun Control
- El Paso Gun Store’s Sales Double, Concealed-Carry Class Attendance SkyrocketsAMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, MIGRANT INVASION, BORDER SECURITYThe Left is reacting to the President’s new directive on booting freeloader immigrants in typical fashion: lying about him and Ken Cuccinnelli. FYI, Emma Lazarus’ treacle is a poem, not a law or policy. And as usual, two more hideous tales from Nancy Palsi’s spark-of-humanity brigades including two slugs who repeatedly raped and brutalized an 11-year-old girl.
- The Media Won’t Stop Lying About Ken Cuccinelli’s Comments On Immigration
- The Statue of Liberty Poem Means Exactly the Opposite of What Immigrant Welfare Advocates Think
- If You’re Not Grateful to the United States, Why Are You Here? (that goes for those born here too – jjs)
- Trump Green Card Rule: Three Lefty Lies Debunked
- 11-Year-Old Allegedly Raped Repeatedly By Two Illegal Immigrant Animals
- Illegal Alien, Freed Twice Into US, Convicted of Murdering 20-Year-Old Jared Vargas
- What Democrats Say Happens at the Border Vs. What Actually Happens
- A Shining City Upon a Hill, BesiegedCIVILWAR 2.0In the words of Chevy Chase in Fletch, “thank goodness, the police are here.”
- Proud Boys, Antifa Will Square Off in Portland This WeekendDEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGASTank Abrams PAC shoving dark lucre – the one they rail about – at swing states.
- Tank Abrams PAC Pushed $1.2 Million Over to Dark Money Entity Working Swing States for 2020OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISMKevin “Charley” McCarthy at least is no dummy when it comes to officially sanctioned Jew-hatred in California’s schools and a thoughtful piece paralleling Trump derangement with historical anti-Semitic frothing at the mouth, both from the Left.
- GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy Sounds the Alarm On “Blatantly Anti-Semitic” California Education Curriculum (cut off Federal dollars – jjs)
- For Progressives, Trump Is the “Jew” Among American PoliticiansJEFFREY EPSTEIN’S DEATHLet a thousands lawsuits bloom (not Lisa) and a double Claude Rains shocked face: the autopsy shows broken neck bones consistent with homicide and evidently the evidence from Chateau de Pedo might have been lost. Shocking.
- Epstein Accuser Files First Post-Death Lawsuit Against His “Network Of Enablers”
- Autopsy Indicates Epstein Had Multiple Broken Bones In Neck, Common In Homicide By Strangulation, Experts Say
- Virgin Islands Senator: “Evidence” from Epstein’s Estate “May Have Been Lost” (check Hillary’s garage and upstairs toilet – jjs)CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, THE MUELLER DECEPTIONLooks like Bruce Ohr gave the FBI his wife’s notes which were then used to gin up all the phony Russian collusion lies.
- Bruce Ohr Gave Wife’s Fusion GPS Research to the FBI (here they are – jjs)POLITICSElizabeth Warren is truly a loathsome, nettling, power-mad shit-whore, former NFL star says he told Trump to confront Cummings-dumpster on the disaster that is Baltimore, Kamala-Toe lagging in poll, Tank Abrams won’t run but now willing to get in the back of the bus, Socialism is still a bad word to many voters, Jeffrey Lord on a potential senate run for Corey Lewandowski, Michael who?, Hickenlooper could be out of the Dem Prexy derby, and a dismantling of a libertarian political theory.
- Fauxca-Has-Been Defends False Claim Michael Brown Was “Murdered”
- Fauxca-Has-Been’s Presidential Run Should be Over
- Former NFL Player Jack Brewer On Trump-Cummings Feud: “I Asked Trump” To Call Him Out
- Poll: Kamala-Toe Harris Falls to Sixth Place Among Early Democrat Voters
- Tank Abrams Won’t Run for President, But Open to Being Vice President Pick
- “Socialism” Label Still a Drag at the Ballot Box
- Lord: Senator Corey Lewandowski?
- Michael Bennet: If He’s Elected, We Won’t Hear From Him for 2 Weeks at a Time (and that’s different from now, how? – jjs)
- John Hickenlooper Considering Dropping Out Of Presidential Race, Eyes Senate Seat: Report
- Fusionists Are the Japanese Holdouts of American PoliticsFIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH Along with the Google revelations, Slimes editor slimed for telling truth about “The Aristocrats!”, Marsha Blackburn gets in on the act to rein in Big Tech, Zuckerberg a liar?, another Twitter shadow-banning of a real journalist, April “Harriet Hippo” Ryan sicks goon on real journalist, and Politifact refuses to deal with Fauxca-Has-Been’s and Kamala-Toe’s continued pimping of the Michael Brown myth.
- New Project Veritas Video: Google Whistleblower Discusses “News Blacklist,” “Human Raters,” “Intimidation” Tactics
- Google Whistleblower Goes Public: “Something Dark and Nefarious is Going on with the Company”
- The Left Eats Its Own: NY Times Editor Demoted After Tweets Attacking “The Squad” and Justice Democrats
- Marsha Blackburn: Use Data Privacy to Crack Down on Big Tech
- Did Mark Zuckerberg Lie Under Oath About Facebook Eavesdropping Through Your Phone?
- Muslim-American Journalist Says Twitter Shadow-Banned Her After Asking Bro-Fo Omar For An Interview
- Security Guard for CNN’s April Ryan Harasses Reporter
- PolitiFact Refuses to Fact-Check Fauxca-Has-Been, Kamala-Toe About Michael BrownFOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONALHong Kong still on the brink and some ask where is the United States in all of this? I do not think we want a shooting war with the Chi-Coms, but neither should the US be silent. In any case, as I mentioned yesterday, China is in a precarious position despite Google’s propaganda. Also, kudos for PDT’s NorK policy, Russkies blame US for protests there, Israel set to let Jews pray on the Temple Mount while they are going to let Bro-Fo and Rancida Taliban in. WTF?! Also, Daniel Greenfield sez pass the popcorn, Trump not concerned about the Strait of Hormuz because of our oil and gas boom, and the latest chapter in why England is kaput.
- Hong Kong Police Officer Gets Attacked With His Own Baton After He Pushes Woman to the Ground
- Hong Kong Protests: US Lawmakers Warn China May Be Preparing Tiananmen Square-Style Crackdown
- Normal Operations Resume at HK Airport as City Braces for More Protests
- “Stand With Hong Kong!” Where Is the Free World’s Reagan-esque Response?
- America’s Apathy Toward the Hong Kong Protests is a Crisis of Confidence
- Trump’s North Korea Diplomacy Is Preventing Catastrophe
- Amid Anti-Government Protests, Russia Blames US Embassy and “Foreign Interference”
- Israeli Minister Says Enough Is Enough, Let Jews Pray At Judaism’s Holiest Site
- Israel Bracing for Temple Mount Visit by Bro-Fo Omar, Rancida Taliban (why are they being allowed to enter the country?! – jjs)
- Greenfield: How Trump Started a Civil War Between Hamas and a UN Agency
- Trump: Few US Tankers Use Strait of Hormuz Now “Because We Have Our Own Oil and Gas”
- Not Satire: Britain Prints Knife Crime Warnings On Fried Chicken BoxesDEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRSAs Admiral Halsey once quipped, (paraphrase) “the winner is the side that makes the fewest mistakes.”
- Choppy Seas in the US-China Naval Arms RaceDOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTIONFoggy Bottom Deep Staters claim scalp of Kiron Skinner.
- Mystery, Anger Linger Over the Firing of a Pro-Trump Top State Department OfficialTHE ECONOMY, STUPIDIn the wake of yesterday’s market swoon, Trump blames the Fed for the debacle, Janet Yellen thinks talk of a Trump-killing recession is premature, and a real look at the debt and what it portends.
- Trump: Fed to Blame for “Crazy Inverted Yield Curve”
- Obama Fed Chair Throws Cold Water on Liberals’ “Trump Recession” Hopes
- Does Sovereign Debt Matter?CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKYIn the wake of the Philly gun battle, we have a story about the spate of NYPD cop suicides, Ohio Rep high on Fentanyl to off death row inmates, fifth person found guilty of heinous double murder of two young white kids (where’s the media?), and Martha McSally pushes stand-alone domestic terrorism bill.
- Gunman Surrenders in Standoff That Wounded Six Philadelphia Cops
- Amid Standoff and Gunfire, Philadelphia Crowd Taunts Police Officers
- We Can’t Imagine What Cops Go Through (thoughts on the rash of NYPD suicides and the Philly shooting – jjs)
- Ohio Rep. Wants to Use Fentanyl for State Executions (can’t hurt to try – jjs)
- Fifth Person Found Guilty in 2007 Christian/Newsom Torture Murders (not a peep from the damned media – jjs)
- Martha McSally Introduces Bill to Make Domestic Terrorism a Separate Crime Under Federal LawCHURCH SEX ABUSE SCANDAL, COVER UPChurch sex abuse back in the news as lawsuits start flying in New York.
- Dozens Of Alleged Child Sex Abuse Victims Line Up To Sue Catholic Church After NY Law Goes In EffectEDUCATION, INDOCTRINATIONSeveral links on why academia needs to be napalmed including madness at Johns Hopkis as a professor is fired for daring to cross a student protest, a parent’s tales of woe at Virginia Tech, 35 years and more really of government school failure, cover abuse of your kids vis a vis abortion and gender mutilation, and the debate over “affirmative consent” in the courts.
- Johns Hopkins University Fires Professor Who Defied Campus Protesters
- My Son’s Freshman Orientation at Virginia Tech Was Full of Leftist Propaganda
- Worse Than Ever: Government Schools After 35 Years
- Let’s Reform Higher-Ed Accreditation
- Helping Students Conceal School Absences for Abortion or Gender Brainwashing
- “Affirmative Consent” as a Legal Standard?ACTUAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGYIf you like your Mars mission, you can keep your Mars mission, or something.
- A Giant Leap For Mankind To Mars Requires a Giant Leap For Modern MedicineRED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISMCalifornia takes to the courts yet again to advance Ludditism, and Forbes loses its mind.
- California Sues Trump Over Rescinding of Obama-Era Restrictions on Coal-Burning Power Plants
- Has “Conservative” Forbes Magazine Embraced the Climate Delusion?CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YONOnly in America can an ex-crack dealer who shot his own brother become a multimillionaire and then help destroy an American sport, and a look at Terence Malick’s latest film, only his ninth in over 40 years, and the trepidations of potential Trump derangement because of the subject matter.
- Jay-Z Affirms Support for Kaepernick After NFL Partnership: “I Don’t Want People to Stop Protesting” (we won’t, pal, we won’t! – jjs)
- Legendary Director Terrance Malick’s New Film Shows Hints of “The Resistance” in its Story (deceptive headline; he’s positive about the flick – jjs)
Anyway, links from around the world, across the nation and up your street. Have a better one and remain blessed.
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.