Good morning kids. Tuesday and the reaction and fallout continues over the highly successful raid that took out ISIS leader al-Baghdadi. On a foreign policy level, there is no doubt that this raid cements, at least in the minds of anyone engaged in critical thinking and not having their brain marinated in both Trump derangement as well as the completely wrong globalist weltanschauungthis President’s correct instincts on foreign policy. By examining events that led up to the action, it is clear that the President’s decision to withdraw troops from Syria ahead of the Turkish incursion into Kurdish-held territory was a precursor. It had the effect of both giving the Russians and the Turks reason to not interfere without really even knowing the plan as well as the side benefit of leaving egg on the face of every Leftist pundit, politician and military “expert” who shrieked about “abandoning our allies, Kurds, ZOMFG!”
What these imbeciles fail to realize is that Trump doesn’t share their idiotic beliefs on geo-politics that for decades have proven completely wrong and with tragic results.
…Trump might not be an expert in international relations, but he gets geopolitics better than a lot of career grifters blathering the same talking points in DC blob circles. That’s because he is mercantilist in approach. To him, nothing matters more than cost-benefit. And his foreign policy is predicated not on arbitrary moral values or supposed human rights promotion, but on strict narrow realism on what is better for the structural interests of the United States.
I have often stated in these pages that Trump might be rhetorically challenged, speaking in a way other presidents never spoke, but he has a Teddy Rooseveltian approach to politics. Nothing else matters to him than maximizing American great power and avoiding needless confrontations while focusing on broader strategic goals…
Putting aside Mr. Maitra’s line about being “rhetorically challenged” as that argument has been ground into dust already, everything else here, and in the rest of his piece is dead right. While the neutralizing of Baghdadi and for all intents and purposes ISIS as a whole is an important victory, the battle with Islamism as a whole continues, as it has done with only a brief respite in the 20th century for 1,400 years. In many ways we are still fundamentally unserious about it. If, on the tenth anniversary of the Fort Hood massacre, as well as Bro-Fo Omar and Rancida Taliban sitting in Congress doesn’t make you take notice, you’re not paying attention.
AL-BAGHDADI ISIS RAID AFTERMATH
Continuing with the rest of the links in this category, Trump was not only well within his rights as Commander-in-Chief not to tell Palsi and Schiff-for-Brains what was up, it was a no-brainer all things considered with those two tits, the Democrat-Left-Media complex is spinning furiously to deny Trump his due now that he made them look like the idiots they are, fresh off the humiliation for their hagiographic headline, the National Laughingstock WaPo continues to smash itself in the face with a tire iron, not to be outdone, NPR gets in on the action by describing the atomized Bagdadi as a leader “of a movement we’ve never seen before. Umm, ever hear of a guy called Schikelgruber? Why the hell NPR is still being funded is infuriating. Also, the Russkies are all mad and accusing us of trying to steal the oil fields formerly controlled by ISIS, Mollie Hemingway on how Trump just threw a huge old monkey wrench in the Left’s demonization campaign against him and lastly, even Democrat hack Hack-Keem Jeffries grudgingly admits Trump made the right call to take out the man who Barack Obama brought to life. And if you don’t believe that, you weren’t paying attention in 2010 and 2011.
- Here’s What ISIS Founder Al-Baghdadi’s Death Means For US Policy
- A Dead Caliph and the Eternal Jihad
- Trump on Why Palsi, Schiff-for-Brains Not Informed of Al-Baghdadi Raid: “Adam Schiff is the Biggest Leaker in Washington”
- The Pathetic Push to Deny Trump Credit for Getting Baghdadi
- Washington Post Columnist Communist: Blowing Up Three Children With a Suicide Vest Proves Baghdadi Wasn’t a Coward
- NPR Praises Terrorist Baghdadi: “He Was a Real Leader,” “A Movement We’ve Never Seen Before” (ever hear of Hitler or Stalin? – jjs)
- Boot, Meet Mouth… Again
- Bristling at Trump’s Plans for Syrian Oilfields, Russia Accuses US of “State Banditry”
- Hemingway: The Real Reasons Why Legacy Media Are Freaking Out Over Trump’s Successful Baghdadi Mission
- Dem Rep Hack-Keem Jeffries Finally Concedes “the President Made the Right Decision” to Take Out Al-Baghdadi
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, THE MUELLER
In the lead we have an excerpt from Lee Smith’s soon-to-be-released book on just how Clinton and Obama used the willing players in our intel and law enforcement agencies to overthrow the 2016 election and take out a duly elected President. It’s everything we have all speculated and conjectured since that glorious night and the aftermath but even reading this excerpt makes the blood boil. Can’t wait for the whole thing. Also, AG Barr with an enthusiastic progress report on the investigation so far, a look at what James Comey hath wrought, Clapper sounds a bit like Eichmann, and here’s hoping the walls really are closing in on him, Comey and all the other co-conspirators.
- Excerpt From Lee Smith’s New Book: How the Obama Administration Set In Motion Democrats’ Coup Against Trump
- William Barr Says US Attorney Investigating Trump-Russia Probe Origins Is Making “Great Progress”
- How James Comey’s Revenge Is Changing Our Constitution
- Clapper’s Nuremberg Defense
- The Walls are Closing In… But Not on Trump
Meanwhile, with the optics of secret star chambers as well as the illusion of no real action wearing thin, Palsi Pelosi makes yet another move to further the gossamer-thin sham of “impeachment” to placate the barbarians, Schiff-for-Brains emits the chutzpocritical line of the week, and the bug-eyed worm is now maneuvering to use those who refuse to cooperate with his kangaroo court as the case to hang Trump. Forget all the non-crimes and non-evidence he non-has. This is the real crime for sure.
- Report: House Democrats to Vote on Impeachment Procedures Thursday
- Palsi Pelosi Caves to Republican Demands for Impeachment Vote, Transparency, Due Process, Rules
- Schiff-for-Brains to Republican Lawmakers: Where Is Your “Respect for the Rule of Law”
- Schiff-for-Brains: Executive Branch Staffers Defying Impeachment Subpoenas Build “Powerful Case” Against Trump for Obstruction
JOE BIDET, HUNTER BIDET UKRAINE & CHI-COM SCANDALS
“Everybody, stand up for Chuck!!!” Chuck Grassley now investigating whether Hunter Bidet improperly benefited from his business ties to a Chinese investment firm that has partnered with a Chinese-backed aviation company keen on stealing US national security secrets.
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, MIGRANT INVASION, BORDER SECURITY
Trump in Chicago for a convention of police chiefs ripped into Chicago’s no-show chief Eddie Johnson both for that cities bloody murder rate and for their refusal to cooperate with ICE, Dems scheming to use global warming as cover to flood the country with “climate refugees,” AG Barr with sane words, and two illegals charged in the slaying of a California deputy, and Trump is taking California to SCOTUS over the sanctuary policy. Will Chief Justice Julia Roberts call it a tax? The world wonders…
- “Worst Sanctuary City In America”: Trump Rips Chicago For Refusing To Cooperate With ICE
- Democrats Draft Plan to Import Huge Numbers of “Climate Refugees”
- AG Barr Rules Illegal Aliens with Multiple DUIs Lack the “Good Moral Character” Needed to Stay Here
- Gavin Gruesome’s Sanctuary California: Two Illegal Aliens Charged with Murder of Sheriff’s Deputy
- President Trump Is Challenging California’s Sanctuary Law at SCOTUS
CIVIL WAR 2.0
Watch and learn.
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM
But Al-Baghdadi was an austere cleric and the leader of a powerful movement, eh?
- Sanders Threatens to Withhold Israeli Security Aid
- Castro Open to Quid Pro Quo for Israeli Aid (yeah, no – jjs)
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
That lanky hunk of piss is a crooked hunk of piss. As if we didn’t know.
Trump raises the roof at that Chicago international police chiefs conventions, Mayor Buttplug on the rise in Dem circles?, Nazi collaborator George Soros bemoans the rise of populism despite throwing his ill-gotten blood money to destroy the world, and the man who sold out Jews to Eichmann supports translucent fraud Elizabeth Hekawi, funny how the Dems are the new neo-cons, former Senator Kay Hagan dead at 66, Chris Coons blasts the “lock him up” chant at the World Series in DC, another Dem multi-millionaire using enviro-lucre to turn Virginia blue, one third of millenials love the communism, which means they should all go to a North Korean labor camp an experience it in situ as it really is and not in the lecture hall, stupid party stupidity in New Hampshire, Snoozy McSnoozerson supposedly will run for Alabama senator, Richard Fernandez on Obama and Trump vis a vis ISIS, and Spengler gets it 100% right.
- Trump Likens Jussie Smollett Hoax To Impeachment Campaign During Speech To Police Group
- Nominate Mayor Buttplug? Desperate Dems Are Reportedly Exploring the Option
- Nazi Collaborator George Soros on Lifelong Funding of Leftwing Causes: “Tide Has Turned Against Me” (roll tide – jjs)
- Nazi Collaborator George Soros Bets on Elizabeth Warpaint, Calls Her the “Most Qualified to Be President” (of D-Block – jjs)
- The Democrats Are Neoconservatives Now
- Former North Carolina US Senator Kay Hagan Dead At 66
- Dem Senator Chris Coons Blasts DC World Series Crowd
- Dem Mega-Donor Using Clean Energy PAC as Front to Turn Virginia Blue
- 1 In 3 Millennials See Communism As Favorable, Survey Finds
- Why Republicans are Called “The Stupid Party”
- Jeff Sessionzzzzzz May Run For Alabama Senate Seat
- Fernandez: Twenty Years Too Early, Ten Years Too Late and the Relic From Rome
- Spengler: It’s Time for Every American Patriot to Rally Around Trump; the American Republic Is at Stake
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Here’s hoping Nick Sandmann and his lawyers destroy WaPo, MFM attempts to bamboozle on floozie Hill, NY Slimes blames two Indians’ assault of black girls on being white, or something, WalkAway founder Brandon Straka rhetorically rips into April Ryan sending her fleeing, Oak Park goes after city council member who refuses to knuckle under to the racialist SJW garbage, and sharia creep with forced Muslim prayer in the schools. Glad we got ISIS, but the enemy is well entrenched here.
- Judge Reverses Course On Covington Catholic Student Nick Sandmann’s Lawsuit Against Washington Post
- The Death of the Washington Post
- Media Tries To Suggest Katie Hill Did Nothing Wrong, Even Though Congress Passed Bill Last Year Banning What She Did
- NY Times Op-Ed: Indian Boys’ Assault Of Black Girls Proves That “Whiteness Evolves” (ABC = Always Blame Caucasians – jjs)
- WalkAway Founder Brandon Straka Confronts CNN’s April Ryan: “You’re the Biggest Liar in This Room”
- Oak Park Mob Taunts and Jeers at Brave Citizen Planning to Move Because He’s Fed Up with White-Blaming
- The New America: No to Voluntary Christian Prayer in Schools, Yes to Mandatory Muslim Prayer
Kamala-Toe all in on Virginia’s Kathy Tran who supports baby killing at birth, and South Carolina church does the Lord’s work in telling Joe Bidet LOLGF.
- Kamala Harris Backs Virginia Democrat Who Proposed Bill Allowing Abortion as Woman Is “Dilating”
- Joe Bidet Denied Communion at Mass Because of Pro-Abortion Stance
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Seriously, Queen Elizabeth, I know you lurk here so just do a royal decree already, one from column A none from column B, Israeli stalemate, and is Xi facing big trouble in big China?
- Brexit Delay Signals the Death of British Democracy
- American Nationalism or Chinese Imperialism: You Can Only Pick One
- Israel’s Political Stalemate
- China’s President’s Daughter is at Harvard; That’s a Big Warning Sign
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
More on the stupidity of our top brass vis a vis going against Trump and being in on the globalist madness.
10 years since mass workplace violence. Thanks, Obama.
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
Tax and spend for real and Californians have only themselves to blame for their hell on earth.
- Federal Income Taxes and Federal Spending Both Set Records in FY19
- Californians Created Their Current Apocalypse
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
S&P 500 at record high and a look at Tesla’s business model as a recipe for failure.
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
Teachers Union going all in on identity politics brainwashing of kids, whistleblower group wants documents showing Qatari Islamic infiltration of our schools and Daniel Greenfield on the madness in Chicago as the teachers strike continues.
- Teachers Union Now Training Members To Use Identity Politics in the Classroom
- Group Demands Docs Related to Qatar’s Suspected Infiltration of US Public Schools
- Greenfield: Chicago Teachers Strike for $100,000 Salaries
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
I guess there is some sanity in at least a few board rooms these days.
- General Motors, Fiat Chrysler, Toyota Split With Industry, Side With Trump Administration Over Emissions Fight
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
Curiosity Rover update on Mars.
Curiosity Rover Update on Mars.
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
Bemoaning the seeming lack of spine in the Texas GOP vis a vis transgender madness.
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Don’t look to Charles Barkley for sanity on China, Nelson Muntz laugh at the Nationals fans, and Robert Evans, the man who rescued Paramount Studios and indeed the movie industry in the late 60s with films like Love Story and The Godfather has passed away at 89. Rest in peace.
- Charles Barkley Is Not a Role Model… Especially On Human Rights In Communist China
- Nationals Lose After Fans Boo Historically Successful President and Terrorist Assassin
- Godfather Producer and Beloved Paramount Exec. Robert Evans Dead at 89
Anyway, links from around the world, across the nation and up your street. Have a better one and remain blessed.
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.