Good morning, kids. Tuesday and the madness continues. I mean that quite literally. In Portland, and to a lesser extent a dozen or so other Democrat controlled urban areas, rabid gangs of youths are running wild in the streets, destroying property and attacking hapless passersby as well as police officers with everything from fists, bricks and bats to lasers and caustic chemicals. It’s driven by hatred; hatred of the President, hatred of the nation they were born into, hatred of free enterprise, hatred of their history (the phony history, not the real one) and culture. All of these things, though, are merely peripheral targets of a hatred that manifests in a nemesis they can’t acknowledge – themselves.
It’s shocking to witness and listen to these feral automatons do what they do and be reminded of images of Islamic fundamentalists flailing themselves with chains until their backs were bloodied, yet marching in lockstep, zombie-like, past throngs of cheering crowds. It is fundamentalism; a nihilistic death cult where its members are taking an almost orgasmic delight in smashing windows, setting things on fire and destroying everything in their path.
…”There were groups of people interrogating journalists. They warned me that if I portrayed the protesters in a negative light, I would face ‘street justice,’ and after being recognized, I was pelted with broken glass,” Horowitz continued. “In the words of the protesters that I spoke to, the goal of these protests is to encourage societal breakdown so that it could be rebuilt in their own warped image.”
Horowitz asked a handful of protesters if “chaos” is useful for accomplishing their agenda. “It’s become a useful tool,” one protester said. Another emphasized that the chaos should be “organized.”
After a question from Horowitz, one protester agreed it was time to “end the American experiment…”
On violence as a tool to bring about change, one female protester emphatically agreed, “Yes! Yes! You gotta have violence…”
Organized chaos. Not as moronically oxymoronic as you think. They’re the chaos, but there is a definite organization behind it, all to eager to let these useful idiots be the cannon fodder. * * * * *
On the Sino Sinus Syphilis front, the danger from the virus is so real that Facebook, Google, YouTube and Twitter deemed it necessary to censor a Capitol Hill conference of doctors and other medical professionals who have come out with rhetorical guns blazing against the official line.
…The press conference featured Rep. Ralph Norman (R-SC) and frontline doctors sharing their views and opinions on [Chinese] coronavirus and the medical response to the pandemic. YouTube (which is owned by Google) and Twitter subsequently removed footage of the press conference as well.
The video accumulated over 17 million views during the eight hours it was hosted on Facebook, with over 185,000 concurrent viewers. The livestream had accumulated over 17 million views by the time of its censorship by Facebook.
In terms of viral velocity, the post was beating content from many other prominent accounts on Facebook today, including Hillary Clinton, Rev. Franklin Graham, and Kim Kardashian.
The event, hosted by the organization America’s Frontline Doctors, a group founded by Dr. Simone Gold, a board-certified physician and attorney, and made up of medical doctors, came together to address what the group calls a “massive disinformation campaign” about the [Chinese] coronavirus. Norman also spoke at the event.
“If Americans continue to let so-called experts and media personalities make their decisions, the great American experiment of a Constitutional Republic with Representative Democracy, will cease…”
No wonder they were silenced. As you can see in the links, doctors and other medical professionals are speaking up with the facts that the virus is as we had long suspected marginally more serious than common flu and no more serious than the previous COVID and other viruses. Worse, the long-term and damaging psychological effects on children and even adults of protracted lockdowns and isolation are not only not being discussed, but anyone who dares bring up the subject is given the full Dr. Zaius/Tomas Torquemada treatment. Come to think of it, children who come of age brainwashed into fearing invisible monster cooties and “trusting” government experts who supposedly have their best interests at heart will make for a most compliant citizenry once they become adults. How convenient.
Not to worry though. Bill and Melinda Gates want to sterilize half the world’s population under cover of Chinese Lung AIDS vaccines to make the world safe for lichens, mosses and brackens. Himmler, had something simm’ler… as per the notes from the Wansee Conference.* * * * *
On the political front, more anecdotal evidence that the polls showing Biden sweeping to victory are a total crock in the form of several upper echelon Sandersnistas not exactly thrilled with Biden. I give you the words of one Nina Turner, Bernie’s co-campaign chair:
So much for Democratic enthusiasm for Joe Biden.
A co-chair of Bernie Sanders’ presidential campaign vividly described how she feels about choosing between Biden and President Trump — likening it to only having to eat half a bowl of excrement.
“It’s like saying to somebody, “You have a bowl of s-t in front of you, and all you’ve got to do is eat half of it instead of the whole thing. It’s still s-t,” Sanders co-chair Nina Turner told The Atlantic…
Along with still fuming over Hillary stealing the nomination in 2016, they are not mollified by the recent Bernie-Biden Molotov-Ribbentrop pact. A big deal for them is single-payer; they want it on the platform but Team Biden knows it doesn’t play well in Peoria. Some have threatened to ditch Biden and stay home this November if it’s not in the platform. And everyone’s favorite sharia pimp Rancida Taliban is now refusing to endorse him.
Pass the popcorn.
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- “Both the CBP and Marshals Service have yet to comment on the matter.” Report: Trump Sending More Federal Agents to Portland
- And this makes them different from Democrat politicians, journalists and professors, how?DHS Agent: Portland Rioters “Mentally Ill,” “Drug Abusers,” “Catatonic With Hate”
- “Let the mother****er burn!” Officers Make Quick Work Dispersing Portland’s “Unlawful Assembly,” Multiple People Detained
- So, this goof won’t object if I wanted to find out where he lives and burns his parents’ house down? I mean, it’s just politics, right? “We Have To Burn It Down”: Portland Protesters Say Violence Is “A Useful Tool” For Change
- “Portland police say the shooting and the cache ‘appear to be unrelated.’ Two people arrested earlier were released, as many Portland Professional Protesters(TM) usually are.”Bombs and Ammo Found Near Where Man Was Shot at “Mostly Peaceful” Portland Riot
- “Brandish an AK-47 at a Texan in a car, and don’t be surprised at what happens next.” A LARPer’s Lament in Austin
- “‘Across the country people are committing violence, supposedly in support of Portland,’ the city’s police chief, Chuck Lovell, said Saturday.” Portland’s Disease is Spreading – Can Any Liberal City Resist?
- “The patrols, some armed, are part of a largely grassroots efforts to protect neighborhoods, businesses, and residents from rioters and criminals.” Armed Minneapolis Residents Are Patrolling Their Own Neighborhoods as City Moves to Defund Police
- “Despite the mayhem overtaking the nation’s cities, potential Joe Biden vice president Susan Rice has refused to issue a correction to claims attacking federal law enforcement.” Susan Rice Spreads Conspiracy Theory About Federal Agents In Portland
- “Apparently, the Starbucks on the ground floor of his mixed-use, high-density urban dwelling in Seattle was vandalized, and the police told him to stay away in case any explosives had been left in the store.” How to Turn a Seattle Soyboy CHAZ Supporter into a Gun-Toting Conservative in One Easy Step (that’s being very optimistic – jjs)
- di Genova & Toensing: “As long as we stand united behind the founding principles that have guided our nation for generations, we will prevail against this latest assault upon our most basic values.” Only a Trump Administration Can Restore Law and Order
- Conrad Black: “The people’s enemies must be dealt with by measures of whatever severity is required to end this intolerable state of lawlessness.” Reckoning With the Riots
- Daniel Greenfield: “Peaceful protests don’t turn violent. Only violent protests do.” “Mostly Peaceful Protests”
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “There’s never been anything like this in terms of speed, nothing even close.” Trump Says Two Chinese Coronavirus Vaccines Are Beginning Phase 3 Trials; Touts Another Government Contract to Expedite Dose Production
- “The event… made up of medical doctors, came together to address what the group calls a “massive disinformation campaign” about the [Chinese] coronavirus.” Facebook, Google/YouTube, Twitter Censor Viral Video of Doctors’ Capitol Hill Chinese Coronavirus Press Conference
- “This is the first time I’ve seen quarantining healthy. I don’t know if you guys think that’s normal. I find that very strange.” Doctor Dispels Chinese Coronavirus Fears: “99.8% of People Get Through This with Little to No Progressive or Significant Disease”
- “The first step in the cover-up was to not count the deaths of nursing home residents who died in hospitals in their tallies of nursing home resident deaths… The cover-up of Cuomo’s deadly nursing home policy continued when the NYSDOH ‘investigated’ the policy and its impact.” Here’s Exactly How Angel-of-Death Cuomo Covered up His Deadly Nursing Home Policy
- “We are training an entire generation of children to live in fear — to live in fear of people.” (I saw this already in A Clockwork Orange – jjs) Child Psychiatrist Says Chinese Coronavirus Fears “Not Based on Reality: This Is Child Abuse”
- Why does the mainstream press seem so willing and eager to whip up fear, rather than provide all the relevant facts in context? Florida is a Case Study in Media-Induced Chinese COVID-19 Panic
- “He reinforces their preferred narrative about the virus and has assisted them in moving the goalposts to suit their agenda.” Trust in Fauci on Chinese COVID-19 Is a Democrat-Media Creation Because He Is on Their Side
- Run away!!! CDC: Chinese COVID-Involved Deaths Increased in Weeks Ending July 4 and July 11–But Still 77.5% Below April Peak
- “Both [are] charged with one count of fourth-degree contempt, obstruction, and violation of disaster control act — both disorderly persons summons.” Owners of Atilis Gym Arrested for Defying New Jersey Gov’s Shutdown Order
- But BLM will be there to tear down the memorial because, racist, right? Live Tribute oy Families Of 9/11 Victims Cancelled Due to Chinese Coronavirus Restrictions in New York
SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The fact that John Durham’s findings could play a role in how some Americans think about a particular person or party should not dissuade Durham from releasing them before the election.” Why John Durham Should Release His Spygate Findings Before November
- Start handing down indictments, Mr. Attorney General! AG Barr to Nuke House Democrats: Covering Up for “Russiagate,” Demonizing Police
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “[A] worldwide push for vaccines and biometric tracking has been initiated. At the forefront of this is Bill Gates, who has publicly stated his interest in ‘reducing population growth’ by 10-15% by means of vaccination.” (inspired by the minutes of the Wansee Conference, no doubt – jjs) White House Petition To Investigate Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation For Unfounded Conspiracy Theory Reaches 600,000 Signatures
- “Theresa Greenfield came under fire for evicting small businesses from a local strip mall.”Iowa Dem Scrubs Business Experience From Campaign Site After Local Business Owners Slam Her Record
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The congregation responded to the attack on their church with public prayers for the suspect, and inviting him to come worship with them.” Suspect In Delaware Church Burning Says He Acted Out of “Vengeance And Anger”
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
- “[Nina] Turner, a former Ohio state senator, was quoted in an article analyzing Trump’s paths to re-election, including by exploiting disaffected supporters of Sanders’ socialist campaign, which lost to Biden despite winning the first three state Democratic contests this year.”Bernie Sanders Co-Chair: Voting for Joe Biden Like Eating “Half a Bowl of Shit”
- “They argue that single-payer health care is an urgent priority amid a worldwide pandemic and the biggest unemployment crisis since the Great Depression.” Bernie Sanders Delegates Plot Convention Rebellion If Dems Don’t Put Medicare-For-All In Party Platform
- “I don’t want to get into a debate with my residents.” “Squad” Member Rancida Taliban Won’t Endorse Biden
- Sucking up for casino bucks and SJW America-bashing is a win-win for the Dems. Dem Platform Honors Native American Tribes That Fought Against US in War of 1812
- “By refusing to not only condemn but implicitly encouraging the ongoing riots and violence, the Democrat party establishment and Joe Biden have signed on to government by mob rule.” The Seditious Among Us
- “The Backlash cometh — win or lose this November.” Anger: The Best Medicine
- “Former Sen. Chris Dodd, a member of Joe Biden’s vice presidential search committee, recently asked Harris about her attack on Biden. Dodd told a Biden donor, ‘She laughed and said, ‘That’s politics.’ She had no remorse.'” Kamala-Toe Harris Has “No Remorse” For Ambushing Biden During the Primary Debates
- “President Trump is clear that he will run against the vice-presidential nominee. Anyone who is still in the race at this point has enough ‘buts’ or negatives for the Trump campaign to work with. Let Biden stay in the basement.” Joe Biden Wants a Best Buddy Not a Vice President
- “The president could find himself the recipient of tens of thousands of votes from Indian American communities across the United States.” A Key Advantage in Battleground States Could Secure 2020 for Trump
- “Why have politics turned so hateful? Unseen forces are using human psychology to addict us to hatred.” Are Leftists Literally Addicted to Hatred?
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
- “Our antitrust laws say a company can acquire monopoly power by building a better mousetrap. What it can’t do is use that power to then harm its customers, to harm the public interest.” Tom Cotton and Bill Hagerty on DOJ Google Antitrust Action: “Monopoly Power” Must Be Checked
- “It’s time to address the combination of monopoly power and conservative bias.” Use Antitrust Against Big Tech
- “Lawmakers have a duty to protect the American way of life. The upcoming hearing with Big Tech is an opportunity members of Congress can’t afford to waste.” It’s Time For Congress To Get Serious About Big Tech’s Threats To Individual Rights
- “Brian Stelter is a liar. I know how to deal with liars.” Nick Sandmann’s Lawyer Issues Fiery Statement of Intent to Get XiNN’s Brian Stelter Fired for “Breach of Confidentiality”
- Jeffrey Lord: “Mediaite exposes the ‘holes’ in accuser’s lawsuit.” E-Mails Undermine Attacks on Hannity and Carlson
- Julie Kelly: “Accepting millions from a state sponsor of terrorism, foisting one of the biggest frauds in history on the American people, and acting as a laundering agent of sorts for Democrat political contributions disguised as policy grants isn’t a good look for such an esteemed institution.” Brookings Institution Flush with Qatari Cash, Never-Trump Donors
- “[Steve Schmidt] failed to get the gig because Trump thought he was a ‘total idiot’ one of the sources said.” Lincoln Project Co-Founder Met with Trump for Campaign Role in 2016
- “Demonstrating that he has mastered the key tactic of the Left today — wild, fact-free mudslinging — [Matt] Lewis writes that Trump ‘possessed almost all the skills a would-be Mussolini might need.'” Demagoguery: “Conservative” Warns Us That Trump Wants to Be a Dictator
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “No motive for the act has been given. The alleged arsonist is a refugee that had volunteered at the church and was responsible for locking the building up at night.”Rwandan Refugee Says He Started Nantes Cathedral Fire
- “The intensity and size of the protests have ‘little precedent in modern Russia.'” Tens of Thousands Protest Putin in Eastern Russia
- “Australia’s note to the UN Commission on the Limits of the Continental Shelf challenged the legal basis for many of China’s claims, including those to the Paracel and Spratly Islands, as well as rights to sovereign and internal commerce in the sea’s zone. ” Australia Joins US Opposition to Chinese Expansion in South China Sea
- “While our relationship with Russia has its challenges, it is evident with the recent consulate closures, China’s interest in the Arctic has become a concern to our policymakers.” China Sends Its First Domestically Built Icebreaker to the Arctic, Moves to Procure Gold Mine in Region
- “[Chinese] COVID-19 could bring a golden new era for the special relationship.” A Silver Lining Over the Atlantic
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Intrigue in Dems’ China-friendly California.” UC Davis Harbored Suspected Communist Spy Juan Tang
- “…the military stops feeling like a ‘choice’ and starts feeling like the only option for many young, low-income Americans.” Donkey-Chompers Calls for End to Federal Funding for Military Recruitment in Schools
- “Why “Taliban Imam” Izhar Khan teaching classes should concern parents and everyone else.”Margate Mosque Youth, Bigotry and Terror
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- Former Rep Bob Barr: “Nowhere in the text of the Constitution or in the explanatory Federalist Papers is there any hint that federal judges are empowered to pass judgment on administrative actions of presidents executing laws that have not been found to be unconstitutional.” It May Be Time For the President to Put the Federal Courts Back in Their Constitutional Lane
- “If there is no indication in their record that at any time they have acknowledged that Roewas wrong at the time it was decided, then I’m not going to vote for them.” No More Betrayals: Sen. Josh Hawley Just Set the Standard For Conservative Supreme Court Justices
- “The Prairie State prepares to double down on terrible fiscal policies.” Tax Happy in Illinois
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Orders climbed 7.3% last month, the Commerce Department said Monday. That was the second consecutive month of strong gains after the pandemic lockdown induced crash in March and April. In May, orders rose 15.1%. Economists had expected a 6.5 percent increase.” US Durable Goods Orders Surge as Auto Sector Rebounds From Shutdown
- “Put quite simply, too many black Americans are financially unprepared to retire.” Trump Pension Rule Will Benefit Black Americans
- Mnuchin: “The president’s preference is to make sure that we send out direct payments quickly so that in August people get more money. There is no question this worked before.”Round Two: McConnell Announces New Trillion Dollar Chinese Coronavirus Stimulus That Will Include Large Direct Payment
- “Democrats are the largest recipients of political donations from lawyers, law firms and liability lobbyists.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi Vows to Block Chinese Coronavirus Liability Protections
- “As Congress works toward deals on unemployment benefits, local aid, and liability protection, uncertainty could hurt employers, workers, and customers.” To Keep Society Functioning, Businesses Need Chinese COVID Liability Limits
- “The [Chinese] COVID-19 cultural death train continues to roll down the 2020 mountain without any brakes but this news is probably a blessing to all of the workers involved.”Chinese COVID Kills Early Black Friday Kickoff as Walmart and Target to Close on Thanksgiving
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The message communicated was clear – murder is surging in Houston, Denver, Atlanta, and St. Louis… murders are also up in Los Angeles, Boston, and Miami. The violence is raging in Chicago and New York City as well.” Murders Continue to Surge in Democrat-Controlled Cities
- “How come other cities don’t have as bad a problem as Chicago?” Chicago Mayor Lightfoot Blames States With “Virtually No Gun Control” For Violence in the City
- R.S. McCain: “Say her name (but know the facts).” Who Is to Blame for the Death of Breonna Taylor?
- This guy’s got to be a Democrat. Florida Man Who Used $3.9 Million in Chinese COVID Relief Funds to Buy Lamborghini Arrested for Fraud
- Murderers, thugs, rapists, drug dealers, anti-Semites, America-haters and sub-literate goons. This is the NFL. Dana Stubblefield, Ex-49ers Star, Convicted of Raping “Mentally Delayed” Woman
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “…few of the topline demands have much to do with [Chinese] COVID-19.” Nation’s Largest Teachers Unions Back “Safe Schools” Plan That Demands “Police-Free Schools,: An End To Private Education
- “Tulane’s Black Student Union presses administration to compensate the descendants of slaves who worked on campus grounds.” Campus Activists Demand Free Tuition and Reparations
- “Declaring that there will be no in-person instruction this fall, Governor Gavin Newsom puts teachers’ union interests over those of children and families.” California Cancels School
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter with a report about Martian geology, not the diagnosis of Joe Biden’s phrenologist/gerontologist. Martian Eroding Ridges Amid Brain Terrain
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Women use ‘mind tricks’ to survive sexual commercialization. Why does the left call this ‘a victimless crime.'” The Progressive Case for Decriminalizing “Sex Work” Dehumanizes Women
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “It would be nice to ignore the Harry Potter person but the rhetoric being used on her massive platform is feeding a genocidal impulse that already exists in government and within individuals.” ACLU Lawyer: J.K. Rowling “Dangerous,” “Feeding Genocidal Impulse”
- “The rush to compare the first lady to Marie Antoinette – in the context of lawless riots and a rabid cancel culture – seems chilling.” Amid Lawless Riots, Leftists Compare Melania Trump to Marie Antoinette
- “Mark Steyn’s commentary on the death of Prof. Mike Adams: ‘If you’re doing the heavy lifting on an otherwise abandoned front of the culture war, what you mostly hear, as Mike Adams did, is the silent majority’s silence – month in, month out…'” “What You Mostly Hear… is the Silent Majority’s Silence
- “The hypocrisy here is astounding. But this story also illustrates the way the sports industry has been intimidated into bending the knee to a movement whose purpose goes far beyond concerns about police misconduct.” The Total “Woke” Conquest of the Pro Sports World
- “Here comes the cavalry.” Mike Ditka for Veep!
- I expect Stephon Tuitt to be cut and any endorsement contracts he had cancelled. Steelers Player Won’t Kneel For Anthem: “Screw Anybody” Who Has a “Problem With That”; Talks of Immigrant Grandmother
- “At first, I joked with my colleagues that Democrats will never abolish the police because they need them to enforce [Chinese] coronavirus tyranny and punish racial infractions. But now we are seeing that the media has stirred up a mob to enforce these things themselves.”Where’s the End-Game? Media Using Viral Lies to Stoke Violent Hatred
- “Nearly a year since anti-American 1619 Project was unveiled, far too many of its egregious historical falsehoods have been blindly accepted by the media.” How To Disprove the 6 Most Outrageous Myths of the 1619 Project
- Salena Zito: “Whether it was in our churches, community centers, Elks clubs or on our front stoops, we celebrated us, which makes who we were in 1918 vastly different from who we are in 2020.” America’s Mindset Recovered From Spanish Flu for One Reason: Unity
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “These movies stirred a ‘Passion’ within audiences that no one saw coming.”13 Box Office Sleepers That Shocked Film Experts
- “Regis set out to make people feel better about themselves, and succeeded.” Regis Philbin Made Us Look at Life in a Different, and Funnier, Way
- “Why Hollywood’s classic star should be a feminist icon.” Olivia de Havilland’s Triumph
- Katie Hopkins: “It is my duty as Energizer to install some much-needed optimism into our team.” Five Reasons to be Cheerful
- Harry Stein: “Remembering Charles Evers.” A Free Man
- Just when we need as many as we can get, a great voice for freedom is taken from us. Rest in Peace. Lloyd Marcus, Conservative Columnist and Tea Party Leader, Dies at 71
- “Honoring the legacy of Mike S. Adams.” Eulogy for a Conservative Warrior
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
Long Distance Dedication to Katie Hopkins for giving me this ear-worm from 1979.