Good morning, kids. A commenter, whose name I apologize for not remembering, remarked yesterday evening (paraphrasing) “we wake up, have bacon and eggs, send the kids to school, walk the dog, go to work, come home and everything seems just fine, and then we turn on the internet to find out we’re on the verge of civil war.” Well, that is exactly right. Unfortunately both parts of that observation are indeed happening and they are not in the least contradictory. At the risk of repeating myself from yesterday, in 2016 we the people elected Trump to stop the madness of the 100-year project to fundamentally destroy the nation as founded, and for that mortal sin, we are witnessing the reaction to that rejection by the Democrat-Left-Media-Globalist-Deep State Complex. The question is, is it their death rattle (to the extent that the underlying evil that infects their core beliefs can ever be killed off) or the hours before an imminent banzai charge?
Whatever it is, there is no doubt that the ramping up of violent rhetoric and the concomitant violence it has engendered since Trump was elected and arguably going further back into the Obama eight-year reign of error can be 100% laid at the feet of the Left. And by that I mean its political and media leadership. From typical smear tactics and mere lying to the never-before treasonous abuse of the instrumentalities of government to overthrow this president and undo a legal election, everything they have used to thwart this President’s legal ascension to the office has failed, and spectacularly so. The horrific shootings in Texas and Ohio have now sent them over the edge, both in terms of a new tack in attempting to take him down by pimping him as the leader of some mythical “white supremacist” movement and conveniently as yet another pretext to destroy the Second Amendment. And the GOP-e, true to form, is reverting to its usual position of curling up into a ball and letting the left stomp all over it. More on that in a bit.
Rush Limbaugh has been saying for the past three years that regarding Trump, this is what fighting back in the rhetorical sense looks like. It’s not pretty, (although his Tweets and retorts are glorious after decades of Republicans just taking their lumps) but it sure as hell is effective. With the media now denuded of the ability to take him down and what there was of its credibility in tatters, and the Democrat Party completely off the rails in terms of anything remotely resembling sane policy proposals or reasoned criticism of their opponents, they can collectively do one of two things: Admit defeat and enter into a period of introspection and reform, or hit the accelerator into “Ludicrous Speed.” Guess which one they’ll choose.
At this stage, I think they’ve gone from doing and saying things that they might not believe merely to rile up their base to actually guzzling the Kool-Aid like there’s no tomorrow. Seriously, what possible reason could Cory Booker have for not accepting the President’s conciliatory remarks in the wake of the shooting? I mean, when even the New York Times is bullied into changing a relatively anodyne headline (forget that the article itself was rabidly anti-Trump) for one that slams the President as a gun nut, things are going downhill. James Hodgkinson (whom Dick Durbin has still not been called to account for his relationship with) nearly massacred a dozen or so GOP congressmen at a softball field, and that was two years ago already. And with that mongoloid-looking racialist Joaquin Castro doxxing a list of San Antonio-area Trump donors and supporters, he’s not so coyly throwing chum in water. Hell, this Reza Aslan clown has openly called for the extermination of the President and everyone who voted for him. With that, I ask, where are we to find common ground? How are we to reconcile our differences? It truly pains me to say this but the obvious answer is that we can’t. The party that embraces death wants that for us.
Angelo Codevilla over at American Greatness has come to the same conclusion:
…But since the ruling class’ condemnations of conservatives as racists, environmental criminals, and would-be terrorists are becoming well-nigh universal, the probability of deadly attacks on conservatives, of intolerable convictions or absolutions, and assassinations, rises to certainty. So does corresponding demand for protection and revenge.
It would be surprising were political words from on high not to be among the factors that trigger mentally ill persons to act out their fantasies…
…We know that our ruling class having largely made government into a partisan thing, America has crossed the threshold of revolution. While we have no way of knowing what lies ahead, we know that the spiral of political violence has already taken its first fateful turns, and that the logic of our partisan ruling class is pushing for more.
Daniel Greenfield over at FrontPage Mag:
…Identity politics was born out of an effort by leftist activists to identify and mobilize potential supporters by breaking down a sense of national solidarity along the lines of group victimhood. Every act of terror breaks down national solidarity further and strengthens the appeals to race over nationality.
Lessons about tolerance, white privilege and racial consciousness don’t end racism. They spread it…
I think it’s gone beyond the point of saying that the Left is playing with fire. They have now started a fire and whether or not it burns down a room or turns into Dresden 1945 remains to be seen. And on another cheery note, even if things remain more or less on an even keel even after the 2020 election, assuming that the President is re-elected, one day, the Democrats are going to win back the White House (G-d forbid) and perhaps one or more Houses of Congress. What do you think they are going to do then? I guarantee you that a future President Toothy McBigTits with a House and Senate chock full of Angela Davises are not going to be concerned about the limits of what they can and cannot do as outlined in the Constitution. They’ll probably torch it like you’d burn your 30-year mortgage after it’s been paid off.
Any way you slice it, the situation is in serious doubt. G-d I need a friggin’ drink. Happy Wednesday.
- Cuck Schemer Digs In on Gun Control Bill That Wouldn’t Have Prevented Texas and Ohio Mass Murders
- Gallup: 71% of Americans Say No to Banning Possession of Handguns
- Republican Kinzinger: Raise Age to 21 for Long Guns; Go for Universal Background Checks
- Republican Calls On GOP Rep. To Resign For Linking “Drag Queen Advocates,” Family Breakdown To Mass Shooting (no, YOU resign, asshole – jjs)
- Trump Tells “Phony” Blotto O’Rourke, “Be Quiet” in Respect for Shooting Victims
- Loesch: Why Red Flag Laws Are Not a Good Solution To Mass Shootings
- 7 Reasons More People Should Concealed Carry
- From El Paso to Fort Hood: When the FBI Failed to Prevent a Mass Murder They Knew Was Coming
- Rabbi Fischer: Thoughts on Mass Shootings: 75 Days is Ample… and Some Longer-Term ThoughtCIVILWAR 2.0Adding to my rant, Twitter hashtag trending that endorses violence against Cocaine Mitch and Dayton’s Democrat mayor wants Trump protested when he comes to visit to pay respects. Protest, like with guns?
- Codevillla: Igniting Civil War
- Greenfield: Identity Politics Violence is Tearing America Apart
- Despicable: Rep. Joaquin Castro Doxxes Dozens of Trump’s Donors on Twitter
- Reza Aslan Calls For Genocide Against Trump Supporters
- Twitter Hashtag Endorses Violence Against Mitch McConnell
- Dayton Mayor Encourages Trump Protests When Trump Pays His Respects To Shooting VictimsAMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, MIGRANT INVASION, BORDER SECURITYCongress actively sabotaging our border security efforts.
- Congress Authorized Overtime for Agents on “Diaper Patrol” But Not For Agents at the BorderDEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGASElection fraud watchdog group files suit in wake of Clintons/David Brock being let off the hook, can Bro-Fo be booted back to Somalia (if that happened, Minneapolis would be incinerated), and the Joo-hating Muslim (BIRM) Virginia Dem admits to dumping water on Jerry Rivers at the 2016 Dem Convention.
- Watchdog Sues After Clinton Camp, Brock PAC Let Off Hook for Illegal Coordination
- Can Bro-Fo Omar Be Sent Back to Somalia?
- Anti-Semitic Virginia Dem Dumped Water on Geraldo in 2016CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, THE MUELLER DECEPTIONDissolve the FBI (in acid), having failed to torpedo Brett Kavanaugh, now Jerry Nadless has removed the pastrami from is maw and is going to renew the effort to persecute the guy (pre-emptive harassment ahead of crucial court decisions?) and Team Cocaine Mitch slaps back at ToothyMcBigTits’ outrage.
- 14 FBI Officials Leaked to the Media, Only 4 Were Fired, Judicial Watch Reveals
- Jerry Nadless Renews Effort to Target Justice Brett Kavanaugh
- McConnell’s Team Responds After Chiquita Khruschev Asks “Are You Paying For Young Men To Practice Groping”POLITICSGabbard turns Kamala-Toe into Kamala-Five-O in the eyes of black voters, yes Joe Bidet, please run on that winning strategy, De Bolshevik’s spokesman is a real kidder, Mike Huntsman ankles Russia ambassadorship for run at governor, Toothy McBigTits’ candidate for Queens DA finally loses recount, Prager U video on the Charlottesville blood libel, the lies that Chubby Gillibrand spews, and the violence is all Democrat.
- Poll: Kamala-Toe Harris Plummets to 1% with Black Democrats After Tulsi “Coffeecake” Gabbard Takedown
- President Joe Bidet on Day One: Tax Hikes, More Tax Hikes, Green Exec Orders, Paris Accords, Amnesty
- De Bolshevik Spokesman: He’s Not Lazy, He Just Doesn’t Like His Job
- John “Mike” Huntsman Resigning Russia Ambassadorship, Reportedly Seeking Gubernatorial Run
- The Death of Democrat Leadership
- Far-Left Queens DA Candidate Backed By Chiquita Khruschev Loses
- Prager U Video: The Charlottesville Lie
- Kristen Gillibrand’s Tangled Web
- Murder, It’s a Democrat ThingFIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH Propagandists freak out as the truth about the Leftist Dayton shooter is actually reported, yes, do keep away from CNN lest people in airports see you get trashed, CNN refuses to invite Texas GOP members to gun town hall (how fair and balanced of them), MSNBC is fucking dumpster fire and Nicole Wallace is the flaming turd what set it off, and lastly Sarah Palin’s lawsuit against the NY Timeswill go forward after all.
- Journalists Are Throwing “Hissy Fits” Over Factual Reporting Of Dayton Shooter’s Politics
- Republicans Wisely Avoiding CNN on El Paso and Dayton Shootings
- Texas GOP Congressmen Not Invited to CNN Town Hall on “Gun Crisis”
- MSNBC Chyron: “Trump-Inspired Terrorism”
- Lying Slag Nicolle Wallace: Trump “Talking About Exterminating Latinos”
- Appeals Court Reinstates Sarah Palin Lawsuit Against New York TimesABORTIONMayor Buttplug supports baby butcher that makes back alleys and coat hangers look like the Mayo Clinic.
- Mayor Buttplug Continues Support for Abortion Provider with Troubled HistoryFOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
US putting squeeze on Caracas, Brits join US to patrol Strait of Hormuz as Frogs and Krauts whores muse, Trump slams Chi-Coms for currency manipulation and they blink, Chinese spies all over US universities, I like the way this Bolsonaro guy talks, and a look at non-US intervention in the world.
- US Ready to Target Other Countries for Supporting Venezuela’s Maduro
- Britain to Join US in Securing Strait of Hormuz; Germany and France Won’t Help
- For First Time in 25 Years, Treasury Cites China for “Currency Manipulation”
- China’s Spies in US Universities
- Brazilian President Bolsonaro: “Criminals Will Die In the Streets Like Cockroaches”
- What Would It Look Like To Replace US Foreign Intervention With Something Smarter?WE-ALL-SLAM-FOR-I-SLAMAnother taqqiya sunrise for willing dhimmi dupes, and no wonder prison conversions to Islam are exploding.
- Karen Armstrong and the Islamists
- Fear of Muslims Leads to Prison Conversions to IslamDOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTIONBro-Fo is a broad fraud, and a look at the hot mess of NYC’s housing laws.
- Bro-Fo Omar Falsely Claims Corporate Tax Cuts Could Pay For Progressive Proposals
- It Won’t End Well (on NYC’s disastrous rent regulation laws – jjs)THE ECONOMY, STUPID
Stocks rebound, mostly because Trump didn’t blink and the Chi-Coms did and Fight-for-$15! will get you $0.00.
- Stocks Rebound from Worst Day of the Year
- Cutting Staff, Spiking Prices: The Plight Of NYC Restaurants Under a $15 Minimum WageCRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKYWhen Boy Scouts get woke, boys get groped, they go broke, suddenly Andrew Cuomo is pro-cop (mostly because DeBolshevik isn’t), and Oberlin College should have its coffers pried open at all speed, the louts.
- “Largest Pedophile Ring On Earth”: Abuse Lawyers Make First Case Against the Boy Scouts
- Andrew Cuomo Rips NYC Cops’ Response After They Were Doused: “Impotent” (oh, you’re pro-cop now, are you? – jjs)
- David Gibson: Oberlin College Plans to Drag Out Litigation Because It Knows I’m Dying From Pancreatic CancerEDUCATION, INDOCTRINATIONInteresting take on school reform in New Orleans as a result of Katrina.
- An Accidental Revolution (how Hurricane Katrina forced New Orleans to reform its school system – jjs)HEALTHCAREBig Pharma sweats a big pill and Betsy McCaughey about the Dems pushing bubbeh and zaydeh off a cliff.
- Pharmaceutical Distributors Float $10 Billion Settlement With States Over Opioids: Report
- McCaughey: Democrats to Seniors – Drop DeadRED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISMStill the Luddites persist with the litigation.
- So-Called “Scientist” Group Catalyzes Gov’t Suits Against Energy CompaniesFEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCYBipedal sack of lipids, pus and madness JessicaYaniv goes nuts when confronted with abuse allegations.
- Tranny Freak Yaniv Responds to Allegations of Inappropriate Contact With Minors, Brandishes Illegal WeaponCULTURE WARS, HITHER & YONOn the myth of white supremacy and Paul Rodriguez talks about G-d, his career and Trump.
- No, White Supremacy Is Not a Crisis
- Paul Rodriguez: Closet Trump Supporter Who Rejects the Wall
Anyway, links from around the world, across the nation and up your street. Have a better one and remain blessed.
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.