Good morning kids. In the lead this Thursday is the breaking if not thoroughly unsurprising news that Schiff-for-Brains attempted to suborn perjury from US special representative to Ukraine Kurt Volker in a secret meeting on October 3rd. Actually if you read what the bug-eyed thug said to him, it’s more like Mafia-style intimidation. This kind of garbage is seen in banana republic thug-ocracies, but this is where the Democrat-Left-Media Complex is taking us in its madness at being denied absolute power. I don’t know if there is enough in a legal sense to actually charge Schiff-for-brains with attempted suborning of perjury or witness tampering; those of you who are in the legal profession may weigh in, please. But this cannot go unpunished. House GOP leaders are already preparing to censure him for spouting that fictionalized transcript between Trump and Zelensky, that was supposed to be the key to Trump’s demise but instead completely blew up in Dems’ collective face when the President checkmated them by releasing the actual transcript of the call. Volker, who by all accounts is not exactly a Trump booster, nevertheless has given testimony that essentially destroys the entire narrative that the Dems attempted to create. Yesterday both Palsi and Schiff announced that any further proceedings have been halted, not just because of this but because they are wetting their diapers in fear of what Barr and the IG are going to release with their reports, or potentially hand down indictments in advance of the release. We’ll see how that plays out, but in any case, the Dems are in a complete lose-lose situation, regardless of what Barr and IG do. This is their equivalent of Stalingrad and they’re buring themselves and their party in the rubble. At least through 2020.
- Whoa: Schiff-for-Brains Pressured Witness To Say Trump Pressured Ukraine To Investigate Biden, Report Says
- Volker Testimony Destroys Narrative Of Diplomatic Turmoil Following Ukraine Phone Call
- GOP Leaders Preparing to Censure Schiff-for-Brains Over Fictionalized Account of Trump-Ukraine Phone Call
- Schiff-for-Brains Not Worried About Impeachment Probe Hurting Vulnerable Dems: “Let the Chips Fall Where They May”
- Ol’ Yeller Levin: The “Symbiotic Relationship” Between Dems and the Media is Shutting “We the People” Out of the Impeachment Process (because it’s a sham, Great One – jjs)
- Republicans in Congress: Time To Walk AwayBlack: Another Pivot on Impeachment
Meanwhile, in the real world, a state department official who was around during the time when Joe Bidet was VP of the US, as well as finance minister of the Duchy of Bidenistan, voiced concerns about corruption linked to Burisma in 2016 and despite the best efforts of Amy Robach, that fluff interview with Hunter Bidet was not helpful.
- State Department Official Said He Raised Concerns Over Burisma Corruption In 2016
- ABC News Interview Didn’t Help Hunter Bidet’s Credibility At All
She’ll go on every major network to lie about Benghazi but suddenly, Susan Rice clams up about all those last minute unmaskings as the clock wound down on Obama.
Steny Hoyer tells Rancida Taliban to ixnay on the ersecutionspay of Trump officials.
To the border we go where Trump vetoes the GOPe’s backstabbing attempt to end the border emergency and concomitant funding to seal it. Are they really going to now join with the Democrat minority and override the veto, based on the main issue that got the man elected in the first place? That would not be stupid; it would be revelatory as to the nature of the GOP, as if we were not aware already. Also, Ken Cuccinelli says “14th Amendment bastardization? Never heard of it.” The administration is reinstating aid to Central American nations for signing on to asylum deals. Carrots and sticks or business as usual? Discuss. Finally, the story of Brit miscreants playing stupid games at the Canadian border an getting indignant that we enforce our laws.
- Trump Vetoes Second Resolution To End Border Emergency Declaration
- Ken Cuccinelli: Ending Birthright Citizenship Does Not Require Constitutional Amendment
- Trump Administration To Reinstate Aid To Central American Countries That Signed Asylum Deals
- British Tourists Who “Accidentally” Crossed Canadian Border Previously Denied Entry into US (not-so-cunning stunts – jjs)
Remember that DNA test that showed that proved the Sham Shoshone was a sham? She’s hoping you don’t.
Topping the links here is Nancy Palsi storming out of a meeting about the Syria situation and then having the gall to call President Trump “unhinged.” President Trump even tweeted photos of Palsi’s eyeballs popping out of her skull and one of her neckbolts nearly nailed Kevin McCarthy in the yarbles. It’s incredible that this slag has put this President and the nation through hell for the past 3 years and now has the unmitigated temerity to claim Trump is “unhinged?” You, know, all things considered, the President would be completely justified in grabbing her by the facelift and tossing her out the window. Even with everything she is trying to do to him, he still has the class and decency to include her in a meeting that concerns critical foreign policy and she behaves as if she’s the spoiled lowlife spawn of a mobbed-up mayor. Oh, wait a second… Elsewhere, the knives are seemingly out for the paste-eating, hair-sniffing career goniff, note to Dems that Elizabeth Fugazi is not the savior you think she is, Coulter wants more public Dem debates and I agree; they make the best kind of emetic and inducement for normal people to get out and vote Trump, meme turned on its ear as Dems are the party of the rich and the GOP (the Trump supporting element anyway) is the party of the working guy, Joey Bidet gives Dems another reason to dump him, impeachment madness boosts Matt Bevin in Syria, I mean Kentucky, and Cocaine Mitch’s opponent gets lucre from Steve Kerr and other Mao kow-towers, man, this John James in Michigan is a class act, Styrene Steyer burns money, Hillary is out of her mind (Run! Shamble! Shart! Repeat!), Mark Sanford sees his shadow… and that’s it, real Hindu Indian running for Senate in Tennessee pisses off all the right people, and as criminal racialist BLM sez they’re out to get black youth to the polls, Larry Elder tells of the rise of young black conservatives. Make it so.
- Trump Tweets Photos of Palsi Pelosi’s “Unhinged Meltdown” at Syria MeetingHouse GOP Leader McCarthy: “Unbecoming” Palsi Pelosi Stormed Out of Meeting with Trump
- Corn Pop’s Revenge: Leftists Move for the End of Joe Bidet
- Why Democrats Should Be Worried Elizabeth Hekawi Is the Frontrunner
- Coulter: Please, Please More Democrat Debates!
- The Party of the Foul Mouths
- Analysis: Democrats Represent the Rich While Working Class Flocks to GOP
- Biden: “I Would Not Get into Court Packing”
- Impeachment Inquiry Backlash Boosts GOP’s Bevin in Kentucky Governor Race
- After Michigan Governor Nixes $1.47 Million For Autism, Republican John James Donates Campaign Funds
- Cocaine Mitch Challenger Stockpiles Cash From Steve Kerr, Hollywood
- Tom Styrene Spends $6.5 Million Per Minute Of Debate Speaking Time
- Hillary Clinton’s Impossible Dream
- GOP Presidential Candidate Mark Sanford Kicks Off His Campaign… One Person Showed (him – jjs)
- “Let Them Try And Call Me a Racist”: Indian-American Running For Senate Has Message For Democrats
- Black Lives Matter Launches National 2020 Voter Drive Targeting “Generation Z”
- Elder: The Rise of Young Black Conservatives
We start off with three stories on the Chi-Com peril including a warning from Ajit Pai, Microsoft aiding and abetting mass repression and Daniel Greenfield on “woke” corporate stooges. Meanwhile Tulsi goes on TuCa’s show and rips the Slimes and CNN for sliming veterans, journalists as hoaxsters, Trump lets Jonathan Karl have it at the news conference with the Italian PM for ABC’s Syria footage fakery, part two of Project Veritas’ CNN sting, damning those who smeared William Barr’s great speech on religious freedom, and Blotto can’t hide his hatred of religion.
- FCC’s Ajit Pai Issues Ominous Warning, Says China’s Reaction To NBA Fracas Is Only the Tip of the Iceberg
- Why Microsoft Is Complicit in China’s Tyrannical Behavior
- Greenfield: Why the “Woke” Corporations Support China in Hong Kong
- Tulsi Coffeecake on TuCa’s Show Lays Into NY Times, CNN, For Calling Her and Other Veterans “Traitors”
- Journalists Have Become HoaxersTrump Blasts ABC Propagandist Jonathan Karl For Network Trying To Pass Off Kentucky Gun Range Footage As From Syria
- #CNNExposed Part 2: Picking Winners and Losers “I Think They Like Warren A Lot”
- Perverse William Barr-Bashing Makes Little Sense
- Hiding Behind the Supreme Court Won’t Stop Blotto O’Rourke’s Crusade To Punish Orthodox Religion
Remember Obama’s hack-in-black William Orrick? He’s back and this time he’s shielding Planned Parenthood’s baby-slaughtering, PP goes nuts when a Jesuit school removes them from student resources. Remember: you will be made to approve. San Francisco bans travel to pro-life states, and Tulsi Coffeecake tries to be reasonable. Whether or not she’s faking her sincerity is debatable. But still.
- Obama Hack-In-Black Judge Suppresses Evidence Of Baby Body Part Trafficking In Planned Parenthood Trial
- Jesuit School President’s Removal of Planned Parenthood from Student Resources Sparks Protest
- San Francisco Expands Travel Ban to Pro-Life States
- On Abortion, One Democrat Candidate Stands Out by Proposing Third-Trimester Limits
Turkish Syria invasion still in the lead where Trump is dead right about the Kurds as is Rand Paul, a look at that incredible letter Trump sent to Turdogan, whatever faults NATO had, it was Obama who utterly destroyed the organization, Seb Gorka with a truth bomb, I like Rudy but some of his associations and dealings are somewhat concerning as outlined in this offering, dear Lord Tim Kaine is just an insufferable lout, kiddie porn roundup nabs hundreds around the world, diehard Labour Party member exits in letter that scorches Jeremy Corbyn, and the Shit Midas Finger of Fate touches Justin Trudeau.
- Trump Defends Leaving Syria, Says Kurds Are “No Angels”
- Rand Paul: Pulling US Troops From Syria “May Be the Best Thing That Ever Happened to the Kurds”
- Here Is the Letter President Trump Reportedly Sent To Turkish Prexy Turdogan After Pulling Troops From Syria
- Obama Broke NATO
- Gorka: National Security Doesn’t Care About Your Feelings
- The Curious Case Of Rudy Giuliani, Iran, and Armenia
- Tim Kaine Thinks the Iran Deal Lasts Forever (boorish, strident and deceptive is no way to go through life, Timmy – jjs)
- Hundreds Arrested Around the World In Connection To Child Porn Site Using Bitcoin
- Labour Party MP For 32 Years Quits Party, Writes Searing Letter Condemning Anti-Semite Corbyn
- Obama Endorses Justin Trudeau
Robert Spencer lets Forbes have it and let Irving, TX be a model for the rest of the nation… Before creeping Islam makes it an example, IYKWIMAITYD.
- Spencer: What Were They Thinking? Forbes Encourages Women to Travel Solo to Pakistan
- A Texas Mayor Defends the Constitution from Sharia Law
Heather Mac Donald examines tech CEOs trying to help the homeless situation while ripping into the capitalism that made them what they are and gave them the means to do it.
Peter Navarro corners unhinged Palsi to pass USMCA, Federal debt bomb still tick-tocking away, and Trump is the true champion of blue collar America.
- White House’s Peter Navarro Pushes Palsi Pelosi to Pass US-Mexico-Canada Agreement: “More Important Than Any China Deal”
- Federal Debt Up $1.2 Trillion in FY 2019; Borrowed $9,432 Per US Household
- Blue-Collar American Workers Enjoy Highest Wage Growth in Trump Economy
Maybe Trump and the GOP should repeal that criminal justice reform bill.
Chicago kids get a reprieve from the brainwashing, at least those that even attend school, they really are indoctrination mills and for all its faults and enemies, standardized testing still is the best way to rate student performance.
- Chicago Cancels All Classes In Anticipation Of Mass Teachers Strike (better kids not be exposed to brainwashing and miss classes – jjs)
- The Scandal of Our Schools
- The Most Revealing Screen
Sandra Fluke hardest hit. Yeah, I know. “Phrasing.”
You can lead a horse’s ass to water. Start drinking LeBron. NBC show gets yanked for low ratings and of course the cast claims racism, and a look back at the 50th anniversary of the 1969 Miracle Mets.
- LeBron’s Sensitivity to the Feelings of Maoists
- Toto: “Woke” Sunnyside Yanked, Star Slam’s NBC’s Move as Racist
- The Miracle Mets at 50